The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Show Time; Shadow Game
Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 7:55 pm by The Tyranophant

» Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:06 pm by Ty-chan

» Traphouse
Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:56 am by Void Sun

» Launch The Assault: Second Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Motivation
Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:01 am by The Tensei

» Billiamworld
Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:49 am by Grand Tabritha

» Archival; Discard
Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 8:54 am by Silver Pumpkinhead

» Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 am by Taomin

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Show Time; The System

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3399

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

='System'=
Present Day @ 12:21 PM
Show Time; The System - Page 3 Comman13
"Two Of Clubs :: Spiritual Action : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Intellect (Wisdom)."
-Commander-

Revelation 16:16 "Then They Gathered The Kings Together To The Place That In Hebrew Is Called Armageddon."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:11 pm

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Negoti12
"Field :: Period : Pawn ; Variable - Data."
-Negotiation-

"... I Suppose It Is A Slowly Fading Light. I Just... Wasn't Aware... This Was At All How Anyone Saw Us. But I See Now Why They Do What They Do. No Offense To Other Nations, But... I Recognize Now Why Americans Do As They Do. Again, This Is Still To -THEIR- Credit And Our Besmirching Of Ourselves, Yet... They Really Do Just Give Us -Way- More Credit Than They Really Understand For Being =The= Jack-Shittiest Beings In All History -Amalgamated- Into Oneness And =Perpetuating= It As A Cultural Subculture Of The Overarching Culture... That's Exactly The Same Thing."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1545

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:13 pm

Show Time; The System - Page 3 God11
"Lawless :: Bishop (Yellow) : Execution ; Strike 1."
-God-

"... None Of What People -Think- We Are Or What We =MAKE= Them Think We Are... It Doesn't Change What We Are On The -Inside- Of Our Country. Just How People See Us... On The -Outside-. For -However Long- We Should So Deem, I Fucking Suppose. Christ. That Just Makes Me Want To Go Beat Them Up For Doing That. But For All Those Who See The -Actual- =True= Good In America And Americans... ... You Don't Lose Your Light. Do Not Stop Being A Good, Loving, Kindly, Cultured Person. Do Not. Because What You See -IS- =DEFINITELY= There. Just Not... As -Much- As You Might =Want= To Give Us Credit For. Not Quite Yet. Just Give Me A Little Time, Though... Just A Little Bit. Nyeheheheh."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:19 am

='God'=
Show Time; The System - Page 3 Absolu19
"Field :: Placement : Bishop ; Support - Precision."
-Absolute Punishment-

Exodus 19:12 "Put Limits For The People Around The Mountain And Tell Them, 'Be Careful That You Do Not Approach The Mountain Or Touch The Foot Of It. Whoever Touches The Mountain Is To Be Put To Death."

*P.S. "Being 'Put To Death' Doesn't -Just- Mean -Instantly- Killing Someone, It Means -Releasing- Death Upon Them, So That -Death Is Put Upon Them-, And They Will -Eventually- Die. But, Yes, It Also Still Means Put Them Down Instantly -Too-. Either Or -- If They Are Alive, Thinking They Got Away With It, Then Death Is Just To Follow Them.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:22 am

='Absolute Punishment'=
Show Time; The System - Page 3 God12
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Merlion."
-God-

"For As Long As The -ARK- (MY FUCKING BODY) Is -NOT- Taken Care Of -BY THE FUCKING BOOK-, That Is -HOW LONG- =ALL THE EARTH THAT DESECRATES IT= Will Be =FUCKING PUNISHED TO DEATH=. Like The Scripture For -The Beginning Of Yom Kippur-. So I'm Warning =All People One More Time= About This Yom Kippur -- TAKE CARE OF THE ARK OR -YOU WILL SURELY DIE-. YOU AND =ALL YOUR KIND=."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 1838
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:23 am

='God'=
Show Time; The System - Page 3 Eterna11
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Expert."
-Eternal Damnation-

"What -Angers Me MOST Is-. =Because= Uzzah Touched The Ark And -Was Killed By God On The Spot-. David Was Traumatized. So Much So, -He Had The Idea- To Make A House For God, -Which God Advised Him Not To Make-. The Same City, House, And Construct -WE ALL- Live In -COPIES- Of =TO THE VERY DAY=. =ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE TOUCHED THE FUCKING ARK AND GOD KILLED HIM IN FRONT OF DAVID AND SCARRED DAVID WHO SCARRED THE PLANET WITH THE CITY OF DAVID=. Okay? So I Am -Way-. -Way- Beyond Murderous Right Now. To Have Seen -That-? =WAY= Beyond Murderous."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:25 am

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Damnat14
"Field :: Placement : Bishop ; Support - Sensitivity."
-Damnation-

2 Samuel 6:7 "The Lord's Anger Burned Against Uzzah Because Of His Irreverent Act; Therefore God Struck Him Down, And He Died There Beside The Ark Of God."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:26 am

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Insigh10
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Mystic Necklace."
-Insight-

"And I Swear, These Businessmen Send These Dumb... Stupid... Innocent Little Minions To Come Bother Me, And It's Like... I Know They're Just Doing Their Jobs, But They Are Still Envoys Of A Larger Entity, So They Get Treated As A Lump Sum, Even When The Businessmen Send An Innocent To Try To Be A Meat Shield For Them. They Try So Hard To Avoid Direct Confrontation. I Know These People Know What They're Doing Before They Send Incompetent Idiots To Talk To Me."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:28 am

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Martyr10
"Target :: Field : Forage."
-Martyr-

"I Keep Warning These Fucking Humans About These Fucking Goats And Their Goat Legs, Lusting To Do... Any And Everything, Only To Get Fucked Up For Being The First Ones There. And I -KNOW- That They Just Wanted To -SEE- It. And Yeah, It -WAS- Funny As Fuck. BUT. You're =Still= Getting Punished. I Said -No One Touch This Fucking Mountain-. Two Seconds Later -- Someone Tryna Touch. It Was Fucking Hilarious -AND- Totally Infuriating. Simultaneously."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:31 am

Show Time; The System - Page 3 The_gr10
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Green Matter."
-The Great Day Of His Wrath-

"These Humans Throw They Whole Souls, Lives, Bodies, Families, Material Worldly Possessions, AND Futures Away Just For The -SMIDGEN- Of An Opportunity To Piss Me Off -ONCE- In A Lifetime, And I'm Like... 'Y'all Must Not Be Worth Jack Shit If It Means -THAT MUCH- To You To Bother Me Even -A LITTLE BIT-? And -PLOT- To Do It? Naw, Y'all Are -Completely- Worthless. Belial, Belial, Belial."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:33 am

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Know10
"Field :: Placement : Bishop ; Support - Body Enhancement."
-Know-

"Oh, Look... They've Started A Little Bitty Uprising Now. These Ones Are Discord Are Trying Hard To Fight Back Using Everything They've Got, And I'm... More Or Less Not Even Using A Fraction Of A Fragment. It's Really Sad And Pathetic, But Also Super Funny, Because They're Trying -Every Last Thing =EXCEPT=- Being Direct And Upfront And It's Like... 'Guy, Who Does That Hurt Except You?' Fucking Idiot Humans."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:34 am

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Discip10
"Field :: Period : Pawn ; Variable - Beam."
-Discipline-

"The Best Way To Deal With These People Is To -Rob- And -Deprive- Them Of Their -Instantaneous Gratification- Through -Robbing Them- Of The -Satisfaction- Of The Things They Do -In The Moment- That Give Them Thrills. Basically, Essentially, 'Showing Them A Bad Time Instead Of Giving Them A Reward For The -Instant- They Do Something.' That'll Make Them... Run To The Next Thing, Seek Out Something Else To -Instantly- Gratify Them And -Instantly- Not Do That. So They Can See That -Instant Ramifications- Can Be -Just- As Instantaneous As -Instant Gratification-. Yeah, Without That -Instant Gratification-, These People -Cannot- Live. And I Mean -Full-On Cannot Function- Without Instant Gratification."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:56 am

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Logic10
"House :: White Bishop : Support ; Wind Shield."
-Logic-

"So, Essentially, The Formula Is: 'AS SOON AS SOMEONE SEEKING INSTANT GRATIFICATION IS ABOUT TO GET GRATIFIED, You -TAKE THE OPPORTUNIST OPPORTUNITY- To -SNATCH IT FROM THEM IN THAT INSTANT-, Knowing -THAT INSTANT- Will -NEVER- Come Back And -ALL- They Built Up For -TO GET THAT ONE INSTANT- Was Squandered. It's A -SUPER BASIC- Formula That Is Applicable To -LITERALLY EVERYTHING- Seeking -INSTANT GRATIFICATION-. -And Will =NEVER= Change- No Matter -WHAT- They Do."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 2:56 am

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Damnat10
"House :: Black Pawn : Variable ; Sickle."
-Damnation-

"Eyyy, You Know How -ALL THE SINNERS- Complain About -BEING SINNED AGAINST- (Like, If Their BF Cheats Of Them), But They BLATANTLY Say They Worships Satan And Love To Sin? Yeah, So... What You Wanna Do About That Is... Heap Up More And More Sins And See If They Worship That Shit. Death, Disease, Plague, Famine, Unfaithfulness, General Sexual Immorality, No Form Of Commitment, Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Destroying -- And NOT -THEM- DOING IT, BUT -THEM BEING THE SUBJECT OF THOSE THINGS-. See, They Think Sinning Is Cool -ONLY- Because -THEY- Do It. But When It's -DONE TO THEM-, It's Suddenly A -HUGE CRIME- To Complain About On Facebook. See How Fucking Idiotic They Are? Heap More Sins On Them -- Bricks Without Straw. Double The Work, Less Resources. Ergo, 'More Sins, Less Blessings'."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 2:58 am

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Know10
"House :: Black Bishop : Support ; Regen."
-Know-

"IN FUCKING FACT, Let -God- Sin Against Them And See What The Fuck They Say. Bet If -God- Starts Sinning Towards Them, Then They Have A WHOLE COMPLAINT About Sins And They Go On A Petition To Outlaw Sinning Everywhere Because GOD Sinned Against Them. Right? Right. Fucking Hypocridiots."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 3:00 am

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Watch10
"House :: White Pawn : Variable ; Store."
-Watch-

"Like, Who The Fuck Does GOD Have To Impress? A SINNER That Either HATES HIM Or DOESN'T BELIEVE HE EXISTS? SO HE CAN BASICALLY DO WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS TO, GOOD OR BAD, AND NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!? Yes, Please -- We Tried To -STOP- This From Happening, But They Didn't Seem To Understand The -WORST CASE SCENARIO- Was -GOD NO LONGER HAVING TO ABIDE BY HIS OWN RULES- Because -HUMANS DIDN'T ACKNOWLEDGE HIM OR THE FUCKING RULES ABOUT SINS-. Meaning: 'God Doesn't Have To Acknowledge Them JUST Because -YOUR- Judgment Doesn't Acknowledge Him NOR Them.' It's A Free Pass For God To Go Fucking Wild. And Trust, He -Wants- It. He Gives -No- Fuck About What A Sinner Tries To Concoct With Their Baby Mouths And Stupidiot Logic."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 3:01 am

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Freedo11
"House :: Black Knight : Offense ; Gravity Wagon."
-Freedom-

"And While You THINK IT'S SWEET To Go To Hell, The -REAL- Hell Is -GOD NOT HAVING TO DO GOOD THINGS, BUT CAN DECIDE TO DO EVIL, NOT BE CREDITED FOR IT, NEVER BE BELIEVED IN, STILL EXIST, FUCK YOU UP WITHOUT REST OR RELENT, KEEP YOU ALIVE TO CONTINUE TO DO IT, AND NEVER BE ABLE TO BE STOPPED-. While You Just... Sit Around And Get Punished And Pretend It Isn't Happening, Hate Every Minute, Do Things That -Make The Punishment Worse- As -IF- It Would -Make The Punishment Better OR Go Away-, Or Some Dumb... Sinner Logic... And Not Have Accomplished -Anything- Against God -Except- Freeing -HIM FROM HIS OWN RULES-. To Come -Fuck =YOU= Up-. Forever. -Anonymously-."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 3:02 am

Show Time; The System - Page 3 Prime_12
"House :: White Rook : Defense ; Mech Shield."
-Prime Chaos-

"Hey, You Remember What Everything Was Like -Before- God Gave It Form? That's Called -Prime Chaos-. And Guess What? Just Like The Scripture Said Would Happen, -We've Returned To The Time Before Creation-. So... What Do You Think Is About To Happen -Next-?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Time; The System
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3