The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies) Empty
PostSubject: Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies)   Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies) EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 9:56 am

='Curse'=
March 20, 2023 @ 6:01 PM
Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies) Attach11
"Nixie Astaroth, Are You Ready To Be Done Making Me Care About You, Or Are You Still Going To Pretend Like I Sought You Out And Posted About You Obsessively All Over My Page When I Definitely Wholly, Truly Gave No Fuck Until -You- Came And Bothered Me?"
-Attachment-
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies)   Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies) EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 10:00 am

9:08 AM
Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies) Sloth12
"I Think I Find It Most Funny That The Sinners Are Now Attempting To Delude Themselves That They Are So Important To Me And My Life And Everything I Do As If I -First Of All- Would Not Be Better Off Without Any Of Them And -Second Of All- That They Are A Threat At All That I Need To Like, Actively Attack, Like They Feel They Need To Do To Me. Like, Bro, I Think That's The =Absolute Most Saddest= Thing I've Ever Heard. Like, You're Not Only -Seeking Me Out- Because You Want Me To Care =So Bad=, You're Then -Telling Me You're Not-, Then =Going To Tell Your Friends= About How You're Not... All So You Can Tell Them In Great Detail That You Are Not Obsessing Over Someone Who Won't Care If -All- Of You Dropped Dead, And Doesn't Even Want You To Come And Think Your Existence Is At All Of Any Level Of Importance... Just To Say It Happened. And Just Pretend It Is Completely Not What It Is, To Delude Yourself, And Force Other People To Lie To You, To Make You Feel Like You -Almost- Accomplished Something Of -Any- Relevance -At All-. =And Still Did Not=. Fucking Jokes."
-Sloth-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies)   Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies) EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 10:00 am

9:12 PM
Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies) Cook10
"Bro, I Haven't Had Some Little Satanists Come At Me Since Like, Maybe 2018? 2019? Possibly Around 2020-2021. But They Were At Their Most Maximum Way Back In 2016... When I First Started. They Came In Waves, And I Would Just Spend... Hours. Days. Weeks. Months... -Enjoying- Stomping On Them Every Single Day. Waiting. To Hear What =Dumb Fucking Mess= They Could Shit Out They Mouth. =Only= Because I Knew It Was The =Most Full-On Bullshit= And It Was -Remarkable- To Me At Just How Fucking Dumbshit Stupid They Could Sound And Act And Make Themselves Believe They Weren't. Oh, My... Those Were Some Fun Times. Actually. AND. I RECORDED MANY OF THEM ON FACEBOOK! LIKE I'M STILL DOING NOW!! FOR ALL THE NEW PEOPLE WHO THINK I JUST STARTED DOING THIS FUCKING YESTERDAY, AND THAT THEY ARE MY ARCHRIVAL OR SOMETHING!!! Like, Bitch Please -- You Aren't Even The Servant Of The Cannon Fodder Enemies."
-Cook-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies)   Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies) Empty

Back to top Go down

Collecting The Armaros; The Accursed Invidiads (Envies)
Page 1 of 1