The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dullity Nullity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metal Abyss
Experimental :: Test
Experimental :: Test
Metal Abyss

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 61
Job/hobbies : "Girl Tymon." - 0th Restriction

Dullity Nullity Empty
PostSubject: Dullity Nullity   Dullity Nullity EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 7:24 pm

Dullity Nullity - A wave of crushing nihilism as an actual debilitating, dulling, nullifying pressure coming straight from Metal Abyss. Every last tiny thing that anything did or could do would feel completely burdensome, laborious, and overworking, and the only thing that felt natural and comfortable to them was a neutral dull state of what looked like depressive unfeeling and unthinking stasis. It feels like an overwhelming somber, stifling, neutralizing essence originating from Metal Abyss which is meant to nullify, dull, neutralize, or totally void what it comes across. Any and everything else that is within it is nullified or neutralized and dulled to a state of bland sedation, and their power is stripped and blocked, plus their will to use it or even try, as well as to build up the strength or willpower and motivation to move. Things such as sound and light are dampened; even feelings and thoughts, as well as any other matter or energy in addition to colors and sounds, are suspended by this dulling presence.

"I Usually Just Use It On Myself To Blot Out Everything That Goes On Around Me So I Don't Have To See, Feel, Hear, Or Think About It, But I Can Do Whatever I Want With It."

Abyss' Stats

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Agility: 2
Endurance: 1
Magic: 0
Melee Weapon: Razor (Basic) +1
Ranged Weapon: Bazooka (Advanced Heavy) +3
Armor: Basic Metal Bra & Panties (Bikini; Undergarments) +1
Hit Points: 40

Unique Trait: Dullity Nullity - The ability to lower other stats in order to raise another. The values lowered will always conform to the equating of +2 modifiers and -2 modifiers, but are not set nor limited to one having a specified effect on another stat directly, as any can have an influence on whichever one based on Metal Abyss herself. Any stat gain caps at 4, total. So essentially, no stat can be boosted beyond 4 by the unique trait.

Reasoning: Due to Metal Abyss' nature and personality, which is very grim and bleak, especially with her gothic overtones, she already has experience in going through states where she feels less or more in different aspects of her existence, and has come to be able to control it recreationally, as well as in combat.
Back to top Go down

Dullity Nullity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Pan Dimensia; The Thirteenth Absolute Final Wonderland :: Sanctum Crystos; The Crystal Garden :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Serendipity; The Story's Beginning :: CREATIA HQ; The Creator :: Construct; Concept Design :: Art :: Special Ability; Legendary Art-
Jump to: