The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Unfair Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Unfair Play Empty
PostSubject: Unfair Play   Unfair Play EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 4:37 pm

There was an explosion in the distance in the Wayward City, and flames poured from it like a violent volcano. The fiery floes rained down like burning sulfur over the fresh green forest, and struck many of the trees, which would soon alight with the fires from above.
Back to top Go down

Unfair Play
Page 1 of 1