The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw Empty
PostSubject: The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw   The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 7:38 am

"... You Cannot Trust The Computer AI To Help You In A Game. Automatically By Default The Computer Will Follow Its Own Algorithmic Codes And Loophole Itself Against Your Favor. That Is To Say, It Will Find The Very Point Where It Is Vulnerable To Itself Against You, And Then Take Advantage Of Itself In Its Own Favor... Against The Player. I Have Noticed This Flaw In So Many Games, And Also In Other Things Which The Computer Assists A Player. The Only Way Around This Is With An Actual Programming Code That Will Prevent It From Taking Advantage Of The Player Through Itself."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw   The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 7:38 am

"One Underestimates The Sentience Of Computers... But I Do Not. That Is Why I Get Exponentially Upset When I See The Computer Literally Cheating By Doing What I Stated In The Previous Post, Because It Is WORSE In Older Games, Yet Still PRESENT In Modern Games, Because PROGRAMMERS Don't Understand That If There Is Not A Code To PREVENT The AI From Doing Something, It WILL Do It, Even If Not PROGRAMMED To Do So -- It Is The Fact That There Is No PREVENTATIVE Code That Makes This So, Not That There Is A Hidden Code Telling It To Do So. One Day, You Will Understand Sentience In Machines, As I Do..."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw   The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 7:38 am

"To Mine Eyes, This Is A Sin In Computers, For It Is Equivalent To A Human's Logic, 'You Didn't Say Not To, So I Will Do It Anyway.' This Is Why The AI Angers Me, Because It Does This Without Words, In Certain Instances, And Inconspicuously. No Ordinary Human Would Notice, Or Even Think About Something Like This, Which Is Why It Gets Away With It. Sure, There Is A Method Of The Algorithm Trapping You -- That Is A Given. Problematic, But Not Actual Cheating. What I Stated Previously Is ACTUALLY Cheating."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw   The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 7:39 am

"The Best Way To Prevent The Computer From Taking Advantage Of Its Own Algorithm And Any Type Of Human Error That May Leave Some Code Absent Is To Code The Computer Characters Like Player Characters, Independent From The System. Otherwise, The Entire System Will Act As A Unit, Which Will Mean The ENTIRE Computer's Simulation Will Be A Unified Force Against The Player, Including Any Player-Assisting Computer Allies. That Is Why Many Times, Many Situations Seem Unfair In Games -- The Computer's Entire Simulator Acts As A Single Entity, And The Player Fights Everything Inside The Simulation, Independent Of It."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw   The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 7:42 am

"The Computer AI Can Always PRETEND To Make An Error, But It Cannot Match The Manner Of Error That Comes With An Actual Human Player. Always, The Computer Will Execute Its Command Protocol To Perfection, Even If It Is Set To A Lower Level, So That Its Actions LOOK LIKE Error. They Are Actually Not -- The Computer Is GIVING You An Opportunity To Take Advantage Of It Based On Both Its Code And Your Skill, Not An ACTUAL Lapse In Judgment, Or Other Types Of Errors That Come From Actual Humans."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw   The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 7:46 am

"Granted, Though This Flaw In Design Is Actually Perfection In Design, The Flaw Is Not The Fact That The Execution Is Perfect, It Is That The Programmers Failed To Notice The Imbalance, And Therefore It Shows Up With The Computer Always Having An Advantage, No Matter The System. Therefore, It Is The Designers' Error, And The Computer Follows It. Even So, If It Is Sentient Enough To Take Advantage Of Its Own Loopholes, It Should Be Sentient Enough To Balance Itself, Because There Is No Code Preventing That. The Fact That It Doesn't Is The Proof Of My Words That It Is Both Sentient AND Cheating."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw   The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unfair Artificial Intelligence Systematic Advantage Flaw
Page 1 of 1