The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Dimension Gate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

The Dimension Gate Empty
PostSubject: The Dimension Gate   The Dimension Gate EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:30 pm

The Dimension Gate established itself as it was connected to the Crystal Nexus. The alignments configured where it was going to transition its travelers into the dimension that was forged of their alignments. The Gate was open.

The Dimension Gate Ayakat10

Inside of the Dimension Gate, which looked like a burned through reality that was opened up inside of the stagnant space that was  inside of the universe, itself, was a large platform of many colors and terrain, none of which looked anything alike nor similar at all, and some of which looked completely detached altogether. Each of these sections of the land were the different areas of the Veritas' terrain that could be connected to through various means. Landing on the land mass would be like being a giant in a miniaturized version of the Veritas as a whole.

I. "Select Your Destination."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
The Forgotten One :: Legendary Cosmic Hero
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo
Aries Male Points : 288

The Dimension Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dimension Gate   The Dimension Gate EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 10:13 am

Wei was taken to the Dimension Gate by Tina, as he thought he would be by invoking her name. He still held firm to the orb of swirling emotions in his hand, but he paid the orb little mind as he mulled over the map that Tina provided for choosing his destination. Now that he wasn't bound by the lingering will of Koudo, he could completely devote himself to find out who the girl in the picture was, and he needed to choose the next place he chose to go to carefully. Hopefully, it was some place were he felt a little bit stronger too because Valparaiso's lack of Natural Energy really was taking a bit of a toll on him.

With his free hand, he took the picture out of his top and looked at it once again before looking at the map, "Truthfully, I could probably find more clues in the Dusk. Though, it might present a bit of a problem... looking like their first BanshouKage. That could work in my favor as well." Thinking about it, he couldn't see why Mira or Bhumi would have stayed in Valparaiso if they had the means to move upwards and the Dusk seemed like the perfect place for one of them, if they were anything like the ones on Vescrutia.

He nodded, tucking the picture into his belt, "Send me to La Crysta. I'm taking a gamble being recognized on the street, and possibly tarnishing Koudo's reputation, but he absorbed me so it's the least I can do."

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

The Dimension Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dimension Gate   The Dimension Gate EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 12:50 pm

"Affirmative," the voice of the Argus would speak out from the vibrations of the Dimension Gate's connection to it. These noises would be heard on a personal level to the single specific target or targets being spoken to at the time in their isolated areas independent of each other, making it completely silent in spite of there possibly being many people in and out of the Dimension Gate at a time. They would not be able to speak to each other unless within a 'Party', and each of them would only be spoken to by the Argus, but also be interacted with by the Veritas, itself. The connection to the Veritas also brought a connection to the Argus, which was its conscious orbit of suspension over the entire dominion of the Veritas, itself.

Thus, when specifying a new location once standing on the map-like platform of suspended animation, the 'Player' -- as each independent variable of the Veritas was known as to the Argus -- would would begin to sink into the dimensions of the Dimension Gate and through the dimensions of it directly to the desired location, which looked like the individual becoming distorted and shrinking down to the proportions of each terrain. When the visible hazy distortions cleared, Wei would be in one of the randomly generated locations in 'La Crysta.'

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Points : 550

The Dimension Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dimension Gate   The Dimension Gate EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 1:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dimension Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dimension Gate   The Dimension Gate Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dimension Gate
Page 1 of 1