The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Living God; Dimension Gate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

Living God; Dimension Gate Empty
PostSubject: Living God; Dimension Gate   Living God; Dimension Gate EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Tymon made his way to the dimensional portal of a myriad of colors, gazing deeply into it, almost fondly. "Ah..." Ty sighed in relief, "Peace At Last. Now My Eleventh Restriction Can Do As It Pleases For Me As I Work On Those Back Stories..."

Ty was in the Eleventh Restriction, but was being powered by the Thirteenth Restriction, allowing him a greater power than merely highest potential.

"I Want To Go Somewhere, But Everywhere Seems So Dull," Ty said to himself. "There Is No Longer Anything Wrong In The Veritas, Either. I Could Just Roam Around For A Bit." Ty didn't care where he went, as long as it was fun.

So, Tymon entered the Dimension Gate into the unknown...
Back to top Go down

Living God; Dimension Gate
Page 1 of 1