The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Toxic Orange

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Toxic Orange Empty
PostSubject: Toxic Orange   Toxic Orange EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Kekkei Genkai: Poison Conversion. This ability allows Raiju to transform liquids into poison and vice versa. The poison conversion can also be done with her body fluids. (drool, sweat, blood, etc.) Which means fighting hand to hand isn't the best of ideas.

The ability also gives Raiju a strong immunity to other poisons, however, it doesn't work too well when pitted against other Kugutsu poisons. However, there's a difference between Raiju and her mother is the lethality of their poisons since she has the Purple Haze virus inside her, her poison is far worse than her mothers. (She can also become a gas like Homura)

Purple Haze
Purple Haze is a very strong type of virus poison that kills upon contact. This virus was contracted when Raiju drank a mixture of different chemicals together that when combined create Purple Haze. So now that she has this virus, her poison abilities are a death sentence to anyone she comes into contact with because she has no control over it just yet.

The virus has no cure and once infected will eat away at the flesh of the victim till they're nothing but bones and even then it will continue to eat away at them till there's nothing left of their very being. The range of this virus has not been found out since no actual testing has been done to see how far one would have to be from Raiju om order to not get infected.

Jutst
Raiju hasn't learned anything yet.
Back to top Go down

Toxic Orange
Page 1 of 1