The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

It Is Time; Orange

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chroma
Cheshire Cat :: Black Ashli; Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk
Chroma

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 157

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 8:15 pm

Chroma, the head of the DSF, led her newest recruit and old friend, Orange, to the Dusk Clock Tower, 'Nephthys.' This clock tower, which was the most prominent point in all the Dusk, and the most distinguishing landmark in and of all the city; an enormous towering clock tower of all crystal, with a clock face that had the normal 12 scores and a single 13th mark in the dead center.

Orange should have been right behind Chroma, where she could tell her about the next steps of becoming a 'Personal Guard' for Chroma, herself, as she so said she wished to be.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 81

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 9:14 pm

She made sure to follow closely and not to get lost along the way. The sight of what she was seeing was pretty amazing and made her wonder was everything this pretty? Though she kept those thoughts to herself and just kept following Chroma to wherever it was she was taking her.

“The sadistic narcissist perceives himself as Godlike, ruthless and devoid of scruples, capricious and unfathomable, emotion-less and non-sexual, omniscient, omnipotent and omni-present, a plague, a devastation, an inescapable verdict.”
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 9:28 pm

When Orange caught up to Chroma, Chroma was standing at the foot of the Clock Tower, gazing up at the clock's face. Looking at it, she was lost in thought for a time, yet, before too long, she would begin speaking to Orange. "... So you want to be my 'Personal Guard,' hm?" Chroma was aware that Orange had no power of her own to actually get this accomplished or to be an effective 'Personal Guard' as she was, however, because of her actual dedication to the cause and determination to get it done, her powerlessness would only be for a short time. "As eager as you are, you know you are not ready. I know this, as well." Chroma turned around, gazing at Orange with the heterochromatic monochromatic eyes of her mask. The normal grin that was on the mask's face had disappeared, and the mask looked smooth. "... So, to be MY 'Personal Guard,' you will need some 'Personal Training.'" This sort of training would be independent of what Orange would be taught in the DSF, though she would be learning things from there, as well, and carrying out those sorts of assignments also.

"Your work as my personal guard will differ from what you do at the HQ. That said, so will the conversations that we have, strictly for business reasons." It was important to keep a level of privacy, due to the 'Personal' part of the 'Personal Guard.' "That is, what we talk about in private, with you as my personal guard, will stay between us, and not be disclosed to any of the other members, who are not my personal guard, or eligible to be that close to me." Naturally, Chroma would know just how much of that Orange would be able to handle, but the general understanding would be handled right off the bat. "... This sort of position requires a lot of loyalty, and only to me. If you cannot be loyal to strictly and only me, the level of treason that you trigger will be more than you will be able to handle, so be very, very mindful not to waver in your loyalty, nor to pass your loyalty to another over me." If nothing else, that was the most important part.

"If you swear an oath to me of your loyalty, then I will accept you as my personal guard."
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 9:44 pm

"I understand princess."

Orange understood the full concept of what Chroma was saying and took it to heart, she knew exactly what she was getting into and was still willing to go through with it. She had to worries or cares about anything else, she was dead set on this moment and what would transpire from here on out; her heart and mind were in sync with this. As she came to a stop, she took a knee once more and placed her hand upon her chest, this was her way of vowing to Chroma that she would forever and always be by her side and would die for her if need be.

"I swear to live only by your word and die only by your word. You have my dying loyalty till the end of days princess, because there is nothing greater to me then seeing your dreams become a reality. If you need anymore proof from me, I'll gladly take my own life, all you need do is ask it of me."

Her words stood strong and didn't waver whatsoever, there wasn't a hint of doubt in them. She was fully set on being the one true body guard of her best friend and nothing would change that.

“The sadistic narcissist perceives himself as Godlike, ruthless and devoid of scruples, capricious and unfathomable, emotion-less and non-sexual, omniscient, omnipotent and omni-present, a plague, a devastation, an inescapable verdict.”
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:18 pm

"So Be It," Chroma would say decisively. At that moment, whatever moment it was, no matter the time, the clock struck 13; an ever present time that was all time together as one. It was every moment, every instant, every second, every minute and every hour of every day always. When it was time, the 13th hour would reflect, bypassing all the others on the face of the clock. Thus, the entire Clock Tower began to bellow with a powerful ring, something like the chiming of glass, the glittering of crystal and the ringing of a grandfather clock.

The entire city would be able to hear this noise, which differed from when the clock struck any of the other hours, on the hour, as it would and did every day. This specific noise, which should have only been familiar to the Dusk Citizens because it was the time they woke from their crystallized stasis, would be a symbol of time, itself, being shifted, and the city that was trapped in an eternal time loop would be broken out for the instant that it was. It was a monitor, something like a heart monitor, that would go off any and every time the city progressed forward, and was no longer trapped in an indefinite cycle that none could escape nor even understand they were inside of.

Chroma would slowly begin to rise into the air, her black cape aflutter, and spreading out to become large black bat-like dragon wings. A great deal of energy swirled around her, and up above, with the clock still ringing, a large gap in the clouds would appear and the Blue Moon that hung over the Dusk would be fully visible, shining its light down upon the city of night.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:30 pm

"Oh my word. I never in a million years would've thought this would be happening or rather me seeing something like this. This is quite something if I do say so myself, its like the world around me is changing all at once."

Everything was happening so fast, it was a lot to take in, but she stood firm and watched as everything went from one thing to another and how everything changed so quickly. She didn't understand much, but she knew she soon would and that was more then enough for her.

"......"

As she gazed on, she simply waited to see what would happen next, since she as sure that things were only just starting.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Blue Moon, Daddy's Dearest Heart :: The Second Tenseingel; Peace of the Dusk
Queen Archdeath

Scorpio Female Points : 248
Job/hobbies : Queen Tymon

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:40 pm

In the light of the Blue Moon, a figure that mirrored the image of the rising Chroma would be descending in a similar fashion, with draconic wings expanded outward and a large, puffy French dress with lace like that of a spider's web covering her legs. The upper part of the dress, from the breasts to the shoulders, looked like a black dragon's head and horns. This woman, with shimmering golden hair and heterochromatic eyes that were both white and black, would meet with the rising Chroma as if she'd been lifting her up the entire time, and into her arms, as if withdrawing the strings of a puppet. Wrapping her arms around Chroma, the Black Ashli would be converted into a small doll, a plushie, in fact, and held tightly by the one that possessed her; Queen Archdeath.

It Is Time; Orange Overlo10

As Queen Archdeath made her way to the ground, she would wrap her wings around her waist and hover lightly down to the floor, with her black leather boots touching down on the ground with a light tap.
"I Am Your Queen; Queen Archdeath. Rozen Goddess Of The Continent Of Midna; The Entire Spectral Dusk." Whatever Orange may have known about the Dusk before, as a village, and now, as a city, did not compare to the full expansiveness of the entire continent, which Queen Archdeath's rule expanded across. "You Will Be Known As My Royal Guard. Agent Orange." She would turn around deftly and begin to walk inside of the Clock Tower of crystal, saying, "We Will Begin Your Training Immediately, Using The Mechanica, Of Which You Will Be Learning From And Working With Until You Are Stronger." It was best for Orange to learn the ropes systematically, so she would be dealing with Mechanica. "Step Inside, And I Will Have My Personal Servants, Which Are Indeed Machines, To Come And Tend To You."

... You'd Better Learn My Name...
~Elegant Theme Of Shinritha Tensei~

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, The Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the 'Archdeath', the 'Second Death', and uses her Absolution; Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.

Her Manna is Mechanica, which allows her total control over machines. With the 'Eyes Of The Spider Queen', she is capable of seeing through each of her different Restrictions simultaneously, as well as utilize whatever capabilities are embedded within her Eyes in each different Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 11:13 pm

The shock and awe was all too real with this one, she had no idea that Chroma was not Chroma and this other woman was; it was like everything she thought she knew was turned and flipped on its head and left there. It was indeed something that made her wonder how much she really knew and how much she actually know about what was truly going on.

So after seeing everything transpire, she looked on at the woman known as Queen Archdeath and she was instantly stuck with love but a different kind of love, a love that was based on ones own awe inspiring look type thing. It was really something that made her happy for the most part and when she was told to follow, step in, she did so.

"This is it, this is my life now and I can't wait to take a bite out of it."

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 12:07 am

Queen Archdeath, who was in control of Chroma, her personal doll, would walk into the innards of the Clock Tower, which were no longer anything tangible nor solid nor structured when they went in. There was pitch black darkness, yet in the darkness, things were visible as if there were light, even when there wasn't a trace. Queen Archdeath, Orange and many floating gears of crystal, which eventually went on out in every direction littered about the darkness randomly and sparkling like stars, would be able to be seen visibly.

"This Is The Inside Of The Clock Tower, Which Connects To All Forms Of Time. The Gears You See Are What Keep Time In Motion, And Also Cause It To Stop. My Own Mechanica Are Part Of This System, Which Existed Long Before Me, But Was Not Complete Without The Insertion Of The Mechanica." If that part went over Orange's head, it would be important for only understanding why the Mechanica were here. The deeper meanings and understanding would come as she went on living in and understanding the Veritas. "I Use This To Keep The City Clean. Something Happens, It Can Be Undone And/Or Redone. The Same Can Be Said For You. To Make It Simple, Should You Desire To Train Without Worrying About Time Or Place, You May Come Here, Go To Different Timelines, Different Areas, Train And Come Back Out As If You Hadn't Left But For A Moment." Where Queen Archdeath was leading Orange was to where her Mechanica were, so that she could begin training with them. "But Be Careful. Sometimes, You Can Enter And Not Exit. If You Damage A Different Timeline Or Different Spacetime, You Can Trap Yourself There, Lock Yourself Out Of The Veritas, And Not Be Able To Return." This kept the thieves out, since this place also connected to the Dimension Gate.

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, The Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the 'Archdeath', the 'Second Death', and uses her Absolution; Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.

Her Manna is Mechanica, which allows her total control over machines. With the 'Eyes Of The Spider Queen', she is capable of seeing through each of her different Restrictions simultaneously, as well as utilize whatever capabilities are embedded within her Eyes in each different Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 12:28 am

"Time and yet not time, something that existed before you and yet is still here? Quite the mechanism if I do say so myself, very intriguing, very.  I mean this is a dream come true, however? Why not pull the me from the future back here since it would save time and I'd be prepared. I mean it seems like a faster and more efficient way to do things in my opinion princess... I mean Queen."

It was rough when switching from Princess to Queen and would take time to get use to. On the other hand, listning to everything that was being said made this place all the more interesting in its own way.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 9:09 am

"... Very Good," Queen Archdeath complimented, continuing to walk along through the darkness. "However, You Don't Seem To Get That Pulling You From The Future Means That It Will Change The Future, Destroy The Future You Were In, And Also Erase Your Past. You Will Not Have A Future Anymore, And Effectively Kill Yourself On The Spot." These were very fine and very intricate details, which came with dealings with time and space. "This Is Why You Are Supposed To Be Patient, So You Have A Future To Get To. Otherwise, Wouldn't Everyone Just Bring Their Future Selves To The Present All The Time? No One Would Get Anywhere Because Nothing Would Progress And Everything Would Overlap And Destroy Itself." This was also why many people could not handle the powers of time and space, even if many of them were playing with them right now. "The Ones Tampering With These Laws Haphazardly Will Gridlock Themselves In A Time Loop And An Isolated Space That They Cannot Escape From, Which Were Designed By Space And Time, Itself, To Imprison The Ones Who Misuse That Power. Which Is Why No One Is Concerned When Someone Uses The Powers Of Space And Time To Get Their Way, If They Really Understand How It Works."

Sooner or later, the two of them would reach a place where there was a woman who looked mechanical and was hooked up to many gears, which were turning other gears, which eventually faded away. "My Father Made This. Mechanica. For Me. In My Image. So I Can Have Control Over His Machines And His Systematic Designs. It Started Off As A Simple Project... I Doubt You Know Of 'Cleff' And His 'Experiments,' But That Eventually Became 'Mechanica,' And The Legacy Of His Work, Which I Wholesomely Continue On, For The Love Of My Sovereign Father." Queen Archdeath gazed at Mechanica, seeing her own face, and remembering the history of the original Mechanica, which she knew the lore of very well, due to being the successor of such. She knew what it meant and why the last one failed. Outstretching her hand, she touched the smooth, metallic face, which looked something like hers, and brushed back the hair of the operating machine.

"... I'm Going To Leave You Inside Of Here To Train. Mechanica Will Tend To Your Needs, But Listen To The Machine As If It Is Myself, Because It Has My Heart, And Therefore Also Is An Extension Of Me, Just The Same." Since Mechanica was systematically ingrained, she could lead people in and also guide people out, completely systematically, without them getting lost in time and space. "Do Your Best."

Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 10:52 am

"I see, I see. All too intriguing princess and highly informational. Your genius is only surpassed by your flawless way of speaking such knowledge to someone as myself."

It was a lot to take in, yet she understood everything and felt greatly pleased. Having her princess explain things was a pleasure that only she could take part in and by god it was a good feeling. However, taking a good look around and simply taking in everything she was seeing was more informal than she thought.

Now that they seemed to have made it to the stopping point, she simply got ready for what was to come.

"My best isn't good enough for you princess, for only perfection can sway your happiness for me.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Queen Archdeath turned around to look at Orange after she had spoken such devout words. Her eyes were cold at first, yet she closed them and, like she had done to Mechanica, would stroke Orange's face compassionately with her silky spider gloves. "... There Is Perfection In Imperfection. That Is Called 'Your Best.'" Queen Archdeath dropped her hand and started to walk away. "Practice Makes Perfect. There Is Perfection In Imperfection. As Long As You Do Your Best, Your Perfection Will Come Over Time." That was all that those who felt like Orange did needed to know about themselves. "That Is Why I Insist You Take Your Time, So That Your Perfection Can And Will Come." Orange had changed a lot, and in many ways that were very important for her to achieve the goals that she had desired for so long, of which Queen Archdeath was knowingly aware of. "You're On The Right Track," she muttered, leaving Orange to those words as she exited the Clock Tower. "Farewell."

At that moment, Mechanica was bid to activate and begin the testing and training of Orange, that she may come into her power and be able to serve as a personal guard and be pleased with her strength, which she will have earned.

Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 12:15 pm

When Mechanica started to churn, the gears that were in place that were moving steadily would start to turn more rapidly, no longer in a state of 'standby,' so to speak. The eyes of the mechanical woman would gleam brightly, and gaze upon the one that had been brought inside the chambers of the Clock Tower to engage in predetermined orders of which Mechanica was already fully aware of on startup.

"SYSTEM :: START"

Her frail looking metallic body straightened up from what was once slumped over, and the crystal gears, resembling the wings of an angel, spun profusely.

"INITIATING :: PRACTICE"

Out of nowhere, many metallic strips, shards, parts and pieces would drift out from the abyss of the great beyond and begin to construct one of the blueprinted models that was within Mechanica's memory, of which she could spontaneously generate at any time. What assembled before Orange would be her first opponent that she could practice against, which was a basic 'Servicemaid,' with only its most basic features.

"INSTRUCTIONS: Defeat The Servicemaid Using What You Have At Your Disposal."
It Is Time; Orange Servic10

The mechanics of the realm they were in were indefinite and indistinct, so as the engagement began, underneath them would appear one of the crystalline gears that would serve as a grounding platform for them. Gravity was the same and all other natural proportions were defined and set within their confined space upon this gear. At the same time, should Orange exit the vicinity of the Crystal Gear, she would find herself actually falling instead of walking on something solid. Space had shifted with the turning of the gears, and in ways that couldn't be seen with the naked eye. Thus, her battlefield was established, and the 'Servicemaid' stood battle ready.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 1:04 pm

"If you truly believe that princess, than I'll believe it to."

Hearing that was a good confidence boost and being touched by her princess made her heart race; it was a great feeling for someone such as her. She didn't deserve that type of kindness and yet she yearned for it.

"That woman is too kind to me I tell yah. She's sweet and yet awfully terrifying at the same time and yet I still love her heh. That's my princess for yah, capturing the hearts of many and keeping them in the palm of her hand."

Now that it was go time, she got ready to put the game face on and lay the SmackDown! However, seeing what stood before her made her question a few things but she didn't let it bother her.

"I don't have much fighting experience, but I will give it my all! I am the storm and your end has come!"

It was at that moment she knew that sounded really lame, but that's when she took off. She was coming straight for the robot with a quick uppercut and followed up by a swift jaw strike.

Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 2:36 pm

As the Servicemaid stood relatively motionlessly, the two strikes would connect without much issue, yet still only do minimal damage to the machine because of its construction.

After confirming that the present target before her was a threat, the Servicemaid immediately retaliated by lifting up one of her hands and releasing a relatively powerful electrical current from her fingertips; the 'Tazer Touch.' This should have held enough power to shock and likely stun Orange once she was touched.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 3:48 pm

"Well that didn't work.".

She knew that something like this was going to happen because she wasn't strong and really didn't know how to fight just yet. So what was about to happen would only be a byproduct of this and a very painful one to boot. Being shocked didn't feel good and it hurt like hell, which is why she suddenly screamed and pulled back.

"God damn that hurt, the hell robot?"

Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Mechanica, which was in the background overseeing the training, would begin to speak again, as if Orange had not fully recognized what her instructions were.

"INSTRUCTIONS: Defeat The Servicemaid Using What You Have At Your Disposal."

Mechanica, which was able to read the data of whatever was within the vicinity, was aware of the information was was stored inside of Orange's being, and recognized that she had a hidden potential necessary to combat the Servicemaid. Thus, the Servicemaid, once again, would raise her hand up, which would crackle with electricity. This time, however, instead of touching Orange from close range, the hand extended out on a metal cord, straight out at Orange at her distance. One touch would shock her again, and possibly stun her on contact.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 4:58 pm

"Learned it."

She said as she literally grabbed the cord with her hand, however she wasn't being shocked by it, rather she was simply cancelling it out with her own electricity. So now with that being down, she simply reversed the flow of electricity and sent it back to where it came from.

"Thanks, I needed this pick up."

She said as she used her other hand to fire off a barrage of thunder bolt balls.

Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:38 pm

The Servicemaid would see that Orange was not being electrocuted by the Tazer Touch this time, and seemed to have absorbed the electricity and was using it now as her own. The hand on the metal cord would conduct the electricity and receive a powerful jolt that was like an electrical backlash. This would stun the Servicemaid instead of stunning Orange, leaving her open for the next attack.

The bolts of thunder struck the Servicemaid and were more effective in damaging her than Orange's bare hands before. The bolts knocked her down and she seemed badly injured. However, the damages to her were not too severe, and she was still functioning.

When the Servicemaid got up, she would raise her hand again and this time, it would retract into the wrist to create the barrel of an energy cannon. Energy was drawn into the barrel and a powerful energy ball was shot at Orange.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 10:36 pm

"Well i would've thought that would be enough haha, but I guess not."

Thinking her attack was strong enough was stupid and she knew it was stupid to think that since she didn't even have any attacks to begin with. Though with the amount of force she put into it, she didn't think that robot would be standing back up. So now that it was, it was time to go at it once more and this time with a lot more force.

"Here we go."

As she looked on seeing that the robot had use another attack, she would look at the attack closely and I mean very closely. She was doing this to get ready to counter back with her new found ability. Releasing the robot from her grip and getting ready for the next attack, she placed both hands out and once the attack hit her she stood her ground.

As she took the attack head on, she would try to stop it with force, but that was proving somewhat hard for her at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:39 am

The hand that was on the cord was retracted back to the Servicemaid whilst the other hand that was already set to the 'Blaster Cannon' would charge up energy for the next shot.

From the Blaster Cannon, the Servicemaid fired several shots at Orange instead of just one, since it was clear that only firing one energy shot was not going to be enough to take her down, similarly to how Orange realized one shot from the new lightning power she had wasn't going to be enough to destroy the Servicemaid. Shot after shot was fired at Orange, and the more of them that she was hit by, the more damage would begin to accumulate as she got hit, if she would be hit.

Though the Servicemaid was damaged, she was still functioning and operational, and could still carry out her tasks as long as she was still able to do so.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:49 am

As she kept the attack at bay, she noticed that more of them were on the way. However, she didn't bother to dodge them, in fact she allowed herself to take the incoming damae, while at the same time redirecting the first one up into the aim. So after taking the hits and damage, she still stood tall with a small smile on her face.

"Learned it."

Immediately after saying that did she clap her hands over and over again. Now she was ready to counter back and boy was she feeling it now. She instantly whipped her index finger out and from it shot a thin energy beam that zigzaged over and over again, making tracking harder. The beam of energy would quickly make its way towards the mainstream a day aim for a head shot. But things weren't done just yet, she also did the same attack again, except with the electricity and this one would move much faster.

Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 11:55 am

The Servicemaid, who was still stationary, continued to fire the Blaster Cannon shots at Orange. However, as it was understood that this technique also was not working, the Servicemaid would stop firing and return her hand to normal. Afterward, when Orange shot at her, the blow to the head was severely damaging to the Servicemaid, knocking it out of function, along with the lightning blast that would do the same. Once the Servicemaid had stopped functioning, Mechanica again began to speak.

"FUNCTION CEASED. Would You Like To Continue?"

If Orange wished to continue, there would be more Mechanica that would be created for her, either of the same level or of a higher level. However, that decision was totally up to her, and Mechanica would remain floating overhead, overseeing the area, waiting for Orange's answer.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 12:14 pm

"Sorry about that maid bot, please don't be mad if you can still hear anything."

She was happy that she won her little fight and got something out of it, which was awesome because she didn't have any other abilities except the ones she just got. So things turned out good, but she knew in order to stand by a God, that she would need to step her training up to the next level and not waste any time.

That's when she got the idea to fight the one being that she wanted to be like the most and with that in mind she needed to ask the one in charge to see if it were possible.

"Hey, is it possible for you to summon Takehaya Susanoo? If so, that's who I want to fight next and if not than I will fight 100 maid bots with elemental based abilities and strength enhance abilities. I have to get stronger, I have to for her sake."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It Is Time; Orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Is Time; Orange   It Is Time; Orange Empty

Back to top Go down

It Is Time; Orange
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next