The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?

Go down 
+4
MaTeus
Friday Tsuki
Tomon
Dusk Creatures
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomon
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 904

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? Empty
PostSubject: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:46 pm

"Rise From The Grave..."

The Seed was dropped back into its proper place upon arrival in the Veritas It, being where Kuja-kun (Kujata) imprisoned himself awaiting his lover to free him, would awaken as the Forbidden One; Number Thirteen, or, Khrona the Thirteenth. This was his last and final Resurrection, which brought the Second (Kuja) to the Third (Khrona).

"Thank God..."

It has long since been silent; that one, the Dark One. The Forbidden One. He who was not ever supposed to rise again... And this would be the Last Time, for Absolute Certain. Where he slept in the depths of the darkest part of the Nether Regions of the Dusk, once the Phantom, who was his very Soul, had given power to the Spectral Dusk, he, too, gave life to his old body that he abandoned, which was still connected to the Crystal Oversoul... Even whilst locked away in slumber. He kicked open the coffin, that which was kept at the VERY BOTTOM of the Sepulchrum; the ONLY ONE that was kept hidden away from all the others and sealed up with all sorts of dark chains and magics far beyond this world had ever seen... Forbidden from awakening unless in times of crises.

"Who...?" he muttered, his eyes bursting open with a blazing fury, what one might have known as 'Insanity,'  

"Who in the HELL WOKE ME UP!?!?"

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? Pumpki18

Last edited by T-YO on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:04 pm

He was tired and he was weak from having just been woken from slumber, but he was DEFINITELY not lacking in anger. With the power of Anatomia at his disposal, all Matter and Antimatter bent to his will, and he was, in a hellacious fury, ready to bring about that destruction upon the world.

However, it was known that when this Forbidden One rose again, as they knew that in time he would, for it was foretold that when the world was plunged into Darkness that the Dark One would rise again, (Ancient Gear Explosion) they were already prepared. There were many sacrifices set to appease it within each levels of the Sepulchrum; for he lived in the very LOWEST in COMPLETE isolation. His wrath was for his slumber being disturbed, and by the time he reached the top, if he hadn't been satiated by the weaklings left in his path, then he would continue to destroy whatever got in his way until he calmed down.

He felt the bindings of the powerful restrictive forces of the Third weighing down on him, keeping him at bay, but they did little to nothing but merely aggravate him even more. Yes; everything that got in his way was nothing more than an annoyance, and he would waste NO TIME in destroying everything ANNOYING that entered his line of sight. And the first annoying thing was... His isolation in this chamber.

"... When I get out..." he grumbled, clenching his Right Hand tightly, causing the very chamber itself to rumble, "... There will be All HELL to pay..." His very Words themselves were enough to make the very earth quiver in fear, as though he were the Devil himself. With the power of Anatomia, everything that was Physical was already under his control; anything that was Matter or Antimatter. That means Shadows included. And this room was dark as a motherfucker. His body began to tremble, his eyes glowing a deep, dark crimson; the ONLY light that could be seen in the darkness. He cared not for ANYTHING that gave him ANY sign nor ANY warning. AT ALL. His only mission when he was THIS PISSED was to DESTROY.

"..."

He stood there. Trembling. Silent. Trembling. He was so ready to kill something, it wasn't even funny. However many layers there were to this deep, dark pit, he didn't care; as long as he got to wipe out every last thing that got in his way for him to get out of it and into the light.

"EVERYTHING THAT LIVES IN THE DARKNESS IS EVIL. AND IF ANY OF YOU SONS OF BITCHES STANDS IN MY WAY, I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU. BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL. DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!" His thunderous voice shouted up to the top of the morgue, for every bone, every rotting flesh and every dirty demon that was about to come after him to quake with fear.

The Forbidden One has Risen.

Run.
(7:04)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:20 pm

First things first, he needed to break out of his prison so that those weak ass huff ass demons could come and be fucking fucked up by him in all their weak huff ass dumbassity. He couldn't wait. He'd been waiting a long, LONG time to destroy something. The time had come again. He'd been holding back a whole HEAP helping of destruction, and he had all of the Insanities; rather, the SHINSANITIES at his disposal. Yes, he was not like the other, who had no control. No, he has ABSOLUTE PERFECT control over not only the Insanity itself, but the Shinsanities that they were converted into. And he could use them to do whatever he wished at any given time. This is why he was the Forbidden One; he was able to unleash any one of them at any given time; All Seven. And he could snap them right back, if he so chose. He was the Insanity that was Controlled. Yet, not Insane at all. He was an anomaly; a blessed being of the Tensei family that was the ONLY ONE allowed to even UNLEASH such power as he saw fit. To let loose as much as he wanted ONLY so that he could Control it. Before Destruction got too much, he could just stop. But for that reason alone was he ALLOWED to unleash them as he saw fit, and right now, he was ITCHING to destroy something; someone; anyone.

"SEND ME SOMETHING TO DESTROY. SEND IT TO ME NOW!!!" His eyes flashed with a signature sanguine gleam, which would level the entire upper level above him, letting the coffins that were buried above of the second strongest beings other than himself to fall into his chambers. They were to be the first of the souls he would collect, only so that he could get warmed up. He didn't even take the time to use the stairs, he was so prepped for destruction. And with that, they would fall into the darkness, where they would only see the glowing red eyes of the Forbidden One waiting for them to get their asses out of their coffins and come fight him. "... Wake up," He demanded, snatching open their coffins with but a yank of his Right Hand, tearing apart their prisons on a molecular level. "... I need some game to dominate." He knew that they were just sacrifices meant to have his fill of bloodshed before he reached the surface; every last evil creature was what he was ALLOWED to destroy before he got out of his prison. That is why they were buried with HIM. For each evil they had done in life, they would be repaid for in death by dealing with him; and the MOST evil creatures, which were buried DIRECTLY above his chamber, were the FIRST sacrifices to his bloodbath. And he couldn't wait to completely and utterly obliterate them. (Breakthrough) "I don't have all day. I'm already annoyed with this darkness I've woken up into." It was wretched; it stank. It was filthy. And because he could CLEARLY see through it with eyes untainted by the darkness around him, he could see, in TRUTH all of the HORRIBLENESS that it was that lurked around him; EVERYTHING that he HATED and WANTED to DESTROY. But at least his INITIAL rage was satiated from simply being woken up the wrong way. Now he could be more controlled and focused, so that destroying these peons would have his full, controlled attention. He already passed his first Test; regaining his control and composure after waking up. Now it was time to see how well he could use it in battle.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:47 pm

(Vulcan Hammerer)

The first creature to be released from its coffin; the prison in which it had been long since contained, waiting for this day, was one of the Drakes of Fire; a 'Dragon Fist,' which harnessed a fraction of the infernal power of the Devil himself, burning in his knuckles. Where most dragons crawled on all fours, this one stood upright and did not breathe fire, but unleashed it from its knuckles, which would ignite the very moment the towering wyrm stepped forth from its prison.

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? Dragon_fire_by_thewonderfulllife-d679ci9

"So..." it growled, glaring down at the puny creature that sought to oppose it, "YOU are the Forbidden One of legend that we, the Serpents, were meant to be felled by? This must be a joke."

The great drake stood 8 feet tall, with legs and arms the size of the man himself, and a proud, strong chest that it held out before it as its long neck arced over to look down at the man from over its puffed out chest. It clenched its fists, which would spurt flames as though they were its mouth, and consume its entire thick scaled arms in fire. He laughed at the tiny thing that stepped forth to oppose him, stomping one of its feet mightily to shake the very ground, crushing some of the skeleton bones that littered the once completely pitch black lair. "You look more like DINNER to me!!"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:01 pm

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing," he said with a smirk, already analyzing how he was going to destroy this creature. Clearly, from its physiological construction, its neck was its weak point, and its fists were its weapons, and its body was hard and strong, which is why it let its neck hang back and its chest puff out. "You talk too much," he muttered, clenching his fist and causing the ground under him to tremble, the same way as with the mighty stomp of the creature. "Shut up." At that moment, the lips of the dragon would 'Merge' together through the 'Anatomia' that Thirteen harnessed, sealing them shut so that he could no longer speak. "Good. Your voice was annoying..." He started walking toward the creature, his eyes as unwavering as his heart, crossing his arms over his chest in preparation for the feast. "... Those Proud Words you utter due to the strength of your fists, I take it? Is that all you have going for you...? Is that the only thing you can be proud of...? How much power is in your hands...? Must be a Wrath Incarnate, then..."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 pm

The Dragon Fist's eyes grew wide with anger as it tried to speak its slanderous words of hurt Pride and Wrathful retort at the puny creature, finding that it could say nothing and only listen to it and hear all of the things that it did not wish to hear. No, it wanted to hear of how GREAT and MIGHTY it was, and in the tone of this boy's voice, it seemed as though he thought it a WEAK and INFERIOR creature!! The nerve of him... He would be taught that this creature had ALL the great strength of the MIGHTY DRAGONS burning in its fists!!!

The rising anger caused the flames wrapped around its arms to spiral nearly out of control and, as it raised its fist in anger, would deliver a swift and powerful blow with all the great fury of the mighty dragon, enough to plow straight through the solid earth they stood upon and with a fiery burst that would char the very bones of every unfortunate skeleton that was unlucky enough to be under it; including that of the wretched boy that saw himself so much mightier than the creature he should have been BOWING to! Swift justice would come to him with the strike of the heated fist of which this creature was prided with its name, and he would watch as his bones were ground to dust and his corpse burnt to ash under the smoldering 'Dragon Fist!'
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:22 pm

"As I thought..." he said immediately once he could see that the flaming serpents tongue was 'cut off, so to speak, and the anger that rose within once it had nothing to say. Like the ignorant creature it was, once it raised its fist in anger, as Khrona had already anticipated he would do when he could no longer speak words of Wrathful Pride, was already prepared to evade. With a quick hop up into the air as the fist hit the ground, the flames were released from its fist and out to the ground, which was to be expected. Thus, the entire arm should have been bare from the flames, if not for but a moment, where he would quickly run up the large arm and toward the head before the flames could catch up to him, if the arm would be ignited again.(Doduo *Roadrunner*) With the mouth of the dragon already sealed up, if he thought to lash out and bite Khrona, he'd find that it was already futile. He would snatch the creature by its neck and hurl it down to the ground with a powerful grip, tightening it around his neck with the stalest of faces, as if trying to make his head explode. "... Anything else you want to try, or can I just kill you now...? Not like you can tell me anything stupid, like I know you want to..." He didn't feel any of the rage he did before, for, if this were a Wrath Incarnate, then it fed of flames, and that would be really stupid to fight Fire with Fire; Anger with Anger; Wrath with Wrath. So, he calmly and collectedly take down this monster and kill it in the most nonchalant fashion there was, as to not give it anymore power than it already had.

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:05 am

The Dragon Fist, after having been rather swiftly outsmarted and snatched up square by the neck and slammed into the ground, would not have gone out so easily. Was he a dragon, or wasn't he? No, this battle would not so easily be won by the impetuous child that stirred and incurred his malevolent draconic Wrath and hurt his great drake Pride. After being taken down, and even having his weak spot exposed, he would not be giving up that easily. In fact, he was not only much larger than the puny man, but by far much stronger, and shouldn't have been put in a situation to be made to look like anything weaker than he was; a great Fire Dragon with the power of Wrath in his fists.

His arms were engulfed in flames once more, fueled by his Hatred for this pesky man and his cunning, and would slam his two fists to the ground to shoot himself up his feet with a great burst of flame. He would, at that point, allow the man to hang from his neck and would raise his hands up to crash them together before his chest, pounding the poor boy and his frail human shape to dust betwixt his mighty and explosive 'Dragon Fist!!!'
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:27 am

As expected, the proud dragon wouldn't be able to sit down and take his ass whooping like a big boy, so Khrona was just gonna have to show him, yet again, who was boss over this infernal creature. As the beast every so angrily blasted itself to its feet, leaving Khrona hanging slightly off the ground, he would, with an expert swing, sling himself up and around the beast's neck, wrapping his legs around it and swiveling around to the backside, where he wouldn't be able to touch him with those big, bulky arms that were meant for striking things directly in front of it. "... You made this too easy. Aren't there any STRONGER opponents for me to kill...?" he said with a yawn, still a little groggy from having just woken up, now clasping both hands around the dragon's neck.

"... Shini (Die)..." he said coldly with stale eyes, intensifying the grip to the point where it would seem the dragon's neck would snap. There was a certain maliciousness in his grip, even if his eyes and facial expression showed nothing of the sort, before he called out, "... Degeneration Cannon," and began to deteriorate the very material composition of the Dragon's neck, eroding the scales, the flesh, the muscle and the bone in one quick and decisive *CRRRK!!!*, snapping its head off and leaving the headless body to gush torrents of blood straight into his face. Being a Vampire, he would relish in the taste of blood, licking it up loosely from his blood-spattered face, whilst not over indulging in it. "... Now, let me add this incarnate of Wrath to my arsenal..." Being also the Keeper of Fear, he had the power to use the Zero World to absorb whatever he wished into himself and assimilate it with his being via the power of Anatomia.

With the creature dead, Khrona would, after letting the blood flow peter out, grab the dragon's arm and tear it from its socket, before breaking down the matter and absorbing it into his own DNA, giving him the power of the 'Dragon Fist' at any given time he wished.
"Good. Now I can blow some heads off." He turned around to one of the other coffins, leaving the mangled dragon's body to remain on the floor, overflowing with blood and called out, "... Next...?"

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:52 am

(Infernal Flame Emperor)

The next of the flaming hellspawn, that had been watching the battle from the shadows, emerged from his throne of darkness with a hellacious light that harbored all the burning fury of Wrath itself, as though it were the monster in physical form. This one was far larger than one of its measly little weak dragons and, with all its malevolence, would look down upon the man who thought he had any sort of power.

"Do not think that just because you conquered one of my pets that you are anywhere near out of this pit yet, boy..."

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? Fire_God

What gazed at him now, eyes smoldering and body eternally alight with its own fiery fury was Wrath itself, of whom was already exceedingly infuriated that anyone would have so easily taken down one of its greater beasts as though they were nothing but a weak fool. That was nothing short of despicable and would not go unpunished. "I am the Punisher. And for your insolence, you will taste the flames of Hell, my boy." He stood several meters high, legs made of nothing but pure fire and a body constructed of the tortured, charred bones of all the dead who had fallen to the flames of Wrath at the ends of their lives, as well as their souls that eternally powered those flames. There were hundreds of thousands, merely from War itself, and they would burn for all time in these fires without ever knowing any rest. The mournful, painful cries of woe and screams of intense dread could be heard faintly over the incredible *FWOOSH* and *FWASH* of the flames that licked every part of the once dark chamber. A convoluted mass of fiery faces of torment could be seen overlapping each other in the light of the flames, as if each one were the eternal demise of the next, lighting each other over and over and over again, whilst the entity that they formed merely sat there and contained them, facilitating their suffering for their Sin that we he.

"You will be a priceless addition to my collection of ignorant fools. Prepare yourself; I, the Punisher, will be swift in delivering to you the sound justice that is the end of your putrid life."
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:09 am

He stood there, gazing at this monstrous beast as it emerged, just as pompous and pissed as its little pet, and spouting all types of fire from its mouth that one would naturally get tired of hearing after a while. "Yeah, yeah, I already know the deal. Don't you think I heard enough of that on Vescrutia...? Tch..." The flames that had completely consumed the chamber were now illuminating the darkness, but all that Khrona could see were the sorry souls that were consumed by their hatred in the past. He was gonna have to absorb them. Better that they live inside of him than inside of this monster that would torture them forever instead of actually utilize them for something.

"Does everything that comes to face me have to speak...? I really just want to kill all of you as fast as possible and get this over with." Once the flames started to touch him, he could feel the Wrath of this monster and its captured souls and, naturally, would begin the 'Absorption' process. "No use wasting time. So if you think you're bad then, let's get crackin'." He smirked smugly, cracking his neck, anticipating all the flames to soon start coming after him in all their fury... Of which he would just have to baby just like he did with the little pet.

"You know how done I am with this darkness? So done that nothing you say or do to me can stop me from getting out of this pit." He shrugged his shoulders, "That's just it. Now come on, try something so I can make you look like your friend over there. If we're done with the formalities."

Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:11 am

"Is that so, you arrogant fool?" the flaming overlord of Wrath spoke with contempt, "... Were you just so long ago filled with the same Wrath you seek to fight against? For these 'evil' creatures that I have trapped within my belly? What a hypocrite..." The flames would become hotter around the boy, and the souls of the tormented would continue to wail in agony as the heat of the great fire grew furious with hatred for his ways, "It is those like YOU ThatI DETEST THE MOST!!!"

With each woeful cry, the power of the beast that they fed would grow hotter and brighter, until the shape of a dragon's head burst from its chest and circled round the lair and littered it with the souls of the tormented burning spirits that were lost to Wrath; be it of their own or that of someone else.

"OOooooOOOOooWaaaaaOOOOUUuuUUhHHOooo!!!"
Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? Tormented_souls_in_hell_4_by_superdavej

The pitch black rib cage of the Punisher loomed over each of them, crashing into the ground and creating a prison that kept them as fodder for its great and powerful fury.

"IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THESE FOOLS SUFFER!! WHO BRINGS THEM INTO THEIR SUFFERING!!!"The more angry the creature became, the more torture the Punisher inflicted upon them, the flames of its fiery Wrath bursting through the cage walls with the ferocity of the dragon's fury. "NOW YOU MUST WATCH THEM SUFFER FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!! AND YOU WILL SUFFER WITH THEM!!! SO BURN, IGNORANT CREATURE!!!"

Each of the flaming spirits reached through the barriers of the cage, consumed by the same hatred that they were trapped by for the man who angered this monster enough for it to burn them even more. Where they could not escape, could not die, but could feel every agonizing corona as though their flesh were still intact; as though it were their very flesh itself. Their eyes of fury gave the Wrath beast more infernal power of which the towering creature would do nothing with but slowly encroach its coiling body around the boy who harbored no room for escape. Things were heating up fast...
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:58 am

Khrona sat there and listened to the words of the monster attempting to poke at his own anger. That which would not only feed it more, but also bring more suffering to the people locked away. Naturally, it was rather overwhelming at first, and... undeniably... The words of the beast were true. "... Yeah. You're definitely right," he said as calmly as he could, not allowing the fires to ignore him, even if he was taking the heat. "... I feel the same way about people like me. But you know what?"

He glared at the monster trying to hold the weight of all those that were lost to their own faults or those of someone else; no, better yet, to those of Wrath itself over his head. And, as he knew not to do with its little fiery pet, would not give it a single ounce of fury in the slightest. "... It's not them," he finally said, eyes grazing over the prisoners that could never be free of the flames, "... It's you. You're the one holding them captive and using them, aren't you?" He turned to meet the eye of the monster once more, realizing that those who were afflicted were, more or less, ignorant of the greater power that trapped them, tightly, in fact, and held them prisoner by its own flames.

"No, if it were THEM, then they would have it INDIVIDUALLY, and it wouldn't be SHARED among them all, right? That means... Even if they chose to SUCCUMB to your power..." He pointed straight ahead, at the very Head, which produced the flames; the Punisher that made the Wrath and ensnared others in it. "... It's you. You're the detestable one. You're the one I hate. And if you hate people like me, doesn't that mean that you hate yourself, too? Hypocrite." He crossed his arms and closed his eyes, suddenly knowing a calm that he'd never known, "Mmm. Yeah. That's right. It's just you. And you know what? Even you aren't all as powerful as you may have once believed..." He smirked, having figured out the secret to this great and terrible hellfire, "... And for that, I'm going to obliterate you and free them from your clutches. And as soon as I figure out how..." his eyes flashed with not rage, but Determination... Ambition... Passion. The Flames of Good.

"You're mine."

His Ambition, Determination and Passion were for destroying Wrath itself. And once his eyes were set on his target to kill, he made SURE to kill it DEAD. Now the monster was HIS prey, and he would pass this test. "I'm not as weak as I used to be... Before my death. When I first laid eyes on you... Dirty demon." Yes, the Evil that he spoke of were not the people themselves that were trapped; no one should ever be mad with a prisoner, save for the crime of committing the crime. But whatever forced them into that crime? Whatever dragged them into that sin? THAT. THAT was the TRUE enemy. And in this case, it was the Wrath. "Let them go. Or I'll free them myself." And this time, he knew how. Right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:59 pm

"HUH!!" it snorted, silenced quite thoroughly by the words of the unprovoked vessel, "... Hruh... Hrmm!!" The creature found no words for him, but in that, it made its anger grow greater. "Hrhhh... Hruh... HMMM!!!" It huffed and puffed, taking these words to heart. "Hypocrite? ME?! How... I... Detest such..." The dragon paced about, trying to find a... a... a flaw in this speech from these child, only to come to the conclusion that each word he said was not only without anger to fuel the beast, but also filled with truth. That, in and of itself, was enough to incur the creature's wrath.

"Hrrr!!! HRRR!!!" It started to flare up again, refusing to believe that its defeat was so simple; so easy... Or that this one was so powerful to the extent where his words would just be able to do it. It wanted to be angry, but it did not want to prove the boy was right about it being a hypocrite, especially after it had just said how it detested those types... Blatantly spoken AGAINST them, only to be proven to be one himself; just as he'd done to the boy. "Give ME a command...? I will keep them in captivity FOREVER if you EVER threaten me, BOY!!!" As to not appear weak and feeble, it would keep its OWN wrath powered by its slaves. "However, I will humor you and your words." The monster stood inflamed, flames roaring as proudly as its tongue, incinerating the souls even more. "WELL?! TAKE THEM FROM ME, IF YOU DARE!!!" Naturally, because it needed rage as its fodder, all it would do would be to enrage the man on purpose. Such is how this monster thought, fought, fed and functioned; only in Wrath.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 2:25 pm

"With pleasure," he said with a smug smirk, like he'd already figured out how to destroy this creature. "Patience..." he muttered, turning to the burning souls, "... Besides. Without them, you don't have enough power to fight me yourself, so I know you're gonna try some dumb tricks." He walked over to the tail of the monster, where some of the tortured souls angered by his infuriating of the monster that captured them would be reaching out in frustration toward him. Instead of deterring them, as he would have done in his rage and disgust for the flames that enraptured them, he would, instead, grasp the hand of the first one that was within reach.

He could feel their pain; he could feel their fury... They were all connected by the same chain; that chain that was Wrath, and through that chain that bound them to this prison would he snatch them all out at once. And the only way he could do that was to take ALL of the Wrath into himself.
"... Absorption." Whatever they were mad about, whatever ailed them, whatever afflicted them, he would take their wrath... Patiently and with Temperance. "Give it to me. All of your pain and suffering. You don't have to take it anymore. This bastard... I'll take care of him for you... Since you apparently can't do this shit yourself... *sigh*" He knew that they were too weak to fight this creature, otherwise they wouldn't have succumbed to the flames in the first place. Hell, he understood. He was the same way at a point in time. But this time, he would take all of those flames of hell into his own heart and suffer all the wrath of the spirits of the dead, taking their curses upon himself just so they could be free of their prison.

By taking up what they had been plagued with, the monster that they were too weak to fight would not be his own problem... And his alone.
"... I'll fight you, alright, Punisher... But let's do this on fair terms, yeah? You're the one that can't fight me without them. I'm not afraid of fighting you alone. So let go of them, if you're really so big and bad, yeah? I mean, I'm not using any souls to power me... You AFRAID or something?" As long as he wasn't mad at the people who were upset with him, but mad at their affliction, the flames would not harm them... It would just be stripped from them, and their souls could and would be freed.

"I don't need to take them from you... I need to take YOU from THEM. Chump." He would, slowly, but surely, absorb the entire creature into himself and leave them unscathed any longer... And no matter what may have come his way from taking on their afflictions, he would be ready to fight them and douse the flames. That was how done he was here.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 2:48 pm

The eyes of the great dragon of fire widened at what he saw happening; someone actually WILLINGLY taking in the heat? For the sake of ANOTHER? All of their scornful feelings, their hateful, slanderous words and violent behavior... He was... He was actually willfully drawing it from them? And what was worse; it was actually WORKING!

"HRRRR!!! You FOOL!!! Do not think it will be so EASY!!!" However, what he said was correct, yet again; the strength that the great dragon of fire boasted was... Well, it was souped up by the souls of those that he had collected over the course of infinity. No, if he wanted to really prove how weak and pitiful this insolent little cur was, he was going to have to let them go and destroy him on his own, to the fullest extent of his power. "FINE!!! I will defeat you on your own level and your own terms, and when I obliterate you, I will snatch their weak souls RIGHT back up!!! They have NO control and NO knowledge of how to cease my rage when it seeps into their hearts, so I have no fear! YOU are the one that I must take out!!!" Yes, this boy here was the most threatening creature...

"Hr?! Huurhh!? A threat?! No... No, you CAN'T be a threat to ME, the PUNISHER!!!" To even think that these thoughts were being conceived... Regardless, he had a point to prove to him that he was not so weak as what the foolish one may have believed him to be. And so, willfully, Wrath would release them from their shackled and burn away his cage, letting all the souls he'd collected roam free. And, at that moment, he would be nothing more than pure fury; sustained and powered by himself. "THERE!!! Now, let me see how much heat you can TRULY take, foolish one!!!"

Once he decided to take on the punishment of the innumerable souls of the past, the pitch black cage would crash down upon him and ignite, all of the flames condensing and concentrating around his body, seeking to sear his body, mind and spirit with the amassed fury of the entire planet throughout the timeline of days past. "You will be my my most PRIZED possession... And once I possess you, you will go into the streets with a Blazing Knuckle to infect the insidious vermin you have fought so hard to protect. Now." He would draw out the hatred of every being that had been infected and focus it on this single point, letting the flames burn so hot, their light and heat could no longer be comprehended; to the point where he would be burnt out of this existence; out of this dimension. A complete realm of nothing but fire. punishment, pain and suffering; Hell itself. (Spirit Barrier; Numel)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:00 am

He sat there in silence as the creature went on and on and on about how angry it was and for all such reasons why, and crossed his arms, "... Wow. Is that what I sound like when I get mad? Now I see why I have to go through this. I need to see what it looks like." And he just dragged on about all the things he would do and all that jazz, and all the terrible evil he would do. "... So. You don't like when people piss you off, you don't like being pissed off, and you hate when people do stupid things when they are pissed off... And yet, you sit here, doing every last one of those things yourself."

As the prison slammed shut around him and the flames would blot him out of existence, the heat didn't seem to really be all that hot, despite how much he said. This was only because that, even if the wrath was intense enough to take him out of the world around him, it didn't get to him... And if he didn't allow the heat to get to him, it didn't burn him. He accepted the wrath, but did not indulge in it. He just sat there and stood in it, wondering how long this thing was going to go on about all the ignorance it was spouting.

"... Sooo. Is there anything else you have to say? I know how to handle your type. The Shinsanity of Fire taught me that. Hatred is to be combated with Temperance, and, well..." he lifted his hand, which didn't have a watch, but you know, he mimicked as if he did, "... I believe you're wasting both my time and yours. Haven't you realized it yet?"

With his control over the flames, having absorbed the Wrath into himself, he would create for himself, out of the realm of flames that imprisoned him, a nice little throne of the Shinsanity of Fire of which to sit whilst he waited for the Punisher to finish uh... 'Punishing' him, or something? If that's what was happening...

Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:25 am

"You arrogant little...!!" And again, at every turn, even when faced with imprisonment and all sorts of things that should have, by now, thrown him over the edge, he sat there and pretended like they weren't aggravating to him. "I'll expose you for the fraud you are! I'll do whatever it takes to make you upset!!! YOU ARE NOT ABOVE ME!!! NOW BE UPSET!!" He insisted, the flames swirling around him... And yet, the words he said seemed to get to the Punisher yet again, who could not help but realize that he was, again, doing everything that he hated.

"Ugh... Rhh... GAH... YOU... I WILL DESTROY... I mean... I... YOU... Ahh..." Wrath, as it tried to comprehend this logic it was presented with, would start to die down, becoming less and less infuriated of its own will, yet becoming more enraged that it was not enraged, and finding that its own contradictory existence was destroying itself. The same Wrath that he hated, as was stated, was killing him, due to him hating himself and all who took on the Wrath. Therefore, logically, he could do nothing but... Appreciate this person who had not indulged in the wrath and, well... Fizzled out. And, without saying a word, the flames would completely go dark, as would the cage; returning to ash and releasing the boy from his prison. The Wrath had been destroyed by its own mind and existence that it hated so much. And because it hated itself so much, it had no choice but to extinguish itself inside of the one who Absorbed it all. (Memory Crush King; Eye of Truth; Nightly Garbage Run; Charmeleon)

*Fsh~*
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:46 am

He tapped his fingers rhythmically on his flaming throne, waiting for Wrath to realize what Numbah Thirteen had already realized a while ago and, when things started to connect in its head, he would start counting down, "... Three... Two... One..." And, right on time, the flames would fizzle out, all the way into the form of a measly little spark, of which he would quickly snatch up in his palm and crush between his fingers. *Fsh~!* With that, not only was he free of Wrath, but Wrath was free from itself. (Transmigration Break.) "Well, that takes care of that. And the best part about it is..." As he rose from his chair and the flames below him came to a hush, returning the realm to darkness, he would ignite in his hand a purified fire, one that had eyes and an appetite for the Wrath of others, "... I've got my own little 'Punisher' ready for action. Hahahaha. So that's two for two; a 'Dragon Fist' for knocking some sense into dumbfucks... And a 'Punisher' to burn up any fuck ups that just so happen to get all steamed up."

That's right. After absorbing 'Wrath' and teaching it 'Temperance,' it would learn then to do the same to any of the others. It would burn the 'Wrath' of those it touched to smithereens, and anyone who held onto it would burn to death along with it... As Punishment.

"Yep. Gonna have fun with this thing. NEEEEEXT?" He called out with a yawn, scratching the back of his head, "I don't have to fight everything with my fists, you know. Come at me, bro. Whichever one of you is coming out of the Pit next..." He may have been dead, but he wasn't mindless. In fact, his Mind and his Soul were still about him... He just had to go collect them. And when he got out, he would see them both...
Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:00 am

(Lesser Dragon)

After Wrath was defeated and the Pit returned to darkness, from the coffin in his shadow would a swift, but sly wind spurt forth, leaving a whispering trail of hisses as it slithered through the darkness in its slight gust. It seemed shapeless, at first; being nothing but a concentrating of air current compacted and hurdling around in order to draw attention to itself, yet at the same time, leaving its hisses slithering about the atmosphere in all sorts of different directions that away from its own location. This was known as a Whispering Wind; a whirlwind of words.

*Hshshpshpshwshshpshwsh...*
Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? Elemental_Dragon___Wind_by_Garitter

Its whispers echoed off of every wall of the cavernous room and masked its true position; it was as quick as the wind and its whispering words were left behind and all around, so one could not find where it truly was coming from, nor where it was going, nor where it was at any real given time.

*Over here* ... *Hey, look this way* ... *Can't catch me*
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:12 am

"Ooooooooh my God..." he muttered, already not liking how this was going. His eyes were adjusted to the darkness, but this thing was made of wind itself, so he couldn't see it, regardless, and the dark only made it worse. If there was some light, it would be much easier to spot. He looked around, his attention being drawn every which way that he heard the whispers, swatting blindly at them and finding nothing. "... The hell is this thing? The pure ESSENCE of a distraction?" It was no use to swat blindly in the dark in every direction... But he did have the power to use Fire now. It was a good thing his first foes were of that element. "Alright then... We're gonna try this 'Dragon Fist' on for size..." he said, slamming his fists together and crashing them together at the knuckles, causing a fiery ignition to burst in the darkness and create light for him to see, simultaneously engulfing his arms in the flames. He would be able to see all around him, now... But that didn't do anything for the rest of the cavern. "Okay... Where are you, ya little bugger...?" He still couldn't pinpoint it because the voices were not only masking its movement, but turning him in every which direction that it was not. This thing didn't seem like it was very powerful, but man, it was sorta annoying... Already.

Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:21 am

The swift snaking silence stirred about the lair everywhere that it remained dark, daring not to come out into the light that was illuminated by the man's flaming fists. Instead, because this creature was more cunning than it was strong, it would cast more of its whispers off in the direction that it was not, turning the boy's attention toward that direction. *Over here* Its voice would call from beyond as it would strike at him from behind whilst he was distracted, swirling about his arms in a silent slickness that would seem only a swift gust of wind, effectively suffocating his flames and slithering off into the darkness. Its contemptuous giggles could be heard in the distance, bouncing off of each wall and still effectively masking its true position.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:35 am

When he thought he heard where it was, he would turn and shout, "Aha, I--" not too long before his blazing arms would go out. He sighed, once again in the dark, most literally and figuratively, about this thing and all its annoying little... Whispers and distractions. "Damn... Fucking WIND elements, I SWEAR. This is like, their MASTERY. Doing petty annoying things... Like distractions." Cunning was this creature, but powerful? Probably not. That's why it had to fight like this. However, the longer he got to understand how it functioned, the more he could figure out how to fight it.

"... Let me see... Probably not gonna fight me directly because it's a pussy... Likes to play games... Huh, seems rather familiar to me, quite honestly..." He rolled his tired eyes, tapping his foot, "... Hmmm. Probably gonna send its distraction off in one direction then come at me from another..." Yeah, it was easy to figure out what it was doing. The hard part was... Catching it, quite honestly. It was fast, it was sly and it was still covered by the darkness... AND had the upper hand because it could fly and send him off in directions it wasn't, not to mention it was in an area that was wide enough to evade his grasp. "If I keep my head about me, this shouldn't be too hard. Mind games. Yeesh..." But, he had an idea of his own.

"I have a cunning plan!" he spoke out boldly and loudly, pointing his index finger upward poignantly, "... Let's try this 'Dragon Fist' again... But a little BRIGHTER this time..." With a passion in his heart to take this thing out of the sky, he clenched his fists tightly and, upon their tightening, would ignite again with a powerful burst, this time far more consumptive and bright, as to illuminate a larger area of his position. He would ignore the whispers and start walking off in an arbitrary direction, keeping his eyes sharp and ears open.

Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:43 am

The Whispering Wind could see that he was looking for it still, but something seemed different about his demeanor now. He wasn't just looking around blindly anymore, but it seemed like he was intent on not being distracted. However, being a serpent, this creature would put this focus of his to the test and see if he would still fall for the okie-doke. This time, instead of sending one of its whispers out toward him, because his light was shining brighter, it would be able to slip right past before his eyes in order to gain his attention, but not too close where he could strike it, since the luminescent flames were now brightening his area more than they were before. He would see the condensed wind slide right by from the dark into the light and then right back into the darkness, leaving a trail of contemptuous giggles the same as it had done before, then went completely silent in order to see what he would do, watching from the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:52 am

His eyes remained sharp, as did his ears, staying focused on his surroundings as he would remain silent, yet keeping his fists brightly lit. Right before his eyes, he would see the form of the actual creature, which was nothing but a condensation of wind that looked like a serpent of sorts. It was fast, and rather smart to stay just out of range of striking distance in the light... But it was clear that it was trying to gain his attention. Once he realized that its main power was manipulating the mind's attentive focus, his plan was set in stone. "Heh..." he chuckled smugly, with a grin to match, eyes now becoming narrow with focus, as would his brow. "You're a weakling for a reason, you know. I don't expect you to come out of your hiding spot, but uh... Just know that now that I know what you're all about, you can't get one over on me anymore."

He continued to walk through the darkness, the light of his flames dimming, not wanting to burn up too much energy too soon. Even if he absorbed the energy of other beings that he killed into himself, it still wasn't wise to stop being conservative. There could have been a battle that he needed more of it for that he would have used up by being reckless. Besides... This thing wasn't worth wasting a lot of energy on. That's what it wanted. He yawned quietly, continuing his search.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next