The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The dark will rise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 42

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:52 am

She woke up in a dark place, everything was black; there wasn't anything or anyone around. Everything was just black, that is till a voice spoke to her, and told her to become a host for its power. She didn't understand, but she agreed to it. Now that it was done, she opened her eyes once more, only to find herself in this wannabe hell.

"Agh! My head hurts, and why am I still here? Oh wait! I remember now, that little brat got upset and randomly killed me for no reason, but it's whatever now. I'm not gonna be her long anyway, heh."

She got up and looked around a bit more, before she noticed the symbol on her hand. It was indeed real, she laughed because she agreed to someone and forgot who she agreed with. So this wasn't new to her whatsoever.

"Well now it's about that time, might as well leave."

She would do just that, so she started to walk; the question is, is where? Since everything was ubber stupid and fucking retarded as hell. But again it didn't matter, she'd be gone soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 337

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:01 am

In the darkness, only the faint light of a sweet, innocent little girl could be seen hovering closer. She was smiling and her eyes were closed with her arms clasped together as if in solemn prayer. Giggling could be heard from all about the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 am

"Ah you're here, good, good. Now let's see if you can get me outta here will yah?"

She waved her right hand while talking. She knew who the girl was, but she didn't really have time to get all buddy buddy with her. So she kept on walking towards the girl, she wasn't worried about anything; she did wonder why this little girl was sent, and not the ubber guy.

"Well you weren't what I was looking for technically, but oh well."
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:10 pm

"This Is My Dollhouse..." she said with a voice that echoed ominously about the darkness, "... You Stepped Into My Territory..." The Lawless Land is where she decided to take over and literally possess an entire building, making it not only part of her, but also her own isolated multi-layered multi-dimensional realm of which she was granted absolute and total control... specifically for playing with dolls. "... So It Is Only Natural That I Come To Greet You~." She giggled again, the sound of her cute, childish laughter distorting gradually as it trailed off and faded into the abyss.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:39 pm

"Is that right? Next you'll tell me "you gotta do this and that, to get out?" Hehe, but seriously you should let me out. "

She was happy to see someone here, but she was aware that this girl was given some control of this area by the ubber guy. However, she didn't really care to much, all she wanted to do was leave. Now she had one other way to leave if this girl was gonna do just what she told her she'd do.

"Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:35 pm

Tabi swayed gently from side to side, as if taken by a soothing melody that she would soon start to hum peacefully as she rocked back and forth, until the person was finished speaking.

"Hmhmhm~! I Won't Let My Dollies Go Until I See A Reason Why I Should~..." She had a nice collection already, quite honestly, and they were all moving about as she intended, whether they knew or believed it or not. The best part was when they thought they still had control over themselves. "So Tell Me... Why Should I~? I Like Where You're At... In The Pit With The Others..." She giggled again, then continued humming her serene, yet somehow haunting melody...
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:26 pm

"Oh come now, why should I answer this easy question? Aren't you ubber God in here? I mean you should already know my reason haha! But I'll tell you since you asked; I'm trying to go see Tigen."

She laughed a bit more. It was funny to hear someone ask why they should let someone go, when the person that put her here is at fault. However, they aren't here? It was very odd to her, since everyone was all about truth and justice, yet how was this just? Yes, these were just a few things she thought of and laughed at.

"Hehehe, come now, let me out. I have things to do."
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:42 pm

"Mmmmmm~..." she hummed a bit, letting her voice vibrate in the emptiness, "... I don't kno~w..." Suddenly, from behind, a giant, piercing white eye shone from the darkness with a great and overbearing maliciousness that brought a weight upon the emptiness that felt as though all the darkness itself had turned to rather intense gravity. "... We Know About You..." They had been watching, especially whilst controlling from the lot of them from the shadows. This one and the lot like it were untrustworthy troublemakers that usually, one way or another, when loosed in the Mainland, sought to destroy it, yet didn't like when the consequences for the destruction of property were hung heavy over the head. Couldn't have people like that just doing whatever and messing things up, can we?

"... Hoooowever~..." she said with a precariously chiming voice as the oppressive white eye came to a close and faded back into the darkness, "... If it's the Pumpking, then maaaaaayyyyybe I can do something for you..." She giggled again, hovering closer, disappearing and silently reappearing behind this person, whispering with a restrained, yet blatant murderous, seductive and malicious undertone, "... But We'll Be Waiting For You..." her voice softened, yet retained its intensity, "... To Come Back And Play..." and she drew closer to the person's ear, muttering through clenched teeth and a wide, crooked, nearly deranged smirk, "... Like I Know You Will..." She licked the edge of the ear gently, then completely disappeared into the unknown.

*slurp*
<3
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:48 pm

In Tabi's place, a faint flickering green flame like that of a candle appeared before, shaping from the darkness, a pumpkin head, hand-like scarf, witch's hat, marionette limbs and a worn shirt with a large X made of stitches appeared to form Tigen, in his appearance like when he was in the Nightmare, in his Weakest Form. As it formed, the faint sound of music could be heard everywhere that was illuminated by the light of the Green Flame, as if there were some sort of party going on inside of that light at all times.

"Whaddup, hoe~?! <3"

Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:03 pm

"So you gonna let me out? Hehe! I wanna see Tigen, for my flame is drawn to his."

She kept smiling, it wasn't like she was asking for anything mega, but she knew these people always prejudged everyone. And because they did that, they always found themselves wrong in every way possible. Tho the only person that wasn't like that, was Tigen! He was just himself, tho he to was changing, she could feel it.

"Come now, stop being all ubber and let me out."

However, before anything else could be said, she heard some music and that's when she knew. She knew that something funny was about to happen.

"Awww yeah!"

Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
Kairo Tigen

Dog

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:09 pm

"You Know It~!!" Tigen flickered in and out, warping every which when, where and way as he was ever so prone to do, his three magnifiers hovering over his head like three halos, as they'd done often in the past when he was training in the Nightmare. "Now... Whutchoo wawnt~?" His head kinda bobbed up and down, sometimes off of his Scarecrow body, whilst the rest of his limbs kinda danced and dangled around rhythmically to the music, groovy and sexy-like~! "Give Tigen ALLLLLL the details~!"

Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:21 pm

"I wanna leave this place, simple as that."

She said very simple. That was all that she wanted, and to just go done stuff with her colorful heart and what not. She couldn't stand being here in this dark place, so that's why she needed to get out of here.

"Sooo?"
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
Kairo Tigen

Dog

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:52 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm..." Tigen kinda... Didn't know exactly what that meant. Because of all of his dimensional knowledge that involved making very intricate and precise designs based on a number of multilayered coordinates on several different dimensional planes, some of which even exceeded Time and Space, giving such a general answer was being pretty vague. It was like asking to be taken literally anywhere in any dimension or any universe. Randomly. And being left there. With or without a way to get back, or to even get in contact with Tigen once it was done.

But, knowing Tigen...
"OKAY!!!"
Very Happy

Truthfully, he was extremely confused and had no idea what was going to happen to this person nor where nor when nor how they were going to get to wherever it was that they were going, but they were gonna go somewhere. There were no coordinates and nothing specific, so, in Tigen's head, that meant to him 'I want to go somewhere randomly and I know how to get back and fend for myself if it ends up being a very hazardous and life-threatening situation and I won't be needing a ride back.' Which was about to occur. He was a Genie and stuff, and in order to grant wishes, they needed specifics.

But oh well.
It Is Already Done.

Tigen took out his trusty Lantern Sword, his signature weapon of choice since before time began, and slashed a hole in the fabric of this dimension in order to create a tear that would lead to somewhere else in the vast, vast multiverse. Not inside the Mainland, though.

"HAVE FUUUUUUN~!"

The dimensional rip would suck the person right inside immediately and seal itself up afterwards. Tigen would smile and pat himself on the back (literally) with his arm that had detached from the socket and floated behind him.

"Good Job, Tigen! Tigen Did A Good Thing!" He gave himself a thumbs up and warped off happily, still bumping his music via his very existence.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:20 pm

"Thanks"

She was happy to be leaving, and once she was gone, she felt happy as can be.
Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:29 am

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The dark will rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark will rise   The dark will rise Empty

Back to top Go down

The dark will rise
Page 1 of 1