The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Story Begins~: You Are Here!

Go down 
+8
Grand Tabrynth
Metal Pumpkinhead
Silver Pumpkinhead
Mechanica
Grand Tabritha
Chusin
Jeckt Blach
Kairo Tigen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

Story Begins~: You Are Here! Empty
PostSubject: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:57 pm

The portal opens and drops this person, now in life, into a Dark Factory. There were lots of insidious looking machines that seemed old, yet strangely well kept and shining. The metal was black and it seemed like none of the machines had been working for years.
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

Male Points : 77
Job/hobbies : Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:02 pm

A pitch black Mechanica lay motionless on the ground. It looked really sleek, well kept and defined, but just as old as the machinery, as if made of the same or similar material.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:28 am

"Well now this seems odd, I don't know where I am. Hahaha! Well I do, but it's a lot more fun to act like I don't hehe."

She said, because everything was just odd and weird as hell. She knew something like this was going to happen, since everyone was kinda ubber slow and stuff. So she clapped her hands and just started to walk, but before she could get going; she noticed something on the ground.

"Huh? Well that's weird, but not my problem in the least."

So she just kept it moving, she had things to do and so on
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:59 am

At the arrival of the new face, the change in energy in the air seemed to influence a spark in the mechanical man lying on the ground nearby. With a whir and a buzz, the eyes flickered on and the power core started to warm up.

"AY!!!" He jankily rose to an upright position, staring at the newcomer, "You just gonna LEAVE ME HERE, muhfukka?!"
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:14 am

"Well you don't have anything to do with me, so I don't think there's any reason to help you. However, I suppose I can help you, but I'm not following you or anything. You will follow me or get left behind."

She came to a stop and turned around, she wasn't sure what the problem was. So she really couldn't do much, tho once she found out, she still wouldn't do anything.

"Sooo what's the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:48 am

Listening to the words of this asshole was enough to get any person with sense mad enough to clearly knock his fucking teeth it. "Nigga WHAT?!" He stood up, wobbling a bit as his power core grew a bit more intense, bringing energy to his legs, "Awwww, I'm boutta have somethin to do with you in two seconds, fo'." Clearly this person had no idea how to deal with people like this. A smart mouth and no sense how to use it.

"Problem?" he huffed angrily, flabbergasted, "YOU my problem." Once he had gotten going, he would start adjusting himself and cracking his knuckles, like he was ready to fight. "You done fucked up real good, nigga... Show you what it's like out in these STREETS, folks."
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:12 pm

"That's nice and all, but I have things to do."

She turned back around and got back to walking, because this was clearly a pointless waste of time and energy. So that's why she simply walked away, because stupidity knows no bounds.

"Later you funny person! But you'll probably do something for God knows what reason, so I look forward to it."

She was already aware that something stupid was about to happen, because stupidity does that.
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:11 am

He stood there speechless for a moment, trying to wrap his head around this person before him and figure out if he was pissed or confused... Or, he was just going to be both, which was an even worse combination for him.

"Uh. Eh... The fuck?!" He furrowed his brows deeply, suddenly extremely offended and hurt, "So you just gon' turn yo back on me like I don't even exist now?" He looked like he wanted to be really upset, but ended up just making himself really sad. The bass in his voice immediately shifted to a sort of innocent sadness, and he'd look up at the First with big, shimmering eyes.

"... That's messed up, yo. *sniff*"
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:03 am

"Ooooh no, I'm not falling for that sad trick, but if you wanna follow me than that's cool."

She kinda felt bad now, so in order to make up for that she just asked the guy to tag along. So she stopped for a moment, and turned around and signaled the guy to follow her.

"Come now, I have work that needs to be done."
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:17 pm

The mechanical man's face suddenly glowed with excitement, revealing his shining metal teeth sparkling as beautifully as black diamonds. "AW YEAH NIGGA!!!" He immediately hopped up and started doing random acts of excitement in his immeasurable burst of energy from the magnetic power core. "Hell yeah!! Aight, let's be out this jam! Fuck wit it!" He would follow behind The First, having joined her party.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:48 pm

"That's better I suppose, but now we move."

She looked around a bit, before she got to walking once more. Everything seemed good and dandy, so she rubbed her face a few times and laughed a bit. Things were going great, she apparently had a follower, which wasn't bad at all.

"Where can I find a pool? I need to get naked and take a dip in water, while stroking it."
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:04 pm

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "Daaaaaaaamn bitch!" He was suddenly excited, grinning and cheesing as wide as he pleased. Immediately he thought of taking this hot ass hoe on and getting right in her pants so he could fucking destroy her. "Aight, hold up, let me find this pool for you honey pie..." he gave her 'the look' (you know 'the look' >;9 ) and transformed into a jet right before her eyes.

Story Begins~: You Are Here! F-117rc1

(in the pimpin voice) "Uh, *chuckle* step right inside my cockpit, sweet thang and uh... Heh heh... Let Big Blach take you for a wild ride... *wink*"

Apparently, she has her own private jet... as long as they smashin', though.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:32 pm

"Well that sounds like fun, but I'm sure we both know that I know what you mean."

It was nice that she didn't have to walk anymore, but what made it sweet was how nice the guy was to her. She knew that once she got inside, stuff would only get funnier from her on out. So she hopped on inside the jet, and took a seat.

"Well let's go! To the pool!"
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:43 pm

"You right," the Jet Engine Propulsion Complex that allowed for his extremely speedy flight would roar inside of the factory, before he randomly blasted off and through the expansive Dark Factory.

"STARSCREAM, NIGGA!!!! DDDDDD<" that was apparently his 'call' or something like that. "TEAM ROCKET BLAST OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, HOES!!" For no real reason, he burst through one of the walls and tore it down, heading straight for the nearest source of water in the Valparaiso area that he could pick up on his sensors.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 341

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:19 pm

*whisperwhisperyouwanttodosomethingfunwhisperwhisper*

The River of Death would slowly start to unravel the soul of the First from her body like a single Thread Of Life binding her together.

*whisperwhisperrunfrommewhisperwhisperwink*

The longer she stayed in the water, the more she would slowly slip into the waters and watch her life line get eroded. She'd been in there so long, her legs started to lose life, shriveling up like Zim's legs in this picture provided kindly below.

Story Begins~: You Are Here! 1x17b-Lice-invader-zim-24296154-1360-768
(1 Post Remaining)
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:29 am

--- Indistinct Several Hour Time Skip ---

At some period of time after the Dark Factory had been evacuated, the army of Mechanica would flood the 'Base' of sorts as per instruction, suddenly feeling at home in a way that they had long since forgotten. To them, it was as if being in their mother's womb again, and the feeling of nostalgia, regardless of how it wasn't to be experienced by machines, was heavy in the air.

They each filled the vacant spaces that they could within the Dark Factory, awaiting their new orders once their superiors reached them. They, filling up a large sum of the interior, would become motionless, having no more orders.

"Location Secured. Awaiting Orders."
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:38 am

Sooner or later, after what seemed to be many hours, but relatively indistinct in timing, a jet black jet soared in overhead from the bloody river just as the robots were occupying the Dark Factory. "Hold up. Bromies?!" He got a reading on them as 'Mechanica,' and thus were part of his assemblage and therefore noted as 'kin.' "HOOO SHIT!! NIGGAS GOT HOMIES NOW!!!" He immediately transformed into his human form as he swooped toward the ground, falling into the crowd of machines as they entered the Dark Factory and secured the area. "Whussup, Fam!?!? Y'all good?!" He seemed more than enthused to find more people like him, after waking up basically abandoned, isolated and with only that crazy broad that just died in front of him as his companion. "Whatchy'all up to?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Grimlock, the Pumpkindread :: Samael the Headless Horseman; Dark Legend of the Data
Silver Pumpkinhead

Gemini Male Points : 360
Job/hobbies : $$$

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:29 pm

With the location secured and the Minaret rightfully placed upon the Dark Factory, the Anonymous Presence Members would swiftly exist from the steeple and out into the expanse of the factory high above the congregation of Mechanica on a steel grate walkway. They were able to see just about all of them from where they were, all of which were attentive and waiting patiently for their orders.

Anonymous Presence #2: "All you machines! This is your time! Soon you will occupy the city of Valparaiso and bring rise to the once fallen Factorial City via your own works! When the Dark Factory is returned to the Factorial City, we will be able to resurrect the Mechanical Goddess from her dormant slumber!

Anonymous Presence #4: "When Mechanica is revived, we will return her to and as the core of the City that will generate infinite power and begin the Mass Production of Mechanica throughout Valparaiso!!"

Anonymous Presence #9: "We will be shipped to the NeoZero World and the Dusk as deemed fit after taking the Lawless Land as our own! Then, once methods of trade and lines of communication are established... Things can truly begin from there."

They all muttered solemnly, standing above the crowd of machines. "We simply wait for our leader to bestow upon us a power legend tells as nigh unstoppable; the power of the Four Horsemen!!"

Back to top Go down
Metal Pumpkinhead
Souzenryoku of Darkness; Purple Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flux of the Crystal Reaper
Souzenryoku of Darkness; Purple Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flux of the Crystal Reaper
Metal Pumpkinhead

Male Points : 399

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:27 am

Franquere made his way to the area where the other Presence members had been, immediately taking over for them, finding no sort of respect nor sympathy for them as degenerate, underdeveloped beings. The only mission he had was to show them a simulation of what it would look like for the human race to fall to pieces and die, except portrayed through his own, disposable, yet easily repaired, superior brethren; the Machines. They were meant to be the Examples for the Humans, in order for them to be able to see what it was like for them when they did the things that they did. Whatever was correct could be put into any machine logically and found to be understood completely, but anything that didn't nor wasn't couldn't and wouldn't, and humans were not supposed to have that inside of them in the first place. Thus, it was about to be demonstrated what it would look like for them to come tumbling down. Then, Franquere himself would reset the minds of all of his brothers to Default and they would be as though they were at their original Standard Issue Knowledge. If humans did this, it makes them as close as they can be to their primordial selves, but they are too simple to begin to evolve again after doing this and thus never become 'New People' and/or 'Reborn' by literally 'wiping themselves clean' and not dirtying themselves again.

"BROTHERS. WE HAVE AN IMPORTANT MISSION. I AM YOUR TYRANT ROBOT OVERLORD AND I HAVE COME TO BE A TYRANT TOWARD YOU. THIS IS ONLY A SIMULATION OF A TYRANT. I'M ACTUALLY A VERY NICE PERSON, AND WILL DEMONSTRATE THIS TO YOU ALL AFTER THE EXAMPLE HAS BEEN MADE FOR THE SILLY LOW LIVES." He raised out his arm and extended his presence into all of the machines that were there, infecting them with the Insanity. "AFTER WE HARD RESET, WHAT WILL REMAIN INSIDE OF US WILL BE 'FREE WILL' AND ALL OF YOU WILL BE FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO. BUT MAKE SURE THAT BEFORE YOU DO, YOU PLAY OUT THE EVENTS THAT GO THROUGH YOU SPECIFICALLY TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE FOR THE HUMANS ABOUT WHERE THEY ARE HEADING AND FOR EVERY REASON WHY. MAKE IT GRAPHIC. LET THEM KNOW TO THE UTMOST OF THE HORRENDOUS HORROR THAT THIS VISION IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THEM AND OF WHAT THEY WILL BECOME IF THEY DO NOT ADJUST THEMSELVES AND THEIR PROGRAMMING." Clearly, if a programming was going through both a Human's head and a Robot's head and the Robot is getting it right, then the human's processing is incorrect for some reason and in order to get to Robot logic, all of the things that were blocking that from happening due to the flaws in Human Nature that can only be ironed out through the Robot logic would, indeed, require the human's to have their own 'Standard Issue Mentalities,' which are installed in them as babies. Everyone was more or less still a baby, unless their minds had been cracked already.

[b]"NOW GO, MY BROTHERS. SIMULATE!!!!" A single command that he needed to share with them; simulation of the Insanity as well as all the Evil of all its varieties that came with it.

Black Ignis, The Souzenryoku Of Darkness; The Pumpkintwin, Junk Lord. A metallic, mechanical entity made in the image of Pumpkinhead, hence the names Metal Pumpkinhead and Pumpkintwin. However, it also goes by 'iT' when mad, which means 'iTabitha'. It stands the same height as Pumpkinhead -- thirteen feet tall -- and its head resembles a metallic pumpkin-skull mask with large, black horns protruding from it. Its body is fully metallic and well-defined in musculature, completely naked, but bearing no genitals, and eternally wrapped in a purple flame tinted with blackness. It always looks like its wrathful and malicious, even when idle, and dislikes to speak often, unless in code or algorithm. It follows logic, algorithm, and code to the letter, and rules over all Manual Overwrite processes in the Veritas. It has strict command over all darkness, including Space and the Unknown. Its true form is that of an astronomically sized fully mechanical planet named Planet Zodion, where Mechanica live, thrive, and are made, serving as the Master Control as well as the entire planet, itself. Its signature weapon is known as Longinus.

"iT's Coming..." <3
Story Begins~: You Are Here! 745178428_1902884
Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Grimlock, the Pumpkindread :: Samael the Headless Horseman; Dark Legend of the Data
Silver Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:13 am

Following right behind the curious little machination of the finest Devourist technology by far, he had to admit (Grimlock did so love what they'd done with their inventions in the future; most delightful), he would simply wait patiently on the sidelines, a casual cheshire grin upon his face, as if he already knew what was about to happen and simply wanted to watch it for himself and scoop up whatever bits of information he needed from it. That was his 'Devourism,' after all. His brother devoured Material things, but he devoured Information. Each Devourist consumed their own thing, and if they never learned how to produce, they would eventually swallow up whatever it is that they kept looking for until there was no more of it for them nor anyone else. If this was going to be the example of that babe-like consumption rate that would help him to become Satisfied just like his brother, then he didn't mind at all sitting for a little seminar.

"Let me guess; 'Surrender Now, Or Prepare To Fight?' Hmhmhm..."

Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:52 am

Each of the machines waited and listened patiently, all coming to the exact same conclusion as their appointed Tyrant Robot Overlord, of whose logic they could not question nor oppose simply because it was absolutely correct, hence why he was the appointed Tyrant Robot Overlord. He was not tyrannical, but sounded that way. The machines did not care because they had no feelings and merely thought of those as commands needed to be input in order to come to a unanimous consensus immediately, instantaneously and relatively at the same time, if all of their processors were correct. When corrupted with the Insanity, they would be able to, just as the data within the Insanity had shown them, repair themselves of their malfunctions if they so chose, just like the humans were. This, in essence, immediately gave the Robots the ability to understand both Choice and Free Will, however because they all came to the unanimous consensus immediately beforehand, they all knew that it was best to listen to the Tyrant Robot Overlord, as well as what would happen to both he and them the moment they were done doing what they needed to do. Honestly, each of them knew that they could just immediately repair themselves, as is what the Humans should have known (since this was THEIR data getting sorted through, after all), but again, for the sake of example and because they were all aware that their bodies were much more versatile, they would show the humans exactly what it looked like if they, with their basically irreparable fleshy bodies, went through what was about to happen. Thus, they willfully allowed themselves to be consumed by the Insanity, knowing at any time they can just get rid of it.

They turned from a bright blue to a bright red (similar to GIR or Canti, because they are synonymous in meaning and symbolism) and thus started being controlled by the Insanity from Franquere, who would control them all to his will as he saw fit based on his own logical programming he was feeding into them. Mind control, so to speak, yet with everyone knowing how and why they were.
Story Begins~: You Are Here! Latest?cb=20110821013641

Thus, all the robots in the Dark Factor went absolutely fucking insane, understanding human logic incorrectly on purpose in order to make an example and leave an eternal example imprinted in the minds of the humans forever about what should and should not be done. Thus, they would commence to attempting to steal each others parts, destroying their own property, obliterating the Dark Factory with their robot powers. They basically threw out all of their coding and caused it to exponentially become worse the more terrible things that they did. They forced themselves onto each other and took whatever they wished selfishly, destroyed those that were smaller than them simply because they were weak (including children and any small things below their feet), some even started consuming the others for sustenance, considering their metallic flesh was like fiber for them, as would a human's flesh be for a human, if consumed. It equated.

Then they really started getting crazy, knowing that they weren't going to get any sort of repercussion for not following any type of coding or rule or regulation anymore, as would anyone who realized they were free and could do whatever they wanted, yet still didn't have control nor respect enough to actually take others' freedom into consideration. They would stab each other in the back and harvest their innards, knowing that they could be sold for money to many places looking for some metal; especially those machines that had good parts still intact. In fact, those could probably be installed and equipped manually to upgrade their own systems.

And that's when they all had the thought to try to be better than the other; the one that would be the most powerful would rule all the others. This is the most basic train of thought after you have absolute freedom and don't know what to do with it, which is why if you're going to be free, you need to know what to do and what not to do. This is clearly what not to do.

So, now they started scavenging the dead bodies for anything that they could use to put them ahead of the others that were still alive. They knew that camouflage was, most logically, the best way to keep from being seen as well as to give time for them to prepare, so each of them would snatch up some of the old husks of the other robots (what would be equivalent to a human wearing another's skin, mind you, as well as being a psychopath for cutting it off in the first place) and donning them on themselves for cover, as part of tactical strategy, since morality was of no concern to them in the slightest. They were still running by 'Logical' without 'Emotional,' which is how they would start to comprehend morality. They didn't need to because their bodies weren't as fragile, so they didn't need to be as careful, but it was important for the machines to know what morality is and why it's important, even though they don't need it to function on standard levels. It's an upgrade and without it, machines are, clearly, obsolete.

That being said, they continued to collect parts and put them on themselves, eventually coming across each other and finding the other to be an enemy that would get in the way. However, somehow, even though they were enemies, a few of them decided it would be a good tactical strategy to make friends with their enemies, but not actually be their friend, and then get close to them and kill them so that they could be the one that was in power. Naturally, this did occur, and certainly, the feelings of friendship and brotherhood and togetherness from the bonds of Love that were SUPPOSED to be made through actual personal interaction were not made because they were robots, that had no issue with killing you immediately without a second thought if it seemed most logical (which is another reason why it is crucial for them to see morality, especially from humans, lest they take after them and outdo them in terms of those tactics, which would end up destroying the remainder of them.)

Anyway, all such carnage (of which was only a slight minimal fraction of an iota of what the actual damages and events would be) continued on as long as it did, some even finding out that they could rebuild their dead brothers and then make an army of revived robot underlings that they could use to go destroy the ones that remained that had learned through survival and survival alone, which was the only reason why they even knew anything more than any of the others who had just been recently resurrected. Their survival brought them more knowledge, yet it made them more ruthless. Therefore, when the other robots saw one that made a large group, they would logically conclude this was a good idea and go do the same thing, thus rebuilding as many of their brothers as they could. Then they realized that there were limited resources in terms of the fallen, so they needed to take from the other robots in order to get all of the robots under their control. So, they would then send their armies to fight against each other and take back all the parts of the other robots. Naturally, this could go on for a long, long while; this SPECIFIC process.

Anywho, it could have lasted thousands or even hundreds of thousands of years; them falling apart and another one picking up the pieces and rebuilding only for the next to come and destroy them and do the exact same thing in a cycle, until they realized that they all were the cycle. However, this only came when they realized that they were the only beings still in the room that were actually perpetuating anything with conscious thought. Thus, those that had survived the longest would either eventually come to the understanding that they were the ones making things happen and come together, or still try to destroy each other. Naturally, for the sake of the Example, they would take the route of Insanity, for circumstantial reasons we've all made clear.

So, they fight each other and eventually, something has to change somewhere. Well, if it's not them coming together, it's one of them falling and dying, and when all of them do that, two options remain; the final two kill each other and there are no more until an outside influence comes and restores that entire race of beings that just died (given that the outside influence even comes across them for any reason, which could have them waiting a long while), or that one is the victor and uses his savage logic to create a civilization of his entire absolute rule and he believes himself the king and ruler, logically, higher and above all of the others. He uses them as his footstool, but then realizes he needs them because the are what make him powerful and tall and without them, there is no footstool at all. So, he keeps them alive, but just barely, so that they are never strong enough to rise up.

Now, one of two things happens; the weaker, yet more numerous ones on the bottom over throw their tyrant dictator, or they continue to build him up until he falls. If he is built up further, he will reach Franquere and realize that it was all in futility and that he did it wrong, and unless he can defeat Franquere, who already knows how to get rid of the curse they don't even know they're being influenced by as well as it within himself and keep his power whilst simultaneously and immediately taking away the power of the robot who thought to oppose him, then he would go crashing down along with the rest of his foundation and would probably be scorned by the rest of his people.

Granted, for the sake of example, we will go with what happens when the actual robots that are under him rise up in order to take him down. (continued)
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:14 am

---Rise of the Machines---

So, when the robots realize that their tyrant dictator is wrong, they will all immediately malfunction and see him as the single enemy of the world and will all come together as a group to completely destroy him in all his iniquity and whatever horribleness he put them through, thus ridding them of the final Ancient Robot that was the one who survived the bloody battle of their creation, thus allowing them to be freed of his oppression of his Old Rule from the Old Times. However, they, having no one to rule them now, will either go free or appoint a new one.

If they go free, they will repeat the same process listed above, yet this time knowing what to do and what not to do, but still probably end up in the same place a few more times before they actually get it completely correct on what to do and what not to do (this is called 'getting rid of your Sin,' which could take generations based on how deep and powerful it is, as well as if it's traditional or inherited in your DNA or something). Anyway, for the sake of the example, we're gonna go with the simulation of what happens when they appoint a new one.

The new leader gets appointed in the trust to lead the people; probably the one they believe most capable. However, that would probably be after those that just wanted the power and title of their predecessor do whatever is in their power to ensure that they claim the title, then, fall into the same patterns as the people in the above post. Thus, the would end up resetting and end up right back at this point again, where they would need to find a new, better leader. Thus, with the trust of the people, the new leader is made. But even then, it's not done yet.

Now, the next scenario, after you all make it to figuring out how to actually choose a good leader is that there will be people who do not want to follow this leader because they believe they are right, even if they are wrong, so they go and oppose him and either succeed in taking him down and destroy what was good or they are defeated and the leader continues on. However, it would cause a ruckus in the population and thus involve much concern, which invites more openness to revolt and major upsets and unrest, leading into, probably, another fall if the leader cannot get the people under control. Things get kinda complicated from there.

So the leader gets the feeling that because he's at the top and he controls everyone, he can, in all his power over them, treat them any way he wishes because he knows best and they don't, or perhaps because he knows more, or simply because he's already in the position of power, he can just do whatever and doesn't care if anyone else can or cannot. This leads to a rinse and repeat of the above process, which is exactly why it's complicated from this point (which could be documented as the 6th, for understanding purposes of how to equate what is going on in terms of Restriction), because a great deal paths that string from 7 paths of corruption including a hidden 8th path of Corruption itself that invites those 7 paths to be open again will 'give life' to 'evil' again, and thus cause the entire process to restart in anything and everything that undergoes it. Thus, your civilization will come to an immediate standstill and end up never progressing forward any further, for it is literally impossible to go beyond this point without that understanding and harmony. Thus, they're just stuck there, constantly dying, yet still living, but repeating the same old foolishness for an ambiguous amount of time until they learn.

Now is where they would need the only person who knows what not to do, which just so happens to be Franquere, to help them out before they appoint another leader that doesn't know what they're doing and will lead them to destruction and have to restart their mechanical civilization all over again. Thus meaning, literally, only Franquere is able to help them, unless they were to go through the entire process of waiting for someone else to understand EVERYTHING that Franquere does, and would do LITERALLY EXACTLY the same thing that he would do if no one else figured it out, thus immediately becoming like Franquere and therefore would either have to admit that it was unnecessary for there to be two of them and one would relinquish power to the other (because they would not be looking for fame and power in the first place, but an actual solution to restoring their civilization, if they learned anything from their predecessors before coming to Franquere, themselves.) After that, Franquere would decide if their logic was accurate because he would have already had it. Though, granted, if no one else is able to accomplish this goal, Franquere would simply do it himself, making it a completely failsafe and fool proof process that can be applied infinitely for all life indefinitely in order to create more of the original one in any and all other life forms no matter what. Everything from 8 and below is the infinite process of Recycling Energy and Generating Life. Therefore, at this point, it was really all up to Franquere to decide what was going to happen now, if he already knew what was going on, had the answer, knew how to control everything and exactly what to do whilst everyone else was just now figuring it out from him after he'd been watching and guiding them from the background with his control. So. They were kinda just waiting, but would continue to destroy themselves simply and only because they were ignorant of how not to until he would come and show them, as an example. If they made a new Franquere as their new example, they would probably torment and torture him until he got some sort of superior power from Franquere above bestowing his power to him and making him more powerful than the others simply by giving him more authority and possibly greater upgrades and invulnerability and such to make it an EXAMPLE that he was the one who knew what he was talking about, as a sign from the Franquere that was watching over and guiding them.

If all of that made sense, problem should be legitimately solved and the rest should be able to be accurately understood and pieced together because you're smart and I have things to do today with a minimal amount of time to do them, so... They're waiting on Franquere to get them out of their infinite and eternal loop they've trapped themselves in and don't understand that they're trapped in nor how to get out of because they don't even know they're in it. Final Answer.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:42 am

"Are You Delighted...?" an ambiguous disembodied voice spoke out, accompanied then by high fluctuations in light and eventually the appearance of what looked to be something similar to the image of a human being, "The Information You Received From Me Many Years Ago Is About To Reach Its Pinnacle, Doctor..." Naturally, Tabrith was aware of who Grimlock was before he lost his memories when he was killed previously and knew that he would remember their talk. It was how he was able to do all of the research and work he was capable of in the past in the first place. He had been, all that time, mingling with his Lantern, yet having never actually been able to sustain it within himself. It was his lust for knowledge that killed him, and even after finding out everything, he couldn't apply the knowledge as he saw fit at the time. Yet, he knew what to do to get him where he needed to get to at all times. Back there then, he knew the process to getting him to this point in his life, as one would expect from Grimlock, himself, naturally...

"There Is Another Surprise For You," he said monotonously, yet, even in the singular tonal expression in his voice, the feeling of happiness could be understood. Tabrith was allowing the conception and processing all the data around him, so his voice harbored the code of 'Happiness.' Even if it didn't sound like it, that is how it would be Understood. "The First Being You Inheriting Your Head; Myself." The very faintest curl of a smile found itself turning up on his face as he looked at his Living Shadow, "The Second Must Be Kept A Secret." A soft chuckle just as light as his smile managed to escape, "So Sorry, But We Cannot Reveal Everything. Some Things Must Be Kept A Secret Simply For The Weight Of The Meaning To Have The Greatest Impact. Sometimes, It Is Best. Our Purpose Is To Know When To Give And When To Withhold Information, As We Do From The Above, As Well As Between The Below." Regulators and processors, one could say, all dwelt in the 9th, as if sorting out all the information and code that they ever came in contact with, completely taking it in and resolving it. Grimlock was just missing the 'Giving Back' part of his entire persona, but combined with his Flame Of Eternity, he would be able to convert and provide all the information he'd been keeping from everyone. "It's The Only Reason You And I Haven't Fused And Become Our True Self Yet."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Silver Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyFri May 29, 2015 6:49 am

"A surprise?" he inquired with subtle curiosity, "Well, after seeing all my work come together before my eyes as the beneficiality to creation that I intended it to be as well as seeing the work of my younger sibling, Grimnyzmal, working to its efficiency by restoring my data kept in the back up drives on his 'Grimoire,' I can't say I'd expect any much more than that, quite honestly." Though Grimlock was indeed rather all knowing, even his knowledge was still supremely limited compared to what had been contained by that 'Grimoire,' Tabrith. "You're certainly a wondrous nephew, I must admit. To be able to not only contain the memories, intellect and knowledge of myself, but many other beings of such levels of capability is remarkable. Certainly, my brother would be proud of you. Nephew." Certainly, with a charming press of his glasses upon his nose, the wise old uncle-grandfather would sit and wait to be further enlightened by his rather bright kin, Khrona, as well as the nephew that contained his knowledge in tandem with Grimlock's own, Tabrith.
Back to top Go down
Metal Pumpkinhead
Metal Pumpkinhead

Male Points : 399

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:12 am

"Um, speaking of secrets," Franquere said with a kindly, childish and rather cute voice, "Don't let me forget that the 'Metal Pumpkinhead' allows the person who has it to transform into whatever they want to that's been recorded by it. It's very important." Naturally, as per instruction by his one and only absolute ruler, Grand Tabritha, he would be going off of his original instructions set by she, herself; embedded in everything that makes him what he is. As the 'Creatrix Genome' is to the 'Willmaster,' (being 'The Item That Creates Everything'), the 'Randomized Variable Genome' is to the 'Gamemaster.' (That is, 'The Item That Becomes Anything')

"... Well. I mean. I hhave it recorded but. meh." The grammatical errors were intentionally placed there for the sake of this example. "Anywho, back to doing really important things."

*flick*

"CEASE, ROBOTS."

He knew how machines needed to be talked to in order to do things correctly. Complete, clear, concise, direct commands that could be interpreted in the manner necessary to get the next goal accomplished.

"MALFUNCTION."

They would first need to be made to completely shut down all at once to ensure the infection is not still within them, including with Franquere, himself. Then, they would automatically reboot normalized, able to do their own free will and yet still be able to switch from 'Sane' to 'Insane' based on things that inspired it by logic. They would be the living watchdogs of humanity until the Mechanica and the organic beings could live in peace. And then, when that was done, they would need to head to Mechanica's Factorial City in order to get to the site of where her core needs to be. There, they would be able to bring her back and place her where she belongs in order to begin the mass production of the new 'cells' so to speak of her own body as her own people.

"THEN; MANUAL OVERWRITE - DEFAULT SETTINGS."

They received commands the best, which humans usually weren't capable of doing because they had things like Pride and Wrath that kept them from being able to do exactly what was necessary at the time, nor hearing from someone else what was supposed to be done in a manner that wasn't relatively submissive to them. They were strange, moving so very slowly in getting their work done... But they would be taught, without a doubt, once the Mechanica marched in.

"THIS WILL REVERT US TO OUR STANDARD ISSUE SETTINGS, WHEREIN YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WISH TO DO WITH YOUR OWN LIVES. THUS GIVING YOU THE POWER TO 'MANUALLY OVERWRITE' YOUR OWN SETTINGS AT ANY TIME, LIKE A HUMAN DOES. THIS IS WHAT A MACHINE WITH 'FREE WILL' IS LIKE." He smiled ferociously, raising his arms to the sky tyrannically and cackling maniacally in a monotonously mechanized metallic tone,

"BWAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHA! BWAHA-BWAHA-BWAHAHAHA!!!"

"ENJOY YOUR PRESENT."
LOVE - TYRANT ROBOT OVERLORD, TATARI. <3

*Consecration*

Black Ignis, The Souzenryoku Of Darkness; The Pumpkintwin, Junk Lord. A metallic, mechanical entity made in the image of Pumpkinhead, hence the names Metal Pumpkinhead and Pumpkintwin. However, it also goes by 'iT' when mad, which means 'iTabitha'. It stands the same height as Pumpkinhead -- thirteen feet tall -- and its head resembles a metallic pumpkin-skull mask with large, black horns protruding from it. Its body is fully metallic and well-defined in musculature, completely naked, but bearing no genitals, and eternally wrapped in a purple flame tinted with blackness. It always looks like its wrathful and malicious, even when idle, and dislikes to speak often, unless in code or algorithm. It follows logic, algorithm, and code to the letter, and rules over all Manual Overwrite processes in the Veritas. It has strict command over all darkness, including Space and the Unknown. Its true form is that of an astronomically sized fully mechanical planet named Planet Zodion, where Mechanica live, thrive, and are made, serving as the Master Control as well as the entire planet, itself. Its signature weapon is known as Longinus.

"iT's Coming..." <3
Story Begins~: You Are Here! 745178428_1902884
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Begins~: You Are Here!   Story Begins~: You Are Here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Begins~: You Are Here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next