The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

I Found The Spot. :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

Male Points : 77
Job/hobbies : Dormouse

I Found The Spot. :D Empty
PostSubject: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:47 pm

In no time flat, they would be taken to where the nearest water source was within the Lawless Land... Which just so happened to be a river of blood. He landed next to the creek and opened up the cockpit so she could get out.

"Yeaaaaah, bet you likin this sweet ride you got here, right?" Whenever she got out, he would transform back into his humanoid form, which was that of an African-American Youth. "Now it's my turn to get inside of you and ride you around, girl. >D"
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:09 pm

"That was fast, I was hoping you'd last longer."

She said, as she made her way out of the jet and outside. Tho once she got out, she didn't see much, well she didn't see anything that caught her eye.

"Well now if you want a ride, than you'll have to work for it."

After saying that, she started walk towards a nearest pool.
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:34 pm

"Yo..." he said scrunching up his face, "I thought you was tryna get somewhere fast. Next time let me know you ain't lookin for a quickie, I'll do you up nice and slow." He rolled his eyes. Couldn't stand not having specifics. Got him all upset and shit. "Bitches..." he said, shaking his head, "... Damn shame." If only they'd just tell him exactly what he needed to hear, then they'd get exactly what the fuck they're looking for.

"What the fuck ever, nigga. I'mma snatch it up from you, keep playin' games with me. >>; " She walked off like she was looking for the pool, but he pointed to the blood red stream right next to them. "AY!! You missin the whole entire sweet spot completely! The fuck is wrong with yo goof ass?!" He pointed to the river of blood like it was just plain logical to want to go swim in that as the 'pool area.'

"SEE, NIGGA!?"
I Found The Spot. :D 21_C072_comp
"WATAH. A POOL."

He tapped his foot impatiently, already ready to knock her head off because she was just pissing him off now, doing dumb shit like not paying attention to the shit that was clearly right in front of her blind ass face. "Hurry up and get naked, biyotch. Niggas ain't got all day. >>; "
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:22 pm

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but Isn't water blue? I mean that's just basic knowledge man; now does this look like a pool? Cause it doesn't to me or are you saying I should just jump into this red water?"

She couldn't believe this dude was telling her to just get in some nasty ass red ass water. She just couldn't, she was so confused that she sighed heavily.

"You know what, since you brought me here, I'll just be happy for now and take a dip."

Obviously she wasn't happy about this crap, but she was to nice to get mad about this. So she stopped walking and just took off all her clothes, because it was time to get wet! Once she was ass out naked, she jumped into the red ass water and just sat there floating about.

"Ugh!"
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:37 pm

"Uuuuh huh" he said, looking her fine ass up and down, narrowing his eyes and licking his lips as soon as those clothes his the ground, "... That's what I thought. >>; " He shook his head and crossed his arms, a mix between really horny and really pissed, which was a good combination, if done correctly. He watched as she walked by, staring at her with a sense of some sort of sexual attraction, yet heightened anger that disallowed him from expressing it in his frustration. But, it certainly came out in other ways. "... Talkin' 'bout *nasaly girly mocky voice* 'Does this look like pool?'" he rolled his eyes, "WHERE THE FUCK ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GO, NIGGA?! AIN'T NO MO WATER FOR DAAAYS.

"THIS, *points* THIS RIGHT HERE?!"

I Found The Spot. :D 21_C072_comp
"THIS ALL WE GOT, HOMIE. >>; "

It was true that Valparaiso was a ruined wasteland of what the post-apocalyptic city looked like after it had been turned lawless and crime rid the streets. They were poor, hungry and thirsty, lacked most natural resources and had only a single water source that was filled with bloody water that basically killed you the longer you stayed in it, which, apparently, has been this way for a while because of them. He didn't know the specifics, he just knew whatever he scanned with his awesome Black Man powers.

"But shiiiit, I ain't complainin if you gettin naked and I'm tappin dat ass. Legit." He took off his shirt, revealing that he was actually sexy under his clothing in his human form, since he was able to alter his physical shape to minor degrees with his magnetic core. "Make this water a deeper shade of red when I get through with you, honeysuckle lovecake." He raised his eyebrows suggestively and made suggestive noises under his breath before hopping into the deadly water himself. It didn't seem to affect him, even though he was mostly a machine, but it didn't really relax him, either...

... But some poon tang was definitely on the list of things that would do that, without question. "Aight bitch, fuck with it. You ready to give Big Blach a ride on the love boat~?!"
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:43 pm

"Man whatever, this still ain't something for me to be happy about, but meh."

The water was cool and really did feel kinda good, but she knew something was wrong with it. It's not like it being red wasn't a dead giveaway or anything like that, oooh no. She paid no mind to her follower, because he was just being that guy, but he was funny none the less.

"You're something else you know that? But here's one thing you should know, I don't do work."

Since this guy was clearly looking for some action, she thought it'd be best to get this out now. She didn't do any work when it came to getting it on, she believed that other people should do all the work.
"You want action, better get ready to work for me till I'm happier than before."
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:50 pm

"Oh, what? You don't do WORK huh?" He stepped up out of the pool, "You right." Put his clothes on. "Peace out, hoe." Transforms into a jet. "Ain't got time for that." Revs up the engine. "You got two seconds flat to change my mind, or I'm not about to show you the meaning of 'don't do no work.' " He revved up the engine like a car about to take off, "You will not see nor hear from me again. EVER, my nigga. " Starts the clock.

"One And A Half..."
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:17 pm

"Look here you fuck, I said I don't do work, if you want these goods than you better get down and work for them."

It wasn't unheard of that she got pissed off, but this was one of those days. She wasn't about to do anything for a man, if anything he should be on his knees eating. She didn't do take outs, oh no, this was a forever meal.

"If you wanna leave, leave! I ain't got time to waste on guys who can't please me."

The more she thought about it, the more pissed she got. A vain appeared on her forehead, and it wasn't anything nice.

"Now I'm all tense, might sit here for a few more minutes."
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:42 pm

He couldn't hear none of that dumb shit she was saying that actually didn't make no sense. To him, it legitimately sounded like "Blah blah bla--" till she said something COMPLETELY out of like. "HOLD UP." *Transformers Noise* "The FUCK you just say!?" He scoffed, clearly offended, probably much more than he should have been... But that magnetic generator attracted much more energy than what was necessary sometimes, making this specific model sometimes a bit over the top.

"CAN'T please you? Nononono, silly bitch... *walks over to the River of Death* I just don't WANT to. Trifling ass hoe." He crossed his arms, huffing and puffing, trying to calm down, but finding himself unable to. "What kinda person would wanna make YOU happy, huh? Nothing but shit come out yo mouth." he continued on with pointless slander in his fury until he vented enough and his power core was less unstable. It sounded like a machine releasing steam as he said "Shiiiiiiiit..." and spun around in a huff, now slightly more coherent.

*Edit*

He looked down at her legs and saw that they were shriveling up to the point where it looked like they couldn't be used to walk anymore. "DAAAAAAAAMN! AY, YO LEGS FUCKED UP, G!!!!" He looked at her like she was fucking stupid, "DAMN, WHAT THE FUCK, G?! WHY YOU EVEN DO THAT SHIT?! THAT WATER IS RED!! IT DON'T LOOK GOOD FOR YO SOUL, HOMIE!!" He was just upset, not quite understanding why he was in a fucked up situation.

"Aw damn, gone hafta bury a bitch," he panicked, "Kick her ass all the way in. Ain't tracing that shit back to me, mah nigga, fuck that. I ain't got no soul, I'm a robot, nigga."

His Jet Engine Propulsion Complex revved up and jetted him straight over to the First with a jetspeed (signature velocity measurement; not an exact science) Rocket Powered (pun intended; gets swifter as it moves along) Sparta Kick (Tonight, We Dine In Hell!!!) Square (exact measurement; targeting system built in eyes) in the back of the head (right there at the cusp, so it makes a sound on impact when you get kicked upside the head), screaming with the shrill cry of his magnetic core to the discord in order to destroy it on sight,

"STAHSCREAM, NIGGA!!! DDDDDDDDDD<"

Apparently, he was highly upset about something.
We have yet to find the cause.
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:35 pm

(bump, because of the edit...
... ... ...And because bump starts with 'b' as in 'bitch.' Legit, it does.
Look it up.
You can find it on Google.)
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 337

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:10 pm

"YESSSSS~!" cried a voice from under the water, "ANOTHER ONE!!!" the very moment the body splashed in the water, a dark, bloody figure swooped in under the red river and snatched up the body, completely disappearing as the physical form was rotted away to nothing and the soul was sucked into Tabi's Toybox.

No one ever heard from 'The First' again.
"GET OUT, OR I'LL KILL YOU, TOO!!!"
The only warning The Second would get.
Back to top Go down
Jeckt Blach
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Jeckt Blach

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:34 am

"DAMN, NIGGA!!!!" He shouted in terror as he watched some weird shadowy bloody thing in the water snatch up that crazy bitch, "OHHHH SHIT!!!" He couldn't even get a reading on it, it moved so fast. But he definitely heard the sound of its voice, and was definitely not gonna stick around to see it do the same thing to him.

"You right," he said immediately, throwing his hands up in the air, "Ain't fuckin' with THAT shit." He immediately heeded her warning and transformed into his Jet form, blasting off toward the Dark Factory, since that was the only place he actually knew of since he woke up.

"Peace out, crazy bitch and psycho blood monster!!

STAHSCREAM, NIGGA!!! DDD<"
Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:40 am

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Found The Spot. :D   I Found The Spot. :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I Found The Spot. :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Mutualization; Collaboration & Cooperation-
Jump to: