The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist Empty
PostSubject: The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist   The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 4:35 pm

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Wisdom (Complete Consciousness)

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist Tobi_mask_by_semereliif

Restriction 3690; The Black Market; Takamagahara: A mask that channels and connects the power of the Trini-T and merge their shared knowledge, will, consciousness and all things into one equally distributed between the three of them and the 4 Grand Masters. This stream of information is known as Tabrith, which allows all three of them to literally know everything about all things, even between themselves and the Unknown. This, in turn, changes the three of them into different individual beings of all knowledge and wisdom. They are pure and utter information, drawing in information, knowledge and understanding from all around after bettering themselves so much in the previous forms. They are whatever form they wish to be that is within their or anyone else's own knowledge, as well as within the information of the omniuniverse, and has the ability to tamper with the information of others, including the way they take in information into their brains. It is known as the Black Market because it is constantly siphoning information and knowledge from everywhere, compliments of the T-CLEFF, Grimoire. They are the wisdom of Tabrith itself, and can draw in all information from even the creator, for the three of them have combined access to the same pool of information.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist   The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 4:36 pm

Hyper Objection: The power to see flaw in all things, and object to their validity as long as the information and given reason why they are being objected is completely and utterly valid. They are able to do this so long as the information is true, valid or correct in any way, shape or form.

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist   The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 4:37 pm

Appearance

Tensei (Khrona)
Spoiler:

Tsukihime (Tsuki)
Spoiler:

Trinity
Spoiler:

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist   The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 4:38 pm

Wisdom of the Divine; Infinite Understanding, Knowledge and Information

Khrona's form when he is part of 'Takamagahara' and 'Tabrith.' Though they are one in all aspects, they have individual bodies each with access to the same information, knowledge and wisdom all at any given time. Thus, the three off them simultaneously know anything about everything. Though he has a physical body, he is able to maneuver as if he were a spirit, pure energy or free form information. Thus, everywhere and nowhere, all things and/or no things, what is and what isn't, knowing the difference between them.

This is a form Khrona came to realization of when he was in Zen mode, merging his mentality with his soul and soul wavelength by putting them on the same frequency via Mind-Soul Resonance, thus temporarily causing his body to become unstable and to dissipate because of such power, his body not being able to sustain itself. Thus, he becomes constantly intangible, becoming something in between a mental thought and a spirit of sorts, though through combination with Titania and Trinity, he learned how to create a physical individual form, as did they. They are sustained by their own thoughts about each other, and as long as the three think and perceive each other, they exist at all points. They can tamper with all that creation has made as they see fit, without actually being able to... ya know, touch things.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist   The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist
Page 1 of 1