The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Grand Panda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grand Panda
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

Grand Panda Empty
PostSubject: Grand Panda   Grand Panda EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei
· August 25, 2016 ·
Grand Panda Accoun13
... Now, a whole bunch of ignorants are NOT gonna like what I'm gonna motion next, but this is why you are ignorant and in bliss; because you DON'T have to say things or know things like I do. Stick to that, while I say specifically "If The Account Is Not Accounted For Properly, We're Going To Need To Pull Some 'Cutthroat' Measures, One Of Which May Just Have To Be Some 'Los Desaparecidos,' Aimed Right Around That 'Trap Area,' If They Can't Get Their Fingers Off The Trigger." Capiche? Know that they're too ignorant to know what I just said, so uh. "Slip Through Those Gaps That You Made, And Use Them Appropriately." Very crucial that you do this ONE TIME and DO NOT GO OVERBOARD. It needs to be the most secret of secrets. Completely hush hush. "DON'T MISS, OR IT WILL FAIL. BE PRECISE; NO GOING OVERBOARD." Professionals need to act like it. "LEAVE THE NO ACCOUNT BOYS-IN-BLUE OUT OF THIS. You Need Men-In-Black."
Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

Grand Panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Panda   Grand Panda EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Grand Panda Judgme12
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei
· August 25, 2016 ·

Now, at the end of the day, after I'm nothing but completely disappointed AND repulsed at the sheer utter disgraceful ungodly ugly nakedness of this wicked generation, I MUST say that the WORST of it is how MUCH the 'Greed Demons' have to 'PAY' for their OWN sins and crimes against Humanity, AND GOD. So, know that you dirty animals will be monitored, documented, written up, struck down and used for MY monetary gain through being examples of "What Human Degenerates Look Like" in my own personal story, specifically the 'Greed' chapter. "Do Not Be Like Them, Because They Will NOT Be Seeing God Nor Anything Godly At All. In Fact, There Is A Scripture Already Dedicated To Condemning These People For Not Paying At The Time They Should, But Lusting For Unripe Fruit All Their Lives." So. I hope you're happy being naked, ugly, dirty monsters. Please Do Not Appear Before Mine Eyes As A Filthy Underdeveloped Creature Again. That Is All.

Grand Panda
Page 1 of 1