The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Grand Panda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grand Panda
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

Grand Panda Empty
PostSubject: Grand Panda   Grand Panda EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei
· August 25, 2016 ·
Grand Panda Accoun15
... "What Is The Purpose Of A Life Insurance Company If You Are Not Ensuring That Life Is Being Insured?" You are unfit, and this just goes to show that 'The Account' is not being Accounted for. "If You Do Not Pay For The Lives That You Have Purchased, You Are Not Eligible To Own Them AT ALL. YOUR Life Needs To Be Accounted For," And I'm SURE you don't want me to say "A Life For A Life," because 'Shedding Lifeblood' is "Knowing That Life Is Dying, And That You Could Be Preventing That AND ALSO NOT DOING IT." So, by that Record, for the Account, "PAY UP. YOU MUST PAY WHAT YOU OWE, OR YOUR OWN LIFE IS IN JEOPARDY," And I mean "BUSINESS" with that. Is that SIMPLE enough for you SIMPLETONS?
Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

Grand Panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Panda   Grand Panda EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 1:35 pm

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Grand Panda Attent12
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei
· September 1, 2016 ·

"There Is A Level Of Judgment That Is To Be Determined Between The Scaling Of The 'Big Businesses' From The 'Commonwealth' And Also That Gap In Between. Though The Expenses Sometimes Are Indeed Severe For Certain Tragedies, It Is Pretty Much Completely Unethical To Even Think To Force Anyone Less Fortunate To Pay You, Who Can Make The Money Back Relatively Easily, Just Because You Lost It. The Reason Why It Isn't Fair Is Because Of The Other Assets And Variables That Must Be Applied As An ABSOLUTE MUST Every Time. You Cannot Tell A Poor Person Who Accidentally Breaks An Expensive Vase To Pay The Full Price When They Literally Do Not Have The Means And You KNOW You Do. You Must Use OTHER Means OTHER Than Money, Because Money Is Not The Fairest Material Possession Nor Is It The Only One With Value. You Need To Really Put Value In Things Other Than Money, Because It Eventually Becomes Imbalanced For A Reason, And Eventually Will Not Scale Nor Be A Suitable Means To Use For ANY Form Of Repayment Or Measurement AT ALL. There's Always Manual Labor. Contract. Plenty Of Other Things BESIDES Money. Try Expanding Your Resources."

Grand Panda
Page 1 of 1