The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Veritas; Horror Sample

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandoire
The True Crystal Grimoire :: Tymon's Personal Book; The Bible And Gospel
The True Crystal Grimoire :: Tymon's Personal Book; The Bible And Gospel
Pandoire

Job/hobbies : "Praise The Lord."

The Veritas; Horror Sample Empty
PostSubject: The Veritas; Horror Sample   The Veritas; Horror Sample EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 2:17 am

Last edit was on May 31, 2015

... She woke up from a daze, not knowing how she got where she was nor where she could possibly be. Last she remembered, she was in the Hugo Manor, trying to piece all of these things together. An eerie apparition appeared before her and she was consumed by a shimmering light, almost like radiant crystal.

"What..." she muttered, rubbing her head gently as she rose from a bed, as though she'd been sleeping this entire time, "What... Happened...?"

None of this looked like it was the same place as before. At all. The only thing that she could recall was the mask that lay before her on her lap, staring back at her with blank eyes.

The girl, Tabi, or rather, Tabitha, did not open her eyes, yet seemed to be able to see things without any trouble at all. It was as though the images were appearing in her mind... And they were actually what the room around her looked like.

"... This place is strange... I wish I could remember something about before..." She looked down at the mask, "But somehow... I remember this thing... That's... The only thing I can remember..."

As the girl looked down at her mask, in the corner of her eye, she would be able to see the eyes of a shadowy figure staring at her from under the bed with psychotic eyes filled with malice and unrest hidden behind their shiftlessness.

The young girl, whose eyes were closed, was able to see the image of an eerie creature that lurked in the corner of her vision gazing up from under the bed. She gasped, jerking back, not realizing that her eyes were closed due to the utter clarity of vision. "Wh-What are you?! Get away from me!!!" She shuddered in terror, gripping the mask tightly, holding it to her chest tightly for comfort.

"Oh... You don't remember who we are, do you...?" The creature she saw did not move from her line of sight, remaining there to make her believe it to be a figment of her imagination, since she was unable to see. It harbored heterochromatic monocromatic eyes; One White, one Black. "Without your eyes, you don't see anything truly, do you...?" The hair spilling over the dark girl's face like black cobwebs veiling a widowed 4 year old would spread and root around the room, eventually bringing the ground to complete pitch black darkness. "Don't worry... We're friends... And I love you..." she insisted, stabbing the edge of the bed with a butcher knife in order to try to pull herself free of the net of darkness.

"It's trying to hold me back," she muttered lowly, strands of thin black hair-like wire spinning from the ground pulling at her head and face like children fighting over a rag-doll with real, wet hair. "Will you help me escape...?" Each strand was like a razor the size of a spider's web, but as sharp and durable as piano wire. The girl's face would begin to pour with blood that seeped through the cracks left within the hair, like it were all being ripped out of her head whilst also slashing her beautiful, origami skin to shreds. If not for the deep streams of red that were the bloody tears of the girl and the darkness itself, it would look like a cartoon. However, she would find that the longer she waited to help the girl, the more of her body would begin being cut, shaving off the dermis and epidermis layer by layer like it were peeling an onion. "... It hurts..."

"Oh!! OH MY GOD!!" She stared at this horrendous sight in utter horror, unable to close her eyes nor get it out of her head, for some reason, and seeming to feel for this girl and her pain in ways that were unimaginable, despite none of it actually happening to Tabitha herself. "HOW CAN I HELP YOU?!?! WHAT IS THIS!?! HOW... HOW DID YOU GET TRAPPED!?" She trembled further, gripping the mask upon her chest tighter and tighter, completely paralyzed in fear and no longer having control over the tone of her voice nor the pace of her heart. Her eyes wanted to dart from side to side to find something else to focus on, but it was like a trainwreck; something that was just so horrible, you could not help but to look at it and want to do something about it, but feel like you couldn't. She burst into tears hysterically, wanting to get this sort of sight away from her, yet at the same time wanting to help the poor girl out of her tragic pain. "WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO END THIS HORRIBLE SIGHT BURNING INTO MY MIND?! PLEASE!!! I WILL DO ANYTHING TO STOP THIS!!!"

"Give me... The Mask." Her voice was calm, collected and completely stale, as though she were not feeling (or rather, completely uncaring) of all the horrible pain that was or should have been being inflicted upon her at that point. Something was yanking at the ends of her long, beautiful black hair, tearing it out of her head from under the shadows of the bed. "... It's our Treasure... That keeps us together." She did not expect Tabitha to understand, but the barely visible upper torso of the girl once garbed in all white would extend a hand out from the streaming bloody veins that rolled down her dress and each strand of her hair and different lengths and in different volumes, "... That will save us both. Will you please...?" Her head was yanked back abruptly, as though something were trying to keep her contained and restrained, "... Pretty please...?" The root-like hair crept up the sides of the walls and to the ceiling until they all interlocked and intersected millions of billions of times over, like tiny little spiders crawling over each other in unison. "... If you don't hurry... It will kill us both..." Speckles of blood would spread over the ceiling and the walls in the multitude; each of varying size, some oozing from the ceiling like venomous drops of blood.

"... The Spider Queen..."
The dark hair would, as it had done to the rest of the room, begin to crawl up the girl's bed, slowly consuming the legs that held it steady and threatening to do the same to her final stable piece of 'something' that would soon be this void of 'nothing...' save for the Eyes, of course.
Back to top Go down

The Veritas; Horror Sample
Page 1 of 1