The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Wasted; Post Apocalypse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tabitha
Grimlyn, the Pumpkid :: Crystal Arachnegon; Kurogami of the Dawn
Tabitha

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 531
Job/hobbies : Innocence; Fear; Malice; Hel (Norse)

Wasted; Post Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Wasted; Post Apocalypse   Wasted; Post Apocalypse EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:18 am

Eventually, the mechanical whirring that could be heard in the distance would become the loud sounds of production being cranked out of the Mechanical City that was part of the 'City Of Ruin.' The Mechanica that were commanded to fix the 'City Of Ruin' had been toiling about the city, but a certain group of them that had been released as the 'Second Wave' would have a dark cloud over them, something like a hand, which covered the skies. From there, the next wave of Mechanica would flood the 'City Of Ruin' right behind the first wave, which seemed to have been destroyed or confiscated during their restoration of 'Valhalla.'
Back to top Go down

Wasted; Post Apocalypse
Page 1 of 1