The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Desert Tools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsubaki
Pandemique the Quartz Sandchrysm :: Sienna Desert Swan; Alice of the Crystal Shards
Tsubaki

Female Points : 158

Desert Tools Empty
PostSubject: Desert Tools   Desert Tools EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:56 am

Desert (Ninja) Tools
Customized Ninja Tools for desert and non-desert combat.

Sand Bombs: Smoke bombs filled with sand-like substance able to fill the air like smoke and dust.

Heated Wire: Highly reactive metal wire that heats up when exposed to chakra, enabling it to melt through defenses and burn through those who attempt to escape being tied up.

Akasuna: Twin daggers known as Red Sand, due to the ease in which these blades spilled blood. They are made from the same highly reactive metal that creates the Heated Wires, heating up when exposed to chakra in order to melt through defenses and attacks from others. Desert swan conceals them under her skirt, holding them in special pouches so they do not burn her skin.
Back to top Go down

Desert Tools
Page 1 of 1