The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Chomao: What Is A Chomao

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chomao
Legend of the Data :: Exabyte
Chomao

Horse
Sagittarius Male Points : 642
Job/hobbies : Esh

Chomao: What Is A Chomao Empty
PostSubject: Chomao: What Is A Chomao   Chomao: What Is A Chomao EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:52 pm

Chomao are a mixture of Chao and Moogles, serving the cute pet-like, adaptable forms of the Chao and combining it with the Final Fantasy knowledge and prowess of a Moogle. It will become your PIC Editor, as well as many other things. You can customize its shape and form and it will allow you to use he Job Classes. In order to train or learn new skills and such, one would take their Chomao to a Tabris, a teacher, the Colosseum or someone who can help hone the skills of whatever power you have in order to upgrade it. Chomao also serve as viable pets, and can be trained in order to help them grow. More on that later.
Back to top Go down
Chomao
Chomao

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chomao: What Is A Chomao   Chomao: What Is A Chomao EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Cards & Pieces

After so long, the 'Chomao' were released into the Dusk from 'Creatia' as part of the 'Mechanica' System in the Dusk. They would populate the Dusk in all their variety in a replicated fashion of the 'Fae.' They would assimilate directly into the other Mechanica and replicate from them and their 'Data' as living, evolving beings. They would follow Commands and take on the forms of 'Pieces' and 'Cards.'
Back to top Go down
Chomao
Chomao

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chomao: What Is A Chomao   Chomao: What Is A Chomao EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Types & Styles

Humanoid
Electroid
Plantoid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chomao: What Is A Chomao   Chomao: What Is A Chomao Empty

Back to top Go down

Chomao: What Is A Chomao
Page 1 of 1