The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Legendary Arts of Huffness; Wicked Loki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chomao
Legend of the Data :: Exabyte
Chomao

Horse
Sagittarius Male Points : 642
Job/hobbies : Esh

Legendary Arts of Huffness; Wicked Loki Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Arts of Huffness; Wicked Loki   Legendary Arts of Huffness; Wicked Loki EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:55 pm

"Trained in the Legendary Arts of Huffness, Huff Ass Dan uses his special skill, Wicked Loki, to protect the Huff Kingdom from the Fire Nation."

Huff Ass: Summons a 'No-Name Having Ass' to come do his bidding.

Huff and Puff: His breath and words turns your technique into Huffness.

Hufflepuff: Destroys the Fire Nation.

Huff Senses: Senses Huffness anywhere at any time.

Secret Technique; Huff Horus: ??? (It's a secret)

The Greatest Huff; All His Huffness: Unfathomable.

Secret Arts; Body Shots
Uses his body to take any blow. He absorbs all the Huffness into himself. And uses it to make himself Slightly Less Huff.

Signature Technique; Step Forth: Walks Into or Out of Any Scenario, including Death. Also known as 'Rise From The Grave.' Only Used to defeat Treacherous Uncles. Cannot be used on any that are not a Treacherous Uncle.

YaLip: Gets you right in the Lip.

RoShamBo: Kicks you SQUAH In the NYUTS.

Bald Head Ass: Erases every follicle of hair from your head.

Unbaldement (Unbalde): Wipes the shine clean off your Bald Ass Head and restores every follicle of hair to any Bald Head Ass.

Perfect Neck Chop: JUDO CHOP!!! Legendary Arts of Huffness; Wicked Loki PerfectNeckChop_zps1f5aa70b

FOO!!!: Stops any attack like this. Legendary Arts of Huffness; Wicked Loki FOO_zps8556884c
Then makes you Look Foolish.

Look Foolish: Legendary Arts of Huffness; Wicked Loki LookFoolish_zps70829e55
Back to top Go down

Legendary Arts of Huffness; Wicked Loki
Page 1 of 1