The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail Empty
PostSubject: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:16 am

The Phantom and Mispair would appear on the other side of the Reflection in the shine of another room's mirror.

"Okay, throw up the Rejection here, where he can't see or feel us."
Back to top Go down
Lolita
Friday Malfortuna II :: Mispair; The Misery and Despair
Lolita

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:33 am

Being jerked around through reality at a high speed was really uncomfortable and irritated her a little bit, even though she knew that they were in danger. "Damn, did you have to snatch me so hard?" she huffed throwing her hands to her hips with her fists clenched  tightly. The barrier around them kept the wavelengths of others around them from being able to even touch the ones that were being omitted by the 'Isolated Rejection' at any given time; it had always been like that, in fact. However, it was very clear that it was very dangerous if used haphazardly. But it gave them just the right cover they needed at that time to get out of danger completely unseen.

"At least he didn't see us..." that was what she was most concerned about, anyway. It was a good thing he was pretty quick when it came time in the clutch, as well. "Your daughter's abrupt gtfo kinda threw me off, anyway... She gets that from you, you know."

Love Will Find A Way, This Is Always True~~ Twisted Sisters; Misery and Despair

Despair A La Discord
End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail Anime-metalshards
Misery Des Gloomi
End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail Konachancom-76195black_gold_sawblack_hairblack_rock_shooterhornsred_eyesshortsswordtan_artistweapon
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Kairo

Male Points : 778
Job/hobbies : Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:56 am

*BOOM*

The golden bolt crashed at the other side of the Sanctuary, which was well within moments after the two of them disappeared. He looked a little upset, or at the very least, pretty suspicious of something suspect. He didn't say anything, just looked around for some more distortions. The trail suddenly cut off when he got here, so he couldn't see where they were in the room at all... But he was watching, most definitely.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:40 am

He sighed heavily, slightly irked, himself, that Shiniere would do that so abruptly, but she wasn't just like him, after all. "She's your daughter, too, Miss Huffy McHuffington." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her, "... Awww. I'm sorry. You know I had to catch the frame in the clutch and flash us out the jam--"

He was cut off abruptly by the burst of rolling thunder that was Tsao-Rin's clearly upset presence beheld. The Phantom became silent, yet alert, and lowered his head slowly down toward her ear, nuzzling her cheek gently as he whispered into her ear. 'Don't say anything. Get into Weapon Form.'
Back to top Go down
Lolita
Lolita

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Mispair nodded and split apart into her Twin Piscean Chrysm forms; Misery and Despair. The Twisted Sisters would slip into the Phantom's hands and assume their forms as 'Scythe' and 'Bazooka,' respectively. She would keep the Isolated Rejection maintained as long as necessary.

'Why don't I make another Isolated Rejection projection to attract his attention? Then we could slip out undetected while he's distracted.'

Despair A La Discord
Misery Des Gloomi
End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail Konachancom-76195black_gold_sawblack_hairblack_rock_shooterhornsred_eyesshortsswordtan_artistweapon
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Kairo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm

Tsao looked around suspiciously for a while, trying to find some sort of anomaly in the wavelengths. Things that weren't connecting in the waves... but panned over the area and couldn't tell exactly where they were; their presence masked by their already having been established outside of his realm of perception before he entered. He could not sense them because he had not been here prior to their cover, so they would have blended into the background of the reality and mimicked the form of it, like a giant invisible two way mirror. They were virtually undetectable and Tsao was not happy about this.

"Dammit. Where did it go?" Suddenly, after realizing something horrible, his eyes widened and his pupils dilated, "What if... It was some ancient evil that I wasn't paying any attention to that slipped in and is not attempting to destroy the the Crystal Chrysanthemum?!" His hair immediately turned black, swelling up like a giant afro bursting with Crimson Lightning; "What if I fucked up...?" he inquired, a crisp bolt bursting from the black Cloud of Negativity pulsating from his once golden, electric hair, "What if I destroyed the entire world with my foolishness?!" The clouds poured over like lava from an erupting volcano, and rose upward into the sky as a black smog as deep and thick like smoke from the spout. "What if we have to start over AGAIN because I accidentally missed a target or fucked up somehow whilst I was being flashy?!" The very thought of them having to do this with another vessel was going to absolutely obliterate he and whatever else was about to be caught in the blast radius. He was going to go off like Vesuvius.

"What if..."
*kkkrrrrkkk*

"We All Die..."
*kraka*

"Because of Me...?"
*Kraka-KOOM!!!*

Brilliant bursts of bright red blew up the sky like fireworks, the 'Insanity Static' charged and surging through Tsao's ever growing Cloud of Negativity, as if it were not only the power source, but also the product of the power source as well. The Crystal Chrysanthemum granted Infinite Energy, which is what gave the 6th as a whole the power to continuously power itself with its own energy as Perpetual Generators. The crackling bolts of 'Crimson Lightning' surged up into the clouds overhead, already beginning to infect the area with a great storm.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:43 am

'Good idea,' he said through their souls in a vibration that could only be picked up between the two of them, 'You do that and I'll...' He trailed off once he saw the giant cloud start pouring out of Tsao's head, spilling over and nearly touching the barrier, which would have immediately given away their location.

'Woah! Shit!! Now! Do it, Mispy!!' He hopped backward and 'Flickered' into the a room a few doors down whilst Mispair did her thing.
Back to top Go down
Lolita
Lolita

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:46 am

As the Phantom called out her name and cue, Mispair would forge a barrier of 'Isolated Rejection' over Tsao-Rin in order to keep the Cloud of Negativity from growing too large nor expanding too wide. It should have been enough to keep it from getting out of hand. She could feel the 'Insanity Static' crackling within beginning to disrupt her Wavelength already as it reached up to the clouds. It wasn't powerful enough as it was to completely dispel it, but it did a number on her own Soul, which she could feel every time the Crimson Lightning struck within the dome she created around him.

When the Phantom flickered into the next room, she would sigh and groan a bit in pain, then moan a bit in distressed pleasure.
"... I don't think I can hold it for long... Against the Raigami..." He was, indeed a Kamigami and had great mastery over Wavelengths; more than most of the other Shinsangels, by default, due to his element.

"... But we can't just leave him like that, though..." Especially not since they were the ones who technically started this by becoming Anomalies. She knew that it was dangerous to let any sort of Shinsangel or Shinsanity grow out of control in a 'Negative State' so to speak, as it could invoke their own inner 'Insanities' that threaten the existence of what they came across. If it wasn't resolved, he could swallow up a great deal of the land and wreak havoc, much like the Untamed Tensei Spirits that were once bound as the Seven Insanities did long ago. "So, what's the plan, Ace?"

Despair A La Discord
Misery Des Gloomi
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Kairo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:07 am

The area sealed off from the outside by the 'Isolated Rejection' kept Tsao's initial downpour contained, however as he continued to overflow from his head, the contained space would not be able to keep the Perpetually Generating Energy that came in the 6th from being suppressed for too long, even with Mispair's powerful and oppressive Rejecting force. Because Tsao could infinitely create his own energy, eventually, within an enclosed space, the pressure of energy continuously being created and no space to flow would cause a massive explosion, the barrier breaking and a thunderous concussive force rolling over the land.

*BOOOOHHHRRRMMM!!!!*

The dark clouds immediately swept across the entire sky over the Sacred Isle, giving all that were upon it and just outside of it knowledge that someone, somewhere inside of the Isle had not maintained their Peace; that one being the Raigami, himself, this time. Because he sensed something that became an Anomaly or a Paradox that he could no longer trace nor keep track of, he became severely depressed and paranoid through an overwhelming amount of over thought at a speed that bolted through his brain like lightning. Insanity Static rippled over the blanket of thick, ominous darkness, charging even further, as if waiting to strike down anything that was below it.

"... I don't... Deserve to Live..." he muttered, not even realizing that someone or something attempted to contain him and merely made it worse by allowing him to generate and expand the energy further, "... I shouldn't call myself a Keeper of the Voice..." his melancholic tone had an undertone of rage and frustration; self-loathing that raged as rigidly and rapidly as the rippling lightning, striking him inside over and over again as the static made its rounds. The pain of him hurting himself over and over served as malleable energy, even if negative.

"... I will... Take my Voice away... with Absolute Silence..."

It was only a matter of time before the same storm of legend that wiped out the Terra Gris some time ago made a swift return to reduce the Delta to rubble.

"As Punishment For My Heinous Crimes ..."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Only moments after the two of them 'Flickered' away did the 'Drama King' burst from his prison of 'Isolated Rejection' and cover the whole layer of this world in Darkness, "Shit, you're right..." If things got any worse, he was just gonna accidentally destroy everyone simply because something or someone made him too upset to a point where he lost control over it. Those in the 6th have a hard time controlling the Emotions they protect and use as their power source, which was the purpose of their going through the 'Ten Stages of Perfection.' Tsao, however, seemed to be hurdling into a downward spiral, which would forge him into an 'Insangel,'having lost its way and become a 'Falshin.'

"... It's always HIM, too... Like, THIS GUY. Right HERE is the troublemaker. Every time." The Phantom sighed, scratching the back of his head, "... We might just have to go tell him out flat that we're here. Trying to be sneaky and succeeding is just gonna make it worse." They knew that, at this point, they could definitely leave and be elsewhere and let Tsao-Rin continue on to destroy the Delta... They were both MORE than capable, as Phantoms, to remain out of sight and out of mind for as long as necessary or possible. But in terms of getting the actual mission accomplished, being any of that right now was not going to do anything but make it worse. "Okay, play time's over." There was no sense in even getting this carried away in something that was only supposed to be a fun little epic ninja adventure. But someone always has to know when to call it quits and say stop.

He 'Flickered' back to where Tsao was about to have a meltdown and sighed heavily, waving his hands, "Oi, Raigami!! It's just me. The Phantom. Calm down, calm down..." He waved his hands gently as if trying to ease Tsao down casually as he talked, "... I was just having a little fun, and then Mis and I became Anomalies and... Well, here we are." There was nothing more to do there but to shrug his shoulders and hope that Tsao was rational enough to at LEAST be able to UNDERSTAND some logical reasoning for a simple misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Kairo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 12:54 pm

"..."
The Storm Continued. He couldn't believe that something like this could happen. He only wondered how long... How long he'd been slipping up so much where he let something through his defenses. If he did it once, he had to have done it countless times in the past, wherein something was found in hindsight. Even if this was the first and only time, it still hit him repeatedly like bolts of lightning in his heart as though he'd been doing it all his life. He thought of himself destroying everyone and everything over and over and over again, and eventually those thoughts, because they were forced to remain in his head, would continue to spread through the cloud of darkness overhead. As long as he was exposing himself to the thoughts, he couldn't stop himself.

"... Maybe... I don't deserve to be a Kamigami... I should... Die..."

A bolt of Crimson Lightning flashed, crackling through the expanding afro puff as an electrical surge down a thin, hair-like wire before disappearing with a crackling rumble. The Insanity Static made it so that nothing could get into his head except for the only thing he needed to hear in order to revert from Insanity, whatever it may be at the time; nothing else would suffice. Even if it was only the Phantom, Tsao-Rin hated to be the one who was made to look foolish, because it made him believe that he was horrible; much less of a Guardian than he should have been, if ANY sort of wave was left untraced within his presence. It made him feel worthless; less than worthless, even, which drew him into a fit of 'Absolute Zero,' causing destruction upon the world with the 'Black Storm' of his own inner turmoil. There was none who could stop it without making it worse, lest they found a method of reasoning with him. It was like this with all of the other Shinsangels, for they would fall to become Insangels and perpetuate Insanity.

"An accursed existence like me... Doesn't deserve to live... Let alone be part of this family..."
*... bbbrrrrmmmmm...*
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:30 pm

The Phantom sighed, seeing that there was no way to get Tsao back to Sanity unless he found a Logical and Rational Sane Reason that would allow him to understand exactly why this was not an issue and how he could deal with it in a Sane and Rational way. Telling him anything except the Truthful and Factual Reason would only fuel the Black Storm further and end up destroying the Mezzo Terra.

"... Noooo, you're not a failure and you're not bad. Come on, g. It's me. The Phantom. You know how it is with ME SPECIFICALLY." He kinda stood there, outstretching his arms in the most 'Captain Obvious' and 'You Should Already Know' sort of fashion. "If it were ANYONE ELSE, I would understand why you're feeling this way, but... I'm me. I literally was MADE to do this. Come on, don't act like you don't know the Story."

He gave him the 'Come on, g' face, comprising of an expression that was something sort of 'you know you know, but you're just not thinking right now, so I'm gonna look at you funny like I know you know since we both know you know until you snap out of your unknowing and Remember' type look. You know, the 'You Know Better Than That So Start Using What You Know' face. And he stared at him with that face with faith that Tsao knew the Phantom better than that.

"It's almost a little hurtful that you think so little of me, my design and what I'm supposed to be doing to even think these things about yourself because I did my job effectively as I am supposed to in my existence. Come on, yo. Killing me. Don't insult me like that."

He put a hand to his chest, giving him the real, from the heart, with Love.
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Kairo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:43 pm

And with those words alone, just as quickly as he spiraled out of control did he snap right back, slicking his hair, once again golden and sparkling like lightning as if nothing happened, descending back down to face the Phantom, "Man, you so right, homie. I was just being a fuck up, in and of myself, getting it twisted by misunderstanding and shit." He would, with the Phantom's outstretched arms, immediately walk to him and wrap his own around him for a solid embrace. "That wasn't very Pharaoh of me, going around making assumptions and starting up trouble because I was all in my feelings. Lesson learned, holmes. And now, as a Pharaoh, I am gonna right my own wrong with the same love that I broke it with because it's all good and all love." And just like that, the day is saved... No fight, no altercation, just some well placed, truthful, meaningful, completely clear and fully understood rational logical words to portray the feelings in the best and most effective way in order to resolve the crisis.

"Crisis Averted~."
*cheesy smile*

Just as simply as that, ALL animosity was OFFICIALLY dead.
As it should be at all times with Pharaohs.
Ain't got time for that bullshit, especially between kin that you love.
Understand?
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:51 pm

"Awww~!" he said with a joyous ring, embracing his brobro with a hug just as tight and filled with compassion as could be, "I know, I know, we all have our moments... But sometimes you just need to have that talk and go through the motions so you can see why it's worth it to preserve these relationships instead of destroy them in your senseless emotional strife that will go away eventually." He pat him on the back and released himself, sighing again. "Always got your back. Family, foo~!!" He gave him a thumbs up, like he should have known, but was just making it clear how very intricate and deep the bonds of the Family and the Love that bound them together TRULY was. "Just think beyond your feelings next time, ya hear? Smarter than that. So much. Can't stand to see you acting any less nor any differently for any reason, including by your own self lowering yourself below what you actually are worth." He would ruffle his lightning hair in a kiddish manner, then cheese before calling out to his waifu...

"Oi, Mispy..." he called out, scratching the back of his head, "Safe to come out now, loverdear. It's all good in the neighborhood with our home slice Raigami over here. He was just out of it. Had to snap the Drama King right back before he stirred up some more of his priceless theatrics." He laughed dryly, then kinda nervously looked to the side, realizing just how... powerful and delicate each of the Gods were. It's a good thing that on such a high level, their Understanding matches their Knowledge and their Power, or else trying to reason with them would be impossible. They had to be smarter than mortals. Come on. How do you think they got the title in the first place...? Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Lolita
Lolita

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:57 pm

"... You dimwits..." a scorching voice grumbled from down the hall, walking into plain view to see them locked in a bro hug, "Don't tell me I got worked up over some DUMB SHIT!?" She raised her hand up, pointing to the two of them, "IS THAT WHAT ALL THIS WAS?! DUMB SHIT?!" Sharp daggers of Burning Condemnation cut through the air as bladed black and red embers that would skewer the both of them for dragging her into one of their little emotional misfits.

Despair A La Discord
Misery Des Gloomi
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 901

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:34 am

With the Call of the Storm back into his grasp, the Flying Thunder God, Raijin, of which had sent one of its Thunderbird Envoys into the fray, would be brought back to a level of calmness over the land, as well as within the one who was bestowed with the Blessing of its Alliance and Power; the Raigami. When the dark clouds passed and the strong winds subsided, its energetic essence could be seen no longer looming dangerously over the entire Delta, but now simply protectively over Tsao-Rin in a docile state, watching everything carefully in silence, as though it had always been as it was and where, yet only now being revealed to the eyes of those who could only perceive it in a smaller, embodied and personified form rather than as a force of nature. Its winds were so gentle and quiet, though they spun, they passed through the trees without disturbing them in the slightest, and no sound to reveal its presence was made, even in its pseudo-visibility around Tsao.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:56 am

"Oh shi--" his body flickered a bit as he spoke, a burning blade barely nicking the afterimage left behind by the Phantom, causing it to fade as soon as it was touched, as though nothing more than an Illusory Clone or something of the sort. He was beside Tsao, having slipped through the protective barriers of the still winds that kept him safe and leaning against his back as if having become his Living Shadow, or something of the sort. "Hey, Hey, Mispy...! Baby...! Take it easy..." She was such a hothead for no reason sometimes, but it was kinda hot, naturally, so he didn't mind as long as she wasn't fucking up shit. "Everything is all good right now, see? No need to stir up anymore trouble." If she were keep on the Sensations going on around here, she should have noticed the Spiritual, Energetic and Emotional undertones all harmonizing in triplicate at that very moment with each other, as if they were, somehow, all connected as one for some reason through a binding force working through them all simultaneously as a universal agent of sorts.

"Tsao's fine now, isn't he? The problem is solved, right?" He snickered, a sly smile spreading playfully on his pale, protected face, "... So... why you so mad, tho~?" The calming projection of his voice sought to dispel all negative or tense waves in the atmosphere at the time with the force of the gentle breeze backed by the electric vibes surging through the Raigami at the time. "I don't see a single issue, except something you might do to make yourself the single, sole and only issue. So." He winked at her and stuck out his tongue, cooing at her cutely, "Mellow out, sauerkraut~*" and blowing her a kiss. He already knew that babying her would piss her cute self off even more, and to slip it in context was always the best. Especially with the "Heh heh heh..." that happened to escape, as if laughing at a series of events that incurred this outcome that she, too, would be able to visibly witness, spiritually experience and mentally comprehend just as he did to be finalized logically and absolutely, even in all his mystique and ambiguity. As he loved. "We can finish playing our own games on our own time, ne~*?" They both had to be able to set aside their playful, shady natures in order to get a goal accomplished and keep it so, and it was so, so there should be no more disturbances in that influence. Which should also piss her off even more, if he did it right.

*snicker*
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Kairo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:03 am

Tsao casually caught the sensation being emanated by Mispair, immediately taking it in and shooting it back at her to let her know that it was received and felt immediately, amplified and was about to be used to subdue her further now that the storm not only quieted, but also bonded the Phantom and Tsao in their broness through the 4th. "Yeah, calm that shit down. It ain't keeping the Peace around here." He glared at her from the corner of his eyes, as if in a flash, lightning could strike her down right then and there, just like that, if she were to continue disturbing the Peace of the Sacred Isle. It was kept Peaceful in, for and BY Tsao's Presence for a reason, probably that she wasn't aware of. Still, somehow, he caught on also to the Phantom's feelings at the time, as though they were unified, and even those of the gentle, silent and barely visible breeze wafting gentle in the air... Yet, with all the intensity, could very well stir up again, if agitated.
Back to top Go down
Lolita
Lolita

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:11 am

Mispair was shocked and dunced by them, completely dumbfounded and about to fly out of her wits. She just wanted to strangle all three of them... Especially knowing that they were right and she couldn't say anything against them. That was the worst part about it. "Ugh!!! OOO!!! YOU!!!" She went through a series of powerful flares that radiated around her body like a burning furnace, yet were quickly subdued and contained in an imprisoning, depressing air that nullified the flames immediately. "No fair... Three on two..." She sniffed, furrowing her brow in a cute frustration, hands trembling in anger and slight depression at the want to bust his fucking face in. "Stop..." she clenched her fists tightly, "... Making me want to..." A lot of thoughts and feelings flew off in her head and entire body all at once inside of her, some of love and passion, others of destruction and doom, yet somehow all of them tying together in a perfect way that kept her at a level-headed temperament.

Despair A La Discord
Misery Des Gloomi
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 901

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:26 am

Quote :
"... Phantom..."

The resounding echo of the Bearer of the Voice very subtly resounded, speaking through the very Breath of the Wind with decisiveness,

Quote :
"... It's Time To Begin Major Operations."

This was his call to his place in order to begin serious operations, now that many minor technical difficulties were taken care of. All the while, Raijin glared at Mispair, feeling her intensity and beginning to crackle a bit with his own. She should have been able to only feel, but not visibly witness, a powerful electrical current surging through her nonstop, and with it, a great deal of immense electrical sensations that already charged her very body with the vibrations of her very feelings. She was entering a zone as if to be recognized as a threat, but had not acted on these feelings, which is seemed Raijin was waiting for on behalf of the Raigami, who was also focusing with the same Consciousness and Intent from the connected waves with their Oversoul. They all Felt, Experienced and Focused on the same target and were all ready to completely obliterate she and her bad vibes if she wanted to catch it. Yet, direction would be left to Tsao-Rin. Even if Raijin could move independently, he was entrusted to Tsao and would wait until instructed simply based on that alone.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:45 am

The Phantom chuckled, his body flickering as the distortions in the Waves made from Mispy's heat flared up, giving him the slightest cover from her vision. He vibrated outside of the wind barrier, surging with electricity within his entire being, as if generating a great deal of energy within the Red Core upon his chest. His smile was wide, playful and mischievous, yet for some reason, also loving, warm, tender and with some sort of passionate undertone. He got close to her and whispered in her ear, "... If you wanna finish me off..." he licked her lobe lightly, body still flickering in the midst of her heat, "... Then you gotta catch me, first, Artichoke~*."

With that, his body completely dispersed, as if nothing but a hollow construct or projected reflection that could no longer maintain its shape without the physical condensation of energy that made up the Phantom's form. He suddenly disappeared without a trace, unable to be tracked or followed and leaving his lovey with a... rather lovely invitation to an engagement later on... If she could hold out long enough, that is. The situation she was in right now... Absolutely called for her composure. She was set up. The only lingering physical sensation she could feel as the image faded away was a light press of lips upon her cheek before even that became nothing more than a moment lost in the moment it happened, along with the Phantom's true self, intent and movements.
Back to top Go down
Lolita
Lolita

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:00 am

Her trembling hand tingling with a series of sensations was but a sliver of a second too late to snatch him up by the Family Jewels and clench them. She wanted to crush him so badly for some reason, and it was very difficult to explain how it made her feel and why, yet... She knew that it made her feel good, despite how infuriating it was. Perhaps, it was that, in and of itself that was so delightfully dreary about it. But when she grasped and found that there was nothing to hold firmly onto, she was surprised as the illusion dissipated in her hands, finding out that he'd escaped whilst she was distracted with their loving exchange. "Dammit..." she mumbled, still trying to figure out exactly how she was feeling and how she was going to react, since she was aware that it was dangerous to just act any old type of way, which she usually did, regardless of whomever or whatever was going on. That would get her fucked up by the two that were still glaring at her.

"... He fucking won again..." she thought, clenching her hand even more tightly that before, to the point where it began to shake violently at the thought of crushing his Jewels even more. What was worse, it was before she could retort in any given way, even instinctively, of which he already seemed prepared for, which only infuriated her more about how he knew her so well... Even though secretly, she loved every bit of it simultaneously. "... I can't wait to..." she blushed, closing her eyes and exhaling heavily, letting all of the tension out as a sensual sensation stimulating to all senses at once in equivalent disperse of said sensations, "Kill him~..." It almost sounded like those words meant something different than what they seemed to be... Perhaps, a secret language only the two of them could understand. Regardless, saying it and feeling it and accepting it made her feel better, and allowed her to concentrate better in order to know where she should focus her attention further in order to best get the jump on him later on. She'd have to take this hit and just punch him with a bazooka blast as soon as she found him. "Mmm..." Even the thought of it was soothing to her, for some reason...

Despair A La Discord
Misery Des Gloomi
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Kairo

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:22 pm

"Hey. Yo. Come On, Now." He continued to give her 'The Look' whilst she went through her little sensual creampie scenario or whatever the fuck. He could literally feel everything around her as if he were feeling exactly as she was. So, if she was feeling it, he for DAMN sure was feeling it... And probably to an amplified degree, as well. Such is how he ensured nothing disturbed this Peace... Lest the Bad Vibes get to him and he starts the Black Storm. "This is a Child Friendly zone. Calm yoself down. Save that for the shadows. Miss." He finally looked up and saw the image of his Chomao bestowed upon him, protecting him as though a Guardian of sorts. "Aw, baby. Raijin is here!" He almost wanted to let B.B. go out and play with Raijin, but. They had things to do with the Flying Thunder God. "Aight, sit tight. Dr. Lightning is about to--" That's when he realized that Mispair was still here and the Phantom was gone doing business elsewhere. He wondered what he was supposed to do about her...

"... Uh. Mis...? You... You good? You need some help getting home, or somethin'? You know I Got You, right?" With 'Raijin' on the case, it wouldn't take very long at all, actually. He figured it was polite to make sure his homie's girl got home safe and sound. "Wouldn't want my boy to worry... Ya know?" He wouldn't want to be worried about someone he loved, either. Especially not B.B. He already lost her once... And suffered the Insanity of Melancholia... King Keaton's Dark Wolf Days.
Back to top Go down
Lolita
Lolita

Dog

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:19 pm

She knew that he was off to do a great deal of things in the shadows that nobody knew about nor even understood... As much as she wanted to keep him to herself, it was literally impossible with the way things were. The only way that they were going to be able to remain with one another again was to right all of the wrongs in all the Veritas. They needed to get themselves to the 9th as swiftly as possible.

Finally, she loosened her grip on the already completely faded illusion, like a dream slipping right between her fingers. Why he couldn't just be in her hand right now filled her with despair. "... No..." she said lowly, yet sweetly, "... That won't be necessary. Thank you, though." For some reason, Mispy wanted to walk through the peaceful Sacred Isle and enjoy the serenity for a little while. Maybe it would take her mind off of things and make her less stressed. "I'm gonna walk around by myself for a little while..." She waved and started off down one of the paved trails, "... Goodbye, Raigami... Dreadfully delightful visit it's been..." She sighed heavily and took off down the stairs of the Temple's South Gate. From there, she would exit the Spirit World and return to the Real World.

Despair A La Discord
Misery Des Gloomi
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:28 pm

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail   End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail Empty

Back to top Go down

End of the Beginning; Mirror Trail
Page 1 of 1