The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dream Chapter 4; Removal of Zin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Friday Bunnybee
Alfortuna the Godsend :: Mizz Sparkle; Goddess of All Possibility, Probability and Value
Alfortuna the Godsend :: Mizz Sparkle; Goddess of All Possibility, Probability and Value
Friday Bunnybee

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 188
Job/hobbies : "Being My Own Female Goddess As A Male And Also As God." - Tymon (God)

Dream Chapter 4; Removal of Zin Empty
PostSubject: Dream Chapter 4; Removal of Zin   Dream Chapter 4; Removal of Zin EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 11:07 am

Queenbee Bunnybee watched over all of what was happening in the land that was destructive and was amazed at it all. She sat there in silence with her mouth agape and an auspicious ambience around her area whilst the images rolled past her eyes both inwardly and outwardly about the situation.

She sighed heavily, looking down into the Queen Artifact, 'Crown And Scepter', which belonged to her mother, Serenebee -- the former Queenbee before Bunnybee ascended the throne as Friday Bunnybee, which meant 'Queenbee'.

"I must go back and destroy Zin from before this fire happened," she said to herself, muttering softly whilst biting her lower lip, "But that would mean that I'd have to release the Master Spirit Guardian, Mizz Sparkle, away and return to my non-goddess form..."

Bunnybee was not very fond of the thought of having to lose her Goddesshood for the sake of undoing this mess in the best way that she could, but she also knew that it was time for her to let it go and no longer be a Goddess to Tymon.

"Be Free.." said Friday Bunnybee, the 10th Friday the Thirteenth Fairy, "Friday..."

At that moment the Alfortuna sprouted up like water out of the heart of Friday Bunnybee and she returned to her normal mortal state as Queenbee of planet Bunnybee. Being Friday of the Veritas was being a Goddess over the land, and Bunnybee giving back the Goddess Spirit, she would be able to save it, knowing Tymon would know what to do with it.

"Go, Master Guardian -- Mizz Sparkle!"

Friday Bunnybee launched a missile of aqueous light from out of her chest and it pillowed over into the form of Mizz Sparkle, who looked -EXACTLY- like Bunnybee, except without any Bunny ears.

The Spirit of the Master Gem -- Mizz Sparkle -- was the immortal Godlihood that is within anything, and when fused with Bunnybee, made her into Friday Bunnybee. However, this power was much greater than the other powers and would instead act as a greater force when it was released than when it was contained within a single embodiment, except unless it became a Prysm of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

Dream Chapter 4; Removal of Zin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Chapter 4; Removal of Zin   Dream Chapter 4; Removal of Zin EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 11:15 am

The Master Gem would be released from Planet Bunnybee and rise up into the universe by the power of the Master Gem Spirit Guardian, Mizz Sparkle, and straight into the hands of a large, prominent, yet faded translucent image of a person with long, transparent platinum colored hair.

"Thanks Bae..." spake the ominous presence with glowing hair, "I Needed That."

It went off with the Master Gem and the Goddess and hurried off through a distortion dispersion all throughout the universe, which shifted and aligned back in place the polarities of the Veritas.

The Master Gem was put back in her place.
Back to top Go down

Dream Chapter 4; Removal of Zin
Page 1 of 1