The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dream Log; Amazingly Spectacular Awesome Mystical Brilliant Sexy Fantastical Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vorspier

Vorspier

Male Points : 483

Dream Log; Amazingly Spectacular Awesome Mystical Brilliant Sexy Fantastical Dream Empty
PostSubject: Dream Log; Amazingly Spectacular Awesome Mystical Brilliant Sexy Fantastical Dream   Dream Log; Amazingly Spectacular Awesome Mystical Brilliant Sexy Fantastical Dream EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 9:47 pm

='Kairo Kaizoku'=
January 14, 2021
Dream Log; Amazingly Spectacular Awesome Mystical Brilliant Sexy Fantastical Dream Imagin10
"I JUST HAD THE MOST AMAZINGLY SPECTACULAR AWESOME MYSTICAL BRILLIANT SEXY FANTASTICAL DREAM I'VE HAD IN AGES!!! I Can't Even Name All Of The Stuff That Was In This Dream... I Don't Believe I Was Asleep For Only Two Hours. That Dream Felt Like A Phantasm."
-Imagination-

A Dream Vampire of ambiguous shape and form. Said to be one's greatest dream or worst nightmare. Able to cause dreams and nightmares and allow them to become reality. Was a royal servant of the Baku King, Friday's father, and the General of his army. Has a minion named 'Vedour', who plants rumors and omens for his master.

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down
Vorspier

Vorspier

Male Points : 483

Dream Log; Amazingly Spectacular Awesome Mystical Brilliant Sexy Fantastical Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Log; Amazingly Spectacular Awesome Mystical Brilliant Sexy Fantastical Dream   Dream Log; Amazingly Spectacular Awesome Mystical Brilliant Sexy Fantastical Dream EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 10:35 pm

January 14, 2021
Dream Log; Amazingly Spectacular Awesome Mystical Brilliant Sexy Fantastical Dream Celest10
"An Addendum To That Freaking Phantasmal Dream Was... A Lot Of Stuff, Actually. Vampire Werewolves, A Mass Planning For A Coordinated Group Effort At Some Big Goal, And A Super Delicious Sexy Chocolate Lady... She Was Dark Chocolate... Mmm... I Could Taste Her... And She Had A White Counterpart Who Was Partially Orchestrating The Mission! They Were Cool People... So Were Those Other People That Were Part Of The Dream. But As We Were Rushing To Make A Flight, They Told Me '9:30'. That Means I Have To Get Back To Sleep By 9:30. ONWARD!!"
-Spectral-

A Dream Vampire of ambiguous shape and form. Said to be one's greatest dream or worst nightmare. Able to cause dreams and nightmares and allow them to become reality. Was a royal servant of the Baku King, Friday's father, and the General of his army. Has a minion named 'Vedour', who plants rumors and omens for his master.

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down

Dream Log; Amazingly Spectacular Awesome Mystical Brilliant Sexy Fantastical Dream
Page 1 of 1