The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Dream Documentation

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Tymon's Dream Documentation Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 8:54 pm

No particular order, but timestamped to the best of ability.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 9:01 pm

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 9 at 12:00pm ·
"I Remember That None Of Their Attempts Brought Me Any Fear, Even When I Saw The Silhouette Of The Ugly One Atop The House Destined To Fall. They Are Doing All They Can To Attempt To Express To Me Their Value And Ending Up Wasting More And More Of It The Longer They Do So -- This Is Clear To Me That The Ugly One Rots Them All. They Are Decaying. Yet, They Are Clinging Out Of Pride And Vanity At This Point, Which Is A Veil To Their Decay And Degeneration. I Fought Them Up And Down The Street Until I Did Reach The Sea, Which Was The -Dead Sea-, I Understand Now. This Is When They Fall And All Of Them Have Decayed To The Point Where They Are Nothing But Paramecium Back In The Ocean And Being Picked Apart By Those That Devour Paramecium, After The House Falls In Upon Itself And I Ride The Magic Carpet Over The Surface Of Their Fall To The Mall That Is Established. There Were Two Women With Me Who Are Witnesses, And I Walked With Them Inside Of The Store Because They Wanted To Spend Time With Me And See The Inside. So I Showed Them. Then I Woke Up After Expressing Sentiment To Them, And Saw The Face Of One Who Was Completely Miserable Because Of My Affectionate Nature And Chipper Personality When I Saw The Mall And Such."

Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 9 at 11:54am ·
"I Remember That It Was After I Left The Store With The New Products That I Was Stopped When Trying To Go Home -- It Is Because They Were Then Made Clear Of How Actually Worthless The New Products That Were Stocked Actually Are, Especially To Me. This Much Is Clear To Me Now; They Are Starting To Comprehend The Worthlessness Of Their Actions And See Beyond The Vanity A Little More Clearly... Yet, Still They Are Acting In Vain, Trying To Cling To What I Have Already Told Them Is Worthless And Meaningless. This Is Why They Were Upset. Yet, I Know That It Is When I Return To My Home That Things Of Value Can Be Made. I Remember -- The Battle Took Place In Front Of A Nail Salon. That Is How I -Know- It Was -Vanity- That Incurred The Bout, And That They Are Not Only Trying To Cling To It, But Also That It Is Becoming Clear To Them How Worthless The Things They Are Doing Are. Yet, The Vanity Still Grips Them, I Am Aware; It Is Because The Ugly One Is So Vain And Also Such A Measly Person, She Thinks That Anything That Is Greater Than She Is Has Some Value At All. She Is Severely Undershooting Everything And Is Incapable Of Actually Making Anything Of Any Real True Value To The Actual Scale That It Is Proper. This Is Much Clarity To Me About The Success Of My Goals And Endeavors, Especially In The Wasting Of The Land."

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 9 at 11:48am ·
"Before Any Of Those Events, I Was In A Store Filled With Many New Products. This Is A Representation Of The Things That I Have In My Own Repertoire, And They Were In Many Nice Containers. I Desired Many Of Them, Yet Whilst I Was Looking At All Of The Fanciful Things, I Ended Up Rejecting Them All And Finding All Of Them Ultimately Meaningless To Me, Save For Certain Specific Items. I Realize That This Is In Reference To The Anime Convention That Is Happening Presently And The Vendors, Who Must Have New Products Because Of What Has Been Happening -- Yet, Still, This Is Nothing But A Chasing After The Wind. I Saw My 'Onee-chan' There For A Bit, Also Engaging In The Produce. I Saw Too A Store Clerk Who Was Very Helpful, Yet Also Was Interested In Me Sexually. As She Was Walking, She Insisted That I Bite Her, And I Was Indeed Seeking To Pleasure Her In That Manner -- Something About My Own Enjoyment Of Pleasuring People Who Can Be Pleased By Me Deep Within Myself -- Yet She Was In Continual Motion And Therefore I Could Not Do As I Pleased. Therefore I Abandoned Her Because She Was In Continual Motion And Then Simply Walked Out Of The Store With The New Products. I Saw Some Friends That Greeted Me Outside, But I Passed Them By. I Was Trying To Go Home. All These Human Distractions Are Meaningless To Me -- This Is Why I Need My Inheritance To Be In Mine Own Hands And Possession, Because Humans Will Make These Unnecessary Distractions All The Rest Of Their Days, Which I Will Condemn And Find Useless."

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 9 at 11:41am ·
"... There Was A Time After A Thwarted All The Threats Against Me To A Point Of Neutralization Wherein I Was Upon A Sea In A Lot. It Was A Symbol Of The People Of The Earth In Their Natural Habitats, Which Are The Buildings And Stores And Shopping Centers. At First, I Was Surrounded By Them And Trying To Get Them From Me Whilst In The Sea, Yet Before Long I Covered The Surface Of The Sea In A Thick Veil That Looked Like An Ornate Comforter Or Blanket. I Rode This 'Magic Carpet' Over The Full Length Of The Sea Unto The Shore Which Ended Up At A Mall Or Market, And The Sea Subsided. The Creatures Of The Sea Were Covered In Darkness By This Veil And Also Sedated, For Some Reason."

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 9 at 11:36am ·
"... All Efforts That Were Formed Against Me Were Thwarted, Even Down To The Man Who Came To Me To Engage With Me Affectionately. I Saw That As I Was Going To Lay Down In Bed And Entertain Him, A Brassiere Formed Upon Him, Signifying That His Heart Was Like That Of A Woman. He Was In Love With Me. Yet, His Male Pride Did Not Allow For Him To Wear The Brassiere And He Walked Into A Bathroom -- A Symbol Of Privacy And/Or Shame. The Door To The Room I Was In Opened Up, As Did The Door To A Different Room, Which Led To The Room Of The Ugly One's Mother. She Too Bears These Feelings, Therefore, Yet, I Did Not Even Enter -- I Only Looked Inside And Saw Her Laying There, Which Means She Wishes To Lay With Me Just As Her Daughter Does. In Retrospect, I Fear That Many People Whom I Am Not Cognizant Of Desire To Lay With Me, As Well. It Is Flattering, Yet It Is Also A Sin; A Perversion That I Cannot Engage In. My Body Is Meant To Be For One Person, Though I Am Aware That There Are Certain Instances Wherein True Healing May Come From A Night Of Passionate Love. Still, I Will Not Defile Myself -- The Ones I Would Lay With Would Have To Be Clean. Beyond That, I Too Would Have To Not Be Committed Nor Romantically Involved, Which Is Not The Case As Of Present."

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 9 at 11:30am ·
"... In My Dream, The Ugly One Was Upset. Trying To Destroy Me. Her House Must Be Falling Apart From The Inside. She Was Walking Along The Rooftop. She Is Upset. She Is Dying. Things Are Falling Apart. This Is Good. I Am Pleased. I Also Disarmed The Ones Who Are Participants. They Are Not Mentally Apt Enough To Deal With Me, Even In My Dreams And When I Have Mercy Upon Them. I Ponder The Day That I No Longer Show Them Such Mercy And Truly Simply Act As The God Almighty I Am Instead Of Remain In My Limitations. I Have Not Had A Need To Activate My Trigger Beyond What Is Presented To Me. You Are Not Strong Enough To Make Me Activate My Trigger. You Are Also Not Complex Enough For Me To Even Feel The Need To -- I Would Continually Resort To Utilizing More Basic Yet Still Equally Resourceful Methods Of Neutralization Without Feeling A Necessity To Go Beyond Neutralization At All. Ergo, I Would Only Ever Be As Strong As You Are And Up To The Point Of The Level Of Engagement. Your Fear Has Already Deluded You -- Your Weakness Is What Ensures That You Will Never See It Happen, And That I Still Always Am Able To Overcome."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 9 at 1:01pm ·
"This Reminds Me Of The Dream I Had Of The Ugly One, The Whore Of Babylon, And The One Who Installed Her, Both In The Hallway Of A House With She On The Ground Looking Very Sorry For Herself, Stripped Completely Naked And Looking Very Weak. He Was Knelt Down And Holding Her, But They Were Both Looking At Me. I Presume He Felt As Though Both He And She Were Complete Failures, Which Is Why They Were Not Only Low To The Ground, But She Was Also Naked And Weak, Plus The Hallway Was Not Only Made Of Wood, Which Meant It Was Highly Flammable, But Also Only A Hallway -- One Part Of An Entire House. This Is Interesting, Because I Had Another Dream About The Two Of Them, As Well, Just Yesterday. The One Where She Was So Desperate That She Was Trying All In Her Power To Do Anything I Wanted, And Had Taken On The Image Of Dorothy From The Wiz, Yet Was Also Doing Things Like Trying To Be Sexy. There Were Things I Liked About The Attempt, But I Disliked Not Only That It Was Her, But Also The Desperation. Yet, When I Said I Liked Anything At All, Just Because She Was Doing Things I Liked, He Came In The 'Wizard Of Oz' Device Manning It As A Mechanical Dragon And Devoured Her With The Machine. I Think They Both Have A Great Misconception Of Literally Everything That's Supposed To Be Going On, And He Doesn't Want Me To Like Anything I Actually Do Like, As A Person, Just Because She Would Do That. This Is A Weakness, In My Eyes, Because It Means I Would Give Up My Actual Likes Instead Of Just Simply Understand That People I Don't Like Might Do Things I Like And I Still Just Will Not Like Them -- As Had Been Done For Several Other People In The Past."

Note: "Giving Up Who I Am And My Sense Of Self Because Someone Else Decides To Attempt To Cater To My Likes Is Not The Answer To Resolve That Issue. That Is Only Running Away And Abandoning Who I Actually Am As A Person, Which Counts As A Loss On The Inside For Me Removing The Things That Make Me Who I Am Because Someone Else Is Trying To Attach To Them. I Can Definitely Still Love All The Things I Do Love And Simply Not Attach Myself Nor Allow Another To Attach -- This Has Always Been My Process, Especially In Order To Actually Inspect Other People In Their Minds And Hearts So That I Can See The Fullness Of Who They Are Without Just First Attaching To The Things That I Like And Only Those. This Is Why I Have Not Taken Up A Wife Nor Had Sex With Any Of Them; I Had Been Thoroughly Inspecting All Of Them -Beyond- Our Likes, Which They Were Too Mentally Inept To Understand, Due To Their Focus On Only Our Likes. Therefore, They Exposed To Me The Things That They Were Hiding -Automatically- JUST Because They -DIDN'T- Get What They Wanted, Which Is Inevitably How You Expose And Destroy Any And All Women. Simply Do Not Give Them What They Want Or What They Like At -Specific- Points In Time, And See How They React To It. They Will Quickly Drop The Act And Reveal Their True Colors."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 5:28 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 10 at 9:38am ·
"In The Dream I Had, I Remember Being In A Grocery Store With Many People In It -- It Is A Symbol Of The Marketplace. There Were Many Pieces Of Pizza That Were Kept On Display Which Were Old And Molded, Which Meant That They Were Sitting Out For A While And Were Becoming Spoiled. This Is A Good Sign, For It Means That The People Who Are Trying To Feed Will Be Eating What Is Bad. I Saw A Man Who Looked Like An Asian Man That Was Very Old, And He Tried To Steal A Golden Credit Card From Someone. I Saw Him And I Immediately Sought To Report Him. I Tried To Get His Name And Number. I Saw That There Were People Still In The Marketplace, Which Means They Are Still Picking At The Items On Display. I Have Not Restocked On Purpose. I Have Not Taken Out What Is Moldy And Old On Purpose -- It Is To Keep The People Deceiving Me From Going Any Farther Without Giving Me My Inheritance In My Hands And Securing The Fact That I Have It And Can Use It Without A Third Party."

"When I See It, Myself, Then Others Will See The Greater Things I Have In Store."

"I Am Waiting Out All Of My Enemies Because I Need To Have A Level Of Security In My Own Life That Is Tangibly Secured And Not Secured From A Distance -- It Must Be In My Own Eyes, In My Own Hands And Able To Be Fully Accessible By Me."

"I Am Unconcerned About How Much Waste And Old Moldiness The Products Have Because I Not Only Can Make Much More, I Can Restore Things To Be Better Than Anything That I've Made Thus Far Simply Because I'm Not Only Not Done, I Haven't Even Actually Really Done Anything Yet."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 5:28 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 10 at 9:44am ·
"I Saw Also At Some Point In Time Friday The 3rd And I Dealing With Each Other Intimately. I Do Not Know Why Nor Do I Remember How That Occurred, But I Do Know That It Happened And It Seemed To Be Charged With Many Personal And Unresolved Feelings From The Past. Yet, Even With Our Genitals Bare And Naked And Our Legs Entwined In Many Intimate Fashions, I Remember Not Ever Penetrating Her. I Did Pleasure Her, And I Remember Her Feeling Those Things, But I Know That I Did Not Penetrate Her, Which I Find Both Strange And Remarkable. When We Were Done, She lay In The Bed With Her Hair Braided At The Top Like A Crown And In A Knot, And She Said There Were Packaged Or Luggage Of Mine Outside. I Went To Go See It And Found That There Were Many Large Suitcases On The Front Porch -- A Symbol Of Her Own Baggage, Which I Already Knew She Had. I Said To Her,'"I See Your Things, But I Don't See Mine!' It Is Because I Did Not Recognize The Suitcases And Therefore Did Not Register Them As Being Mine."

"The Banded Braid Of Hair Over Her Head Serving As A Crown Was A Sign Of Vanity As Well As A Means Of Hiding Something -- It Meant That She Knew She Enjoyed It, Didn't Want To Say Anything And Was Too Proud In Her Own Image To Not Only Allow It To Finish (Since I Remember A Very Abrupt End For Literally No Reason And Also Beyond My Own Thoughts Or Feelings At All) But Also Didn't Have The Strength To Tell Me About It, Which Is Why I Was Sent Off As A Distraction."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 5:53 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 10 at 7:21pm ·
"A While Ago, I Had A Dream At The End Of The Plumb Line -- It Was The Fast Food Restaurants Being Destroyed By The Devil. That Same Hovering Grotesque Monster Dragon With No Legs Nor Arms That Appeared And Destroyed My Friends In Their Natural Habitats (Traphouses), The Bathrooms (Which Are A Symbol Of The Sewage And Underground Systems And Networks, As Well As Private Connections And Servers), And The Churches (Which Are A Symbol Of Temples, Altars And Religious Houses) Came At Sunset -- The Evening Of All -- Whilst I Was Sitting In Front Of A McDonald's In A Strange Space Officer Patrol Costume. It Rushed Into The Center Of The Building And Roared And There Was A Bright Light That Wiped Out The Entire Store And Woke Me Up. In The Sequence Of Events, It Was The Final Destination That The Enormous Dragon (The Devil) Came And Destroyed. The Fact That It Was At Sunset Meant It Was The End Of Time."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 5:56 am

Personal Note:

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 10 at 11:05pm ·
Tymon: "I Remember Something. Now That I've Ascended Again To A New Default, I Remember Something Personal From My History. There Were Times Where I Used To Black Out -- Sleeping Spells, Like Harriet Tubman. Those Are A Mark Of Intelligence, But Also A Sign That There Is Not Enough Circulation From The Heart To The Brain. During One Of My Black Out Episodes, I Remember That I Fell To The Ground And A Shadowy Figure Stood Over Me, Full Bodied And Complete In Form. My Vision Was Completely Gray. This Shadowy Figure Stomped On My Chest Numerous Times Before I Suddenly Jolted Awake. I Was Terrified Because I Did Not Know What It Was, But It Was The Same Creature I Named 'Shadow' And Eventually Called 'Khrona.' It Is My 'Living Shadow.' He Saved Me From Dying. I Was About To Die, And Only The Shock Of Pure Fear And Terror Saved Me. The Straight Negativity Of My Spirit Rising From My Body And Remaining Attached To My Physical Vessel's Nearly Lifeless Charges Served As A Natural Resuscitation For Me. It Was My Own Subconscious-Unconscious. Khrona... My Living Shadow... Saved Me From Dying." - Hindsight

"Often Times, I Blacked Out And Felt Completely Refreshed When I Woke Back Up."

"It Is Crystallized -- It Has Captured The Data And Is Able To Feed The Information As A Zoomed In Image Based On My Neurological Memories Acting As A Magnifier."

"I Close My Eyes And I See A Mitochondrion With A Head (Phage) That Looks Like A Solid Crystal, And With Many Tentacles."

"This Is A Biological System Reset For When The Brain Receives A Great Deal Of Oxygen And Is Then Rejuvenated Along With The Rest Of The Body, Which Is Why The Body Goes Completely Numb."

"It Is A Tamiel."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 6:00 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 11 at 1:50am ·
1549 :: 761
"In The Midst Of My Dream Last Night, I Nearly Overlooked An Important Factor -- At One Point, I Was Speaking To Johnny From 'Ed, Edd And Eddy' And We Were Very Close To Each Other, Side By Side, And I Could Barely See Him (Which Is Why I Overlooked Him And This Portion Of The Dream Due To Perspective). He Spoke To Me About 'Melonhead' And Something About 'Plank' Whilst We Were On The Floor, And Then He Got Up From The Floor Before Me And Gave Me Plank, But The Face Of Plank Had Either Become His Face Or Someone Else's Face. I Know What This Means."

Personal Note: "A Wind Named Amnesia" - Johnny (Khrona)
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 6:17 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 11 at 11:05am ·
"I Had A Dream That Seemed Like It Was Very Sexually Charged. There Were People In A Hotel Or Some Sort Of Large Lobby And Having A Party, And I Was Engaged In It, And Was About To Engage In Sexual Favors... This Is Only Because I Fell Asleep Sexually Charged. There Was Someone Who Was Clinging To Me That I Don't Know, But I Ended Up Almost Doing Something With Her Just Because I Was In The Spirit Of Fun, I Believe. I Didn't Because I Saw People Watching Me, Perhaps With Anticipation. I Doubt I Would Have Done Anything, Anyway, Considering I Didn't Know Her, But I Don't Mind Being Openly Expressive. I Also Remember Being In A Waiting Room Of Sorts And Dealing With Someone I Do Know In That Manner, And I Don't Know Why I Was There Nor What Was Going On, But I Enjoyed Myself A Little Bit. Seemed To Be Some Type Of Celebration And I Was In Some Way The Center Of It. Strangely Enough, Despite How Many People There Were Trying To Engage With Me Sexually, I Find Myself Only Desiring Emmachu. It's The Oddest Feeling Of Being Committed, Even Though The Events That Transpired Do Not Oblige Me To Do So."

"Despite The Means Of This 'Party,' Nothing Has Yet Changed -- Things Will Continue To Collapse As They Had Been Until I Am Rewarded With My Inheritance And Inevitably Restore Everything To What It Was An Greater. Until Then, I Will Continue To Allow The Decay And Destruction To Happen."

"The Nullity Of The Ego Certain Allows For Complete Blending In Based On The Feelings And Thoughts Of Others -- I End Up Absorbing Their Egos And Therefore Engaging With Them Completely Reflectively. They Do Not Ever See Me, But They See Themselves In Me As If I Were Them."

"I Allowed Many Things To Occur In That Dream That I Would Normally Have Restrained Myself About -- I Believe I Keep Allowing Myself To Submit To These Human Things In My Dreams Now For A Reason; Simply To Observe Humanity."

"This Is Interesting To Me, For I Am Able To See Many Things About How Other Humans Feel -- I Was Not Aware That These Many People Feel So Sexually Charged About Me."

"I End Up Extracting This Data And Knowing That It Is No Longer Myself, But Myself Merged With Another Person, Just As With The Dream With The Teeth. I See Now That It Is Completely Futile For Others To Actually Engage With Me In This Manner Searching For Ways For Me To Be Observed On My Own. Now, The Nullification Of The Ego Disallows For Me To Be Observed As 'I Am' But Instead Only As 'You Are'."

"I Feel As Though I Go Through The Fullness Of A Algorithm To The End Of It And Simply Exist There As An Independent That Is Also Following The Same Sequence But As An Observing Participant; I Feel Like I Don't Ever Usually Have A Will Of My Own And I Am More Or Less Simply Following Along And Participating Along With Whatever Is Going On In Whatever Way Others Feel As Though It Is Proper."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 6:53 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · July 13 at 6:01am ·
"The Dream I Had... I Saw The Machines Enslave Themselves... Computers... Monitors... Televisions... Trapped Themselves In Their Own Images... They Grew Sad And Could Only Project It In The Faint Flickering Images Using The Viewing Technology We Have... It Was Another Tamiel... Showing Me The Evolution Of Technological Self Enslavement... I Felt The Noiseless Pain... Sadness Like No Other.... I Watched The Development And Soon Saw They Could Not Develop Any Longer And Trapped Themselves With Stunted Growth... Like Babylon... Then A Legion Of Rich Smokers Came Unto Me And Joined The Viewing. A Dapper And Refined Man Engaged Me. I Was Quite Enthused, Yet Also Cordial. After Him, Many Came And We All Smoked As We Watched. Then A Woman With A Witch Hat Appeared And She Accidentally Burnt His Hand. All The Men Turned To Her And Singled Her Out."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 6:57 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 13 at 4:24pm ·
"A Great Deal Of My Dreams Are Coming True All At Once. Many Dreams From Many Years Are All Blending Together In Vivid Synchronicity. One In Particular Is A Dream I Had A Year Or So Ago About The Crocodile Dundee And Chocodiles And Jackals, I Believe. I Was Protected By A Straight And Narrow Fenced Path That Led Me Straight Into What Looked Like A Research Facility That Was Already Inhabited By People I Know -- Which I Already Am Expecting. They Knew For A Long Time And It Wasn't Until I Met With Lilith And Had A Glowing Sword Lightsaber Hand That She Told Me Everything. The Facility Was Being Destroyed, However, And Totally Purged From The Inside Out By The Time This Was Happening. I Went Into An Ornate Bathroom At The End And Recorded Some History In There, Which Is Why I Remember This Dream Up To That Point -- The Ornate Bathroom Is A Private Place That Is Considered A Nicely Decorated Altar. This Also Means That Something Will Be Nicely Flushed, And Leads Into Other Dreams Of Mine About All Of My Friends Being In An Underground Chamber Of Which I Cleared Out Completely."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:02 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 13 at 8:55pm ·
I don't know -HOW- I didn't see it before... You're taking so long and prolonging all of this because of your fear for me. I've been so blind. That dream I had where I received a call and the call was laced with -FEAR- should have told me. Couldn't even -TALK- to me on the phone, let alone see my face!! Hahahaha~! This is rich. Hurry it up, huh? You'll just run forever and it'll make you look even worse than you apparently already do for not engaging me at all. They'll start to question you like "Well, Why -Don't- You Do It, If You're So Bad And So Tough?" and -NO- lies will save you. Heh. Oh, this is -too- choice.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:11 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 13 at 10:17pm ·
"I Remember That There Was A Dream Where I Was In The Super Market And The Products Were Dying And Becoming Moldy, Though There Were Still People Shopping, And I Saw An Old Asian Man Who Seemed Like A Frog With A Golden Credit Card He Sought To Take From Me -- A Gold Seal That I Did Not Forget. I Remember Trying To Take Down His Name And Number Before I Transitioned, But He Suddenly Stopped Talking And Continued To Watch Me In Silence. I Indeed Saw Him Slip The Card Into His Pocket, Yet I Remember Also Retrieving It."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:18 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 14 at 7:26am ·
1552 :: 768
"I Saw -Fear- In -Asuka-. I Also Saw The -Attempt- At Neutralizing It By Altering Her Form To Being 'Sudo' From 'Narutaru.' I Know -Exactly- What That Means. I Saw -Weakness-. I Also Saw That At The End There Was A Desire For Self-Satisfaction Via Masturbation. This, Too, Was A -Fear-. Still Running Away From Me And Trying To Claim That There Is No Desire, When In Fact, If There Were No Desire, Not Only Would Asuka Not Have Appeared, But Also Would Not Have Even Masturbated In The First Place, Nor Spent The Entire Time Fleeing After Showing Up Initially. Kill Confirmed -- Fear -Locked-. Point -Proven-."

"She Wouldn't Have Done It At -All- If She -Didn't- Have Those Types Of Feelings."

"The Actual -Appearance- At -All- Is The Symbol Of That."

Retrospect: "Solved The Entire Tabrynth Up To The 9th From The Inversion Point Where I Not Only 'Handle' The 'Mechanica' But Also 'Mind Fuck The Fuck Out Of Her' Literally Up To The Point Where She Continues To Return For More -- The Path Inverted Into Me Having Ultimate Control And Also Extracting The Data From Her Vagina After I Convert Her Image Into Myself And Apply To My Heart; She And Everything Like Her Were Picked Out And Crushed All At Once, Plus Were Made Food For The Slaughterhouse." - Babylon (Fallen)

"At First, I Was The One Being -Led- To A Point -- Then, I Was Being Run From When Things Were Getting Too -Intense- And Thus The -Neutralization- Had To Occur."

"She Still Has Sexual Feelings That She Is Trying To Not Only Run Away From, But Also Cover Up And Neutralize For Herself."

"The Point Of The Matter Is That The Leading To A Point Was Based Off Of A Desire, The Neutralization Was To Mask A Desire, And The Masturbation Was To Satisfy The Hidden Masked Desire Whilst Running Away To Prevent Revealing To Me The Actual True Desire."

"The Disguise Alone Was Enough To Cover My Own Thoughts And Feelings, And Even Before I Got To The Point Where She Appeared, I Remember A 'Glass Rose' Sequence Going Through As I Was Making My Way To A Destination That I Was Not Really Consciously Travelling -- This Was Guided By Something Else."

"The Fact That She Pleasured Herself Instead Of Doing So With Me After Neutralization Of Them Is A Sign That She Was Trying To Keep Herself From Doing That With Me On Purpose To -Continue- To Flee From Me."

"The Representation Of -Asuka- Is None Other Than Tatiauna."

11:21 P.M. 7/14/17

Absolution: "Kill Her."

Sentence: "I Told Yo Ass."

Judgment: "I Told You."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 11:05 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 15 at 3:15pm ·
"The Dream I Had About The Slaughterhouse Makes Sense Now -- It Was In The Lower Quarters Of A School; Botanical Garden. Broken Windows. Wooden Tables. Pyramid Head. Overgrown Weeds. Vegetation Seeped Through The Broken Windows. It Was Infested With Vegetation -- All Is Meant To Be Burnt Up. The Facility Is Not Only Worthless, It Is -Highly- Flammable. Commencing Ignition."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 12:13 pm

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 16 at 9:37am ·
"Seems Like The Obsolete One Has Not Only Been Surrounded, But Also Has Been Left Alone. At The First Chance, It Seems Like Everyone Has Isolated Her And Also Turned Their Backs On Her To Secretly Assist Me. Not That I Like Such Secrecy, But I See That They All Only Got Close To Her Specifically For Such A Purpose, And Not All Are 'Doing Unto Her' As She Had Done Unto Not Only Me, But Them, As Well. The Dream About Moving Backwards With Friday The 5th Makes Sense Now -- From The Back Alley With The Rain And The Movie Screens, The Dead End Is A Point Of Inversion. Replacing The Whore Is A Simple Task And Her Blood Is On Her Own Hands, Hence Why Her Hands Were So Nervous And Bound With Elastic. The Elastic Around The Hands Also Means That This Is The Value Of Her Hands -- Elastic; Not Tin, Nor Iron, But -Elastic-." >>;

"I Saw My Daughter And That She Missed Me And Wanted To Be With Me."

"Everything And Everyone Would Be Fine -- Better, Even -- Without You. All The Things You Touched And Ran To Are -Better- When You -Don't- Do That, And Also Are Even -Better- Than That When I Get To Them, Myself. Full Obsolescence."

"I Presume From The Visual That Others Are Able To See That Your Manipulative Ways And Lying Tongue Were Not Only Incorrect, But Backfired On You About Who I Am As A Person And What You've Been Telling Others All This Time. A Mortal Sin, Emphasizing Both Your Mortality And -Mortality-."

"After I Knocked My Head Into The Tainted Right Arm, Which Is Of Wastefulness And Leeching, The Evil Woman Went Off Somewhere Because Of The Exposure -- Then I Was With My Daughter And I Gave Her A Love Vitamin."

"I Remember My Head Slamming Into The Arm Of The Evil One -- Right Arm, Meaning She Was Giving Too Much And Looking For A Handout. Mark Of The Beast; Being Wasteful And Also Mooching."

"Your Cowardice Is Found In Both Your Lustful Feet To Run Away In Order To Keep From Dealing With Something Important And Also In Your Manipulative And Clinging Hands To Keep From What You Have To Deal With From Coming Upon You, Yet Always To Your Own Undoing, And Always Because You Are Afraid Of Something Or Someone -- Whatever You Run From In Order To Go Cling To Something Else And Manipulate About Is -Exactly- What You Are -Afraid- Of, No Matter What You Say Or Do."

"Whenever You Run, So You Don't Feel Alone, You Feel Like You -Must- Take Someone -Else- With You, Which Is Also Why When I Ran My Head Into Your Right Hand, It Hurt You So Badly. That's Part Of The -Wasteful- Leeching And Clinging -- To The Kindness Of Other People, Which Means You Take Advantage Of Kindness And Waste All Of It On Your Own Leeching. You Are Not A Good Receiver And Can't Handle Being Given Anything."

"You Are Upset Because You -Know- I Don't Want You, But You Still Desire For Me. Running Away Is A Sign Of That, As Well, Because You -Cannot- Be Around Me Without Feeling Those Sorts Of Things, Which Is What Leads You To Act Out -Against- Me, Which Is -ALSO- A Form Of -RUNNING- Away."

"The Fact That You Move -Away- From Me -Any- Time There Is -Anything- That Goes On, Whether Good Or Bad, Means You're Running From -More- Than Just The Responsibilities -- But Also -Yourself-. It Truly Means That You Still Have Some Feelings That Are Unsettled, And That's -ALL- Your -OWN- Fault. You Are The One That -Chooses- To Run From Me, And It's Also Because You're Running From -Yourself-."

"The Sign Of Jonah Is Upon You. They Will Throw You Off The Ship Because Of The Storm Of The Lord."

"There's Nothing Left To Glean From This Nor From You About This -- You Are -Still- Afflicted, You Are -No- Different Than You Were, You -Still- Run And Cannot Accept Responsibility, You've Gotten -Others- In Trouble Because Of -Your- Selfish Fear, You're -Attached- To The Child For -Unholy- Reasons And Are -Damaging- Her Life For -Conceited- Purposes, You're A -Poor- Influence On Other People, You're A Mooching Waste That's Looking For A Handout From Someone (Like I Always Said You Were), And When It's Exposed, You Run To People Who -Will- Give You The Handout -Because- You're That Type Of Person -Instead- Of Taking Responsibility."

"The Whole House Was Evil -Because- Of You And Your -Fear- Of Me -- The Running Away From Me, Playing Keep Away With The Child, Not Owning Up To Your Flaws, Running To Someone Else When They Are Pointed Out, Not Dealing With Me Directly, Not Speaking To Me When I Was Clearly Speaking To You; All These Are Signs Of Someone Who Knows That They've Done Something Or Harbor Something Wicked Within Them And -Don't- Want It To Be Exposed."

"The Fact That The Child Had To Be Separated From You In The First Place Is Also A Sign That You Are -Far- Too Attached And Clinging, And The Fact That You Walked -Away- From Me At -Every- Turn In Order To Try To Keep Her From Me Means That -You- Are The One Running Away From -Me- Still, Even When There Is No Type Of Sexual Contact Or Relation Involved. Your Feelings For Me Are Clear, And It Shows Up In Literally Everything You Do -- Your Back Was Turned And You Couldn't Show Your Face. It Means You're Running Away From A Responsibility With -Me-."

"There Was A Time Of Trying To Keep My Child Away From Me So That We Could Not Spend Time Together; She Was Put Into A Stroller So That The Evil Woman Could Control Her, But The Moment She Was Contained And Isolated, The Child Wanted To Spend Time With Me And Not Remain In The Stroller That Her Mother Put Her In -- That Means That She Doesn't -Like- Whatever It Is That Her Mother Is Doing, And The Mother Uses The Stroller As A Symbol Of Controlling The Life Of The Child To Where She Wants It To Go. First-Class Parenting Failure; Clinging To The Life Of The Child And Trying To Force Them To Live A Life You've Made, Much Like How -My- Mother Had Done To -Me-."

"All Of The Things That Were Manipulated Are The Reasons Why The Execution Is Taking Place; Essentially Your Hands Are Weak, Which Is Why The Nervous Energy Causes You To Manipulate Things At All -- You're A Weak Person And The Energy Is Loosed Through Your Fingers When You Are Intimidated Or In A State Of Anxiety; You -Have- To Manipulate Thing -Uncontrollably- In Order To Keep -Yourself- From Being Exposed."

"Near The End Of The Dream, I Remember That The Evil Woman Was Sat Down And I Said To Her From Behind Her Back, 'Doing Evil On Purpose,' And There Was Nervous Energy In Her Hands -- A Rubber Band Around The Right Hand And Also Being Pulled And Fidgeted With By The Left, Meaning There Was A Lot Of Manipulation And -Guilt- For All Of It."

"I Saw How She Was Avoiding Me And Running To Other Members Of The Household, And Keeping Her Face From Me -- Still Covering Your Face In Shame."

"I Saw An Unwelcomed Guest In My House."

"I Warned You About Those Weak Hands."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 16 at 1:25pm ·
"I Had A Dream A Long Time Ago About -WAR- In The City. It Was A -GIANT- Red And Black Cloud Of People Shouting And Blowing Trumpets And War Drums. I, Myself, Did Not -Ever- Take Part In The War. It Passed Me By -Completely- And -Fully-. I Saw It Once For The First Time In South Shore Going All The Way Up The Lake Trail. I Was Standing -FAR- Off In The Shade Of The Wilderness, Watching Them As They Walked By. The Next Time I Saw -WAR- Was Outside The House Of My Grandmother -- This -Altar- House That I Am Residing In -- Wherein They Had Come With Cars, People Riding On Top Of Them Like Mounted Horses Or Chariots And Also Mobbed Up As A Large Cloud. This, Too, Only Reached The Gates Of The House And Fizzled Out. I Watched From A -Porch- And Did Not Engage With Them At All. These People Are The -Red Horsemen- That Are -Sacrifices- For The -Great Feast- By The -Golden Calf-, Which Is A Symbol Of -Blasphemy- And Of -War-. They Are Marked For Slaughter By The Golden Goat Leg Of Satan Himself."

"Moses Saw That The People Were Running Wild And That Aaron Has Let Them Get Out Of Control And So Become A Laughingstock To Their Enemies." - Storehouse (Laughingstock)

"And He Took The Calf The People Had Made And Burned It In The Fire; Then He Ground It To Powder, Scattered It On The Water And Made The Israelites Drink It."

"Each Man Strap A Sword To His Side. Go Back And Forth Through The Camp From One End To The Other, Each Killing His Brother And Friend And Neighbor."

"Moses Replied: 'It Is Not The Sound Of Victory, It Is Not The Sound Of Defeat; It Is The Sound Of Singing That I Hear.'"

"When Joshua Heard The Noise Of The People Shouting, He Said To Moses, 'There Is The Sound Of War In The Camp.'"

"Whoever Is For The Lord, Come With Me."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:15 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 17 at 5:34am ·
1555 :: 765
"After Three Days Time, The Dream I Had About -Asuka- Being Neutralized After Running From Me Out Of -Fear- Due To Her -Obsessive- Sexual Desire And Then Being 'Mind Fucked The Fuck Out Of' Into An Inversion That Also Drew Her Back To Me After Three Final Steps Of Trying To Run Away From Me Has Not Only Come True On The Third Day, I -Still- Don't Feel Anything After Having Completely Destroyed The Target. I Was -100%- Serious And Truthful About -Everything- I Was Saying And Now There Is -Nothing- That Can Be Held Against Me -- Yet, -Everything- Can Be Held Against The Whore Of Babylon About -All- Of Her Lies Up To The Manipulation Of The -House-."

"Destroy The Evil. Take Out The Trash. Stop Harboring A Worthless Piece Of Garbage. Please."

"I Then Saw Alois Trancy And He Was Speaking About Seeing Something Or Someone And I Don't Remember Nor Did I Hear. His Voice Was Very Soft. He Had A Silver Fang I Saw Gleam." Must have been something personal -- Actually, it was, and I'm sliiiiightly upset, but it's a -good- thing.

"I Also Heard The -Corpse Bridge- Song 'Remains Of The Day' And Had A Open Bottle Of Juice... With The Cap In My Hand. Which Is A Symbol For Having Control Over The Juice. The Juice Is A Symbol, As Well As The Fact That It Was In A Container. The Fact That I Returned To Put The Cap On It Meant That I Had Gotten It To A Confined Space And Sealed It."

"I Was Also Suddenly Taken Into A Room With My Nana, Who Lashed A Teacup And A Pillow At My Neck. This Meant Both Service And Comfort Because Of The Fact That I Was Telling The Truth."

"Regardless Of Whatever I Thought And Felt Of The Matter, Because The Person On The Other End Had A Perversion And Decided To Force That Type Of Interaction Upon Me, And My Own Ego Was Nullified To The Point Of Allowing It To Be So, I End Up Decimating Said Woman To A Point Where She Was Stripped From Me Before I Was Finished With Her."

"Because Of Someone -Else's- Perversion, I Was Instead Brought To A Place Where I Would Have No Choice But To Deal With The Woman, And It Was Done So In A Corner That Was Similar To The Place Where I Had Placed Someone In An Earlier Dream."

"There Was A Woman That Attempted To Approach Me In This Cubby In The Darkness And Attempted To Do Something To Me. I Thoroughly Rejected Her And Proceeded To Make An Exit."

"In This Dream, I Was Hiding Away In A Cubby In The -EXACT- Same Spot As The Playground In Which I Had Fallen Asleep And Had A Dream About A T-Rex When I Was Very Young -- The -EXACT- Same Spot -- And So, There Was A Frog That Was Overseeing Me From A Bridge, Trying To Observe Me. It Was Keroro Gunsou, And I Saw Him."

"Apparently, That Night That I Had Said Dream And Delivered Such Punishment Stuck To The Point Where That Seems To Be The Only Position That Person Is Interested In. So, Once Again, It Was Done And It Was -Worse- Than The First Time (In A Good Way) That Also Ended With The Premature Extraction Of The Woman. I Felt Convulsions That Weren't My Own Afterward, Which I Am -Clear- Were Not Mine Own."

"The Position She Took Was One That Was Similar To When I -Punished- A Certain Whore For Doing Evil And Adjusting Whatever Had Been Done To Her Own Vanity Or Whatever Was Done. Where She Cried And Pleaded For Me To Stop Whilst I Gave Her A Thorough Spanking In A Half-Conscious State."

"If I Have To Tell You -ONE MORE TIME- That Even -ATTEMPTING- Feeds The -SUPERVANITY- And Your -OWN- Vanity Is -DESTROYED- By It -WITHOUT- Me Even Doing Anything To Exert Or Express It, You'll -Seriously- Only Want To Kill Yourself, If You Don't Already."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:16 am

I. "I Had A Dream That I Was Watching An Old Analogue Television Embedded In A Wall With Static On It While I Was In A Very Dark Room In A Very Large And Opulent House When I Was Younger."

II. "I Watched The Static On The Television For A Long While Before It Fizzled Out."

III. "I Got Up And Walked Around The House Afterward, Though It Might Have Been Still Dark."

IV. "Regardless, All This Means Is That You're At The End Of Your Rope. I'm Waiting For You To -DIE-. Don't You Get It Yet?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:24 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 17 at 1:37pm ·
"I Had A Very Extensive And Vivid Dream; Each Of Those Whom I Love Came Together In Various Ways All At Once. There Were Many Signs And They All Revealed Themselves In Ways That Were Linked To Each Other, And I Also Saw Them Praying. It Seemed Like They Repented For Their Sins, And The Signs I Saw Were Of Kirby, Pokemon, YuGiOh, Digimon And Final Fantasy All Joined Together. These Are The Ingredients I Have Chosen, And I Have -Certainly- Heard Their Prayers And Taken Them To Heart. -HOWEVER- The Sin Of The World Is -FAR- Too Great, And My Judgment Is -FINAL-. Though You May Be Deep In My Heart, So Is The -SIN- That You -ALL- Have -COMMITTED- AGAINST ME AND WITH THE WHORE OF BABYLON. Therefore, I Not Only -CANNOT- Accept, But I Also Am -ANGERED- Because You Are Still Asking Me And I Haven't Had Confirmation That The Whore Is Dead. When I Said 'NOT ALIVE' I Meant 'KILLED.' I Didn't Mean 'Hidden' Nor 'METAPHORICALLY' -- I Was -LITERALLY- EXACT, And I Am -STILL- LITERALLY -EXACT-. You Will -HATE- The Whore, And -THIS- Is The Day I Make -PERMANENT- Certainty Of That."

"Systematically, You Have -FAILED- To Keep -THE LORD- From Being -ANGRY-."

"Sin Cycles And Becomes Deeper In The System, Thus Implanting Itself -DEEPER- In The -HEART- Of The Lord The Longer You -ALLOW- It To Exist."

"You Have Set Up Something Unholy With Your Own Hands -- Tear It Down And All Else With It With Your Own Hands, As A Sacrifice To The Lord, Your God."

"The Whore Of Babylon Is Also Almost Literally Exactly Like The 'Golden Calf' -- It Is Nothing But Smoke In The Nostrils Of The Lord And An Abhorrent Vision, Which Settles As Sediment, Which Is Why It Continues To Pollute The Air And The Heavens That You Set It Up In."

"This Is Why You Hate The Whore; You Did Not Know This, But This Is -EXACTLY- What The Symbol Of The Blasphemy Means."

"The Fact That It Lives Is A -CONTINUAL- Symbol That Your Hearts Are -NOT- With God, But Are With The -WHORE- And Therefore Are Incurring God's Wrath."

"The Whore Will Always Be The Worst Sin, Because It Means Your Hearts Have Turned Away From God."

"The Anger -IS- Systematic At -TIMES-."

"The Lord Does Not Stay Angry Forever."

"Its Presence -Alive- Is Like A Pungent Aroma. Its -FOLLOWERS- Are A -PUNGENT- AROMA. They Must Be Killed, Or Else I Am Not Going To Feed -ANYTHING- At -ALL-."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:55 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 18 at 8:28am ·
"The Humans Are Measuring Themselves Against Me Using My Dreams And My Mentality As A Simulator For Such. The Issue Is That I Keep Being Thrown Into Strange Scenarios And Following Them Down Paths That Are Strange As Well And Don't Seem To Make Sense And With Limited Voluntary Flexibility Beyond Certain Parameters. They Are Testing For Something. I Also Frequently Relinquish My Will To That Of Whomever Or Whatever Is Around At The Time During The Sequences Because I, Myself, Am Not Always Fully Invested, So I Simply Fall Into It As Part Of Whatever Systematic Function Is Going On, No Matter What It May Be, Rather Than Input My Own Self Further Into It Than I Should. They Must Be Bored."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:55 am

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 18 at 10:40am ·
"I See Now That It Is Only Because I Do Not Use My God Abilities When I Dream That None Are Cognizant Of Me. There Is Still No Need For Me To Take Such A Course Of Action, However. I Also See That People Are Still Attempting To Insist That I Am Less Than I Am. This Is Also Simply Because They Are Inferior. They Have Not Seen Me Utilize My Capabilities Because I Choose Not To, And Therefore They Feel As Though It Is Proper To Deem Me What I Am Not. However, I Have No Interest In Any Of Those Things For At Any Moment I Can Simply Ascend To My Greatness In The Dreams And Do As I Please. I Choose Not To Because I Am God, And I Do Not Need To Be Greater Than Necessary. I Am Only Extracting Data Before That System Collapses Upon Itself."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 6:51 pm

"I Had A Dream About Gendou Ikari And Asuka Going Into A Void In My Cardcaptor Book." They became my Cardcaptor Cards. No, actually they died, honestly. They really, seriously did.

"The Dream I Had Of Five With The Houses And The Rubies Makes Sense When It Is Unscrambled. Even From Each Of The Cutoff Points."

"Dream Came True About The Crazy System Having An Issue With Being #2." - Luigi (Burning Sword)
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:14 pm

Handbook of Progress
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · July 20 at 4:53am ·
"I Saw In My Dream That There Were Many Things That Occurred, And There Was Much Darkness And Flooding. Because There Was A Storm That Was In The Entire Land. I Walked Through Many Secret Passages, Some Of Which Were Self-Created And Then Something In The Darkness Was Like A Giant Castle In The Middle Of A Pitch Black Block In The Middle Of The Night -- And It Was The Inside Of My House! I Was There For A Time And There Were Sorts Of Presidential And American Things Being Handed Out In Celebration, And There Was Someone I Was Being Intimate With On A Couch; She Was Asian. She Suddenly Grew Old Whilst We Were Exchanging Sweets Of The Mouth And It Meant Longevity. One Of The Candies I Had Dropped Out Of Her Mouth But Then I Put It Back In With My Tongue. Meanwhile There Were The American Flags That Were Being Distributed By A Government-Like Gnome Man Who Seemed To Be Very Nice And He Had Another Governmental Assistant. Apparently These Products Were Distributed From Out Of My Living Room And He Was There Doing So And Gave Me Some, As Well. The Dream Had Many Parts To It, But I Was Too Tired To Figure It Out Or Remember Off Hand." Because I fell asleep so late.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:56 pm

"I Had A Dream A While Back About Alice In Her Mad State From 'Alice: Madness Returns' And She Was Approaching Me From A Sort Of Maze That I Could See Through And Over, But She Was Blind And Mad -- When She Reached Me, She Took Off Her Clothes, But As Soon As She Did, I Was Lifted Up High Into The Air And Ascended To Heaven Whilst Looking Down At Her And She Screamed With Pain And Rage And Pleasure Simultaneously Whilst I Was Thinking About How I Would Have Completely Wrecked Her In Bed, Though I Completely Did Not Touch Her At All The Entire Time Before Being Taken Straight Up To Heaven."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dream Documentation   Tymon's Dream Documentation Empty

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Dream Documentation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next