The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees, and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees, and Order
Lu'Ciere

Female Points : 1193

One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

The number 13 appeared in the sky above the blue sea, of whose cool, blue sun was rising up over the horizon. It was temperate at all times; neither hot nor cold, and glistening like crystal over the water. When the Time Seal broke and she who ruled this world, the Judgemaster, descended into her personal realm, she would touch down upon the peaceful ocean;

'The Beautiful Blue.'
One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 7_Months_by_CBJ3_zps67cda3a4

"Ah, it's been a while," she said, having not been here since that fateful decisive battle of control with Blue and Signis. The world no longer was cast in the shadow of darkness on the Blue side and the light of destruction on the Red side; no, it was actually now just an illustrious and vivid blue that no more darkness covered, yet its vivacity enraptured the entirety of the realm.

"Looks good," she added, the water under her feet crystallizing as it poured upward to form an icy chair for herself, of which she would descend upon immediately. "Mmm... Peace." What every Tensei loved and sought to maintain. ESPECIALLY in their own PERSONAL realms, if not everywhere else. "Hope he can find this place," she said with a snicker, "... Not like I left any directions."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:25 am

Triere shrugged her shoulders again, casually rolling her eyes to the side and smiling, "Well, who knows~? I mean, I am a Tensei, after all!" She'd grown really proud of that name over the years, despite how she was all about being as rebellious to it as possible in her youth. It was because of her lack of understanding about how the Family operated, as well as how her father kept maneuvering in the shadows of his light. It was weird, but it got the job done, and now she saw it was all for the best, even when she (and barely anyone else, for that matter) did not trust in him nor his work. Good thing he didn't just stop where he was due to lack of support, or he might have still been feeding Vescrutia his life energy to keep the planet alive. No one was aware of that nor how he was nearly imprisoned there, but that was a story for the books.

"Yeah. Blue's been itching for a skirmish for a while now. She wasn't a top-notch assassin for no reason, and it's important for her to keep her head in the game." Despite how both Blue and Signis (Who was now 'Magenta,' or rather, 'Tempora') were both the opposite ends of Triere, they were still their own people vastly independent of the balanced center that was Triere. That is, what she'd be if utilizing the Darkness of the Living Shadow and what she'd be if harnessing the Light. Wherein they were first at odds due to their ignorance of being the same being and felt the need to kill each other, only their center, who could go to either side, would bring them together and help them all understand just how connected they were. Seems like all Tensei had to undergo the inner conflict of 'Light' and 'Dark' and 'Balance.' "Not gonna lie, I'm sorta hyped, too." As much as she enjoyed the times of peace in the Veritas, she did also enjoy the good fun of these sorts of 'engagements' as well.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
The Forgotten One :: Legendary Cosmic Hero
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo
Aries Male Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:11 pm

"Then, as the cosmic overwatchers that we are," Aeragon smiled, waving a hand across the table and using Triere's ever changing crystal waters to craft them an intricate and ornate chess set. "Let's move some pawns and let the games begin."

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:54 pm

Triere giggled, most definitely ready to engage him. "Hmhmhm... I hope you know what you're doing~?" She would shift her chair around, now facing the table, where the Chess Set he insisted on creating was formed. "... Since, that is, I have no pawns. Only Queens~!" She gave a haughty laugh, "Ooohohoho~!" as she reclined in her chair. "Seems nearly like old times. Can't wait to see what's changed after all these years..." It was rather brazen of him to take on the Judgemaster in any sort of engagement such as this... But she could always say she liked his balls, as well as anyone else who showed any sort of backbone before anyone and anything. Not reckless stupidity, but courage and resilience, of course. Judgemaster had to know the difference to keep from falling into it, herself. "Don't be mad if Blue gives your son a run for his money. Hmhmhm~!" She winked at him playfully. "If he's anything like his father... She just might~!"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Aeragon rested his elbows on the table and laced his fingers together so that he may rest his chin on his hands. He smiled at her, enjoying her enthusiasm before looking down and noticing the board morphing to become a better replica of the Veritas and the pieces beginning to shift and move before either of them touched them. They were about to engage in a game much more complex than simply chess. The pieces on the board represented various persons of interest to each of them within the Veritas. They were tracking their movements, reading their paths and predicting, only predicting, their various destinies. That was how the truly ascended played.

"You mistake me, Triere, my bet is very much on Blue prevailing, but my son is the black sheep, the underdog. You know how well we perform when we're, supposedly, outclassed." He waved his hand over three pieces fairly close to one another. Surely, Triere would know what, and who, those pieces were meant to represent. "Wanna bet on my son?"

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:32 pm

"Pff," she spat off to the side, as if blowing him off, "You wanna... try to beat me at the Veritas? *snicker*" If he insisted. No skin off her teeth. "Well, if you've got three, I'll match." Three pieces would appear, all in random locations. When inquired about betting on Jaehaerys, she smirked and shook her head, "Nah. No offense, but why would I root for someone who isn't on the home team?" Could take the whole 'Underdog' route, but that just didn't seem like good Judgment there, and that was her thing, after all.

"'Sides, last I checked, betting and gambling weren't exactly things that one of my caliber is meant to do." It was actually something heavily written against, only because things could be lost or gained unfairly through chance. Naturally, being Judgemaster, of whom had to have Balance and Equality, such was not her forte. "But, I will root for my sisters. Since you wanna be picky." She couldn't understand why he'd root for Blue; something about it all didn't seem right. "You must really not like your son, if you're choosing me." But that only meant she already had an advantage. She was not going to NOT use her militant tactical prowess. Not good judgment at all.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Aeragon shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, I could say I don't like him, love him sure, but like him? Nah." Casually, Aeragon moved his hand to the board, grabbing a piece, not of the original three that he had gestured towards, and moving it one space. It was also in the Dawn, but wasn't anywhere near the other pieces. None of these pieces actually had specific designations, like pawn, rook, king etc. They were all shaped like pawns, but each held special characteristic to help identify who, or what, they were suppose to represent.

Aeragon reached for his glass, hoping for it to be magically refilled as he did so, "Wanna hear a story while we wait for the initial engagement?" and tapped the fingers of his free hand on the eye shield of his helmet. Aeragon knew his son was a but hot-headed for as cool as he seemed to be, nothing like how he was at that age. A challenge was something Jaehaerys always accepted, no matter who it came from.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:25 am

"Go for it," she said, eyeing the board precariously. "Pass," she muttered under her breath, choosing to make no move this turn. She was aware that she not only could choose to not make a move as a liable move, but also that she didn't need to, at this point. She noticed him grab his glass, as if he wanted a refill, then said, "If you want more, just scoop it in the water."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:32 am

Even if Triere passed, pieces still moved around. All the pieces had minor sentience, capable of mimicking the motions and actions of the people and things they were suppose to represent. So, eyebrows raised briefly when he saw one of his pieces in the Dawn begin to radiate with an aura of some sort, soft pink in color but very faint, probably passive and not active, and the piece beside it manifesting an orb of energy around itself. He smiled, it was almost time for engagement.

"There were once three warlords that wanted to rule the same lands." Aeragon begun, taking a piece he had to his side and placing it in the Delta, close to the Blossom's Steppe. After, he picked up his helmet and stared into the eye shield. "They each had different ideologies, different methods of achieving their goals, but each wanted one thing and one thing only. Peace." He smiled, dipping his glass in the water while holding up his helmet like it was the skull of the Shakespeare play, Hamlet.

"So, each of them met a bird one day, and all of them wanted it to sing. The first warlord approached and said to the bird, 'Sing, or I'll kill you.' The second warlord approached and commanded, 'I will make you sing.' And finally, the last warlord approached and said, simply, 'I'll wait for your call.'" Aeragon paused before took a sip for his glass as he placed his helmet down on his lap and leaned against the table again as he placed his glass down.

With a shimmering shine in his sapphire eyes, he stared into Triere's and smiled, slyly, as he rested his cheek in his hand. "Who do you think the bird sung for?"

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:48 am

Triere's facial expression did not change. When she was engaged in a game of such, she was usually as stoic as her mother. In fact, she nearly envied her sister, Tabitha, who naturally (as Gamemaster) was able to play around and still win her games with ease. Triere couldn't just do whatever and always make it out; she was Judgemaster for a reason. Her moves had to be precise and accurate, as opposed to Tabitha, who basically relished in chaos and all those who dwelt in it to her own advantage. However, as opposites, they did have their perks; Tabitha could handle misfits with ease due to their innately chaotic nature whilst Triere passed Judgment with accuracy and precision when it was time to strike. That said; she was already aware of each piece's sentience and had no intention of moving them at all.

"Pass."

Triere already knew the answer to his question. She wouldn't be Judgemaster nor be upholding her honorable father's will and way of Peace if she didn't, and she'd be more than ashamed of herself if she didn't understand why.

"The One Who Waits," she muttered with great authority, "For, He Is The Most Peaceful." The other two, who sought Peace yet did not have Peace, nor enforce Peace, could not receive it, nor bestow it, nor keep it. "... Do you think I wouldn't know, considering who my father is?" He was the FIRST of the Tensei to achieve 'Peace,' and the most honorable one of striving to get every last member of his family there. And even those that weren't part of it, just because he knew it oh, so well. That is why she is a 'Peace' as is; those that are known as Gods and Goddesses in this world. Only those who knew and understood 'Peace' could even HOPE to become one, here. It wasn't as easy as in those other savage lands.

"Your Move."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:05 am

"Pff, you're still a spoilsport." Aeragon shrugged his shoulders, and watched the board. He passed as well, but didn't feel the need to actually say anything. The pieces were already in place and the show was about to begin. There was nothing more to say.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 12:45 pm

"My ass," she snarkly responded, still in heavy concentration. "Though this is a game, it isn't a game. There's a lot more at stake here than you can even comprehend." This was larger than the both of them and a silly game. She didn't have her authority and power for no reason, and even when outside the Mainland, she had a job to due that she took rather seriously. If he wanted to have friendly competition, it would have to be on a lesser scale than the entire Veritas; probably actually within the confines of it, itself. None of the Tensei played games when it came to that place, and they would defend it adamantly in every way if they sensed its sanctity threatened by any force. "Besides... I thought you came to play ball, not play bitch~." She winked at him cutely, letting that be the only break in her concentration. "Can't have people just randomly conquering the land that's part of us. I mean, you wouldn't want anyone doing anything to your body, right?" She didn't know if he'd understand it, but it didn't matter. As Judgemaster, her motions were accurate, decisive, absolute and with perfect judgment. She wasn't worried; just focused.

She would finally take her hand to move a piece, yet it was beyond the board's borders, though somehow, still in play as if on the board, itself. One of the pieces moved as she moved the one outside of the playing field, as well.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 12:48 pm

Aeragon said nothing, didn't even look up, just watched the board.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:09 am

Now it seemed like he was getting serious, as well. "How unlike you," she remarked to his shift in attitude, "To not have something smart to say." She was half-joking, but half-serious, noting that very obvious difference in his persona. Perhaps, in his age, he'd stopped doing those things so often? Regardless... She figured it best to keep watch over the board, as well.

Eventually, in their silence watching the engagement, she finally said, "Your son is strong." She wouldn't deny his strength, regardless of how he was throwing it around haphazardly and without much control. It probably worked for him when dealing with others who fought similarly, "... But he was unfortunate to have to face Blue." She was, without a doubt, specialized in taking down those of his type by design. "She consumes souls and those associated with it, making this a bad match up from the beginning." She shrugged her shoulders. "But you did say he was the underdog, after all." And that he was rooting for Blue, too.

"He's a spoiled, sheltered brat that lacks discipline, probably having everything handed to him and if not, had enough power to dominate anyone that opposed him in not giving it to him. He's probably never even seen someone like we Tensei before, and can't conceive anyone being stronger or greater than he is." She kept a watchful eye on the board, but continued to give her own thoughts on the matter, concluding with, "... That infernal Dragon's Pride. If nothing else, THAT would be his downfall, alone. The greatest weakness of the strong." Yet, hopefully a good lesson to him... Since his father wasn't around to give him that sort of discipline.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:56 pm

Aeragon folded his arms on the table and continued to stare intently at the board, watching the events that were playing out keenly. "Yourself included." he whispered under his breath at the end of her last statement. He didn't expect her to presume to think she really knew anything about his son, and his son wasn't losing this battle. Not from what he was seeing. The boy may have been on the arrogant side, perhaps a bit more proud than most, but he was the leader of a large kingdom and legions of soldiers and he didn't rule the public by fear or overbearing authority at all. The people actually trusted him.

"You guys are doing the same thing, feeling each other out. You're underestimating him because you know how strong you are, but make no mistake he's talented, much more talented than I was at that age, with more power too. He hasn't flexed his muscles yet, and he's still groggy from being asleep for close to a thousand years." The reckless way Jaehaerys tossed his power around was a choice he made because there wasn't anyone that could really stand up to it, however, Jaehaerys had acute control over all his abilities and could switch up his strategy at any time. The point was the get the enemy, such as those of Blue's caliber, overconfident before he switched it up and shut them down. She wasn't the first of her type he'd run into, there was one standing at his side right now and she hadn't done anything, she was just the most powerful incarnation so far.

Aeragon smiled a bit, watching his son fighting, chuckling a little to himself. "Your own arrogance is showing."

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:33 am

"Excuse me...!?" she huffed under her breath, clenching her fist a bit, as if trying to hold back some sort of slight tension. The worst part about his statement was that he was correct; she being the 'Crystal Dragon' and all. Or. Former 'Crystal Dragon.' She could definitely relate, though it was something she wasn't proud of. Something  that served as a constant reminder to her own weakness; that which every dragon should understand at all times, even if that weakness is in or of themselves. Each one is supposed to learn in time, but she was just lucky enough to have her father teach it to her when she was younger. "Guess you're not as much of a stiff as I thought." He was starting to finally loosen up, then. Fortunately for her, her father, the 'Black Dragon' already succeeded in finding the cure, so it wasn't permanent, and had already been taken care of long ago. Just, perhaps... Not at this time, presently, in terms of Shiniere. 'A Technicality...?' she thought, wondering what would become of her Queen. "..."

The rivalry between them was age old; in fact, it stemmed to their childhoods, even though Triere came from the future in the first place as a young girl. "... Pretty sharp there. You weren't my 'Second In Command' for no reason." Being 'Judgemaster,' she was not only Passing Judgment on the scenario playing out in all the Veritas, but also on the events outside of it and also still within its own sphere of influence. "But I got something for ya..." She moved her hand down to the Delta swiftly, darting for a piece with a certain haste and precision that clearly showed she already had something prepared, her translucent flowing sleeve casually grazing the cheek of the opponent as though a soft slap upon the face. She smirked casually, something similar to her father. She could barely believe that she was becoming just like him, but damn it all if it didn't make sense. She knew he was always with her... That's why he put her in charge at the head. She couldn't afford to look inept after he trusted her with the Tensei family tree... That's why it was about time to put things into motion.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:33 am

Aeragon shook his head, ignoring the slap of her sleeve, in fact dodging it by pulling his head back because he felt it coming. "Your set-up took too long." Was all he said, and he didn't move his hands to alter pieces on the board at all. Most things that he needed were already set up where they needed to be, and he could move towards a more pressing offensive. Admittedly, he may have been a little defensive before, but that was just his nature.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 11:30 am

She scoffed playfully, waving him off casually as her dangling sleeve drifted about as leisurely as her voice, "Whatever~. You're just pissed cuz he's taken up after those Lost Worlders." His fighting style was very much similar, and it was very clear; perhaps because he was a dragon and a great many of the Dragon Clan existed on that planet, their customs seeping into their kinsmen's blood naturally. It was why they all were always fighting each other and destroying everything and everyone around them, and why they would remain trapped. "Just be glad he isn't there. They probably would have gone and tried to destroy his kingdom, like bloodthirsty savages with no shame nor composure." Unfortunately, this is how the untamed Dragons looked to those that knew how to Tame Themselves; those that were no longer considered a Threat, but boasted power that could make them such at any given time; especially to those that were still green. "He did just wake up, after all, and a lot of time has passed for him, so... That's probably just all he knows, I suppose." She shrugged, hoping it wouldn't get him into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 11:50 am

Aeragon finally looked up with a huff, staring across the table at his partner in this game. It was ending soon, and he would be leaving soon, so he'd like to correct her on a mistake she continued on making. "Stop assuming things, please, you're making a fool of yourself. You don't know my son." While it seemed like he'd grown, to her, to him he was still the same foolish girl. Granted power beyond creation, by her father, and it wasn't deserved. Not matter how much time passed, or how much he had come to at least understand the workings of it, his feelings about her family hadn't shifted a single bit.

He looked back down at the board after that, folding his arms a bit tighter together, and nodding his head affirmatively. "Good choice." He whispered quietly to himself.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:37 am

"Assumptions are based on opinions. I'm merely stating facts." As Judgemaster, she was supposed to keep the opinions to a minimum, but review what was presented to her in an unbiased fashion based on complete appearance alone. "I'm not supposed to know him; those things don't matter. Knowing people is actually against my job description, considering how the Court System functions. It's about what is fact and what is occurring, which is why barely anyone these days can even have such a position." Unfortunately, she didn't expect him to understand it, which is why he seemed to upset and in a huff. She didn't see why, considering he was the one who decided to turn this into such a game in the first place. She merely tagged along, assessed the severity of the situation, then became as serious as necessary based on the gravity. She'd have been a little more light about it if it weren't... Well. Something that was apparently affecting the Veritas' composition.

"Besides, I thought you didn't like him. You're getting real emotional, for some reason, and it's not quite making sense, after what you already said about him and your feelings about he and his situation." He was strange. Perhaps, he was still going through some things on his own that he needed to deal with. Everyone has their struggle. "You're just being a baby. Come on, lighten up." She couldn't believe how he was acting for whatever reason when basically EVERYTHING that was happening was literally because of his own will, wish and way. He wanted to come see her. He wanted to play the game. He wanted to use his son as the player. He wanted Triere to play with him. He wanted to use the Veritas as a whole as a playing field. She, honestly, was just keeping the rules regulated based on what he was asking for at the time. "... Besides. It seems like he's got some issues with authority due to his own grandeur. I wouldn't be surprised, if he's been trapped in his ego for 25,000 years."

It was already established that the dragon child was the type of person that thought of himself and his luxuries, and it was apparent in his motives, his manner and his action. Triere, as Judgemaster, had to inspect every fine detail of everything in order to make the most accurate Judgment at all times. It was just her job, and if others couldn't handle such a thing, then they shouldn't confront the Judgemaster. "Maybe you would have enjoyed seeing the original me a little more." The Veritas was about service, but even so, not without regulation and order. It seemed like he wasn't for that; or just didn't like their order and regulation. She didn't understand why a functioning, balanced system couldn't be appreciated... But perhaps it was because it disallowed for getting away with murder, which also says a lot about the situation. She sighed.

"So, what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:46 am

Yeah, he sure didn't understand, but that was fine. For all the things they had "in common", he and Triere were always different, especially with their view of the world. While he recognized and lived in the perpetual grayness of reality, it was clear her ascended position fit her black and white outlook. There was nothing to be said about that, nor his feelings about his son.

He already said that he didn't like him, which was true. What parent liked the rebellious nature of their children, even if they were almost an exact replica of how the parent was back then multiplied by 100? The fact of the matter was that no parent, in their right mind, would allow another person to make backhanded comments about their child, especially not directly to their face. If Aeragon was a more aggressive person, then he would have already come across the table on her.

So he continued to watch the board, "Continue the game, obviously, it's almost over." And he was sure that his victory was highly likely. All of this, everything, had played right into his favor as he had planned.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:32 pm

Triere sighed deeply, rolling her eyes, "Look, don't worry about what I said. Sometimes, feelings cannot be taken into play because of... Well, something greater." Not everyone felt the same about everything and sometimes, someone's feelings got into the way of one's best or better judgment. In fact, that was actually more common and likely to occur than anything, since it was so easy for everyone to be offended by things. She sighed. "You can't deny facts, even if you do love him. That's only enabling him to act worse and continue what he's doing as if it's the correct thing to do." She knew too well that if one feeds the ego of one who has issues with it, they would swell to a point where it wouldn't be healthy for the person in question. "It's like giving an alcoholic some alcohol." That was the best that she could put it.

"Besides... This is only the 'so far,' right? It's not like he's had any ample time to actually work on himself." It must have been hard to watch your children grow up in a manner that you didn't personally like. But trust was also a factor, even if their upbringing is a direct reflection of the parents that raised them in the first place. "Maybe, if his father were there, he would have someone to knock some sense into him." She shrugged. "He has yet to prove himself otherwise, but seems really proud of something that doesn't seem to be worth being proud of, in my eyes." She would of course, attempt to, being the Judgemaster and all, which required her to constantly be doing that at all times, but what the verdict was all depended on what Jaehaerys did.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Aeragon was done looking at Triere, so he didn't bother with raising his head. Instead, he kept his arms folded on the table and remained composed and calm. A few thoughts lingering through his head, but nothing more prevalent than the wisdom his greatest partner ever whispered to him which was just one simple word, Closure.

"As he is now, Jaehaerys is fine. He may be arrogant, more boastful and overconfident than most, but he believes in his strength and that's a good thing. He isn't unsure in any decision that he makes, even if they are wrong, and for that I couldn't be proud him. I'm disappointed with him, but I'm glad he's his own man.

"As he is now, his rebellious nature against authority and incessant need to rage against the machine is normal and natural, but realize that where he comes from he is the authority and he is the machine. meaning there is nothing for him to actually rage against. He doesn't need some overbearing parent lording over him, planning out ever integral part of his life to the point where he can't even form his own idea about his destiny.

"As he is now, he can handle this situation and there is already someone in this world destined to stop him if he gets out of hand and it isn't me or any of you. His tamer just isn't ready, but when the time comes, she will be."

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:42 pm

Triere scoffed, kicking up her leg and turning her head away from him. "Hmph. Fine." It was just like before and it was clear that he hadn't changed at all since the last time, no matter how long ago that was on their ends. "Closure is RIGHT," she said as the book came to a close in her hand, having appeared randomly at her leisure. He couldn't forget that due to her status, she was able to view the Story as she saw fit, including in his own text. "How can you get mad at me for doing my job and playing a game with you that you wanted to play? What kind of sense does that make?" Naturally, she still had to apply the logic of 'Judgemaster' to all that she did, and couldn't quite wrap her finger around why he would be upset about her doing exactly what it is she was supposed to be doing. Everyone should be happy that others were doing things as they were supposed to, and she didn't see why anyone would not ever be appreciative of such a fact.

"... But, you do definitely have a few points that are completely factually true and that I agree with." She would never deny anything of the sort; logic, facts and truth were her life and her way, and completely, utterly necessary to even dream of touching this position as Judgemaster. Naturally, she would take those things very seriously at all times. Fortunately, he wasn't wrong, didn't say anything that wasn't untrue nor that didn't make sense, so everything was peaceful to the point of at the very least, agreement on the sentiments. She enjoyed that, regardless of whatever it is that she had to do. She just wish this sort of 'agreement' happened more often when she made her decrees... But of course, everyone thinks the Law Maker and the Rule Enforcer is the bad guy when they don't want to follow the rules given, or work towards changing them, if possible. She was really upset with how many people truly had such issues with authority, they couldn't even follow simple directions because those directions sounded like commands to those types, rather than just... Basic instructions to help them understand how to do things correctly. "Jeez. I don't know why you're so touchy... I only call it like I see it. No other way to do it." But it was clear that the same issues between them then were rising up now. Guess it doesn't matter how much time elapses if the time spent is the same because no developmental change can happen between two parties. It was basically exactly the same as when they were in their youth, only because they hadn't interacted since then, thus trapping them, mentally, in that frame of mind and interaction. Funny how time works so relatively.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:10 pm

"I'm not mad at you, and if I was it certainly wouldn't be for doing your job or doing playing this game that I pulled you into. What you did was sit there and bad mouth my child in my company, a disrespectful gesture to do while sitting with an old friend. Thoughts like those are better left to yourself." But Aeragon could tell she hadn't learned how to hold her tongue, even this ascended form. It was fine though, that was just the way she was. Aeragon should have expected she would be this way regardless of the time span that passed.

"At any rate, it was probably a bad idea to leave my children in this universe anyway. I trusted a universe overseen by an old acquaintance would be a good one for them to have fun and grow as people, but that was a mistake. I may have to extract them sooner than expected and move them somewhere else."

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:06 pm

She groaned, leaning back in her chair, "Heeere we go..." she rolled her eyes again, now turning farther away from him, in her own little huff. "I'm the one that corrects mistakes. It doesn't matter how you feel about them; don't make them and you won't have anything to feel bad about." That's how she saw it, anyway. "This is why beings of this level don't interact with any others that aren't on the 10th for too long. It doesn't end well simply because of the information and understanding gap that only comes through the 9th." It was going to be SO frustrating trying to communicate these things. She had to be delicate when dealing with these manners, but she didn't see why she needed to be when others should just know and understand. If he sees some bad traits in his son, and so does she, whether or not he wants to hear them, if no one is doing anything about it, it will just roam free. "We have a system for a reason. And it's not just put in place to say 'I'm better than you' on any level." No one seemed to understand that... And how could they, if they were below the 9th. "If you even think that, or try to belittle it to make yourself feel better, or think any less of yourself because of it and those within it already shows me enough to confirm that it's true in and of itself, simply because you thought it."

She finally turned around to face him, this time seeming to have a sympathetic look on her face. "Not everyone can handle the many layers of the truth directly, and for me, I'm required to express them. You shouldn't have come to see me if you weren't prepared to be Judged. That's what I do." And to say it's incorrect without having any evidence other than 'It makes me feel bad' and everything that revolves around it wouldn't hold up before her eyes at all. Feelings are dealt with in the 6th for a reason as well, and this was one of them. Beings above it could barely interact with those below it because of the emotional block that they put there in and of themselves, thus causing the disconnection between 6 and below to 7 and above, and yet none of those of the 6th or lower ever seemed to understand, care or even recognize it was them. It was the tragedy of how they all continuously fell, and she had to understand why whilst they didn't.

"... Look. I'm sorry for what I said, and yeah, maybe I could have kept it to myself. But in my eyes, speaking up truthfully about the flaws of everything only makes it so that they are brought to the light in order to be fixed. I don't see them as something that you become emotional about; I see them only as issues that should be understood as issues that need to get resolved. No emotion required. So, for you to be like this is... well..." As much as he was probably going to hate her saying it, especially since it basically labeled him as anything of 6 and below due to just action alone, she would kinda forcefully easy out the word, "... Unreasonable?" He was basically wanting her to not talk, but to let everything she'd seen go on without being acknowledged or noticed, like she wasn't the one who had to keep things like this in order at all times. He didn't really appreciate her work nor her status, and it was clear by him attempting to diminish and belittle it for reasons of irrational emotion, hoping to also make her emotional and irrational, as well. But those things were no longer applicable to her, which is why nothing he said prospered. She only saw Truth and Logic, and if that could not be understood, then he probably should have just dealt with Triere in the 7th.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:11 pm

Aeragon took his helmet in hand as he rose from this seat and toppled his piece in the Dawn, as well as removed his piece in the Dusk from the board while putting his helmet on. "You win, like always." Was all he said before vanishing from where he was.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale   One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Last Meeting; Timeless Tale
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next