The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi Empty
PostSubject: Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi   Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 12:00 am

Tymon emerged from stasis as God. Gazing upon the Veritas, he saw that it was thoroughly cleaned, and it was good. "Ah..." he sighed with comfort. "Outer Peace..." Now, Tymon just needed to get his inner peace back so he could return to Shinbi. He thought to explore the Veritas, but decided he had enough time doing that as Adventure Tymon. The time now was for God, and God's judgment was upon the entire Veritas, falling on the heads of...

Kairo Tigen.

The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy.

And...

Khrona Tensei.

All such parties were responsible for both the disturbance of peace and the repair of peace when disturbed. They needed to be better about taking care of the Veritas, especially since it's moving.

"Rise," Tymon commanded the Thirteenth Moon, Shin Shinseitsukiyomi, the Crystal Moon.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Friday The Thirteenth
Shinmegami, the Tsukihime :: Pandimensional Overgoddess; the Unbound Influence
Shinmegami, the Tsukihime :: Pandimensional Overgoddess; the Unbound Influence
Friday The Thirteenth

Female Points : 124

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi   Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 12:20 pm

Warping into the Shrine that the Thirteenth Moon hovered over was Friday with the Friday the Thirteenth Fairy in her hand. They were both before the Thirteenth Moon, looking up to its crystalline form and also at Tymon in awe.

"I Wonder What The Final Moon Does..." wondered Friday the Thirteenth. "Either Way, I Belong There, As Well! Tymon Misses His Wifey~!" As the Thirteenth Moon rose up, Friday jumped onto it and fell into it, beginning to fuse with it. "Darling~..." she muttered with an ominous echo, "Guess Who Found Her Way Back?"

From the other end of the Thirteenth Moon would sprout Friday, her upper torso attached in the same fashion as with Tymon. "Your Goddess Is Here~!" said Friday, who quickly gave him a kiss. "See? I Make Everything All Better With You~!"
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi   Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 12:30 pm

The Friday the Thirteenth Fairy, who was floating beside Friday the Thirteenth, added, "Yep! I Held Up My Part Of The Bargain And Brought Our Love Back Together!" Feeling elated, Friday the Thirteenth Fairy gave a kiss to Tymon and winked at him, saying, "Now Go Back To Peace, God. Wifey Should Be Enough."
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi   Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 1:57 pm

Tigen warped in from out of nowhere, bowing before Tymon as he appeared. "Tigen Has Aligned The Thirteen Restrictions, SIR!" Tigen was still his same silly self, especially when he got something right. "Tigen Knows That The Entire Veritas Has Been Rebooted And Updated." That was Tigen's answer to the summoning from Tymon on the final Friday the Thirteenth.

Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi   Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 3:43 pm

"All Is Back Into Perfection, Tymon. We May Rest Again." Khrona appeared as a hovering remnant before Tymon and his wife. "As Per Usual, You Will Go Back Into Your Room In Zen And I Will Represent You In The Veritas."

The Thirteenth Moon glowed with a crystalline shine that stretched out across the dimensions. It fused the Veritas to the point where the dimensions intersect, thus infusing Tymon with the dimensions. This meant that in Tymon's dimension that he came from and the Veritas Dimension would become one. This is why everything needed to be in alignment when the Thirteenth Moon rose up.

"Pandimensional Nexus Connected," Khrona said, traversing several different dimensions as if flipping through different scenes in a movie. Eventually he flickered so fast that everything blended together and became a bright, colorful crystalline light. "The Veritas Is Connected To Every Dimension Now, Which Means Also That We Are Connected To All Dimensions." They already had a place where the dimensions connected, but those dimensions hadn't yet been visited by the Veritas, even if they had been connected to the Pandimensional Plane. Now, they had been visited instead of just remained connected. "I Have Gone Through The Dimensions And Left The Mark Of The Veritas In Them, That We Might Be Part Of All Things."

Shin Shinseitsukiyomi radiated with light and sent color of all kinds to all the dimensions, serving as a dimensional singularity at this point in the dimensions. This was the only type of crossroad of its kind, and now the Thirteenth Moon that harbored the entire Veritas Dimension would be connected to it. "Please Do Not Be Surprised If You Show Up In Various Dimensions Without Your Knowledge," Khrona said. "This Is All For The Sake Of The Veritas Dimension."

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi   Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 4:01 pm

"Friday..." Tymon cried out, reaching out to grab her hands, "You've Been Gone So Long, I Almost Feel Like I Don't Know What To Do Together."

During that time, Khrona finished his explanation and Tymon said to him, "I'm Connected To All The Dimensions Through The Veritas Now? So, I Will Be Able To Achieve Peace Through The Different Versions Of Myself In All Dimensions." That was a feat. But, Tymon intended to do it.

"But We Can Wait On That," Tymon said with a chuckle. "Right Now, I Am Just Happy That The Veritas Dimension Is All In Order And Properly Connected." Tymon smiled, sinking into the Thirteenth Moon to become it further. The crystal moon shaped into Tymon's face with Friday sticking out of it. "Love, You Have To Come Back Inside. I'm About To Do Something I've Never Done Before." The Thirteenth Moon, at its rise, was going to leave its Altar and traverse Pan Dimensia, as well as the rest of the Veritas.

"Let's Go," Tymon said, the Thirteenth Moon being his entire head now. He hovered away from his Altar. "Good Work Friday, Tigen And Khrona. Now I May Be God The Way I Am Supposed To." Though being a giant crystalline head wasn't exactly being God's image, it was the Godhead, and it needed to be in motion. "That's What This Is All About; The Thirteenth Moon Being In Motion."

As Tymon thought, the Veritas began to change based on his thinking, and as he drifted away from his Altar, he gazed into Pan Dimensia and his own Throne. "When I Am Done Being The Thirteenth Moon, I Can Come Back And Reclaim My Personal Throne As God." Tymon enjoyed being the Thirteenth Moon, however, because he got to be metaphysically and physically all of the Veritas. "I Will Draw Power From Mine Aligned Moons And Charge Up The Tymons In The Other Dimensions," Tymon decreed, knowing that the other Tymons needed blessings from the Tymon that was God and who worshipped the Original God. "Oh, Many Tymons Of The Pandimensional Worlds... Know My Power And Be Blessed Through Me!"

As the Tymons drew strength from the Original Tymon, they would start forming a body for him made out of their own home dimensions. This dimensional body was something like what Tigen's old body was made of, but better. "Now I, Myself, Will Be One With The Dimensions! Because They Will Be Part Of My Body!" Each of the Tymons had their own Hells in each Dimension that they had to go through and extinguish as they fused with the Original Tymon, and the Original Tymon would remain as the Thirteenth Moon connected to all dimensions.

"Now I Can REALLY Get Rid Of Hell, Once And For All!"
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi   Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise Of The Thirteenth Moon; Shin Shinseitsukiyomi
Page 1 of 1