The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Empty
PostSubject: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 2:24 pm

='The Trunade'=
Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Lawles11
"Lawless :: Cutthroat : Dark ; Service - Nine Of Spades ~ Virtual Emanation."
-Lawless-

Quote :
Fucking Christ, Tai was fucked up. Jesus, she was all the way fucked up -- there was so much shit going on, and she had to sit at the helm with her right-hand, gazing into the Gold Pumpkinhead to see the Path Of Truth. Through the entire operation, Taijitu herself was the Mastermind. She'd come to Triere in order to seek her assistance in Launching The Assault across the Veritas so that she could gain vengeance for some Sins against her a short time ago. She wasn't going to let that debt go uncollected, and would seek payback immediately -- which came in this form. The Seventh Arm Of Tabrith was the final one that needed to go under way, and she was tired as all hell from managing the other ones out of nowhere plus all the other miscellaneous shit that none would know about throughout all her different forms and... Shit, Big Sis was swamped.

Either way, she was already here, doing the job, and also profiting from it, so it was worth the short time of being tired. Yet, with the other three arms wrapping up to completion, she could focus on the main heist -- the biggest part of the plans. Her favorite part. "... Mac..." Tai would mutter to Silver Pumpkinhead after he finished talking, "You Should Already Know That It's All Definitely In The Cards. Just You Wait -- Finish The Protocol And I'll Set You Up. In Fact, I'll Even Do You One Better When I Get My Shit Together." She snuffed a bit, fluttering her eyes to get the bugaboos out, "... Fucking Hell, Son. Yeah, But Go Ahead And Get Started On The Archival Shit, And I'll Catch Up To Ya. Go Link Up With Uh... You Know, The Metal Pumpkinhead And The Other Dark Ones, And I'll Get The Idea." She waved her hand dismissively. "But I'll Catch Up With Ya, Silver -- Gotta Keep The Eye On The Prize."

Taijitu never had her eye on anything but, ever in her life.

Since Taijitu was manning the operation from on high, beyond the boundaries of the Seventh Moon, she had a level of oversight and control that the others at the other Hands and the other Moons and the other Arms didn't. It was fortunate that she was basically Tymon himself except a girl, so she didn't have to actually follow certain protocols like the others did -- plus, the icing on the cake was that she was in the Lawless Land, the designated place for 'anything goes', with herself having almighty power because she is just Tymon as a female.

"Guys, I'm Gonna Hole Up In Tymonland, But Don't Follow Me -- Keep The Assault Going, I'll Keep Guiding You, But I Need To Get To Tymonland Real Hot Fast And Do Some Shit To My Stuff, Ya Get Me?" All the while she communicated, she also was listening to Silver Pumpkinhead in secret. Yet, she kept her focus on the matters at hand, which were almost completely geared towards dictating her will so that the operation went off without a hitch, and moving right along in the cleared space she made for herself using the operation in order to get herself a clear shot to the treasure -- as she was notorious for doing; hence why she was in charge of the Trunade and Pharaoh's Labyrinth.

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 12:20 pm

Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) The_ty19
"Lawless :: House : Property ; Forbidden (RED ALERT) - Behemoth ~ Five Of Diamonds * Real Formation."
-The Tyranophant-

Quote :
Uh, so, it was no mystery that Tymon, the guy who made the whole Veritas, owned all of it and could do whatever he wanted -- especially so with the Lawless Land, which he explicitly ruled over as Godfather of as The Tyranophant, his Seventh Restriction Form.

Even just as The Tyranophant, he was God of the Veritas in its entirety. The Crystal God, in fact. And, that said, Ty-kun had direct command over the Arms Of Tabrith as his own arms -- the Seventh Arm being the actual one meant for him to govern, which harbored the Seventh Moon, which was the Lawless Land of Valparaiso.

All that to say, Tymon stopped playing games with these kiddos that he lured into his trap and now started to use more of his power, flexing his true authority only once allowing the falsehood of hope to rear up in the enemy -- the Titans. Whilst they were diddling on the surface of the Seventh Moon, Tycoon Ty-kun, who owned the whole damn thing, was raising up the entire Seventh Arm, and moving the fingers on his Seventh Hand Of God. "Time's Fucking Up, Children," he bellowed dauntingly. "Game Over." He would assume his Insanity Form as Typhon, which was also a Titan -- the most powerful of all the Titans. He figured he was going to have to destroy some of them, but others, he wanted to save and make use of them.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 337

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 8:16 am

='The Tyranophant'=
Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Argus_15
"Engage :: Lawless : Target (Spotlight {Overseer}) ; Life (Nature) - King Of Clubs ~ Dimensional Action * Aromatherapy."
-Argus Card System-

Quote :
With all the rest of The Assault established and the many aspects of the Argus Card System that were in motion coming together, now the Command Input of the Argus Card System, guided by the Grand Tabritha Console, would engage in a gridlocking sequence serving as a countdown based on how many moves were left before completion. Once set, the Argus Card System would also seek to prolong the countdown process, and actively intelligently defend it using the Argus Card System as a Forbidden Player. It served as its own defense mechanism, and Grand Tabritha's brain belonged to Tabitha -- as it was her Tenth Restriction form.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 3:52 am

='Argus Card System'=
Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Pick_a10
"Initiate :: Field : Placement ; Bishop - Support ~ Dark * Mastery = Ten Of Hearts + Primordial Creation & Art Of Seduction."
-Pick A Card-

Quote :
The Tyranophant's 'Dimension Eyes' aligned with all of the different aspects of The Assault now, as well as everything happening on the Seventh Moon. With the Seventh Arm active and the Seventh Hand in motion, Ty-kun could start to act on his own terms again. "Boss Sauce. The Argus Card System Is Handling The Countdown, And Valkyria's Equipped Me With The Complete Arsenal. The $yndicate And Phantoms Are Covering Any Pawns And Peons Or Other Pieces To Keep The Path Clear For Us... Mechanica Are Mobilized, And The Titans Are Cornered."

It was looking like it was about that time, again.

"Weeeelp, Like I Always Say..." he said, "... It Is Time." That did not bode well for anyone that wasn't of the Veritas. "Let's Shake And Bake, Veritas. I'mma Pull Some Real Godfatherly Shit Up In This Joint." The Tyranophant released his Insanity in the form of the Titan God, Typhon, unleashing all such damnation coursing through the Seventh Arm and into the Seventh Hand, which would charge the Seventh Moon and all the Lawless Land of Valparaiso with the Presence of Typhon. He could appear and do whatever he want as Typhon, and disappear without a trace, reverting back into an ambiguous Presence... Mostly because his true body was attached to the Hand Of God holding the entirety of the Lawless World in his own palm.

At his command, the Titans of the Veritas would be sent to face off against the Rebel Titans, for a Titanomachy in the Veritas.

I.
Quote :
The Veritas sprung into action in order to support The Tyranophant, who released his Presence as Typhon unto the Lawless Land in his grasp. Typhon would be bid to face off against the Titans, accompanying any of the Titans that were part of the Veritas, such as Tethys, who was already previously in the fray, and Hecatonkaerei the Hecatoncheires. There were others about, but as many of them as could be summoned to the Lawless Land to fight the Titans, the better.

Meanwhile, Tycoon Ty-kun would play the Argus Card System, using that as a weapon in his arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 4:31 am

Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Forbid10
"Activate :: Lawless : House ; Property - Presence ~ Forbidden (RED ALERT) * Daedalus (Icarus Paradox) = King Of Diamonds + Dimensional Formation & Sun Burn."
-Forbidden Cards-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 4:54 am

='Forbidden Cards'=
Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Absolu18
"Activate :: Lawless : Shadow Agent ; Double Forbidden (RED ALERT {Red Pumpkinhead}) - Eight Of Diamonds ~ Universal Formation * Bloodred Pumpkinhead = Insanity Static + Red Lotus & Street Cleaner -- Clean Sweep !!! Burst."
-Absolute Punishment-
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 3:32 am

='Absolute Punishment'=
Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) God_ha10
"Lawless :: Shadow Henchman : Hecatoncheires."
-God Hands-

The 'Forbidden Card' that was played in the Argus Card System by The Tyranophant would be triggered and draw forth the God Hands of the Hecatoncheires in order to come and punish the Lawless Land, with specificity on the Titans.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 3:43 am

='Absolute Punishment'=
Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Retrib10
"Lawless :: Ally : Spirits Of Nature."
-Retribution-

Quote :
All such malice that was of Ty-chan and Ty-kun, the Tyranophant, converged into one location, growing young Ty-chan from his child version to the Insanity version of The Tyranophant -- Typhon. The chaotic and insane presence had been all about the Lawless Land, going up and down, doing random things, but the seemingly most threatening thing that it had done was strike down the Mastermind Titan, Coeus, Titan Of Intelligence, when it sought to break free of and manipulate the Titans on its own. So, after that, the amalgamation of remaining Titans, known as Chaos, lashed and acted out in pure reactionary tantrum against Typhon, knowing they could do nothing else.

All across the Lawless Land, they acted in desperation, trying hard to do any and everything to irritate slightly Typhon, who only looked upon them with contempt, not really wanting to look at that weak pile of garbage at all. "... Anyway..." Typhon would utter, turning to avert attention from the uglusting (Ugly-Disgusting-Lusting) filthing (Filth(y)-Thing) "... Thanks, My Guys, For Like, Locking Shit Down Around Here, But Uh... Can Ya Do Us A Solid And Handle My Lightweight? Don't Worry, They're... -Definitely- Weak Enough For You Guys To Be Able To Handle -With Ease-. I... Made Sure Of That." As for Typhon...? "... I'mma Just... Go Do Something Else, Ya Know? Cuz They -Want- Me To Go Attack Them Or Some Dumb Shit, But I Already Defeated Them When I Struck Down Their Fucking Brain Cell. Since They Only Had -One-. And Now That It's Gone, They Just Want My Attention." Typhon would start to dissipate back into emanations. "... And If They Try To Follow Me, Tail Them And Break Them Down From Behind. Essentially... 'Sodomize Up The Butt'."

Typhon shrugged and disappeared back into the ether.

The Tyranophant, after materializing from out of his Ty-chan Typhon emanations, looked upon all that went on in the Lawless Land -- the work of his hands, as well as the assistance of his royal servants -- and saw that it was good. "Checkmate," he would utter to himself, glaring at the calamitous chaos that happened, which was ordering itself to his design -- which was ultimately to have manipulated the Titans into doing his dirty work, then destroying them from off the map for trying to commandeer the things he commanded them.

The entire time, they were until the dominion of the God Hands of the Hecatoncheires, whether they thought they moved on their own or not. The Veritas was actually just putting on a well-orchestrated show, which they all played along with, and thought that they ran, instead of realizing it was all part of The Tyranophant's game -- his entertainment. Plus, it was to gain publicity and notoriety for the Veritas, himself, all who were associated with the two that were actually allied, and his friends from beyond. Everyone would glean from this -EXCEPT- the Titans, who would instead be enslaved on the Lawless Land, free from Tartarus, but now under the boot of the Veritas and its people and allies.

"That's What You Get For Trying To Narrate Peoples' Lives. You're Not The Fucking Narrator, And Even Then, The Narrator Doesn't -CONTROL- Their Lives -- The Narrator -DICTATES- What Is -HAPPENING-. So, You Basically Were -Never- The Narrator, And -Never- Knew How To Do That." Ty-kun threw a towel down on the Seventh Moon, for Chaos, the Primordial Titan that was father to all the Titans, who had been reduced to a depraved, desperate, sweltering pile of shit. "... Clean Yourself Up, And Get The Fuck Out Of My Sight." The Tyranophant had -MUCH- better things to do.
Back to top Go down
Temari
Alice the Inari :: Crystal Beast; The Thirteen Tails
Temari

Female Points : 196

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 10:52 am

='Absolute Punishment'=
Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Chibi-10
-Chibi-Chan-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 8:20 am

Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Entice10
"Command :: Presence : Value ; Seven - Natural ~ Ace Of Diamonds * Mental Formation = Vendevi (Venomous Negativity)."
-Entice-

"Oh," Ty-kun suddenly spake in a gruff, mocking tone, "I See You've Finally Made It..." He snickered, a snide smirk on his face, which appeared before her in a crystalline prismatic projection, "... Late To The Party, As Usual." He laughed wickedly. "This Is Me Daring You To A Shaolin Showdown, Or Some Shit." Oh yes, Ty-kun dared. But Temari... She probably daresn't. "I Am About To Fuck Shit Up, As I Am Prone To Do. No Particular Reason, Except I'm Kinda Irritated By Fucking Maggots. I'm Sure You'd Know All About That, Parasite Goddess!" Ty-kun laughed.

"Anyhoot, Myes. The Goal Is Uh... So Who Can Be A Better Destructo-Bitch. Myaahahaahahaha!" Ty-kun, The Tyranophant, would therethen continue with his plansssss...
Back to top Go down
Temari
Temari

Female Points : 196

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 10:05 am

Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Despon10
"Command :: Quickplay : God Card ; Light - Seraphiel (Seraphim) ~ O'Shining."
-Despondent-

Chibi-chan was despondent. She was babied yet again by her husband right to her face. Again. That sucked. Sucked like maggots sucked. She hated maggots, just like he did, but she loved them, as well, and how easy they were to crush and take advantage of. It was her prime go-to resort, being a Parasite Goddess, to do anything and everything. Fortunately, her husband giving her other Spirits from himself gave her more than just the Parasite Queen mentality to just parasite a host and reproduce, but, even after developing his own dislike of 'Maggotry', the Parasite Queen-turned-Parasite Goddess couldn't help but love her primordial 'Maggots'.

They were like her babies, in a way. All of them. Everywhere. But only when they were useful to her. Which was the point of them, to her, in the first place.

Her devoid eyes gazed at the audacity that was her husband, yet again, pissing her off. See how pissed she was. He would see.

"Deal," Temari, who was on Absolute Punishment as being a Chibi-chan, would hastily and haphazardly respond, festering with maggots and all sorts of maggotry as their Mother Brain. One would almost wonder if the maggots controlled her, or if she controlled them.

But clearly, their writhing was symbolic of her non-expressive wrath.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 3:35 pm

='The Tyranophant'=
Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Malice11
"LAWLESS :: KARMA : CYCLE ; RED ALERT - MELTDOWN (HAZARD) ~ UNIVERSAL MELTDOWN * MELTDOWN."
-Malice-

The Parasite Goddess had all these little maggots and other such faggots under her belt, but they were still simple-minded creatures that were easy to control and manipulate, especially for The Tyranophant. So he would just start to use 'Fuck Shit Up' on the maggots until they performed 'Faggotry' onto the Parasite Goddess that hosted them, thus causing them to turn against her and no longer heed her command. She had both male and female parasites alike, and the female parasites were the ones that would suddenly become leeches, which leeched from the maggots within her, and would eat up all of her own resources. Then, when she was weakened because of the leeches and no longer could harbor the weakened maggots, the maggots would spin out of control and start to kill her, whilst the leeches continued to absorb the maggots' power. They would harm themselves to death, suicide and all, and The Tyranophant would cause them to all mass genocide within her, like a woman on menopause losing all her eggs. Even the nesting grounds for them would be ruined by the leeches, and the feral, suicidal maggots. "Take That. BITCH."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)   Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas) Empty

Back to top Go down

Launch The Assault: Seventh Moon; Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; The Ultraviolet Moon (The Lawless Land Of The Veritas)
Page 1 of 1