The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

7th Restriction; Tyranophant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

7th Restriction; Tyranophant Empty
PostSubject: 7th Restriction; Tyranophant   7th Restriction; Tyranophant EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

The Seventh Restriction: Insanigeist; Restriction of Insanity (Perfection)

7th Restriction; Tyranophant User191284_pic151448_1326613658

Restriction 777; Seventh Heaven: This restriction bound to this mask suppresses and controls the Seven Insanities all into one after each Insanity has been mastered to perfection and become Shinsanities. The mask's restriction thereby becomes non-existent and the user goes into a special mental-physical-spiritual state even beyond that of the Fifth, where instead of removing the insanity, it is kept and maintained in perfect harmony so that the user can become and focus it in any way they see fit at any time. (Perfection; Shinsanity)

This thereby gives control over all outcomes via Fate and Destiny through Astrology, drawing power from all forms of Energy and all Influences. Because there is so much rampant, unbridled energy that has to be kept in line, it alters very easily and is highly unstable, being only as stable and controlled as the user, all to their complete and utter will. If the user loses control, the energy becomes unstable and he becomes 'Insanity.'

This is the true form as 'Keeper Of Insanity' and controls all Insanity. With his powers of Astrology, the user uses the twenty four powers of the zodiac to their command to control the happenings of the universe with greater understanding once their emotions are in order, allowing them more potential power over abilities of the Fifth along with the elements of the Sixth. The user is able to command multiple universes and realities and conquer many multiverses in this state, as well as maintain their own.
Back to top Go down

7th Restriction; Tyranophant
Page 1 of 1