The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Empty
PostSubject: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 11:03 am

='Behemoth'=
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
August 21, 2022 at 4:49 PM
Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Afflic10
"... We May Be Friends. I Will Accept You As You Are, And Only Request The Same."
-Affliction-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 11:09 am

Tymon Nikia Bolton II
August 21, 2022 at 4:53 PM
Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Vendet10
"I Will Protect My Dear Friends With All Of My Love... Each Of My Dear Friends, Whom I Love..."
-Vendetta-

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 11:12 am

Tymon Nikia Bolton II
August 21, 2022 at 5:06 PM
Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Maturi10
"... I Wish That Girls Would See Me As More Than Just A Hot Guy, But Also As A Hot Girl... Because In All Honesty... It's The Girl Side Of Me That Is Usually Forwardly Attracted To Other Women. Things Are Different Now, And... I Feel Like She Can Be Trusted With Another Girl, But... It's Hard To Be A Girl With A Girl That Sees You As A Boy Because You Don't Look Like A Girl Despite Having The Identity... And No One Ever Checks For Me. Not Even Once In My Entire Life. And We Live With That, Because We Know It's No One's Fault For Not Being Ready..."
-Maturity-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 11:15 am

Tymon Nikia Bolton II
August 21, 2022 at 5:11 PM
Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Change12
"... I Don't Lecture You Harshly Because I Hate You. It Is Because I Love And Relate To You In My Own Personal Way And Know That There Are Alternative Ways To Find Harmony In All Things... Sometimes, Though, It Is Just Discipline And Common Sense. But Perhaps It Is Still Too Hard To Understand My Perspective... With Only The Ability To See Your Own. That's Why I Don't Act Like You About Things Which Relate To Us. You Must See Through Everyone's Eyes... At All Times..."
-Change Of Heart-
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 11:19 am

Active
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
August 21, 2022 at 6:07 PM
Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Recrea10
"... Want Big Sis To Teach You Cool Mystic Mythical Secrets...? You Know The Moirai...? One Was The Puller Of The Threads. I Know How To Do That... And All Of Their Jobs. I Can Also Explain You The Secrets Of The Hecate... How's That, Babies...?"
-Recreational-

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 11:54 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Domini10
"... If You Humans Will Accept Me As Neither A Male Nor Female, Or Any Label, But As A Person, Then I Will Accept You Humans As People, As Well, Without Labels. And Perhaps, We Can Pave The Way From There. But This Requires Total Reception And Acceptance Of Who I Am In My Entirety, If You Want The Equivalent Exchange. This Will Transmute The Exact Outcome You Want Using Your Own Lives As If They Are A Philosopher's Stone. Yes, I Obviously Knew That Alchemy Already, But You Clearly Weren't Ready For That Type Of Power. Since Humans Are Made Up Of All Components That Are Compatible With Alchemy, Such Things Are Easily Possible. That's What 'Full Metal Alchemist' Is About. The Point Is, The Value Of The Soul Is What Doesn't Transmute The Same, And Can Only Be Given In A Way That Cannot Be Exchanged By Something Simply Material. That Is The Entire Point Of The Show."
-Dominion-

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 11:59 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Super_10
"... Babies... You Think I Don't Understand Sorority? Last Week, I Continually Tried To Figure Out Why There Was A Word 'Fraternize' From 'Fraternity' And No Word 'Sororize' Or 'Sororitize' (Though The Latter Would Be Much Less Proper Language), Because There Is A Very Large Difference Between A Fraternity And A Sorority. The Distinction Was So Key, I Actually Could Not Think Up A Reason Why There Should Be No Term 'Sororize', Or Whatever It Would Be, And Came To The Conclusion That The Word Should Be Made Distinctly For That Reason."
-Super Cuties-

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 2:14 pm

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Sincer10
"And I Lash Out Because You Are Always Being So Rude To Me, Even When You Don't Know That You Are, With All Your Assumptions, And Violent Malicious Hatred Of Things I Identify As Or Embody. Isn't That How You React When You Are Attacked And Offended? Yes? But, I Give You All Helpful Hints On How To Change That. And You Ignore It. So I Would Like An Apology For Your Rudeness, And I Will Surely Forgive Your Sins With The Sincerity Of Mine Love And Heart."
-Sincerity-
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2642

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 2:17 pm

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Taomin14
"You Have No Idea How Embarrassed I Am To Be Putting My Heart (Who Is The Female Version Of Myself) Out Like This! I Will Tell You The Name Of My Heart -- Her Name Is Taomin. She Is A Kyuubi And Wind Goddess. She Is A Priestess That Was Once Possessed By A Demon For 2,000 Years And She Spent All That Time Killing, Fucking, And Partying Nonstop To Fulfill All Her Pleasures Constantly. But Now She Is A Goddess! That's All~! Look, This Is An Older Picture Of Her As The Demon Priestess!"

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Grimlyn, the Pumpkid :: Crystal Arachnegon; Kurogami of the Dawn
Tabitha

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 531
Job/hobbies : Innocence; Fear; Malice; Hel (Norse)

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 2:39 pm

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Empres10
"... I Have Little Girl Dreams, Too... Since I Was A Little Ty-chan... Because I Have Always Seen Myself As A Girl... That's Why I Know What It's Like On The Inside. That's What I'm Having Faith In... The Little Girl In The Hearts Of Women. Those Are As Innocent And Pure As They Come... So I Understand How Important They Are. Which Is Why... I've Decided To Allow Myself To Be Perceived Now."
-Empress-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 6:29 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Patien10
"... You Can Call Me 'Big Sis', If You Want, And I Will Recognize You."
-Patience-
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 6:38 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Taboo10
"... Let Big Sis Teach You Girls How To Cut Your Hair, So You Can Better Control Your Prey..."
-Taboo-

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 6:39 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Majest10
"... All Things Perceived Are Received Geometrically Correctly In The Eyes And Translated In Reciprocation In The Mind, Which Is Why Certain Appearances Attract Certain People With Similar Minds, And The Same Appearances Repulse Others... So If You Adjust Your Appearance To Reflect Yourself Or Your Audience And Do Not Mind Anyone Who Is Not Part Of Them, Then You Will Be Able To Better Understand How You Are Perceived By Those Who Understand The Aesthetic."
-Majesty-

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 6:43 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Distor10
"BRUH!!! I'M NOT EVEN JOKING YOU RIGHT NOW, I'M ON THIS SPIRIT JOURNEY AND I NEED SOMEWHERE TO PARK MY FUCKING VAN, YO. LET ME DRIVE MY VAN INTO YOUR HEART, SON. I'VE BEEN ON THE ROAD FOR SO LONG, MAN."
-Distortion-
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 6:47 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Insult10
"I'M GOING FUCK WILD~!! FUCK YEAH~! DUMBFUCK DRUNKSEX FUCK WILD!!! OR, DRUNKFUCK DUMBSEX?! PORQUE NO LOS DOS, BITCHES?!"
-Insult-

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 6:50 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Superv10
"DON'T YOU WANT TO HEAR ALL THE COOL MYSTIC SHIT I KNOW THAT YOU'VE BEEN ASKING ABOUT FINDING OUT AND NEVER HAD ACCESS TO BUT NOW HAVE ME AS DIRECT ACCESS AND PROOF OF IT ALL?!?! BRO, TAKE MY HAND LIKE FUCKING... BAKUGO WHEN DEKU CAME AND SAVED HIM, BRO."
-Supervision-

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 6:51 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Forbid10
"But, Of Course You Know, I'm A Super Duper Alley-Ooper Bitch. Like, Think Of The Most Bitchiest Person Ever, Including Yourself, And I'm At Least A Million Times Bitchier In Ways I Could Easily Teach You."
-Forbidden-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 6:53 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Epheme10
"... I Have Lots Of Feelings And Other Things To Share... But None Ever Want To Do Such Things With Me, And I Never Have Known Why That Is So..."
-Ephemeral-
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 6:55 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Innoce10
"... This Entire Folder Has Always Been Dedicated To Taomin, By The Way. That's Why I Made It So Beautiful."
-Innocence-

Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 6:58 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Return10
"... Big Sis Also Is Gonna Chill With The Other Big Sises... The Older Sister-Types, Which Know What Being Around The Little Sister Types Is Like. We've Got Grown-Folks, Big Girl Vibes To Go Experience, Little Sisters. Maybe When You're More Mature, You Can Chill With The Big Sises."
-Return-

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 7:04 am

='Ruler'=
Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Modest10
"You Will Remember Me As An Undeniable Goddess, I Assure You That."
-Modesty-

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 7:14 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Choir10
"This Is How My God Song Goes, Which Was Originally Made For A Character Named 'Gii' That I Based Off Of The Character 'Patie'! This Is Modified For The 'Gii' To Be 'G' As In 'God'. These Are The Lyrics:

'As I~,
Walk Alo~ng,
Singing This Delightful Song,

All I~,
Come By~,
Help Me Out To Do No Wrong!

G~!
G~!
Beautiful Throughout The Da~y~ee~ay!
G~!
G~~~!!!
Perfect In Ev'ry Wa~y!'"
-Choir-
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 7:17 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Consid10
"I Have A Lot More Experience As A Female Because My Identity Of Myself Since Childhood Has Always Been Female. It Has Never Changed, But I Did Not Simply Disregard My Actual Physiological Genetic Physical Form As A Male. It Doesn't Bother Me, But Personally, I Always Identified As A Female, Which Is Why My Actual Experience Is In Feminine Things -- Not Male Things. I Don't Even Really Like Guys Or Guy Things. Most Things I Like Are And Always Have Been Unisex... Or Girly."
-Consideration-

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 7:21 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Goddes10
"If You Betray Me, I Will Kill You With All The Viciousness Of A Woman's Scorn! Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman's Scorn, As They Say! Even More So From A Goddess, Yes?! Ohohoho~! So Just Be Aware That I Have Female Properties And Attributes And Emotions And Identities Inside That Are Primarily Reflected In My Words, And They've Been Watching You, And Pay Attention To How Other Females Treat Them~!"
-Goddess-
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 7:29 am

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Still10
"... Think I'm Playing. See What Happens."
-Still-

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Sis Tai's Sentiments   Big Sis Tai's Sentiments Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next