The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tabitha's Familiars; Legion of the Undead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tabitha
Grimlyn, the Pumpkid :: Crystal Arachnegon; Kurogami of the Dawn
Tabitha

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 531
Job/hobbies : Innocence; Fear; Malice; Hel (Norse)

Tabitha's Familiars; Legion of the Undead Empty
PostSubject: Tabitha's Familiars; Legion of the Undead   Tabitha's Familiars; Legion of the Undead EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 8:09 pm

Frank N. Stein (Franquere)
Tabitha's Familiars; Legion of the Undead Latest?cb=20130716224234&path-prefix=de

A mummy that was once a corpse contaminated by many malicious souls. The souls were purified and extirpated from the body, thus making it a lifeless husk. Wrapped in layers upon layers of spider webs that keeps its rotting body intact, preserved, and stitched, the zombie is now a mindless, soulless mummy of which Tabitha transfers part of her consciousness into in order to make it move to her will, or of its own sentience.

Uses the spider webs upon its body as a means of combat. Also used as a storage compartment for souls and anything she may find.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Grimlyn, the Pumpkid :: Crystal Arachnegon; Kurogami of the Dawn
Tabitha

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 531
Job/hobbies : Innocence; Fear; Malice; Hel (Norse)

Tabitha's Familiars; Legion of the Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabitha's Familiars; Legion of the Undead   Tabitha's Familiars; Legion of the Undead EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 8:20 pm

iT (iTabitha)
Tabitha's Familiars; Legion of the Undead 745178428_1902884

A physical construct of her higher self based off of Pyramidhead from Silent Hill, because Tabitha really likes horror movies. iT is invincible. When iT appears, a siren goes off that brings whatever hears it into Tabitha's Absolute Dead Wonderland, where iT lives and iT reigns supreme. iT cannot appear anywhere except for in the Absolute Dead Wonderland, unless dictated by other means. iT wears a large black pumpkin on her head as well as harbors a giant six foot butcher knife known as 'Pumpkin Carver,' both of which were passed down from Pumpkinhead, the original owner. Basically, think of iT as Pyramid head and whenever iT appears, you're in Tabitha's Silent Hill. (More later)
Back to top Go down

Tabitha's Familiars; Legion of the Undead
Page 1 of 1