The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

='Black Widow Dragon'=

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tabitha
Grimlyn, the Pumpkid :: Crystal Arachnegon; Kurogami of the Dawn
Tabitha

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 531
Job/hobbies : Innocence; Fear; Malice; Hel (Norse)

='Black Widow Dragon'= Empty
PostSubject: ='Black Widow Dragon'=   ='Black Widow Dragon'= EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:53 am

='Red Razor'=
A thin red slit split horizontally from the sanguine gleam that pierced through the pitch blackness and the particles of light were sifted apart as a blood-stained smirk, that drifted into the atmosphere and were quickly broken apart like grains of salt or sand before being completely consumed by the darkness once again.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Tabitha

Dog

PostSubject: Re: ='Black Widow Dragon'=   ='Black Widow Dragon'= EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:56 am

~'Black Widow Dragon'~
"Play Time..." a deep, heavy and nearly gurgled voice groaned in a deadpan, yet joyous tone. "Dollies..." The three PERSONAL dolls that were banished to the darkness would be dragged out, dancing along the chain that connected to the darkness, each of the three being 'Intensei'. What looked like spiders shuffled past the thin beam of red light that cut through the blackness, staying only illuminated for a moment that their forms would be seen only briefly before darting back into the darkness. The shuffling of their legs could be heard, as well as the sound of what might have been an old pipe being knocked about, which echoed about the cavernous abyss. Soon after, the 'Intensei' dolls that belonged to the abyss would stand beside Tzita, all lined up and at attention, just like her.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Tabitha

Dog

PostSubject: Re: ='Black Widow Dragon'=   ='Black Widow Dragon'= EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:57 am

As the light, no matter how dim, poured into the ever darker 'Cryptic Sanctuary,' revealing a pale gray face with sunken eyes, one that had a piercing white iris, and the other covered by jet black hair that poured down her head and covered the other eye, so that only one could be seen. "Tea-hee." She said dryly, with no form of expression, and with whatever darkness remaining being bound by her hair, so that the outline of the room could be seen, and there could be a distinction between all the darkness. Suddenly, the white eye flashed a blood red, and narrowed to a slit, and the words "Go out there and make Daddy his money" would be heard clearly in everyone's head without the Goddess of Darkness' face moving at all. Immediately, the strands of hair rose up all around Tabitha, and from all around the dead would be raise up by individual threads, the Intensei inclusive to this bunch. The room would be swept away by a flood of dark strands of hair like wire, which would head straight for the Mechanica, and drag the Intensei and the planet they spawned from with them. "Tina..." Tabitha called out to her sister after that, congregating her captured party like a blood clot outside the Cryptic Sanctuary.
-Black Widow Dragon-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ='Black Widow Dragon'=   ='Black Widow Dragon'= Empty

Back to top Go down

='Black Widow Dragon'=
Page 1 of 1