The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) Empty
PostSubject: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 1:50 pm

Fridays

Aimee the Data Eater: The vessel of Light Maiden and Dark Maiden, and is Xian's real wife and lover who is to harbor Friday. She is a digital being that devours data. She uses the strings coming from her back to convert things into data and devour them. She fights mainly with her wings, which can change their shape and form an gives severe insomnia to those around her. She can create many of these strings at ill, but she cannot drain data while using more than 2.

Meime: Chibi-chan. The miniature form of Aimee before she acquires a certain power source or after she loses that power source. Her power is significantly weaker, but she is still a formidable foe.

Light Maiden/Shadow Maiden: Good Friday and Black Friday; Akumu's Wife in Ethereal form. Rules over Hell with him as a spirit to help him unlock himself and become TATARI.

Divora - A divine being that watches over the afflicted dreams of the masses.

Xios, the Black Phoenix - A phoenix wrapped in flames of black and purple, and with many scars upon his body. He is Divora's divine pet. He looks to be what a crow would look like if it were ever in a phoenician form. It is the counterpart of the Dream Owl. Part of Xian's soul, known as 'Xios.'
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7565

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 5:28 pm

The doors into the secret places of Tymon's realm, the Veritas, were opened up from the Omnipotent Realm by a large keyhole from beyond. This keyhole was a large light in what was complete pitch black void darkness on the other side of the Omnipotent Realm that was unlocking in order to expose the darkness. "Sealing Eye," a godly voice bellowed from the glowing clouds of white on the side of the doorway opposite the darkness, which had just been opened. "Zita," the omnipotent godly voice cried out, "Rather, Vita..." It was clear that the voice from beyond knew of Zita (Tzita) and her First Restriction form, Vita -- which was her alternate personality. "Awaken Yourself. Our Black Friday Cometh." Only Zita -- rather, Vita -- should have known about who the voice was and what it was talking about.

"I Am Opening The Doors To The Black Realm," the voice of the godly one continued to speak, "And There You Will Find Other Darker Versions Of Us That Make Up The Original Black Friday, Which Is Part Of Our Being." The voice sounded stern and serious, knowing what it meant for the Original Black Friday to be awakened. "Apprehend The Different Versions Of Friday Before They Cause A Black Friday In The Black Realm." This was the task of Tzita (Zita) L'sia, one of the different aspects of Tymon, who is God of this realm. "I Am Giving You The Power To Awaken Your Greater Forms, As Well As The Sealing Eye," the voice of Tymon, which was God, spoke to Tzita, one of his pieces of himself. "Seal Them With The Sealing Eye That Our Eyes Are Back In Alignment And All See Who I Am As They Once Had Done." All aspects of Friday originated from Tymon, including Black Friday, but when they were out on their own away from Tymon, they got into trouble. This was especially true for the pieces of Black Friday that made up Friday... and Tymon.

"Do Not Dawdle," Tymon commanded Tzita, who was in her First Restriction form, Vita, "For Time Is Of The Essence And Another Black Friday Could Mean Ruination For Us." Despite the dangers that came from a Black Friday even being able to occur, the most important matter was to gather up as much of what could prevent it or neutralize it before it happened so that it either did not or was stopped as soon as it did. "Once They Are All Back Under My Command For Certain Via The Sealing Eye, Each Of Them Will Return To Their Normal Protocol And I Can Continue Forward With The Next Bits Of The Ultimate Plan." The Most Ultimate plans of Tymon -- who ruleth also the Omnipotent Realm of the Veritas -- were unknown to all but Tymon, the Creator of the Most Ultimate aspects of the Veritas and He, Himself.

0. Thus, Tymon bid each part of Himself to begin to assemble with Tymon as God, starting with Zita, reincarnated as Tzita L'sia, and functioning as one of Tymon's own personal 'Black Licorice' unit members -- the leader of the 'Black Licorice' unit, 'Head Witch' Zita (Tzita).

"Go Unto The Black Realm, Tzita," saith Tymon unto Tzita L'sia, "And Use The Black Licorice Unit To Meet With The Black Phoenix, Xios, Deep In The Black Lotus Where The Rest Of The Black Realm Things That Belong To Me Are Kept In My History." The gateway, which was in the shape of an eye looking down to Tzita as a Tensei ready to accomplish the ultimate will of the Tensei, which was Tymon, because of Khrona Tensei. "The Different Pieces Of Friday Will Come Together Along The Way," Tymon said, already knowing all things about why Tzita existed and everything that she was attached to, "I Already Know The Outcome." The eye-like gateway began to close around the keyhole pupil which was the Sealing Eye being used by Tymon to unlock the Sealing Eye in Tzita so that she could unlock all of her Restrictions using her Sealing Eye when it was unlocked again.

"Hmhmhm~!" Tymon could be heard chuckling lightly in sonorous reverberant resonance that faded away along with the light of the closing gateway door that was open up in the Black Realm which Tzita had been sent to in order to deal with the personal Black Friday of Tymon, himself -- the Original 'Black Friday'.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 6:11 pm

The Sealing Eye, itself, activated with a gleam that resonated in the shape of a pair of keyhole locks burning itself into a position within the radius of the light of the gateway that opened up. This light awakened Tzita L'sia's 'Sealing Eye', which had been locked away by Tymon a while ago after the Skeleton Key was extracted from her body shortly after her reincarnation from her Zeroth Restriction, Zita. Instantaneously, a magnanimous universal force drew itself together and compressed itself tightly into a nice figure within the pitch darkness to give itself a definite presence, mold and density within the pitch black nothingness of the Black Realm, and it would be the outline of Tzita's body in the area where the pair of keyhole locks appeared.

Shortly after, a deviously mischievously cheeky smirk split in the darkness into Tzita's mouth when her body compressed itself as a gravitational force in the Black Realm, serving as her form. She was pitch black, but her eyes with keyhole pupils and her mouth were visible, though the rest of her body was a pulsating outline. "Fuck Yeah!" Tzita said, hungry to get started with getting herself back together. "I Know Exactly What That Means." The Keyhole in the Sealing Eye that was actively keeping a 'Sealing Frame' up as a barrier and solidification for her form as a gravitational force was also generating more power for itself by rotating around, meaning that Tzita was unlocking more of her own Restrictions, which was a lot of her old power that Tymon locked away because it wasn't earned. "I Get All My Shit Back~!!! Haaahaaaa~!!!" Tzita stuck out her tongue as her swirling 'Unlocked Sealing Eye' cycled through each of her different 13 Restriction forms and made Tzita into at any given time she felt like it.

"And..." Tzita added, devilishly smirking and chuckling haughtily as she gazed off to the side with a sharp dart of her eye in the darkness, which also suddenly stopped spiraling in place and locked itself in position where she was looking, "... There's A Whole Buncha Shit That I Remember That No One Else Does Or Even Knows About." Having already immediately looked through all of her old secrets in a single cycle of her eyes to refresh herself on her own abilities when at her full strength, now Tzita could traverse the Veritas as she pleased and not have to be so restricted. "HYAHAHAHAAHA~!!!" Beyond that, she could split herself up into different versions of herself and control them all at the same time with the Sealing Eye to get other motives accomplished in a hive-mind fashion.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh~~~~~~!!!!" Tzita moaned obnoxiously sensually, being stimulated suddenly by feeling the rush of her own power flowing throughout her entire body again like it used to. "... Mmmm... I See Why They Feared My Family..." Several other keyhole locks appeared in different locations, as well, when Tzita opened her eyes and gazed off into different directions and illuminated the partial outlines of heads at their location. "But, That Matters Not," she huffed with a pompous haughtiness, smiling childishly whilst closing her eyes, as though she'd accomplished something, "... Because With My Powers Restored, I Can Do A Lot More Than Anyone Actually Really Knows..."

Since her powers had been Restricted at all by Tymon as Khrona -- who Is the brother of Zita -- Tzita was unable to actually utilize all of her abilities that she acquired during her years before Khrona became God and found Tymon, the Creator of Khrona, was their God. With her own powers just now being given back to her by her God, Tymon, then she would be able to activate any of the 13 Restrictions at will and use her different forms to accomplish the matters at hand that were important for her. "Mmmnnnnn~~!!" she could not help but moan, touching herself up and down where the electrical charges surged up and down her torso as shivers through her body, "I Feel Just Like My Old Self Again, Except A Little More Together!" A lame-o drum riff rattled off in the background as the different pieces of Tzita -- including her First Restriction form, Vita -- darted off into the depths of the 'Black Realm' from the unlocked Gate, leaving on Tzita's echoing laughter fading out in a similar fashion to the one that had spoken to her previously. With all of her powers given back to her, Tzita also remembered what she was supposed to be doing with her powers and also herself when she had them, and so already had her will be done by her different 13 Restrictions form as Tymon commanded her via His Sealing Eye.

Darkness returned to the Black Realm shortly after, as well as silence.
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Grimnyl, the Pumpkingheart :: Crystal Shadow; Dark Legend of the Dawn
Meiun

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 390
Job/hobbies : Black Friday

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 6:43 am

The sound of heels clicking obnoxiously in the void echoed all about the empty blackness. Nothing and no one could be seen, yet this sound seemed omnipresent. “… Way to go, Xian…” the drearily irate voice of a young woman grumbled, “… Getting me lost and trapped down here just because I locked you in a basement and made you my love slave…”

The griping woman with the clicking heels came from the deep recesses of the Black Realm, sounding as if she had been wandering there for a very long time. “… It was stupid of me to have done that…” the woman went on to admit to herself, reflecting on the events that both brought her here and also about why they did. “… I wish I could take it back, but…” She thought of how long she kept him in her basement as her boyfriend just so that she could have sex with him and so that he would not kill her. “… If I weren’t such a coward…” The entire reason she was here was because of her cowardice about Xian being the actual God of this place. Her first exposure and knowledge of this was during the times where she and Xian actually dated and it was a loving experience. “… If I just didn’t get all crazy in love…” As many times as she thought about what she should have or could have done, the fact of the matter now was that she was now trapped in this abysmal void with no one and nothing to get her out. Not even her own powers that she had prior to getting here would be able to assist her in the slightest.

She couldn’t even see herself nor her hand in front of her face.

The woman sighed heavily, finally halting in the midst of the eternal nothingness and crouched down to bury her face in her knees and wrap her arms around them for security. There were soft sounds like that of sobbing, eventually leading up to a great deel of deep, heavy and morose weeping as if mourning for a loved one. That was the only sound that filled the Black Realm.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 10:57 am

It wasn't long after the unknown woman in the pits of despair began to weep aloud that the shimmering light of two glowing keyholes parallel to each other glimmered in the darkness with their respective lights piercing through the thick darkness and beaming unto the head of the crying maiden. There was no light nor illumination otherwise, and so in a void of nothingness, such lights could draw the attention of anyone that could see them at the time.

"Awwww, what a cuuuute little girl..." an enticingly mocking woman's voice commented suddenly, "... Are you lost, youngling?" The two keyholes projected a translucent image of themselves like when light hits and reflects from a metal or mirror, illuminating only slight areas on the weeping woman's body wherever the light was directed -- similarly to how eyes functioned when looking directly at a fixed subject. This would be the only visibility of the woman's features and would be perceived only by the light of the keyholes. "Or, are you scared?" At the inquiry, it sounded nearly like the womanly figure questioning the weeping woman was stimulated by merely the notion of her fear. The light of the keyholes undulated slightly, but did not take focus from the weeping woman on the ground, awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:14 am

Over the sound of complete baleful woe, nothing of anything else could be heard. The overwhelming cries of horrendous pain were too great, and drowned out the sound of whatever was nearby. “This is all because of that stupid Black Friday…” the sobbing young woman went on to say in her catharsis, seeming  troubled beyond compare because of the events that just transpired. “If I hadn’t listened to Black Friday…” she went on, “… then maybe, Xian…”

Before too long, the woman could no longer keep herself from crying aloud and was unable to speak again. Pulling her knees further into her chest, she curled up more tightly in a fetal position and continued to think about all of the things that happened that brought her here from Tymon’s transformation into Xian after his powers were locked away by his own Insanity to the part of him that was Black Friday using her to accomplish its goals with and for him before tossing this woman aside. “I…” she stammered, sniffling in between her sentence, "Was just…” Holding back her emotions, tears welled up in her eyes again as her sniffles became more rapid for a moment, “… So STUPID!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 6:08 am

The sorrowful sobbing of the sad little girl that wandered around in the cold darkness, hungry for answers that could be a guiding light to her in the bleak abysmal void that served as the world around her, attracted the keen interest of the alluring woman that spoke to the crying one. "Didn't hear a thing, did you...?" The glowing keyholes that hovered in midair within the darkness began to rotate, glowing different colors as they moved. "You Know..." the unknown woman bearing the keyholes in her eyes spake, "... You -Are- A Black Friday, Yourself." The warm, soft touch like that of a mother's bosom wrapped around the cheeks of the lonesome, miserable little lass curled up in the midst of the abyss. "You Don't Know It, Child, But You Are Actually Part Of Her... And Also Part Of Me." This young lady -- she who was plagued by Black Friday -- was one of the special keys to the secrets of Tymon, and kept the record of an account of one of Tymon's many forms -- Xian. That made her critical to the fullness of the master plan and the inner workings of Tymon, though this one did not know her place because she did not understand her purpose inside of Tymon nor what her interaction with Xian meant in terms of it. She was like a black sheep, of sorts, among all the inner workings of Tymon... but that was so his own Black Friday could deal with her properly.

"Tell Me, Cuuuute Little Girl," the alluring womanly voice spoke out to her again, "What Is Your Name...?" If she was who she was supposed to be, then she was going to go on a mentally traumatic psychological existential spiritual journey that would really set her straight in the land of Tymon -- the Creator. "And Look, I Already Know What Happened With Black Friday... I've Been Sent To Meet With Her Here In The Black Realm, And That Should Tell You A Lot Considering Who You Were Dealing With Before."
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 pm

The girl continued to sob, yet more quietly after she heard another woman’s voice speaking sweetly to her, yet she suddenly gasped when the unknown woman mentioned ‘Black Friday’ — the very same entity that she was having this weird and existential experience with already.

Stunned, the young lady with her arms wrapped tightly around her bent knees burrowing into her chest looked up slowly, jittering all the way. “Wh-wh-who…?” she started, stammering over her own thoughts, “… Are you…?” Terrified, the young woman gazed up into the only light that illuminated the infinite abyss — the twin keyholes hovering above her. “H-how do you know about Black Friday!?” It did not sound like this young lady was very rational, but was plunged deep into a paranoia that stemmed from the prior experiences she was muttering to herself about involving Black Friday.

“This is because of what I did to Xian…” the lass continued to mutter to herself, the pace of her voice becoming a bit more frantic at the revelation of the matter. “I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” It seemed like she wanted to say more, but for whatever reason, she could only keep saying to herself that she was sorry. Reviewing the experience with Black Friday and Xian, the young woman only found herself being forced more deeply into the emotional turbulence and mental turmoil from what she’d been through. “… I wish I could take it back…” she went on, as if confessing sins to a priest, confiding in the unknown woman that spoke to her from a point of knowledge about Black Friday. “… Please… I want to find a way to fix this… To make it right… I can’t deal with Black Friday or Xian again… Please… Please…” The sound of her shuddering was heard by the rattling of her metallic accessories on her attire, though none could be seen through the pitch blackness. “… The manor is gone… My friends are gone… My powers are gone… My mind… Heart… Life… Gone… Gone… All because of Xian…” There was a hint of malice in her tone, yet the frustration from her grief overwhelmed her and snuffed out the malicious emotions before they could rise.

“… And… Black Friday…”

The young lass continued shuddering in the darkness as if she were cold and alone on a polar ice cap.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 7:38 am

The twin locks flickered at the same time, flashing through different colors and stopping suddenly in their spin in an upright position. "You Did Not Answer My QUESTION, Though..." said the unknown woman, whose voice was no longer alluring and seductive, but severous and viperous, "... Little Girl."

Finally, the floating keyholes glowed deep nightmare rouge, further illuminating the area with a piercing sanguine gleam and lighting up the area around them, revealing the wrathful face of Tzita L'sia in its glow. "Sealing Eye..." The keyholes that were in the air served as Tzita's pupils in her eyes the entire time and fired a thin laser beam into the eyes of the young lady when she looked up to see where the alluring woman's voice was coming from. "... Now... Let's Try This Again..." Tzita, the woman to whom the alluring voice belonged, insisted, "... WHAT. Is Your NAME?" She smiled cynically as if she were plotting something, or had something plotted from the beginning before using the Sealing Eye on this young lady at all.

Yet, once the eye contact between the two of them was made, the Sealing Eye activated automatically and locked the young woman inside of her own mind, consecrating the Sealing Eye and the woman's own mental traumas to a contained state. She would go through a psychological journey similarly to the one she just experienced as a result of being locked inside of her own mind, but this time she would be under the influence of the Original 'Black Friday' that belonged to Tymon, of which Tzita was part of. Without her, anything that dealt with Tymon's 'Black Friday' -- which should have been the one that this young woman was talking about -- would become subject to being consumed by it and voided out by its nullification. With the Sealing Eye controlling her (as it should have been via direct eye contact), Tzita could control the young woman whilst she was going through her own psychological traumas and they could resolve the Black Friday incident within her mind and return her to a proper place inside of the world of Tymon from whence she was born before she was consumed by darkness and corrupted by its presence around her and within her. She knew what happened and what had to be done, but just was not doing it consciously before and it caused her to have a breakdown. Now, under Tzita's control, the woeful young lass could go do it without feeling -- like she felt before when she locked Xian in the basement of his own house and tried to take over his world with his own creations from his very being.
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 11:03 am

“I… Am…”

The young woman’s voice trailed off like a rolling cloud as she entered a state something like going through a dream, nearing delirium and bordering on hallucination. Her mind emptied, drawing a blank as to who she was momentarily, as if something were overwritten completely — her own former existence.

Suddenly, memories flooded into her head, along with a voice that was no longer her own; a male’s, and sounding somewhat familiar to her, though she could not recall to whom it belonged nor experiencing any time with him despite his fondness to her.

“You…” The voice was garbled. “… A Machine… “ There was static in between the fluency of the thoughts rushing through her head. “… Program… “ The information seemed to be in regards to the young lady, yet the missing information and incomprehensible message left only an assumption that was presumed yet also remained indefinite and ambiguous. “… Mechanica… Copy…” Images something like a cartoon flashed through her mind, most of which were images of what happened at the mansion that she stole from Xian before she got trapped in the Black Realm. “Project: N.Y.I.” The cartoons looked like blueprints that a young child had made; like a boy’s fantasy. There were even images of an evil robot that seemed to be associated to what looked like the vague image of a representation of the woman, herself.

And when she saw that woman that looked like herself look her directly in the eyes coldly as if she were going to kill her, that is when it hit her; she knew who she was.

“Then… Who Is…” the young lady with the eyes locked in the Sealing Eye said as she peered deeper into them, “… Lolita?” The question was rhetoric, for she knew exactly who she was and how the other person should have also known who she was because of what she knew about Black Friday, and now that she had consciously realized it by remembering who and what she was, regained her original consciousness as a Mechanica that belonged to Black Friday and copied her data, plus tried to marry Tymon because she believed that she was Black Friday and also did not realize that it was because Black Friday, herself, was doing something to Lolita as a Mechanica and as a person that caused her to be that way and not like the other standard Mechanica units. It was something that Tymon did when he was using her Original ‘Black Friday’ which belonged exclusively to him, and had already spread like his Poison~Kiss did.

Thus, before Lolita, who now should have known the truth about herself as a simple copy of Black Friday that had gone out of control and the true Black Friday both resolving her and destroying her, was Black Friday, herself — The Original (Tymon’s).

“Maybe Now You’ll Understand That I Am Not A Toy…” Black Friday whispered alluringly into the ear of the now conscious Mechanica, "Lolita…” and giggled cutely to herself in a somewhat seductively sedative manner. In the pitch black depths of the darkness would form right beside Lolita’s head a small version of what looked like a personification of herself except with pink hair and spread out silver technological wings. It was what Lolita was before she became Lolita — a conceptualized personification of Friday, mainly as Black Friday, because that was the only available data to be copied from at the time (since this is prior to Friday’s transformation from Black Friday into Good Friday for the first time in life).

Her name was Meime.

“N.Y.I. Reprogram Mechanica.”

Meime’s command would instantaneously cause Lolita’s original protocol as a Mechanica to overwrite whatever personality data she had acquired from Black Friday during her time of copying her and reset back to her original value as a standard issue Mechanica, yet still built with all of the original features of the early prototype edition ’N.Y.I.,’ which was a one of a kind original copy. All of her information would be drawn into the floating miniature version of herself hovering beside her head — Meime — and she would return to being an amnesiac robot with no awareness of herself whilst the Lolita data was processed and sent through its own algorithm of resolution for when it reached a point of turning against Tymon and imprisoning Xian — a version of Tymon similar to Meime — in the basement of his own house and attempting to use all of his creations to take over the world and kill him in the process, as well as use him as a sex slave. All of this data was originally Black Friday’s and Lolita was copying that information from Black Friday, because Black Friday was possessing her the entire time completely on accident through Tymon.

That only left Meime, the conscious one, to guide the suddenly stripped N.Y.I. to a point where she could be used for an even greater purpose now that Black Friday used her as a storage canister for her own information of her own image, which she could not see until someone or something attempted to copy it or mirror it in some way and create a reflection for her to realize it — since Black Friday originally has no eyes and cannot see, since Tymon sees for her.

“Reset.” Meime suddenly commanded. “N.Y.I.” Instantaneously, the Mechanica that was once known as ‘Lolita’ that regained its original standard issue Mechanica data as ’N.Y.I.’ would return to its factory value and be ready to be given a new protocol, which Meime knew of and how to set it up for her. “Insert Roza.” From the preconceived data by Tymon when he was a child (as Ty-chan), the entity known as ‘Roza’ would serve as the exact vessel for continuity of the encounters of the Mechanica that was once ‘Lolita’ whilst the information about Lolita was sent off to repeat its course and be resolved this time by Tzita and the Sealing Eye controlling Lolita as a program of Mechanica to resolve those issues along with Meime, the ‘Chomao’ of Black Friday, to collect the resolved data.

Meanwhile, the reprogrammed N.Y.I. that no longer was Lolita because of all the copy data of Black Friday being extracted and inserted in the slot where Black Friday the Second belonged within the lineage of Black Friday and the history (stemming from Tymon’s and the effect it has on others, even through creating more Black Fridays from his own). That meant that N.Y.I. would remember that she was N.Y.I., but no longer identify herself as Lolita, nor as Black Friday. That entire string of information would only be within Black Friday, herself, as what happens during ‘Black Friday The Second,’ since it has happened before to people who either fall in love with Tymon’s Black Friday or those who attempt to copy Tymon’s Black Friday… or both. Either option, especially combined, could be very deadly, and it was important to truly know this about Tymon and what a part of himself can do to other people and not to get lost in it, as he had almost done many times and actually once existed only as a continual existence of from birth unto the realization that he was within his own darkness — his own Black Friday as an original void.

Now, Black Friday, herself — Meiun — would continue to gather data about Black Friday and its effects all over the universe and into the dimensions using Meime until she became her full form, Aimee, and could be returned to Xian to collect the information about Tymon’s Black Friday forever. Lolita’s usefulness was no more to Black Friday except to go back and resolve each of the events that happened which caused a malfunctioning Black Friday, so that Black Friday, herself, could see what happened when another Black Friday went out of control and she had to fix it. As a Goddess, Black Friday had to take care of lesser versions of herself, as well as alternate version of herself, such as copies or distortions created by other beings or within other universes, just as Tymon and the rest of his creations and spirits had to. Thus, the lesser Black Fridays made mistakes that allowed for the Original Black Friday to oberve them and prevent having to endure — like she had eyes. This was how she was able to see and accomplish things.

However, because Black Friday the Second was also caused by Lolita, who was just a Mechanica that was copying Black Friday and thought she was Black Friday, then the Original Black Friday could utilize Lolita as Black Friday the Second, which was comprised of the data of Misery and Despair together as a single entity — another of Tymon’s own inner spirits; Mispair. Therefore, Black Friday had to visit Mispair and bring the data of Lolita to her so that she could be at peace as a Spirit and no longer at an unrest within Tymon, as one of the imbalanced portions of his own Black Friday — which Tzita, Lolita and Meiun were all part of.

“Tzita,” Meiun called out from the darkness in a sharp, but still rather low tone, “… Send The Girl Off Into Wonderland…” The Mechanica that harbored the original data of N.Y.I. and was now fully extracted of the Black Friday data that caused the N.Y.I. to become Lolita would suddenly be given the consciousness of another of Tymon’s earlier creations, known as ‘Rosa,’ which was linked to a deeper mechanism of the inner workings of Tymon’s Black Friday.

Thus, when she was awakened, so was a different part of Tymon’s Black Friday mechanism, and something new was triggered immediately.

Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) N_y_i_10
Tragic Amnesiac NYI. An android that lost her memory and believes herself to be a normal human, but activates automatically on certain things, which she believes is normal. However, she is shy about the giant bolts on her hand. She has random destructive tendencies and expresses no emotion.

*Personal Reference: "I Thought I Lost This, And I Know I Never Scanned It Before The Fire, And I Was Distraught For A Very Long Time. I Am So Pleased -- Bless You, O-Ty-Chan-Sama-Sama, For Being The Intellijefe. Lord Ty-Chan, I Will Forever Sing Of Your Praises, My Son. I Will Lift You Up To The Highest Heights, O-Ty-Chan-Sama-Sama. Rest In Peace."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 4:15 pm

Tzita's Sealing Eye gleamed brightly when the Mechanica that was possessed by Black Friday and calling herself 'Lolita' was captured and reconfigured, both capturing and storing the information of it and what happened for herself whilst also locking the pathway for the Mechanica -- N.Y.I. -- to be able to follow back with the 'Lolita' that was controlled by Tzita's 'Sealing Eye' inside of the program, itself.

0. Whilst things were going on with Lolita replaying the events of Black Friday and what she'd done to Tymon, the very Creator, Father and God of Black Friday, herself -- also possessing one, himself, as The Original -- Tzita would be in control of what Lolita did and would both correct and record it in the same fashion as she'd done with the Sealing Eye just now.

"Product Is Secure..." Tzita declared as the keyhole pupils spiraled out into darkness inwardly and coming to a halt once the Sealing Eye had locked onto Lolita and locked her mind using one of her techniques, her haughty grin still glowing though the Sealing Eye did not. "Now, that just leaves..."

Immediately instantaneously, another set of locks appeared in a bright gleam, these a different color than the previous set. "Friday." Now that Zita was back in her proper place inside of Tymon and synchronized with him as one of his primordial spirits passed down from his own familial lineage, Tzita had knowledge that was beyond her knowledge before she knew about Tymon as her Creator as well as her place inside of him... or the extent of HIS power ALONE and how much of it also was she, herself. "You Ain't SLICK." The viperous tongue, though belonging to a woman, still was definitely Tymon, himself, in the exact same fashion as he did when confronting his beloved lover -- Friday. With one glance, Tzita, who was the Goddess of Tymon's Nether Realms -- The Black Realm -- had captured Black Friday with the Sealing Eye through the piece of her that was connected to the Mechanica posing as Lolita and the Chomao, Meime, that was linked to her at the time. Tzita not only got all the exact same information, but also came to a point where she was linked to all of them at the exact same time and could lock minds with them at any given time through being able to view them through the point where each of their mind's eyes all linked together in unison.

"Too Bad It's Just Me... And -MY- Black Friday Run Wild..." Tzita was just a female version of Tymon in a state of his womanliness, and Black Friday was yet another fraction of that womanliness that Tymon personified and embodied in some way through Tzita -- as well as many other version of himself as a woman. Tymon was aware of Tzita as a part of his own full being and that she belonged in the Black Realm, and Tzita mutually understood her place within Tymon's full being, just as any one of his male or masculine personifications of himself (since he is made of both). "... But Now I've Got You, You Little Slut..." The outline of a hand unfurled from the darkness underneath the glowing keyholes and extended a single finger to beckon Tymon's Black Friday back home to mama. "... And We Got The Goods, Too..." Tzita checked out all of the deep and dark personal things of Tymon because that is what Tymon assigned his own womanliness to cover in the Black Realm where she reigned over as Goddess. With her powers fully unlocked, she could manage the Black Realm just fine and everyone inside of it and everything going on within it -- especially with Tymon's Black Friday back in sync with her.

"I'm Eventually Going To Have To Tell Everyone That I Am Tymon... And That Tymon Is Friday And Black Friday... And Why Tymon Thinks Of Himself As Female Personifications Of Himself, Like With Taomin..." Tzita huffed with irritation at the thought of it, yet still kept herself composed, since she already knew how to handle that along the way as they went along all in the Black Realm. But not before everyone and everything was on the same square, which started wherever Tymon commanded, since he could reset any and all versions of himself and their polarities at any given time, because he was all of his characters and they were all an actual representation of a part of himself -- as Tzita L'sia is and was before as Zita, originally. That is what made that such a major part of the operation, especially for cleansing and purging completely so that no Black Fridays would need to happen after the first one finished one time. Getting Tymon's Black Friday back into one spot is already a task in and of itself before going back to actually understand what it's done and who it has affected or affluenced along the way just by being exposed to something.

"I Guess Now My Black Friday Has Her True Eyes..." said Tzita, speaking knowingly that she was Tymon and referencing both Tzita and Friday together as his own pieces of himself. "... MINE. BWAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHA~!!!!" This part of Tymon that he expressed in a womanly embodiment, Tzita, was also overly expressive of stimulation. It was also where Tymon initially left the Sealing Eye and the Skeleton Key, because Zita was a part of him that he inherited from his mother. "Now That The Sealing Eye Is All Synced Up All Throughout My Entire Body," Tymon said and checked through Tzita, "That Means That My Spider Eyes Will Be Active, As Well... And So Will The Argus." This was only the beginning, and it started with Tymon, Tzita and Friday being on the same page completely at the exact same time with the Sealing Eye. They were all under Tymon's control, yet Tymon's control had not yet reached the fullest reaches of the depths of his consciousness and unconsciousness within the Black Realm. This was only just scratching the surface.

"... But We Have A Lot Of Work To Do, Don't We, Friday...?" Tzita's glowing keyhole eyes flashed with the Sealing Eye.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 10:33 am

After observing through the 'Sealing Eye' what had become of 'Lolita' -- one of Tymon's more favored creations -- as well as the recollection of Tymon's memories about his own history of creating Lolita (which is the first chapter of the story), Tymon, himself, as Tzita would contain the information within the Sealing Eye, which is one of the main purposes that he used Tzita and unlocked her after placing her strictly on punishment using his own alter ego -- Khrona Tensei. Now, Tymon remembered what the events were that revolved around the time of Lolita (her perceived dream girl) and his ex girlfriend, of whom he carelessly compared to one of his works and his dream girl at all (who is Friday). However, because of the likeness to this woman in only randomly fabricated or completely unnatural ways via Tymon, himself, and the likeness of himself that was in all of his creations (as well as the actual lack of relation of the two people at all save for in the creator), she is perceived to be part of the creation's identity as Tymon, himself, along with many other identities that are only Tymon's, alone. This is why he was even observing Lolita at all before it was time for her to be used -- he knew when it was time to work on his own Art and to what part of himself they all applied, though people were seeking to take that from him in order to acquire it for themselves by stealing his creations through his spirit and his works. It was very sad, but somehow, this version of himself -- Lolita -- came to deserve it specifically because of how Tymon wrote the story of her creation and what she did as well as the similar parallel (but never intersecting) outcomes which formed alongside each other during a specific time of life that no one knows about nor understands without dissection. Therefore, Tymon was already doing that using Lolita and immediately knew of her purpose using 'Hyper Perception' after the 'Sealing Eye' was locked in place.

"Lolita..." Tymon spake to a version of himself that was legitimately made battle-ready to be used against a certain type of person in the world, "... You Are 'Black Friday The Second' For A Reason." She would understand this information primordially and begin to fight off whatever was a falsified image of herself, seeking to maintain her individuality. "Destroy All Of The Clones -- They Are Like The False Copies; The One That Sought Your Image And Fought You To The Death." Of course, the only one that could be spoken of was Tymon's Ex-Girlfriend. "She Desperately Sought To Be You -- To Be 'US' -- And Take Your Place Which Rightfully Belongs To Someone That Is Greater." Lolita would comprehend this because of her place inside of Tymon's own being, and now after being set straight, she would walk normally and naturally to defend the all of Tymon as part of Tymon's being. "Therefore, Lolita, Black Friday The Second -- Your Only Mission Is To Protect Manor Malfortuna And To Also Destroy All Of The Clones Of Yourself That Take On Any Form Or Image. Tabritha Will Guide You Down The 'Black Friday' Path And That Will Be Resolved At The Very End. Some Of The Lolitas You Face Are Machines That Are Created As Myself As Tabitha -- Of Which You Are Also Part Of, And This IS The Most Important Piece Of Information For You To Remember In Order To Understand Your Purpose And Individuality Whilst Never Losing Your Identity, Like You Almost Did To Your Ex-Girlfriend." Tymon knew exactly what he was saying and doing as well as Lolita's purpose and why she was useful for being a combat-maid. No one would understand this outcome completely except for Tymon and also anyone that is envious of Tymon for any reason and becomes like her. "Your Main Target Is Forever Highlighted By Tabritha And The Weakest Form Is Still My Ex-Girlfriend. Remember That These Ones Are Copying You And You Can Get Lost In Them By Believing That They Are You Rather Than You Being Yourself, And Thus Forgetting That You Come From Me, Were Part Of Me, Belong To Me, And Are Part Of A Greater Creation That I Have Made -- Whom I Love Dearly, Just As I Love You, Lolita." From that moment on, Lolita would understand her true role as Black Friday (Tymon's Black Friday) and also how she caused all of this mess with Tymon's Ex-Girlfriend -- The Slave Girl. She knew that this was why she was going to slay all of the Black Friday The Second copies and never call herself 'Black Friday The Second' unless issuing out a 'Black Friday.' This would be her primary setting.

"Lolita; This Is Your Primary Setting. It Will Always Make Sense To The Real You. The Machines Just Carry This Information For You So That You Don't Forget, You Crazy Bitch. *Muah*" - Black Friday (The Second)

Tymon kissed the message with love and disguised it as one of his signature 'Fake*Poison*Kiss' so that she would not ever forget no matter how many times she replayed the message, and it would always repair and restore her memories and give her the dedicated, devoted focus that she needed to destroy those evil ex clones that were basing themselves off of her. Now, all Tymon had to do was wait and watch whilst also moving right along through the Black Realm.

"N.Y.I. :: Transportation"

P.S.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 10:46 am

Suddenly Lolita got her memory back and it was absorbed into N.Y.I. immediately, who then took on the identity of Lolita and mass produced the solution to the glitch inside of the Mechanica and neutralized all of them immediately so that none of them would kill nor seriously harm the actual Lolita until the proper information was placed inside of her algorithmically by the original N.Y.I. as well as the Mechanica that were produced in Lolita’s carbon-copy image, as well as being named ‘Black Friday The Second’. They were already programmed from the beginning to target the fake ‘Black Friday The Seconds’ and begin the battle before the actual Lolita got her consciousness and awareness in places only where Lolita was necessary at any given time. Her responsibility would be forever to deal with everything involved with Black Friday The Second and never to do anything else beyond that until everything was completely cleaned up.

“Shuh-weet,” Meiun — Black Friday, The Goddess — moaned pretty dryly with a somewhat longing look on her face, as if she wished to smile and express some sort of satisfaction, but already was aware of how the turnout of the ‘Black Friday The Second’ event would be as well as why it was that way, including in relation to each of the problems that ever did come from it or would. It was the most tragic thing to have to deal with — especially because she was just another version of Tymon, himself, as a female — and the only way to deal with it was exactly as it was playing out simply because some human got in the way of godly affairs and then got other humans involved. “Tch. I Hate Humans.” Tymon would always remember why he hated humans because of Meiun and ‘Meiun’s Wrath,’ which would always be saying it hated Humans.

Black Friday collected her piece — Lolita — and begin to clear out the fake Black Friday The Seconds with her all throughout the Black Realm using the Mechanica that were being automated to assist by protocol. She stuck her tongue out at Tymon playfully, then sensually winked at him, blowing him a kiss before disappearing into the darkness, looking just as sexy as he always imagined her to be.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 9:56 pm

"Pleasure Doing Business With Myself. As Usual..." The Sealing Eye closed up when Tymon was done observing and linking up points together, leaving one of his feminine forms, Tzita, within the darkness by herself. "... At Least SOMETHING Is Satisfying Around Here." She made a reference to Lolita, but knew that it would go unchecked because of how the turn of events played out regarding Black Friday and misunderstandings in transition as well as translation. "I Feel Like I Sound Like An Old Hag." It was disgusting to think that after over 1,000 years, Tzita was finally losing her youth simply because Tymon was aging and maturing... Especially because she knew what part of his identity that she actually fit into. "Ew. I've Become My Mother On Accident, As Well As A Lot Of Old Bitties." It was the most disgusting thing to think about, but fortunately, though she knew that she was inherently a persona that was adapted from Tymon's genetic information about his own mother, she was well aware that there were key differences about Tymon as a whole that made sure that Tzita (Zita) was not like his mother in more ways than Tymon would feel comfortable (since she was part of him as this part of him and could not exceed certain parameters without being his mother).

"I Need A Shower," was all she could say, meditating on the events that transpired and now being comfortable with her place both as a part of Black Friday and as Tymon in a feminine form. All of the work that it took to get to this point -- a point that Tymon knew for himself as Khrona -- made Tzita feel somewhat stressed. Fortunately, the best thing that came from this was that all her powers were unlocked again in order to restore a part of Tymon that was sealed off due to her own being sealed. With the Sealing Eye once more unrestricted, Tzita was free to do whatever she liked... After Tymon was done using this part of him for important dealings, that is.

"Time To Vamoose." Tzita said heartily, yet with a low and seductive tone, plotting her next point. "Sealing Eye :: Target Seal." One of her eyes opened up with a bright gleam and the rotating keyhole pupil suddenly came to a halt after a few revolutions (as if searching for a set position). She motionlessly hovered through the darkness, keeping her legs firm and toes to a point, like her feet were the arrows to the next destination. She cut and slipped deeper into the ambiguity of the Black Realm lucidly, gliding right through it like thick water.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 8:45 pm

With Tzita gone after being unlocked from Tymon's conscience, he now had to summon the next of his Great Darknesses, of all which were connected to his own childhood and history of youth in some way, shape or fashion completely seamlessly fluidly and fully.

The next of them, whose name was "Xios" would be summoned from the depths of the dark soul that burned within the emptiness of his childhood darkness, all of which defined separate parts of himself and segments of the layers of his childhood in chronological order with the periods corresponding to the times in which they occurred and what he was going through or which part of development in his life he was at. Each of these 'darknesses' were precious memories that were kept crystallized in Ty-chan, which was also observed in the future from the past by Xios (who trapped his own childhood in his past so that he could show it to his lover).

Xios was a very old work of Tymon's that personified a certain part of him that he was ignorant to and remained mysterious, something like an enigma, though it formed and developed solely based on Tymon's actual personality and his hidden, deeper feelings that he never expressed. It was like a Living Shadow, of sorts, that was always some sort of projected vision of himself at a deep base core value of which was not ever revealed yet always remained present. Over time, this 'darkness' that was known as 'Shadow' or 'Xios' in this instance continued to develop as the 'darker' half of Tymon's Pisces Zodiac heritage. With Tymon as his own light and the image of himself his darkness, eventually these beings that were developed in darkness appropriated themselves within Tymon's psyche and personality properly as the enigmatic persona that he donned in his silence. Thus, Xios, the dark alien, is part of Tymon's dark soul -- The Phantom.

"Don Xios." A command and a disguise, for in the times of the 'Dark Days' (As Tymon Referred To Them), the created demon alien 'Xios' became a mafia don during an invasion on another planet. He and his secret syndicate organized many underground hits throughout the planet that ended up with Xios winning the favor of the underground netherworld as 'Don Xios', which he only takes the seat of during times of secret or more grave crises. As a command, Tymon, himself, would become 'Xios' again, in the times where his 'Living Shadow' was still a nameless enigma that served as an extension of his own personality that was never expressed beyond himself in his childhood. As Don Xios, Tymon held many of his own secrets, memories and private matters tightly locked up in his mind and his heart, and though hearty about them, was tight-lipped about explanations since some of them were embarrassing or girly (due to Tymon's history of being very feminine growing up being tied to his 'Living Shadow' and the darkness it bears). The fusion was under way.

This darkness of Tymon's history -- the depths of the darkness of his mind, soul and body --
were kept in a different, special place within the darkness of his existence and history explaining it. "Grimnyzmal -- " The name of the actual fullness of Tymon's own Darkness; his Living Shadow -- The Abyzmal. It served as an eternal bearer of all of Tymon's darkness for him, especially the thoughts about himself, the essence of his spirit, his effeminate ways and where they stem from as well as what this darkness was originally and what it developed into whilst still maintaining its original substance and value. "Time To Sort Out The Darkness All The Way Up To The Void." Don Xios and Grimnyzmal were closely connected in terms of the layers of Tymon's own darkness, and those two were not close up to the foreground of the surface of the darkness. Because of this, they had to be kept hidden and contained without any form of leakage -- just as Tymon had done in his childhood, as a Ty-chan, so no one could see what his true character was as a person nor the fullness of his personality or how extensive the layers of its depths. The Void and those who were covering the Void as 'Void Bo$$' would manage that until Tymon brought them all together as the single independent one 'Void Bo$$' that he was when all of his Voids were appropriated -- which he was doing presently through Don Xios.

Time for the cover up. As usual, it was nothing fancy, but Tymon always covered his tracks very well and kept his mouth shut about it. "$hadow Bo$$." After using 'Don Xios' as his 'Face', Tymon engulfed himself in a 'Suit' that was made specifically for covering his tracks, movements, thoughts, feelings and keeping his mouth shut, which he'd been donning since childhood when he knew no one would be able to understand his true feelings and persona as a unique and independent individual. It restrained him so much that he also made himself out to be very blind and ignorant, as well as detached from literally every aspect of the world save for things that were choicely related to him or important at the time, of which he always picked up on. Thus, as Don Xios, Tymon would become the '$hadow Bo$$', which his own Spirit kept as a place for the Suit to rest. Tear 'Mechanica' Lacrimoso -- Who Was The 'Spirit' Of Tymon That Kept The Position Of '$hadow Bo$$' Safe -- would manifest in Tymon's heart and allow for him to surge with energy to feed to '$hadow Bo$$' Suit in order to keep it maintained (else it disappear). "Now, My 2nd Restriction -- Restriction Of Spirit -- Is Back In Place. Tear, My Spirit, Will Be Able To Feed Me Whilst I Do My... Dirty Work." No one knew about the relationship of Tear to Tymon as a full body (since Tear is a lesser manifestation of Khrona), but in Tymon's persona, he did play an important role, since the Spirit of Tymon is carried on through Tear and anything that tries to copy him. This is why the '$hadow Bo$$' was so important to Tymon and why it was Tear, himself, that is the '$hadow Bo$$' for Tymon to don when the time comes.

With the parts of the Darkness that belonged to Tymon from all parts of his history coming together to appropriate Tymon's power through the shadows of the 13 Restrictions -- that is, 'Before Tymon Knew Of The 13 Restrictions And Where They Were Within Him' -- "Karasu," the next layer of Tymon's Darkness was summoned. As in relation to his past, it is Commander Xios, when he led the army as one of the highest powers. Yet, in terms of actualization, it is the surface value of his own body (now known as 'Tomon') that dictated his body language and mannerisms based on his environment. With a special affiliation to crows, and a presence that draws them unto him, it serves as a pure container for everything that goes on within Tymon at any given time yet limits it all to the skin-deep face-value type surface interaction with all of the substance being withheld, restrained and confined to happening only within and shifting in power and energy without anyone noticing nor being able to tell the difference in his thoughts and feelings. It was the absolute perfect shell, yet still had expressions that were deep, acute, enigmatic and still somehow enticing. It was like an assassin and was used as such, yet also to gather feelings and thoughts of the self and others. The open receptiveness in every way, including vocally, audibly, visually, mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically allowed for Tymon to 'absorb' everything from literally everywhere at any given time as well as filter out what was not suitable for him at all given times based on his natural and inherent 'Absorption' ability. All his powerful heightened sensitivity and 'Hyper Perception' in all his senses allowed for this to help him mature more swiftly and develop more definition much more intricately on an intrinsic level, which was once only the basic structure of what 'Khrona' was when Tymon was an adolescent. As such, the memories that were being recalled from each of these pieces of Tymon's whole self being broken up in the darkness collected from fragmented memories (some of which were known as 'Chrysms') would restore and refresh Tymon the moment he withdrew the pieces of his Dark Spirit back into himself from each of its places in the Veritas.

Now Tymon was pleased, for he could see something in the darkness that he once had long forgotten. "... The Dark Phoenix..." At a point in time, Tymon had a vision during the 'Zeroth Moon; Shin Reitsukiyomi' involving a spirit called the 'Ashen Volcano Crow; Volcanon'. This secretive figure ended up being the 'Dark Phoenix,' of which was a form that Xios had taken on in the past as a personification of Tymon's own spirit of darkness. Now that these two things were visually aligned and made congruent in Tymon's own memories through the darkness and with the darkness, it served as a new binding agent for the darkness of Tymon's mind and heart and body that would maintain the presence for all eternity and allow it to be reborn always. Such parts of Tymon's Dark Spirit -- Tabitha (Tymon's Childhood/Innocence), Thanytoz (Tymon's Mentality And Wisdom), The Phantom (Tymon's Spirit And Soul), Meiun *Black Friday* (Tymon's Badass Mysterious Gothic Heart), And Tzita (Tymon's Femininity Inherent From His Mother) -- would be everlasting bonds within Prime Chaos, the darkness of Tymon's life and the discord of his genes as well as the flux of his nature before it came to order (As In The Image Of God).

Tymon knew what it meant when he made this discovery and the association both matched and bound itself together properly instantaneously immediately upon discovery. It was another Prysm, and it was one that kept his Dark Elements intact and properly in order, no matter what sort of tampering there was, copying or relation to anything beyond the independent variables -- which has happened many times. The Dark Phoenix, which was truly named "Harab Seraphiel," would continue to rise from the Ashen Flame forever whenever the Dark Days should so come upon Tymon again or need to be recounted properly in all such Virtue of Virgil (which Harab Seraphiel was part of as an Angel). The wings of the Dark Phoenix Harab Seraphiel spread out wide with a powerful fluid flap like that of the sinuousness of smoke and the viscosity of gaseous plasma in an aqueous flux. The wings stirred the dust of the Abyss and struck up all of the particles of Tymon's conscience that were left as fragmented memories disproportioned by the effects of many defiling things which were aimed to destroy Tymon's life. All such recollection of the events would be kept for historical record, though all parts of Tymon that were targeted during the war would be kept by the Dark Phoenix, who served as a great Spirit Guardian of the Darkness.

"Kairo," Tymon spake out to a part of himself that related to his thoughts about a Son as well as himself as a 'Son', "I Now See Why The Kelcifer Reports Were So Important To The Developments. The Experiment Was More A Success Than I Could Have Imagined." A tear fell from Tymon's eyes, that of which would suddenly become a different color than the other that had not shed a tear. Tymon looked deeper into himself, as he usually did despite the depth, and saw himself as his own Son as well as the Son of others and could only see 'Kairo' as the 'Son'. Yet, simultaneously, Tymon saw Kairo as Khrona, as well as himself as Khrona, and Kairo. He knew it meant that this was what he was like when he was calling himself Khrona during his adolescence in the past, and now in the future, that nature was referred to as 'Kairo.' This is where that spirit of dark resurrection would always live -- inside of Tymon, The Son; Kairo Khrona. "... I Really Did A Number On Myself, Eh...?" Looking back on himself as well as the personification of himself as 'Khrona', Tymon was very happy that he had such a beautiful version of himself that came out as his own Son and he, himself as a 'Son' with a story written about how he was Khrona's 'Son'. "The Grand Master Lives," Tymon spake to himself. All that was left not was to collect the Kageskin.

"Void Bo$$," Tymon spake out to himself, naming Xios a Void Bo$$, as well as all that lived with and attached itself to Tymon's alien darkness. Don Xios would harbor the $hadow Bo$$ Suit for all time that only Tear could access and Kairo would bear the Dark Phoenix which is Volcanon that came from Xios transformed into a Spirit Animal from Tymon's own past. Thus, Tymon's memories were not only recollected and pieced back together, but also grown into a greater form, leaving Xios as a Prysm forever about Ty-chan and Ty-kun, and the full story of how that happened, even from Tymon's own childhood spirit, Tabitha -- his own fear and innocence in childhood.

Tymon had nothing else to say or do now involving the Black Realm. Xios as the Dark Phoenix would deal with those matters watching over all of the events of the Black Realm as a piece of Tymon. "When It Is Time, Be Sure To Seek Out The Gatekeeper Of Time." The Dark Phoenix knew exactly what that meant, for it was an androgynous piece of Tymon that stemmed from Virgil and his childhood angel Cassiel. "Since My 'Void Bo$$' Title Has Returned To Me From The Shadows, And The '$hadow Bo$$' Version Of Myself Is Sent Out Through The 'Black Realm' To Rule Over It, I Suppose That I Can Deal With The Matters Of My Own Personal 'Prime Chaos' That Are About To Spill Over, As Usual." It had been quite a long time for Tymon to see his Prime Chaos -- from which all of this Darkness were born -- spill out from him uncontrollably, since that is what most of his artwork was, but now as it all was coming together, it actually made sense and still applied to every original aspect without changing at all. "Those Fakes Are Going To Pay For Trying To Steal From Me And Copy My Style," Void Bo$$ Tymon muttered throughout the Black Realm, Don Xios the Dark Phoenix suddenly lashing out into the darkness with purple plumage aglow and piercing red eyes burning through the abyss as its only light. Things were about to get ugly for the beautiful Dark Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1101
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 pm

The Dark Phoenix — Don Xios — would flutter off into the void as the only dim light that bore warning to the picking off and consumption of the wastes and scrapped beings that were to be filtered out of the Black Realm and transferred into the NeoZero World for variable maintenance work. The Ashen Vulturecrow would do naught but what was appropriate for taking out the Tainted and purging the realm of the Void of corruption and sin that had found its way inside. There was a lot that was already attempting to attach itself to the chronology and the history through the story, but every single aspect of Tymon — including and especially his dark parts — would serve their purpose in the cleansing of themselves and the all of the realm where they resided inside of Tymon with Harab Seraphiel watching over them and facilitating the NeoZero World as the ‘Dark Spirit of Tymon’ — Grimnyzmal, the Abyzmal.

Though the nature of this journey was common for the Dark Pheonix within the Unconscious mind of Tymon, once light had been shone on the actual nature of the Dark Phoenix as well as the importance of its relation within Tymon to both himself and the parts of himself that were lost, forgotten, foreign or enigmatically developed, it was enlightenment to Tymon’s once blind eyes about how his own Dark Spirit functioned mechanically and properly based on the natural mechanisms of Tymon and his own mind, itself, utilizing the light of his Wisdom that he was once ignorant of — as most males were as children, even to the point of believing it is something feminine or womanly about themselves, which Tymon is guilty of, and the Spirit of Darkness knew this because of Black Friday (Meiun), Zita and Tabitha, all Spirits of Darkness that stemmed from Tymon’s actual childhood and growth into adolescence whilst still maintaining an effeminate nature and personality and why it was hidden as well as were. Yet, those matters were still private affairs to be kept locked away and hidden until the time to release the Spirits from the one Great Spirit of Darkness — the Dark God, Thanytoz, Itself — came to pass during the Time that Tymon had spoken of.

Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) Untitl10

Until then, the Dark Phoenix, which was the form that the Grimnyzmal had taken, continued on to carry off the dark message as a Dark Messenger throughout the Black Realm; the Voice of Virgil.

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 285

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 11:18 am

"Divora."
Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) Kairo_10
-Kairo Khrona-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)   Black Realm Chapter 3;  Black Friday (Black Cherry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Realm Chapter 3; Black Friday (Black Cherry)
Page 1 of 1