The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rebirth Of Insanity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Rebirth Of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth Of Insanity   Rebirth Of Insanity EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:49 pm

Everything was pitch black; there was no light as far as the eye could see. This realm of darkness is where the Insanity withdrew its newly found daughter into. It looked similar to the white void that she woke up in, only this time it was darker than black.

"My Child," a voice spake from the darkness, "Welcome To My Realm -- The NeoZero World."

Nothingness. Looking around, that is all that there seemed to be. Even the Insanity was hidden by this darkness, until it opened its gleaming, sharp, narrowed eyes again. Those eyes served as the only light that existed here.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Volcanon the Ashen Vulturecrow :: Keeper Of Insanity; Alice Of Insanity
Tyrannica

Other / Decline to state Points : 215
Job/hobbies : "Evil Tymon, Given Self Girl Form." - Ty-chan (Khrona)

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Of Insanity   Rebirth Of Insanity EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:55 pm

Karu, who was addressed by the Insanity as its child, casually observed the place where the'd entered. Pitch black, in a similar fashion to how that abyssal white was when she had awoken. She scoffed, generally upset.

'This is what you wanted me to see? There's nothing here except for you and I." Karu became more frustrated by the second, an aura flaring up and crackling around her.

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Of Insanity   Rebirth Of Insanity EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 4:08 pm

The Insanity laughed, causing an echo throughout the NeoZero World. "Daughter," the Insanity called, "It Is Because Of You That I, A Sliver Of Myself, Have Come Into Awakening." The only reason this Insanity existed was because Karu, herself, was made of Insanity. "I Am Only A Manifestation Of You, Though I Still Remain Myself As If I Were Complete. I Am Awakened And Free Because Of Your Power, For Mine Has Been Locked Away Inside Of A Vessel Elsewhere."

The Insanity narrowed its eyes.

"We Must NEVER Run Into That Vessel, Or Else It Will Absorb Us, As It Is Supposed To Do." The Insanity was only able to take on form beyond the vessel used to imprison it because of Karu's insanity. "If We Can Find A Way To Destroy The Vessel, I Will Once Again Be At My Full Strength. Right Now, I Am Only As Powerful An Influence As You Are, And You Are Very Weak In Comparison To The Vessel And My True Self."

Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Of Insanity   Rebirth Of Insanity EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 4:17 pm

Karu settled down a bit -- mostly out of intrigue -- with the Insanity's words. She felt strangely obedient to the Insanity, like she was with the Spider Queen so long ago.

"So, what do you want me to do about that, if I'm so weak, huh?" She had just woken up after what she believed was her death and had no idea where she was. She'd only been in a void of white and a void of black, and nothing else. She did not even know how to exit. "You're relying on me, yet I don't know a damn thing about this place." Karu's frustration flared up as she crossed her arms and gave a delinquent look toward the large red eyes. "And it's not like you can give me any power, since you're just a sliver of yourself that came from me. If I'm weak, then you're weak, too." That was how it all added up to Karu.

"So what do you expect out of me? Go on a senseless rampage and destroy everything in my way?"

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Of Insanity   Rebirth Of Insanity EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 4:25 pm

The Insanity smiled a wide, bright, toothy grin, exposing its fanged teeth. "Precisely..." it said in a deep voice that echoed throughout the darkness. "The More You Destroy, The More Powerful Your Insanity Will Become, And So Will I. Eventually, We Will Be Able To Extract The Rest Of My Power From The Vessel And We Will Have Our True Power, Daughter."

Suddenly, the Insanity's smile disappeared. "I Am Counting On You, My Daughter, Not To Fail Me. I Will Be Ever With You, So Do Not Hesitate To Seek My Assistance, Should You Need It."

After the Insanity was done speaking, it would close its eyes and merge itself with Karu's aura, giving the fiery static around her the face of the Insanity within her aura. "Come, Let Us Leave This Place. There Is Much To Claim In The Name Of The Insanity."

It couldn't wait.

Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Of Insanity   Rebirth Of Insanity EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 5:04 pm

Karu felt the energy of the Insanity coursing through her as a living being independent of herself, yet also still maintained her own self simultaneously. "Tch. It feels weird knowing that there is another being inside of me..." Yet, she knew that the Insanity she was made of came straight from the entity inside of her, and without its energy, she would be no more. Truly the Insanity was Karu's father, and she was its daughter incarnate.

"Well, DAD, whenever you're ready," Karu said sarcastically, "Because I don't know a damn thing about this place nor how to get out of it." Leaving everything up to her when they were in a place that was like a void was definitely not the best move. "You want me to destroy this place first, huh...?" It was a sound guess, but still something that she knew the Insanity could tell her straight forward.

"Whatever," Karu dismissed, "I guess I WILL tear this place apart with my Nature Destruction power." That was her special ability -- to destroy nature and all its laws.

Karu raised an arm up, taking her hand from her pocket and pointing it straight upward. "Let's see how much fun I can have with this." She smirked, large blades protruding from her wrist and suddenly beginning to spin. Karu was a weapon, and a weed whacker, at that. She could mow down anything with her Nature Destruction combined with her being an Instrument. "Slice..." she muttered with anticipation, the blades picking up high speed like a jet engine turbine. At the edges of her rotating blades, the darkness began to tear, and light seeped in through the rips. It was bright and blinding for a moment, but as more was cut away from the darkness, the beauty behind the light could be seen. Karu stopped her blades from spinning and retracted them into her wrists the moment the gateway was torn open.

"This place looks badass," she said, marveling at the vibrant colors and the spectral, stellar atmosphere. "I'm sure I can find a good time here," Karu said as she pulled herself out of the hole and into the light... Of the Veritas.

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Of Insanity   Rebirth Of Insanity Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebirth Of Insanity
Page 1 of 1