The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsubaki
Pandemique the Quartz Sandchrysm :: Sienna Desert Swan; Alice of the Crystal Shards
Tsubaki

Female Points : 158

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 05, 2020 7:59 pm

Desert Swan appeared mysteriously without anyone knowing, her long split skirt swaying with her hips as she walked. Her skin was fairly tanned, and she wore a top that looked like a brassiere, fitting an appearance that she'd just come from some place hot. Her most defining feature beyond her body was her panda hat, which did not seem to match her more tribal desert appearance. "... Still not used to that..." she muttered under her breath as she seemingly danced over to where she saw some interesting lifeforms. "... Excuse me," she'd say softly, "Where is this?"

Tsubaki, the Desert Swan (Bio) uses her Legendary Art, the Dance of the Desert, in conjunction with her Ninja-Themed Earth Style Souzenryoku to show her expertise in the Shinobi Way as well as her proud desert heritage of Khoya. She also has Desert Ninja Tools at her disposal.

~The Desert Swan (Main Theme)~

~Call of the Desert Swan (Serious Theme)~

~Dance of the Desert (Battle Theme)~
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Pandemique the Quartz Sandchrysm :: Sienna Desert Swan; Alice of the Crystal Shards
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 05, 2020 8:14 pm

Desert Swan smiled gently, taking kindly to the foreigners. Though, she may have been the foreign one around here. "I appreciate your kindness," she'd say lightly. "This place is new and foreign to me. Your guidance is more than welcomed." She gently curtsied, introducing herself, her thigh able to be seen from the split in her dress, "I am called Desert Swan. What are you called?"

Tsubaki, the Desert Swan (Bio) uses her Legendary Art, the Dance of the Desert, in conjunction with her Ninja-Themed Earth Style Souzenryoku to show her expertise in the Shinobi Way as well as her proud desert heritage of Khoya. She also has Desert Ninja Tools at her disposal.

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 05, 2020 8:23 pm

Desert Swan giggled. "Most gracious, Xoraena. Remy." It was pleasant to make friends swiftly in a new location, as her past made her a bit discontent with those not of her people. She was in no way prejudice, simply wary, for her people knew much suffering over the years. Her steps were light like that of a dancer, as was the sway of her hips as she walked.

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 05, 2020 8:35 pm

Desert Swan was pleased to find such kindly hospitality. These people could be called allies, or even friends, should the bond strengthen between them. "This is a lovely spread," Desert Swan mentioned ahout the food, "... Though most is not particularly my taste." She had a preference, as she came from a desert village and hunted most of her meals. She'd eaten food like this before, and she did like it, but her tongue had a taste for home at present. She sat with them, merrily explaining her situation. "Indeed. I wandered here from... An extensive travel. On my way back to my homeland, I found myself slipping into one of these Dimension Gates that are native to my world and ended up here."

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 05, 2020 8:48 pm

Desert Swan humbly nodded. "Yes, these... Dimension Gates are common for transportation in my home world, I have learned from the school I attended, but my people in my homeland in that world are not so advanced as to know nor understand them that well. My attendance at the school is the only way I understand them even vaguely, but... I recently defected in order to return home for a time. I missed my people deeply." She paused, turning to Remy. "No, that's fine. I do enjoy pizza. I'm not quite hungry, though." Desert Swan took a glass of water and sipped lightly. "What of you all? Teach me about yourselves and this place!"

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:05 pm

Desert Swan had a look of slight confusion hidden mostly with a smile. "I see..." she'd say to Remy. "Those words are... Foreign to me. I do not know much about space or travel that is not on foot. Despite the world I have come to learn about being extremely technologically advanced, there are places that were left untouched simply for the sake of the people... My homeland is one of those places." Desert Swan took an interest in Xoraena's art, however, as that was much simpler for her to understand. "An artist! How rare! Most commonly, the arts we have in my homeland are of dance, architecture, and assassination." She smiled. "Please allow me to see what you make when you are finished!"

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:22 pm

Desert Swan would take the journal and thumb through it, observing some of Xoraena's artwork. "You are talented," Desert Swan commented, "If only we had more of this type of artwork where I come from..." As she was looking through the journal, she noticed that Remy's ears were down. Desert Swan was very in tune with nature and with animals, so she knew that meant fear. Was it something she said, or did he sense something? She'd seen many Beastkin in her home world, but did not know if those of this land were the same. Instinctively, she asked Remy, "Is something wrong?"

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:36 pm

Desert Swan blinked at the sudden erratic behavior. Being a skilled dancer, Desert Swan was keen on body language and such mannerisms more than anything. She had her doubts, but took the words that were said as they were. "I see... Well, I hope I do not frighten you." Desert Swan's gaze veered off to the side suddenly, as if she were hiding something, as well. She took note of how Xoraena went inside and figured it would be a good cover for the situation. "O-oh, I have not been inside yet. Do you think Xoraena would be opposed to our tailing behind?"

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:46 pm

Desert Swan smiled softly, closing her eyes. "That is good," she said. "I am grateful for the compliment, as well as the hospitality." Desert Swan was fine here with Remy. She only hoped that her appearance did not stun him too much. Shifting a bit, she would cover her thigh with her long skirt, sitting in a more reserved position... As much as she could with her attire, that is. "I am a dancer, so it is important to wear light-fitting clothing." She then realized that she was still far from home and did not know how the Dimension Gates worked. "Oh crap!" she shouted suddenly. "I might be stuck here!"

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:59 pm

Desert Swan prodded her fingers together shyly. "I... Am happy that I have a place to stay and all, but... The sooner I can return, the better. I miss my people, and even though I defected from the school for a short time, I still am a student there! I need to learn more about my own world. Then, perhaps this one will not be so difficult to navigate." Desert Swan could not truly express nor explain how to return to her world, for she knew little about it... Twas why she was being educated on it in the first place. "I may stay the night, but surely I'll need to find my way home before too long..."

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 05, 2020 10:08 pm

Desert Swan took her glass of water and gulped it down. "Sure! I am ready when you are!"

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 3:24 pm

Desert Swan had woken up not too long ago after her stay in the shelter of the Bay for the night. After quickly washing herself up a bit, she headed outside, only to find someone new at the table with the food. "Oh, hello," she'd say with a smile, motioning toward the pizza, "Who are you?"

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 3:30 pm

Desert Swan was smitten by the cute one playing in the grass. Her voice and demeanor were adorable, and Desert Swan had a thing for things that were adorable." Aw! You are so adorbs! I am called Desert Swan, cute one!"

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 3:39 pm

Desert Swan's eyes seemed to gleam as she heard the child-like Aravena speak, her face lighting up like a lamp. "You are too cute~! I just want to hug you~!" Desert Swan noticed that Aravena's toddler-esque manner of speech was difficult to understand, but her ears were perceptive thanks to her being a dancer as well as other means that made her ears keen. She looked to the pizza, grabbing a slice. "Seems to be Pepperoni." Desert Swan noticed that Aravena was having difficulty getting up to the table, so she instinctively asked her, "Do you need help, little one?"

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 3:44 pm

Desert Swan put her pizza down and walked over to Aravena, grasping her under her arms and thrusting her upward a bit. "Up we go!" she said as she lifted Aravena, placing her on the bench she sought to climb. Desert Swan noticed that Aravena scraped herself a number of times in her attempts to climb and she couldn't help but ask, "Are you okay, little one?"

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 3:49 pm

Desert Swan smiled warmly. "Sure! Thank you for asking!" Desert Swan was pleased with Aravena's manners. She took a plate and placed a few pieces of pizza on it, then put the plate in front of Aravena. "Enjoy, little one..." Desert Swan returned to her own pizza, taking a bite and chewing a bit before realizing that this child was all alone here, despite there being adults here the other day. She wondered why that was. Swallowing her pizza, she asked, "Why are you alone, Aravena? Are there no adults around here watching you? Do you have any supervision over you?"

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:13 pm

Desert Swan was heartbroken to hear that Aravena was alone for so long. "Someone should be taking care of you! I have seen a few people around that are adults, and certainly, at least ONE of them should be your supervision!" Desert Swan leaned on her hip, placing a hand to her chin. She was an adult. Maybe... "Maybe I can be the one who watches you? If you'll have me, that is..." Then again, Desert Swan did not know how long she was going to be here, herself. She only intended to spend the night. "... Um, that is, if I stay here longer than today. I am trying to get back to my home."

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:20 pm

Desert Swan laughed a little bending her knees to meet the eye of the little one. "No, silly! To watch over you and make sure that you are safe... Like a mother does!" Desert Swan smiled warmly, then once again remembered that she was not trying to be here as an extended stay. "Oh, but again, I am trying to get back to my home... I do not know how long I will be here."

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:24 pm

Desert Swan's eyes sharply narrowed, as if she were in pain. She grit her teeth. "Oh... I am sorry. I did not mean to make you sad." Desert Swan looked at the mark on Aravena's shoulder, wanting to ask her what it was, but decided against it, considering that the girl was already in pain.

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:29 pm

Desert Swan wanted to hug the poor child, but she also did not wish to make matters worse. "Oh, poor dear... I am sorry! I did not mean to make you cry!" Desert Swan could only think of something that would make any child happy... "Would it make you feel better if I play with you?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:39 pm

Desert Swan smiled. "Whatever you like!"

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:48 pm

Desert Swan was going to suggest Hide And Seek anyway. Strange what kind of connection that the two had. "Alright!" Desert Swan agreed. "You hide, and I'll count to ten." Desert Swan placed her hands over her eyes and began to count. "One..."

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:53 pm

Desert Swan continued counting, going slowly so that Aravena could find a place with enough time to spare. "Two... Three..." Desert Swan would not take too long.

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 5:00 pm

Desert Swan still kept the slow count; "Four... Five..." Her pace was rather spaced out. "Six... Seven..." She felt like Aravena found a place by now. "Eight... Nine..." Desert Swan smiled, suddenly dropping her eyes from her face as she said, "Ten!" She began the search, looking in the most obvious places first. She lifted the cloth of the table. "Not under the table..."

Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 06, 2020 5:06 pm

Desert Swan could hear the rustling of the leaves with her acute hearing, but did not wish to ruin the fun for Aravena. She would check in a few more places before going toward where she heard the rustling. "Not behind the tree..." Desert Swan said, looking toward the giant mushroom. She walked over to it. "... Not the giant mushroom, either. Huh. Where could she be~?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next