The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 9:38 pm

The Tyranophant opened a Dimension Gate portal from the Veritas and entered the Rainbow Bay, which he had become fond of, though there were some technicality mishaps due to the Tyranophant never revealing his true form. "Uh, Hi," said the man of crystalline silver hair, vest adorned with the collar popped up, "... The Name's Ty. I Come From The Veritas. You Might Know About My Wild Side, Taomin. She Gets Loose Sometimes And Makes A Mess..." He rubbed the back of his head like he were sorry about something...
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 9:58 pm

The Tyranophant made a sort of tired, yet exaggerated face, shrugging his shoulders. "I Just Said I'm Ty. The Tyranophant If You Want To Get Formal. Of The Veritas. My Home Dimension. I Dimension Hop, Looking For Interesting Things To Do With People." The people here really were wary about anyone from another dimension, even though this place was a refuge for people from other existences. Ty-kun kinda liked it, but didn't expect not to be liked. "Uh... Do Whatcha Like, I Guess...?" He rubbed the back of his head as if he'd had a long day.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 10:35 pm

The Tyranophant didn't realize that his voice was booming at all, and forgot that it did that. "Uh, yeah, sorry," he said in a lackadaisical fashion. "Myep, my title and realm mean next to nothing to anybody. It's become a thing." He shrugs one more time, slipping his gloved hands into his pants pockets. "Thanks for noticing my hair, though. Changes colors when I assume different forms." He flipped his hair, which seemed to defy gravity by hovering lightly in the back, though still managed to cover a single eye. "Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it, even though you already know me."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm

The Tyranophant nodded slowly, rubbing his neck. "Chyeah. I'm Taomin. Uh, rather, Taomin is me. So is Magnus Ignis, if you even met him..." Ty-kun kinda trailed off at the end... "Yeah, they are pieces of me. The Spirits of my Seven Chakras." He really didn't want to have to explain it, but would if necessary. "Tao's my Heart." Ty-kun kicked back, closing his eyes. "I'm a free spirit. What can I say except 'Sorry For The Mess'?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 10:57 pm

The Tyranophant coughed. "Did it make you uncomfortable to find out that I'm actually a guy, and one of my Spirits is a female? Or that I even have Spirits that are my Seven Chakras in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:20 pm

The Tyranophant opened his single visible eye halfway, its crystal blue hue shimmering as Aenrich spoke. "Well, ain't nothin' ya can't fix by askin, if you're interested."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:36 pm

The Tyranophant nodded his head casually, smirking crooked. "Chyeah, call me Ty. Ty-kun, if you like. It's what I go by back home. Other than the Tyranophant. Which does mean something, thank you!" A light laugh escaped. His eye closed. "Why not take a load off and relax a bit? You seem a bit... Uppity." Ty-kun made a sliding motion with his hand, "Chill." His rigid smile became soft and warm, especially since he was at peace. He thought of his Water Spirit for such a serenity over him.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:43 pm

The Tyranophant waved it off, basically kicked back in the chair and nearly asleep, himself. "Nah, you're cool," he said pretty straight forward, giving a thumbs up. "But what's with the lack of sleep? Meditation helps. Trust me, I do it all of the time."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:54 pm

The Tyranophant understood where Aenrich was coming from. "Aaaaah," said he, "I'm actually similar in that respect." Ty-kun rubbed his neck like it ached, "Dealing with yourself can be quite the pain..." Naturally, he spoke of himself, but his words were general and could be applied to any situation -- such as Aenrich's. "I used to do the same thing when I researched things... One of my Spirits is a Scientist."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:05 am

The Tyranophant got started, "Hours. Days. Weeks. Months. Years. All of it kept in the Veritas. Part of it is the Veritas. Part of it is myself. Other parts are other dimensions and the like." He rubbed his nose with his finger, "I've dealt heavily in researching everything that the dimension I destroyed had to offer, plus things from other dimensions, as well. Makes the Veritas a very rich place."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:24 am

The Tyranophant noticed how quiet Aenrich was. It seemed like it was pretty awkward for Ty to talk about the Veritas and such around him. Perhaps, because he'd never been there, Aenrich had no opinion of it and therefore had no words. Understandable. Still, a good inquisition never hurt anyone. "Why so quiet, chum? Too tired to talk with me?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:32 am

The Tyranophant stretched a bit, yawning. "Nah, filters are for my other Restrictions. Hell, I'm mad I even still have any Restrictions on me in this form, anyway." Though, Aenrich's words did not fall on deaf ears. The Tyranophant knew that speaking of matters of the Veritas to those who did not know of it was ultimately fruitless. He also was aware that speaking too informally was impolite. So, he straightened himself up and cleared his throat, saying, "I'll do my best, though."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:46 am

The Tyranophant coughed, totally forgetting that he actually did let that slip out. "O-oh. Right. Sorry." Ty-kun didn't really think of the fact that something like that could be seen as intimidating, even though he definitely should have. Seems like this place had him a little more relaxed than he thought. "Yeah, but I'm not a bad guy," Ty said, also reaching for pizza, "I just have baggage. As everyone does." He took a bite of one of his favorite foods and moaned a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 6:17 pm

The Tyranophant walked around the dining area outside with his hands in his pants pockets. He looked around at the atmosphere, then up at the sky to the sun, wincing a bit as he narrowed his eyes to it. He then took a seat, knowing there was food ever present -- and one of his favorites; pizza! Picking a slice, Ty, the Tyranophant, pleasantly devoured the thing whole, munching on the sauces. "Man, I'm still not trying to scare the locals," he said to himself, laughing a bit. "But it's a different place around here when you're alone," he'd say, grabbing another slice of pizza.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 6:28 pm

The Tyranophant adjusted himself in his seat and continued to awkwardly munch upon the pizza before him. "Um..." The shyness kicked in pretty swiftly and he kind of got nervous, but somehow he managed to speak up. "Hi..." said the Tyranophant, "... The name's Ty." He wiped his hands and put his gloves back on, adjusting his vest soon after. "I hail from the Veritas, and have come here to like... I guess, vacation?" He was not entirely sure why he kept coming to the Bay nor why he stayed, but he'd made some friends here and it wasn't a half bad looking place, by any means. Why not stay and chill for a bit, right?
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 6:40 pm

The Tyranophant smiled nonchalantly, laughing slightly, still rather embarrassed. "Well, um..." Extending a hand for a shake, he firmly gripped the bear paw and did his best to wrap around it with his whole hand for a hearty shake. "... The Veritas is its own dimension that I created, and it exists in its own dimensional space," the Tyranophant said. "I'm the Tyranophant of the Veritas, if you want to get technical. Which makes me a very important person, uh, if the name didn't give it away." He chuckled dryly, then looked about with shifty eyes. "Aaaanyway, just call me Ty. It is very nice to meet you. And if you'd like to see the Veritas, I can open up a Dimension Gate to a part of it, if you like." Dimensional travel was no issue for one from the Veritas, even by normalized standards.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 6:52 pm

The Tyranophant was interested in the banter. "No, no, go on," he insisted. "Some of it sounds like things that are familiar to me, both from my dimension and other dimensions." He rolled his eyes and smiled. "I've been around." Still smiling, Ty would continue on, "And that was a good guess about the heirophant tyrant! That is EXACTLY what I am! Hahahaha." He was THE Superpower of Superpowers in the Veritas Government. But that was neither here nor there, for it was truly just a feature of the Veritas. It meant little to nothing in other realms as of present, but one day, it would have some influence, Ty thought. "Tell me though, what are those things you uttered? I would like to compare and see if they equate to my translations of them." The Tyranophant seemed giddy, his knees rubbing together underneath the table.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 7:02 pm

The Tyranophant said, attempting to mimic, "A thu...erge?" He hoped he got it right. "I've only heard the term perhaps once and never had the chance to ask, for I was split up into my elemental forms when I first arrived here. Now, my entire being has come together and each of my elements are back in their alignment in my body, thus giving me my form." Ty beamed. "Will you please explain, Manny? I love exchanging wisdom." The Tyranophant hoped that he was not coming off too tyrannical, as he often seemed to be to people most of the time on accident.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 7:17 pm

The Tyranophant nodded his head, knowing now what he was speaking of. "Ah," he returned to Manny, saying, "We call them 'Archsages' in the Veritas. In one of my lower forms, I am an Archsage Witch Doctor. It's all part of being the Tyranophant, though." Ty chuckled, leaning on the table nearer to Manny. "So what about you? You say you used to practice? And you're seeking to return, as of late?" Ty was very much interested in one of similar taste and likeness to him.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 7:41 pm

The Tyranophant chuckled to himself, figuring things to be similar with he, himself. "Yeah, I know the feeling," Ty said with another dry chuckle. "I ran a village and a school once, both of which were terrorized and partially destroyed by malevolent forces of which I hadn't the power to fully quell back in that day." Those were simpler times, but were also more fun times. "Now, no one even comes to visit. After all I did for that dimension, they turned on me after I did everything in my power to protect the people!" Now he was getting all worked up. "They didn't even appreciate all of the things I did. The sacrifices I made to myself just so they could have fun without a care. And now, all the space is going to waste." Even with all the conquest, the Veritas was a lonesome and expansive place, being a whole dimension.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 8:23 pm

The Tyranophant sighed heavily. "Bah, I'm sorry," he said solemnly, "I'm just ranting about my terrible past on my way to becoming a Tyranophant at all." He shook his head, sighing again. He took interest in Manny's story, and again leaned in closer, anticipating more. "Is That So?" The Tyranophant inquired dubiously, formally intrigued with Manny's past as an archsage... As well as his capability as one.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 8:34 pm

The Tyranophant sighed deeply, pushing himself back from the table. "If That Is Truly Your Wish..." The Tyranophant uttered in disappointment, eyes glazing and gazing off into the distance, glowing a bit as they glimmered in the sunlight. They sparkled like crystals and were just as blue. Yet, something about them seemed feral. The pupil was narrow, like a reptile. But, the Tyranophant seemed docile. He flipped his hair from over his eye and let it fall back over, spilling forth like a waterfall over his face.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 8:48 pm

The Tyranophant's eyes shimmered. "I See..." His voice echoed throughout the air. His pupils flickered. He was very disappointed that he wouldn't be learning more about his friend and was holding back the feelings of disheart and melancholia about himself, as he sometimes did when things didn't go his way. The Tyranophant was actually more prone to get sad about something not going well for himself than to get angry about it, and in his dimension, he was babied for it. "But You Make A Very Good Point, And I Respect That," Ty would admit, shaking his head. "Though I Must Ask, Are You Any Good At Anything In The Mystic Arts As Of Now? I'd Love To See How Adept You Are!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 9:02 pm

The Tyranophant was already impressed, liking the ideas of what Fleshcraft could accomplish just by name and observation alone. "Ah, I Know How To Do Something Like That, Except I Rearrange My DNA. It's Called 'Anatomia', And Gives Me Full Control Of My Body." The most he'd used it for was to absorb other DNA into himself and make his dragon wings larger than they actually were, or utilize his dragon wings at all, in fact. It wasn't noticed before, but when the light hit just right, the crystalline, transparent image of large draconic wings protruding from the Tyranophant's back and arcing over his head, creating a distortion around his body. His voice continued to echo as he spoke. "This... Does Not Terrify You, Does It?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 9:17 pm

The Tyranophant sighed deeply with relief, suddenly becoming overjoyed and clasping his hands together, saying, "Oh, Great God, I'm Not Horrific!" It seemed like to Ty, a prayer had been answered, and he was blessing the moment by closing his eyes as he clasped his hands together. "Now I Will Not Be Seen As A Threat To Anyone Any Longer." He opened his eyes to gaze upon the tentacles, lowering his wings before his face, which were completely transparent and visibly able to be seen through. The Tyranophant smiled and waved, saying with a distorted echoing voice, "I'm Also A Crystal Dragon Which Resembles A Tyrannosaurus Rex. Hence The Name, Tyranophant." He coughed. "And I liked Tyrannosaurus Rexes when I was a little Ty-chan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next