The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Misery's Attire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misery
Souzenryoku of Fire; Orange Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flare of the Crystal Horns
Souzenryoku of Fire; Orange Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flare of the Crystal Horns
Misery

Female Points : 136

Misery's Attire Empty
PostSubject: Misery's Attire   Misery's Attire EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:02 pm

Originally, Misery's attire was a bit unfit for fighting, however she got the job done. She wore a black tube top that exposed her tone stomach at all times, with a long, flowing dress of sorts, which was split down the sides so that her legs were easily seen. She also wore black, boots, one being thigh high and the other being only ankle high. She also could be seen wearing a choker if someone observed hard enough.

Now whenever going into battle, however, she wears an entirely different suit. The upper one is for lounging. She wears an entirely black ensemble. On her top she has on nothing but a bra and a jacket that are specially made so that they have literally no wind or water resistance. She wears very small black panties for the utmost leg mobility. She still sports her uneven black ankle and thigh high boots and choker, however. Also, despite the picture, her hair is still black and white.

After being reborn as a Fire Goddess, the white part of her hair became red, as did the stripe on her blade.
Back to top Go down

Misery's Attire
Page 1 of 1