The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Despair's Attire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetris
Friday Malfortuna I :: Natsume Nirvana; Despair A La Discord
Tetris

Rat
Capricorn Female Points : 129

Despair's Attire Empty
PostSubject: Despair's Attire   Despair's Attire EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:19 pm

Her dress is made of dimensional fabrics that allow for whatever is underneath to traverse the dimensions and allows she and whatever she wraps in her dress to warp. She is able to control her dress as an extension of her own will and body. Her eyes are a deep dark violet and her dress is typically black and gray and very ornate. Her style is more the ‘gothic-lolita’ style, befitting of a half-ghost girl, though it is a regal gothic style. Despair's dress/cloak has a special ability to deflect elemental attacks and her cloak/dress has the ability to stretch, change shape and teleport (Similar to Zeon from Zatch Bell or Laharl from Disgaea), since it is made of an otherworldly, dimensional substance. This cloak is indestructible and unable to be ripped or torn, since it is not made of a material that tears or rips. When her legs are present, she is known to wear short, but very impressive ankle boots.

Everyone knows what a straight razor looks like, and she just looks like a normal one, so yeah.
Back to top Go down

Despair's Attire
Page 1 of 1