The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tempora

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempora
Hikarigami, Crystal Heart of the Crystal Aurora :: Crystal Angel of Crysteria
Hikarigami, Crystal Heart of the Crystal Aurora :: Crystal Angel of Crysteria
Tempora

Tempora Empty
PostSubject: Tempora   Tempora EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 3:00 am

Coming from a deity whose sole goal in life is to protect all those who are its allies makes Magenta the type of girl who wishes to protect everyone at all costs. She holds no hate for any creature and can only look at the goodness inside of them because of this. She wishes to protect the world from all bad influences and to protect people from being influenced by said negativity in the atmosphere. She is a light-hearted, soft-spoken individual, but her fortitude, decisiveness and will are as solid as rock.

Tempora Tensei is a Hikarigami (Light Goddess) of the Veritas, specifically being the Time Goddess after inheriting the title of the head 'Hikarigami' from her mother and father, Teleine and Teus, who are the other two Hikarigami. She is the one who maintains all things temporal in the Veritas. Before acquiring the 'Gear Of Time', which powers all temporal events in the Veritas, and also serves as part of her essence, she was known simply as Magenta, and still goes by that name often. Though she had a physical form and an Appearance, Tempora tends to remain surrounded in a veil of light known as 'Vilon', and to remain ambiguously among the folds of time until a time of her choosing to reveal her actual form underneath her veil of 'Timelight'.

I Know I Can... ~~ (Battle Theme)
Back to top Go down

Tempora
Page 1 of 1