The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio Empty
PostSubject: Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio   Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 10:16 pm

='Ty-kun'=
Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio Breath11
"Mouth Illusion."
-Breath-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio   Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 5:49 pm

Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio Appear10
-Appearance-

"There Is A Scripture Referring To The 'King Of Greece'. As I Have Stated Previously, I Discovered That Many Words Regarding Etymology Or Taxonomy Are Of Greek Origin, As Opposed To Words Regarding Standard Language, Which Are Typically Derived From Latin. The Blending Of Languages Is Used To Hide Messages And Create Codes So That Others Speaking The Very Same Language Will Not Understand -- Hence 'Spells'. This Is A Key Factor In Decoding The Biblical Texts, Since, Unlike What Most People Believe, It Is Far More Accurate Than You Think."

"What May Surprise You Is, Those Who Have Fought So Hard To Hide Messages, Codes, And Secrets In Languages... Are The Germanic People. Those Who Predate Their Children, Who Blended With The Latin People, And Conquered Europe, And The World."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio   Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 6:00 pm

Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio Parall10
-Parallel-

"The Problem With Research Is, It's Been Led Astray, Likely On Purpose, To Avoid Placing Any Direct Linkage To The GREEK Lineage. In Fact, I Believe It Is The Germanic History That Has Been... Covered. What I Find Most Curious Is, The Bible Speaks More Of Greeks With A Bit More Specification Than Other Europeans. Also, Greeks Adopted The Latin Language After The Fall Of The Roman Empire. One Can Quite Possibly Infer... That This Was To Cover Something Up. And Has Been A Process Being Continually Disfigured Over Many Centuries."

"Does No One Comprehend The Concept Of Obscuring Your Own Pure Lineage In Order To Cover The Tracks Of A Travesty Of Ancestors, Yet Also Still Maintaining A Relatively Pureblood Lineage To Honor Them, As Well?"

"In The Bible, The Revelation Speaks Distinctly Of An Angel Known In Hebrew As 'Abaddon', Which Means 'Destruction', Yet Also Distinctly And Explicitly Called It 'Apollyon' In Greek Directly In The Text, Not In A Footnote Or Subtext, Like The Rest Of The Translations. This Means It Was Meant To Be A Clue That Leads To Greeks, And I Infer That This Has To Do With The Language, History, And Descendants... That The Code Is Not In The Latins, But In The Greeks, And That, 'Apollyon', Whose Name Also Resembles 'Apollo', The Sun God... References The Language Being The Destroyer. And The One Who Breaks The Language Barrier Will Destroy Everything. Especially Considering The Sun Is Often Associated With Wisdom And Life."

"With A Seemingly Integral Hatred Of God Being Within Germanic People, Possibly Linked To A Longstanding Hatred Of Hebrews, I Do Not Believe It Is Implausible That They Were Called 'Hellenists' For No Reason, And That The Genes -- As I Stated Previously Some Days Ago -- Are Inherently Linked To A Sinful Mentality Or Standpoint. As I Said, A Recurrence In Genetics May Be Able To Revive Itself Later In History, Such As With A Recessive Gene, And That Gene... Can Be Linked To Whatever Caused The Hatred To Be Instilled In The Peoples In The First Place."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio   Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 6:11 pm

Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio Cycle10
-Cycle-

"So You See, I'd Like To Make It Clear That In Several Points In The Bible, God Surely Does Say Not To Follow The Customs Of Foreigners. I'd Also Like To Bring Up That Cain, The Sinful Child, Inherited The Sin More Greatly Than Seth, Who Had Different Descendants Than Cain Did, Thus Branching Off Their Spawn At The Very Dawn Of Time. I Feel As Though Cain's Sinful Nature May Have Come Full-Circle, Yet It Clashes With Seth's, Who Is To Be Considered Another 'Abel'. Hence The Fighting Between Humanity. And Also, That Between The Sons Of Noah, Ham Was The One Who Had Sin, And His Lineage Seemed To Branch Off Into More Sinfully Inclined Descendants."

"I Am Making These Points Because Perhaps, Long Ago, People Discovered That There Was An Inherent Sinful Gene Within Them, And They Not Only Were Ashamed, But They Hated Those Who Did Not Have It. So They Killed Them And Tried To Infect Them With Their Seed, And Also Lord Themselves Over The Others... All So That The Sinfulness Would Thrive."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio   Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 6:25 pm

Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio Ominou10
-Ominous-

"... What I Find Most Interesting About My Most Recent Piecing Together Of Information I Knew Coupled With What I Just Learned Is, Greece Used To Be Called 'Hellas'. Hence, 'Hellenistic'. Obviously, The Key Word Here Is 'Hell'. Given That Greeks Are Germanic Peoples, Clearly Knew Of God, And Also That In The Bible, Greek Is Pretty Clearly Given A Distinction, Especially In Daniel And Revelation, I Would Come To The Conclusion That The 'Apollyon', Whose Name Is 'Destroyer' In Greek, And Whose Etymology Relates To The Sun God 'Apollo', And Also That The Sun Is Also Related To Wisdom And Also Lucifer... Perhaps, 'Hellas' Wasn't As Arbitrary A Name As People Might Think... And That Germanic, Or Hellenistic, Descendants May Be More... Satanic Than They'd Like To Give Themselves Credit For."

"Perhaps 'Hell' Is Just Another Way Of Saying... A World Of A Certain Type Of People Ruling Over The Earth."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio   Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 6:40 pm

Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio Belial10
-Belial-

"I'd Like To Also Point Out That I Just Learned Today, There Was A Germanic People Called The 'Vandals', Of Which The Term 'Vandals' Comes From. If I Understand Correctly, The Vandals Ransacked A Specific Kingdom They Hated, And This Is How The Term Became Known As 'Vandalism'. Strange How These Germanic Peoples Have A History Of Sinful Behavior, Seemingly More Than Any Other, And Have Actually Embraced It More Than Any Other, And Fought Harder Against God Than Any Other Peoples. Ever."

"Something One Would Find Interesting Is That... Latin Is Not A Germanic Language. This Is Key In Understanding What The Germanic Peoples Were Like, Considering After A Time, They Not Only Tried To Integrate Their Cultures With The Latins, They Tried To Cover Their Own. Why Would Anyone Go So Far As To Adopt An Entirely Different Language And Culture And Assimilate It Into Their Own Rather Than Simply Overthrowing Them And Overwriting Them? My Theory Stands That Perhaps... They Were Ashamed. Or Afraid. And I Feel As Though This Came From God, Himself, And All Of This Time, The Germanic Peoples Have Been Trying To Hide Behind Other Cultures To Protect Their People, Taint Other Cultures, And Survive Whilst Taking Down Everyone With Them... All For Sin, And To Oppose God."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio   Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 7:03 pm

Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio Death_11
-Death Sentence-

"What I'm Trying To Say Is... Some People Worship Satan And Sin Inherently Because That Is Their Actual Blood. Their History. Others Have Only Adopted It. Egyptians Had The Egyptian Gods; Hebrews Had God; Even The Asians Had Their Own Gods. But What Of The Hellenists? Well... Someone Had To Worship Satan. And, Honestly, No One Wants To Be The One To Find Out Their Entire History Revolves Around Being Satanic Unless They Feel Like They Can Influence The Rest Of The World And Subjugate It So That They Cannot Tell Them Otherwise."

*Older surveys of Hellenistic religion tended to depict the era as one of religious decline, discerning a rise in scepticism, agnosticism and atheism, as well as an increase in superstition, mysticism, and astrology.[5]
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio   Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 7:18 pm

Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio Revela10
-Revelation-

"... With Absolute Horror, I Come To Discover That... Not Only Is Greece Merely Made Distinct In The Bible... The Major Scriptures Of The Epistles... Are Referencing Majorly Greek Cities. Corinth, Galatia, Philippia, Colossae, Thessaloniki... Those Are All Greek. Meaning, Not Only Were The Greeks Preached To About Jesus And God, Ever Since That Time And Likely Before The Birth Of Jesus, They Have Been Adamantly Against God. The Gentiles Being Referred To All Of This Time Were Mostly Greeks... Rather, Hellenists."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio   Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio Empty

Back to top Go down

Yetzirah :: Position : Offense ; Fire - Breoleio
Page 1 of 1