The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Speculative: Judgment Of The Godly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

Speculative: Judgment Of The Godly Empty
PostSubject: Speculative: Judgment Of The Godly   Speculative: Judgment Of The Godly EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 4:55 am

"This Is The Vision Of What Will Happen To The Godly During The Time Of Tumult And Godlessness In The World."

Judgment: "Because You Have Cultivated Godlessness In The World, Though You Have Known God And God Has Made Himself Known To You, You Shall Know Godlessness, And The Godless Will Rule Over You On The Earth Because You Have Grown Them From The Earth Instead Of Growing The Godly Due To Your Spite Against God. Therefore, Your Sins Will Come Upon You In The Form Of The Very Godless Children You Have Raised Up, And They Will Have No Regard For You."

I. "Due To The Rise In Godlessness In The World, As Well As The Cultivation Of Godlessness Among The Masses, The Godly Will Be Driven Out And Brought To Exile."

II. "Though This Initially Seems To Be A Punishment, -- And In Fact, Is Such For The Sake Of Rebuking The Ones Who Knew God But Sowed The Seeds Of Godlessness, And Therefore Must Reap The Whirlwind -- This Is Truly To Salvage The Remnant Of The Godly Peoples And To Separate Them From The Godless, That The Godless Would Be Treated As Sodom And Gomorrah."

III. "God's People Will Be Saved From The Judgment And Punishment Of The Godless By Being Separated From Them And Cast Out From Them. In This Way, Both Peoples Will Be Punished For Their Sins, However The Godless Will Be Totally Destroyed As A Punishment, Whereas The Remnant Of The Godly Will Collect And Be Brought Back To The Lord In Their Time Of Separation From The Godless."

IV. "In The Wilderness, The Godly Will Return To God, And God Will Come To Them, And He Will Lift Them Up As The Godless Are Torn Down For Their Sinfulness. There, The Godly Will Be Made Strong Where The Godless Are Made Weak, For Their Sin Will Overtake Them And They Will Cripple Themselves And All Who Live With Or Associate With The Godless."
Back to top Go down

Speculative: Judgment Of The Godly
Page 1 of 1