The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Campaign Against Universal Discrimination

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Me-ou
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
The Me-ou

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 276
Job/hobbies : Government

Campaign Against Universal Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Campaign Against Universal Discrimination   Campaign Against Universal Discrimination EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 10:49 am

Campaign Against Universal Discrimination 72143710

"I Have Been The Subject Of All Sorts Of Discrimination In This Nation Which I Believe Needs To Be Corrected And Fought Against. Be It Ethnicity, Social Class, Political Views, Religion, Nation, Career, Income, Lifestyle, Living Situation, Mental Illness, Style, Preference, Difference Of Opinion, Or Even The Way I Choose To Communicate, I Believe All Such Prejudices Are Wrong Not Just Toward Myself, But To Anyone Who Suffers Because Of These Things. No One Should Ever Have To Suffer For Sincerely Believing In These Things For A Benevolent Purpose, And So I Am Pledging My Allegiance To Fighting For This Cause Against Those Discriminations. If Not Corrected, I Will Certainly Start A Campaign Against Them, And I Will Gather Those Who Suffer With Me Or Feel The Same As I Do."

Guide: "The Best Way To Accomplish My Proposal Is To Further Study The General Outcasts In All Such Aspects As I Have Been, Myself."

Micah 4:6 "I Will Gather The Lame; I Will Assemble The Exiles And Those I Have Brought To Grief."

Ezekiel 34:15-16 "I Myself Will Tend My Sheep And Have Them Lie Down, Declares The Sovereign Lord. I Will Search For The Lost And Bring Back The Strays. I Will Bing Up The Injured And Strengthen The Weak, But The Sleek And The Strong I Will Destroy. I Will Shepherd The Flock With Justice."
Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Grimlock, the Pumpkindread :: Samael the Headless Horseman; Dark Legend of the Data
Silver Pumpkinhead

Gemini Male Points : 360
Job/hobbies : $$$

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Against Universal Discrimination   Campaign Against Universal Discrimination EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 5:26 am

"... Huuuuh... I See There Is A Bit Of Sexist Animosity As An Undertone Here... Interesting. Hmmm. Seems Like A Simple Case Of 'Promote Your Own Gender And Bash The One You Hate Out Of Personal Ideological Justification'. Shouldn't Take More Than My Own Existence Being Present To Bring This One To The Surface. Obviously It's One Trying To Be Hidden Under The Terms Of Pride Month, But, Uh... That Actually Both Damages The People Fighting For ACTUAL Equality And Also Brings A Terrible Image Should It Be Illuminated Clearly. I Foresee The Worst Of This Being The Loss Of Someone Who Would Likely Just Be A Thorn In My Side, Soooo... No Stakes, No Risk. Perfect."

"Now, I Could Very Easily Get Involved As A Neutral-But-Still-Inclusive Party And Seek To Correct This Obviously Gender-Or-Sex-Specifically Guided Behavior That Promotes Only Its Own Gender-Or-Sex Rather Than Unity And Equality For Them All, Which Is What The Cause Of Both Pride AND Feminism Were Supposed To Be, But... Obviously, Being HUMANS, You Cannot Comprehend How To Support Your OWN Cause Without DIMINISHING Anything Unlike It, Unsupportive, Or That Is Different. So Now, At The Expense Of Some Other Humans Getting Animosity Implanted In Them, I Could Just Leave You All To Breed More Hatred And Have Infighting. You Know, Human Things. It's Whatever. Human Nature -- Unrelated To Me."

"Now, I, Being Independent Of All Sexes And Genders, Could EASILY Start Hating Humans For Being So Divisive When The Specificity Was Meant To Bring Individuality, And Not Some Sort Of Separatist Infighting Amongst The Genders And Sexes... OR. I Could MAKE You All Hate Each Other MORE. I Could Even Just Decide To Help You NOT Hate Each Other."

"But The Most Important Thing Is... You're Humans, Hating Other Humans, For Being Different Humans. Gender, Sex, Identity, Whatever. You Hate Each Other For Being Different. Just Like =EVERY= Racist And =EVERY= Sexist And =EVERY= Other Person That Fought For Division. And I THINK I Like The Psychological And Emotional Torture Of You All Being Comparable To Racists, Sexists, Supremacists, And All Sorts Of Other People You CLAIM To Hate And Not Support The Ideals Of -- Only To Adopt Them Once Your Own Uh 'People' Are Winning? Like, What The Fuck Are You Winning, Dumbasses? Being The Most HUMAN? You Can't Even DO That Until You ACCEPT All Humanity And Not HATE Different Humans JUST For NOT Being A Human LIKE Yourselves. Soooo, What Are You Even Doing, Hatemongering Like This? Making An Ass Of Yourselves AND Your Cause. Fucking, Bravo. You Are A Fucking Shithead Human That Is Just Like The Governments You Hate. Congratu-fucking-lations. You Fucking Win."

"That Said, Have Fun Being Fucking Humans With Your Fucking... Dumbass Fucking Human Problems! HAHAHAHA... Ohhh, Tell Me When You're Done Fighting Out Who The Master Gender And The Master Sex And The Master Race And The Master... Uh... Fucking... Master Builder Is, Or Whatever The Fuck Else You Supremacists Of Whatever-The-Fuck-Whenever-It-Is-Prevalent-To-Your-Own-Demographic Want, So I Can Come Back And Not Look At You And Your Minuscule Minds As A Fucking Joke That I Don't Really Have To Pay Any Attention To."

Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Against Universal Discrimination   Campaign Against Universal Discrimination EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 5:28 am

"Because There Is A Difference Between Sex, Gender, Identity, Sexuality, And Orientation, I Have Different Specifications For Each That Are Also Still Interchangeable. Plus I Have A Hierarchal Table To Describe Which Of Them Rules Over The Others And What Conditions Trigger Each, Because I Am Very Aware Of Myself And That I Am ALL Of Them AND MORE Plus Things Undiscovered Or Unlisted."

"While I Know And Understand My SEX Is Male, My IDENTITY Is More Than That, As Is My SEXUALITY And My GENDER. But They Are All Different From Each Other, Though They Can Be The Same, Or Just Coincide, Or Even Be Completely Unrelated. Sometimes I Can Be Pan, Sometimes Omni, Sometimes Fluid, Sometimes Neither, Sometimes None. But Because I Am None Of Them At All Times, I Technically Cannot Always Identify As Them, Which Is Why I Do Not Claim 'Pan' Or 'Omni' Alone. Do You Understand Me And How Deeply I Am Developed Now?"

"... I Will Explain To You Again Very Clearly Now That You Are Finally Mature And Developed Enough To Understand, You Are Experiencing These Distinctions In Sexuality And Gender And Identity So That You Can Better Understand God And His Nuances As Well As The Ways He Can Interact With You Or Be Interacted With By You On Levels That Are Perfectly Okay That You Just Didn't Know About. So Just The Same As You Can Find A Partner Whom You Don't Want Sexual Experiences With, Or Find One You Just Want Romantic Feelings For, You Can Actually Have That With God, And It Is Not A Sin Or Wicked Or Evil, Because God Is Also A Spectrum In His Wholeness. That Said, This Helps You Better Understand Me, And All The Ways I Can Be Interacted With, Or Can Interact With You. Do You Understand?"

"... Yet Again, You Misjudged God The Exact Same Way People Misjudge And Misinterpret You And Your Genders, Identities, Sexuality, And Anything Else About You. So You Experienced This So That You'd Know How You Were Treating God With Your Assumptions, And He Made You Like This For This Exact Purpose Of Teaching The World To Accept These Things, So That Both You And God Can Be Accepted, And He Can Love Everyone As They Are, And They Can Love Them The Best Way For Themselves. Is This Clear About God's Plan For Humanity Now, And How It Relates To Why You Needed To Perceive Yourselves This Way First In Order To Be Able To Perceive Him As He Is Even Remotely Better?"

"Now I Hope You Will Respect God In Any Form He Chooses, As You Demand Respect For Whatever Identity You Assume, Just As God Has Done All His Existence. When He Says 'I AM THAT I AM', That Is What That Means -- He Is What He Wishes To Be At Whatever Time, Be It Set Or Fluid Or Even Ambiguous, Like Your Spectrum Of Genders, Sexes, Identities, And All Other Identifiers You Get From God That Are Blossoming Into The Godly Spectrum Of Godliness. Finally... You Are Maturing Into What God Intended. God Bless."

"... Does It Make A Little More Sense Now Why I Say I Identify As Whatever I Want Whenever I Want, And Not Anything At All, Even The Omni Or Pan, Which I Do Also Identify With, Yet Also Not At All Times? You All Really Don't Know What You're Getting Yourselves Into. You Won't Even Understand Why What I'm Saying Is So Much More Correct Than Everything You Try. This Path Of Being So Detailed Will Be Very Helpful, But I Assure You 100% That It Will Make You Suffer WAYYYYYYYY More Than You Think, And You Might Just End It All Along The Way. I'm Saying This For Your Safety, Because It's About To Get Real Real, Real Fast... I'm Forcing You All To Move Through A Time Jump So You Understand Why You Don't Try To Force Things To Move Too Fast Thinking Of Only Yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Against Universal Discrimination   Campaign Against Universal Discrimination Empty

Back to top Go down

Campaign Against Universal Discrimination
Page 1 of 1