The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Public Affairs: Entertainment & Popular Culture Critique

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Public Affairs: Entertainment & Popular Culture Critique Empty
PostSubject: Public Affairs: Entertainment & Popular Culture Critique   Public Affairs: Entertainment & Popular Culture Critique EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 4:35 am

"The Great Thing About Celebrities And Their Haberdasheries Toward The Public Is That They Are So Popularly Acclaimed That They Become Very Easy Targets, And Though Their Vanity Is Capable Of Blinding And Deluding The Masses Into Simping Over Literally Anything They Do, To Those Who Do Not Conform To The Popular Opinion And Also Don't Just Generally Find Gripe In Anything Unsuitable For Them Personally, We Can See And Speak The Very Harsh Truth That None Else Want To Admit Exists. And It Isn't Just 'Slander A Celebrity And Defame Them', Like A Common Asshole Who Hates On Specific People. It's Actually Pointing Out Their Real Flaws."
Back to top Go down

Public Affairs: Entertainment & Popular Culture Critique
Page 1 of 1