The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Romance Movie Concept Critique

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Romance Movie Concept Critique Empty
PostSubject: Romance Movie Concept Critique   Romance Movie Concept Critique EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 7:20 am

"... In These Movies, I Don't Understand What Compels The Guy Who Gets The Girl To Listen To His Friend Who Obsesses Over Girls, But Gets No Girls. Like... Just Because That Friend Is Obsessive And Knows Things He Has Thought Or Seen Does Not Mean He Actually Has Any Experience. Seriously... The One Who Gets The Girl Should Not Listen To Anyone Who Only Looks, Has Never Had One, Or Who Does Not Get Them."
Back to top Go down

Romance Movie Concept Critique
Page 1 of 1