The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Myq; L.P.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 9:40 pm

A strange chair that no one had seen before, yet seemed to partially match the atmosphere surrounding it, almost like a new addition, rested a rather sophisticated looking woman; almost like a new addition. She looked around, clearly unfamiliar, but definitely not lost. Her hair was as luscious as her eyes, and her lips seem to be accented just a bit, seeming naturally. They were not too large or showy, but still juicy. A swath of hair spilled over one of her eyes, covering it up thoroughly, adding an air of mystery. Her hands were clasped lightly over her crossed legs, which could be seen from the long cut of her seemingly red dress. She was clearly alone, but was also obviously looking for something...
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 10:00 pm

Myq's lips curled once she was noticed, the single visible eye, somehow far more perceptive than what should have been for someone at a club should be -- one could only infer that someone would be there in order to become hopelessly intoxicated or recklessly aroused. But surely, it wasn't that her being there was the only thing that was strange about her. Under the cover of darkness, her shapely form seemed that of a normal, buxom woman, but... A bit closer inspection revealed that she was missing some features. That is, for only a moment. Once it was perceived, it seemed to correct itself... But maybe it was like that the entire time, and it really was just a normal woman? Yet, perhaps, what seemed out of place was... Her appearance, compared to the rest...
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 10:30 pm

Myq bat her eyes at the passing Aianya, who was definitely more acute than anyone else, which seemed to have some sort of direct influence on how much of the humanoid woman's definitive features could be seen: ambitious, but pouched lips; sharp, narrow eyes, like a predator; slender and lithe body, the dress draped over her now revealing her form underneath, for it was see-through. Everyone else had been really only faintly acknowledging her, or simply gawking at her appearance. She'd been there for a while, waiting and watching, to see if she'd catch the eye of anyone that seemed like they had something going on. It was only all too fortunate that someone like her would cross paths. The chair raised itself up and set the woman in motion behind the cute bunny girl, her interest piqued in her demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 10:57 pm

Myq's true form, which happened to be a rather similar looking humanoid, only unlike the camouflaged rouge-colored female, it looked like her doppelganger -- devoid of any recognizable color, and covered in a heavy black coat and hat, as if to obscure her image. Still, the single visible eye slanted to the same degree with the same predatory piercing and those ambitious, pouched lips looking ever-ready to speak -- or perhaps be put to other ambitious uses -- curled lightly in the same fashion. "... Careful one, aren't you...?" she said, the red version of this woman in the see-through dress now cutting off the other end of the alley, standing there seductively. She exuded a certain intensity, unlike the colorless woman, who exuded none. "I am the true vessel. I use that as a projection of my emotions. Don't be alarmed. I use it to collect data about other emotional readings."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 11:11 pm

Myq kept its expression after being analyzed, maintaining form. "... I assure you, I know. Otherwise, do you think I'd really choose to appear so ambiguously? It's better to be seen as what's convenient when it's necessary. Best way to hide in plain sight." Instead of the colorless woman smiling, the one of rouge instead grew a delicious grin, closing in the gap between herself and Aianya. She should have been able to feel her presence approaching, as if something strong was headed her way, but only from that angle. There was absolutely nothing coming from the colorless humanoid woman. "... You have a lot of pent up tension inside of you... According to my readings..." The red woman halted, nearly pressed upon Aianya, yet still respectfully distant. "... Let's have a chat, miss..."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 11:33 pm

Myq didn't seem to respond to the flick at all, seeming as though devoid of emotion. Though, a level of intensity overall did increase. "... A hint of aggression tells me differently," Myq acutely retaliated, the womanly figure crossing her arms behind her, shifting her weight slowly. "... Perhaps I wasn't clear. That which stands behind you is a projection of my emotions that also draws in the emotions of others and magnifies them as a projection through itself. It does not actually look like that, and neither do I this." Myq shifted from the definition of a woman to a more ambiguous androgyne, losing many a feature, yet retaining colorlessness. "See? I've come here secretly, and quickly learned that, even among the estranged creatures here, I stand out. Ergo, my previous sentiments..." Myq: Now, coupled with tensions of all types from the sexually charged environment prior, along with the aggression building up between the two of them, Myq returned to the feminine form, where its features were defined as being definitely attractive perceptively, regardless of perception, with only a few defining features that were actually set -- the eyes, lips, and hair. "I'm willing to help you relieve these tensions I sense, in exchange for a bit of assistance... And some information..." This Mimic seemed more enigmatic than initially perceived, yet even such ambiguities came together, once more of it was understood.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 12:08 am

Myq didn't seem reluctant to let her go, or to attempt to stop her at all. In fact, Myq seemed more interested in continued observation, almost as if curious. "... Hm. I suppose even though you could determine what I am relatively quickly in spite of my disguise, you could not determine my line of professionalism." Myq walked beside Aianya, as much of its body still covered as possible, though still looking definitively feminine somewhere at all times. "... I'll give it to you straight... I make a life for myself using my power in other dimensions. I blend in and I gather emotional responses in order to better adapt. You exhibited strong emotional reactions that were geared toward something more definitively specific, and I gathered information from what you said."

Myq's counterpart was in their line of movement, though now looked different in significant ways, mainly, the color. Instead of a red, it was a more neutral silver; glimmering, but not shining. The attire that it wore was less form-fitting and more roomy, covering up many features, such as arms and legs. "... The reason why I'm doing this is because I have to make sure I don't get discovered by anyone that isn't going to be beneficial to my situation, given it's got to be pretty rare for an interdimensional Mimic to even be in certain places." Meeting up with itself there, it would act as though the two had come for themselves, as opposed to being the same being that left out earlier. "I'm sure that you can be of assistance without blowing my cover. I am offering in return to make myself useful to you..."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 2:21 am

Myq could see that Aianya's attention was hard to grasp completely, yet she still remained more perceptive than anyone else, who didn't notice half as much as she seemed to in the short time she did interact. It was just that which was so attractive, and had Myq's formerly red form hot for her. "... That's the thing; to everyone else, I did appear normal. Your level of perception allowed you to notice things that people of lesser perception would only overlook, nearly always. Point being, you're not like everybody else, and that's why I know it was important to follow you. What you saw, no one else did. That's the difference between you and them that has me following you and not them." By the time they were close enough to the car, the silver Myq kept the other two isolated.

"Depends on what kind of way you need feeding. I'm not going to make any promises, but I can tell you one thing... I'll see what I can do. Just try to work with me. You've already seen me, so my cover will be compromised if you end up telling someone." The entire situation seemed to be dependent on the fact that Myq didn't want to be fully understood initially, possibly for the sake of protection, or even for the sake of testing the waters. "I don't actually have real blood. I can make faux blood, but it does not have any nutrients, and is basically completely for show. I doubt that you'll get any satisfaction from that."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 2:49 am

Myq found solace in Aianya's response, though the feeling seemed to radiate from the hued Myq that guarded the two of them as they communicated, letting no one get a good view of them talking. "... I'd explain it to you in detail, I'm sure you'd rather get down to business." Aianya seemed in a rush, but no longer bore an air of dismissal toward Myq, and now was leaning toward a hint of compassion, which Myq duly noted. "Let's just say, it's more about how you're seeing me than what you're actually looking at... At least, in this situation. But for the record, if I can do that, I can definitely do what a basic Mimic does and take a definite form. It's other Mimics that cannot do what I do, since I'm... Interdimensional."

Myq took Aianya's signal toward her car as the notion to get in, and Myq complied. Shortly after, the silvery Myq also got in, but before too long, relinquished its form and returned to its actual state, which was a mask with a simplistic smiling face. The color was retained despite the form, and the mask rested upon Myq's face. Despite the face being covered now, it was clear that Myq still had breasts, and its voice was still feminine. "Let's make everything clear about what needs to be established before we get out of the car, so it'll be more fluid and natural when we do, and no one on the outside has got to know anything."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 3:05 am

Myq's demeanor seemed to change when the mask was upon its face, as could be told now from its voice, whereas before said voice was rather devoid. "... Is that to say that you enjoyed what you saw, or what I am? I can match what your preferences are both aesthetically and in personality... But that requires your input, since I'm doing this for you." Myq raised its arms up as they were rested directly underneath its well-hidden breasts, which were underneath the thick overcoat. Being of relative size, they were much more defined when Myq accentuated them noticeably, whereas they might have been obscurely recognized as only breasts before, and not looked at for their size before emphasis. "... We can mold my physical shape to your appeal with some guided practice with your hands, but emotional craftsmanship is another subject..."

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 3:29 am

Myq's nature was still clearly an enigma to Aianya, which meant that it was doing a good job, in its own eyes. "The liberties I do take are almost always wholly dependent upon whatever the situation calls for, considering I am a Mimic. It's not exactly in the nature of a Mimic to be so forthcoming and direct, considering the entire concept involves allure, usually based on appeal. It's not uncommon to have a bolder Mimic that takes on forms based on what it likes or wants, but then it becomes easier to tell it's a Mimic, right? And for my profession, I don't really have much need to focus on that aspect of being a Mimic." Myq turned to look out of the window, briefly letting the air settle.

Myq's head only returned to Aianya's direction once she brought up about the personality, which functioned differently with certain specifications in regard to Myq. "... Well, I'm not like your basic Mimics, which usually can only do one or the other. I'm more all-encompassing, seeing as I've been exposed to more things more often across various dimensions. I may not always take the forms, but I do take the experiences, which help me determine tactics and methods for other forms in other dimensions, especially before I am aware of what forms I can take which will or will not stand out. But my personalities are far more developed in truth than my actual true form, which is an androgynous quasiamorphous humanoid."

Myq by the time they were moving again, Myq was finalizing, "I can choose to express myself, or I can choose to be an expression someone else wishes. That is more decisively influential than my appearances, which I have honed to be less influential for camoflauge reasons." The mask upon Myq's face became rosy, however somewhat dark in color, almost as if to simulate a type of flushing. Its hand passed over to Aianya's, seeking to grab it and guide it along some of Myq's features. "... People like different things, and Mimics inherently wish to appeal to those things, like the common Treasure Chest Mimic. Difference is, some already come in their forms naturally, some can change into their forms, and some can go beyond even that."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 1:26 pm

Myq's sense of self was more complex than Aianya seemed to be used to, and that was to be expected from one who did not regularly deal with interdimensional entities, or Mimics. The fact that Myq was both made it much harder to be understood, as both entities separately were pretty difficult to understand as it was. Myq picked up on Aianya's emotions, and the mask upon its face became a blank white, like its body. "... If there was anything I could explain to you about me that simply, trus that I would have." This wasn't a new scenario for Myq at all; it was quite standard, actually. "... I think it's safe to say that no one person has one single personality at all times. In that regard, all of what I am is truth, not falsehood."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 1:26 pm

Myq clearly wouldn't go into any extraneous details, as Aianya pretty clearly just requested not to do so. It was going to have to make this simple and clean. Adjusting its coat's collar, it continued, "I am not from this dimension, so I have elements about myself that are extradimensional, which is why you may find me difficult to understand. As a Mimic, my entire identity revolves around imitating other things, and that is the truth of my existence. What you see before you is my true form, but my existence doesn't change. I have geared my purpose in life around my existence, leading me to a life of being a mercenary-sleuth in different dimensions." Myq folded its hands seriously. "... Wherever I go, I need to blend in, and I need to live. That's all I'm asking for from you."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 1:49 pm

Myq could very easily get by through imitating inanimate objects or ambiguous peoples, but it didn't seem like Myq was interested in simply being under the radar to everyone. "... I'm sure that it's clear that given what I am and my prowess at what I do, I could just become anything I want at anytime and live undetected... But I don't just go to other dimensions to get by. I go to other dimensions to make a living." Suddenly, Myq's mask shuffled through a rainbow of colors, not stopping at all. "Let's be clear; I have an identity. I simply don't have one HERE. To that extent, I will be needing assistance in making one specifically for this dimension. You may have seen my true form, but no one else has -- I need it to stay that way. You think that is out of your way?"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 2:05 pm

Myq was finding out that Aianya didn't seem to fully understand the scale of Myq's work, nor why it was so important to keep its true identity such a secret, even in another unrelated dimension. "... My whole personality consists of many aspects, and no one personality is capable of defining me entirely. Each one is only one part of a whole, and being one is only important for being able to coexist in secret." Of course, Myq stepped out of the car, the mask becoming black, obscuring Myq's entire body of visibility from others. "The thing is, I don't know anything about this place, and I don't have much time to learn. So giving me some direction here will expedite this process, as well as my usefulness here." Myq stood out of vision from others, if they were around. "But when it comes to shifting forms? Yeah, I can do that." In fact, Myq was already in the process as they spoke.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 2:24 pm

Myq wasn't understanding why Aianya didn't grasp the concept that it believed it was explaining quite clearly, but it also had to take into account that she was not extradimensional, and therefore didn't understand the elements of extradimensional attributes in their application, including in personality. This was why it felt like the full explanation was so important, but she wasn't trying to hear it, making that difficult. She concluded from her own understanding, which was literally all anyone could ever do. So Myq thought hard about how it responded next... "... I'll just say this; there are parts to everything. There are also layers. If I have parts of a whole and layers that also make up a whole, I am multidimensional internally, which is applied to me externally."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 2:24 pm

Myq's body was shifting into something a bit more... Adjusted to this world, now that it had some exposure. It was still rough and obscure, but it was detailed enough to where it shouldn't have looked like anyone else -- it hoped. It hadn't speculated the realm enough to know, but Aianya seemed to insist that it take on a form regardless of the situation. Doable, of course. Though the transformation wasn't complete immediately, it was clear that Myq was taller, and more masculine. "I know how I work... But in order for this to work, I need you to understand me as I am, which is not normal to you. Rather than try to limit me to one thing, try to understand my diversity as anything, not a single thing. I assure you that my skills can be put to good use here. Let me do what I do best."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 2:44 pm

Myq could see that she was making a greater effort to understand something that existed beyond the normalcy she was accustomed to, but she still seemed to be rationalizing what Myq was based on her understanding and not what he was explaining. She was getting closer, but he felt like she needed just a little extra information. "... Close. It's because I'm extradimension that things like a 'personality' have extra defining factors, not less, nor standard. Extra." That might have given some perspective, but if not, Myq continued. "Sometimes people like to eat sweets. Other times, they like vegetables. But they aren't limited to just one food that they like. That same application applies to me and the full scale of my personality."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 2:44 pm

Myq then understood what the disconnect with Aianya was... Or, rather, what it believed it was. "... With all that I am, I can be anything I want at anytime and not be putting on a facade. However, just as equally, I could be anything I want and be putting up a facade. It isn't anything that I am or can become which defines me or that factor, it's what I am intending at any given time." That should have leveled things out, as Myq took on a definite new form now. Its eyes were narrow, covered by its hat, and its build was tall and lanky. The mask was no longer apparent, as it seemed to be an actual face now -- one of darker complexion, though with features that didn't seem to match. "... But you've made yourself clear; don't be fake. Just don't think I am when I am not one single identity that you desire for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 3:01 pm

Myq looked to Aianya from the corner of its sharp eyes still hidden underneath its hat. "It's the fact that I'm not dissociating, nor are the personalities independent of the one whole that prevents what I am and do from being classified as those terms." Myq briskly made its way to the other side of the car, entering, and having taken on a more womanly appearance now, though clearly having shifted quickly, as features such as the complexion and facial features were still the same, only now feminine. "You've been speaking from your own perspective of what I am, and not what I am telling you I am. If nothing else, I can always speak about myself -- I know myself better than most people. But the issue is not me knowing myself, it's me being part of a society I don't know... And that will not accept me as I am." That much was clear from Aianya's interactions, but it wasn't uncommon.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 3:21 pm

Myq, after hearing that Aianya comprehended something extradimensional about it, became both joyous and relieved, shown by the smile on its feminine face. She sighed heavily, clearly with relief, and leaned back in her seat now. "Now you're getting it," she said, relieved that the only person that needed this explained to them now understood. Myq looked over to Aianya, saying to her, "I need you to give me work suited for my existence. I am a mercenary-sleuth that can assume any form. When it comes to undercover, there is no other." She snickered slightly, her demeanor a bit more light. "... Though, like I've stated... The problem is that I don't know the location. You live here. You know your stuff. Fill me in about the place, and tell me where I can be of best use."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 3:35 pm

Myq closed her eyes, crossing a slender leg over the other, as if in thought. "... I see..." she stated, turning her head, still leaning back, thinking. "... Well, a job's a job, and I can do whatever I must until I achieve something more ideal..." Myq tapped her finger on the car door a bit, still figuring this predicament out in her head. "... A job like that can serve well for gathering intel," she deduced, "And it can pass the time until I find myself a more suitable job, or until you find someone who can hire me for what I'm most suited for." Technically, what Aianya proposed was not outside of Myq's like of work, as it did not define what Myq was completely capable of, but a sole portion of what the overall work it did was comprised of. Finally, her eyes opened again. "... I'm not opposed to maid work, either. It'll give us a chance to talk."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 3:48 pm

Myq now knew that Aianya was considering Myq's talents -- a bit of deductive reasoning basic for a sleuth. She crisscrossed her other leg over the first, effectively switching them now, straightening up and withdrawing her hands, as if ready to talk business now. "... I can have my own sexual desires, just as I can falsify any sexuality I might have. Though, honestly, is that such a strange thing? I know many women do that commonly." That alone should have answered the question, but Myq insisted upon explaining more. "The choice to mimic things is solely up to me. I don't have to always be mimicking something, but that is where my specialty lies. If I want to feel pleasure, I will feel pleasure -- if I want to only pretend to do so, I will do that, as well. The experience... Is all my choice." She narrowed her eyes now. "Why...?"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 4:02 pm

Myq now, Aianya was talking. Myq was a very business-oreinted being, considering the state of its life revolved around how well it could accomplish business. A coy, but knowing smirk appeared on her face, and she again turned her head to Aianya once she proposed the offer. "... Hmmmm..." she pretended to think, even going as far as placing a finger on her chin, "... Weeeell... I suppose I can submit myself to you..." Myq's voice suddenly became low and sultry; seductive in nature. "... Just tell me what you like. If you're going to be caring for me..." Myq's voice became playfully babyish, but only for the next words. "... How can I say no...?" She was clearly messing around, trying to give Aianya a sense of what was to come. Whether it hit the mark could only be seen through Aianya, though...
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 4:25 pm

Myq tapped her finger now on her leg, awaiting Aianya to make everything clear for her. "Of course... I can definitely abide by those rules." It was simple enough, and it was understood why Aianya would insist upon them. Myq adjusted herself in her seat, shifting from side to side, as if now somewhat antsy. "... And what will I be calling you, mistress...?" Batting her eyes, Myq seemed to be putting on the charm for Aianya, ready to give into whatever 'moment' might have come up for them. "And, what shall I use as my alias for when I'm in a certain set form with you...?" It was obvious that Myq could not be referred to by its real name, and needed an alias for whatever form was taken. Otherwise, it was too easy to tell who it was. Obviously, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Myq; L.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. Empty

Back to top Go down

Myq; L.P.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Reversal Plains; Ambiguous Chaos (Tartarus) :: Valparaiso; the Lawless Land :: Rue; the Warrior's Wasteland :: Valhalla; City of Ruin-
Jump to: