The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Myq; L.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 9:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

A strange chair that no one had seen before, yet seemed to partially match the atmosphere surrounding it, almost like a new addition, rested a rather sophisticated looking woman; almost like a new addition. She looked around, clearly unfamiliar, but definitely not lost. Her hair was as luscious as her eyes, and her lips seem to be accented just a bit, seeming naturally. They were not too large or showy, but still juicy. A swath of hair spilled over one of her eyes, covering it up thoroughly, adding an air of mystery. Her hands were clasped lightly over her crossed legs, which could be seen from the long cut of her seemingly red dress. She was clearly alone, but was also obviously looking for something...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 4:25 pm

Myq tapped her finger now on her leg, awaiting Aianya to make everything clear for her. "Of course... I can definitely abide by those rules." It was simple enough, and it was understood why Aianya would insist upon them. Myq adjusted herself in her seat, shifting from side to side, as if now somewhat antsy. "... And what will I be calling you, mistress...?" Batting her eyes, Myq seemed to be putting on the charm for Aianya, ready to give into whatever 'moment' might have come up for them. "And, what shall I use as my alias for when I'm in a certain set form with you...?" It was obvious that Myq could not be referred to by its real name, and needed an alias for whatever form was taken. Otherwise, it was too easy to tell who it was. Obviously, right?
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 4:53 pm

Myq had no true opinion on the matter, as now, it was a subject of completing an oral agreement than anything which was personal to Myq. As for a name, it would give her the real name, though perhaps she wouldn't believe when Myq said, "My name is Myq. As in, the second part of the word 'Mimic'." The fact that the name didn't at all seem very complex could have brought upon an inference that it was made up, but there was no way to know that it wasn't, either. Other than that, why would Myq tell Aianya otherwise? "But this would have been so much easier if you just gave me a name to match an image, you know..." Myq seemed unhappy that she didn't, but only passively. "I was only trying to show you my potential as a submissive... Am I not living up to my potential, Aianya?"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 5:25 pm

Myq was busy being playfully coy with Aianya as they drove into the more secluded and forested area of the island. Myq was geared to respond, but Aianya suddenly sought to touch her, and Myq was taken aback by the sudden show of physical interaction. Her head guided by Aianya's hand on her chin, Myq's eyes widened, revealing glistening green irises that almost illuminated her dark skin. "... My, I surely hope that I don't seem so desperate..." Myq stated shyly, yet with a smile. "... It's just... Better for me to be called something appealing to you. Maybe, if we got to know each other better..." Myq's hand raised to meet Aianya's, stroking it lightly, her fingers as soft and delicate as cotton. "... I'd surrender a lot more to you... Aianya..."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 5:46 pm

Myq could tell that Aianya was studying it based on its interactions, which wasn't something that was unexpected, but it did end up revealing to Myq the innate caution that Aianya had. Possibly because she was a rabbit girl, and rabbits tended to be more cautious in nature. At her house, which was more fanciful than Myq expected, Myq exited the car in her own coat, which covered up all of her features except her long, slender, dark legs and her face -- though the hat and collar ended up covering most of that. "You certainly have a lovely home..." Myq mentioned once they entered, following Aianya. When she mentioned the name Myq could give its own alias when with Aianya, it smiled affectionately. "... How thoughtful of you... I actually quite favor that name..." Myq bat her eyes again, lids lowered...
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 6:06 pm

Myq stepped toward Aianya slowly, clutching the coat that hid a majority of its body. Myq stopped in front of Aianya, seeming as if it was going to defy the insisting upon the seat on the floor as Aianya took the couch, but quickly fell before Aianya, head turned away, almost as if reluctant. "... I extend my service to you, Aianya, to do with me what you will..." Though it was implied that this meant the housework that everyone here took part in, Myq also seemed to subtly be hinting at other matters, as well. After Aianya's preferences for Myq's appearance as Mimi, she whipped her head toward her with a hint of sass, hat flying off and hair spilling out and over a single eye, the other of which looked up to the bunny seductively. "... Like this...?"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 3:43 pm

Myq bat her eye at Aianya, considering what she was saying. The shape that she was insisting upon was easy enough for the Mimic to take upon, as it was rather basic. Mimi raised her hands up to her chest, pressing slightly just above the bosom, sliding her hands down her own length sensually. Her breasts would become modest as her hands passed over, yet with quite the noticeable bounce; supple and perky -- not small, but not overly large. Likewise, as her hands continued to ease down the rest of her body, her waistline became lightly pinched, yet retained alignment with her shoulders. As her hands passed over her rear, her butt protruded ever so slightly, looking tight and firm, but not large and juicy.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 3:43 pm

Myq's legs raised up to Aianya as her hands continued to grace her own form, sliding down her somewhat thick thighs, and curving around to give her a noticeable calf, before both legs were placed upon Aianya's lap subserviently, yet crossed casually, almost as if with a hint of sass. Her eyelid lowered, and Mimi spoke in a low, seductive tone. "Like this...?"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:08 pm

Myq closed her eyes as she listened to Aianya's praise, turning her head away, as if shying from the compliment. The additional request was of no difficulty for her, and she'd respond immediately after Aianya finished speaking by withdrawing her lips into her mouth, then quickly popping them outward, causing them to suddenly grow very slightly, coupled with the aerial kiss, making them now more pouched and pouty, with a hint of juiciness to them. Mimi's wet lips seemed to almost sparkle as she did. Legs shifting only slightly at Ai's touch, Mimi's hair took on a cooler shade, nearly black, with purple tint that became more apparent in the light. Her eyes altered to match this color, as well. Mimi leaned in silently, awaiting Aianya's notes on the changes.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:28 pm

Myq giggled lightly, again turning away from Aianya after questioning, and seeming to quite intentionally leave said query unanswered. Either way, Ai went on to speak further, addressing what she believed to be a forefront issue of consent between them. Courteous, certainly, to which Mimi noted, yet responded none to. Yet the next line of questioning about what Mimi would 'like or dislike' proved to be somewhat of an obscure subject for her, given the nature of her true existence and identity. "... As I am a Mimic, I do not have significant preferences. I am what you request, what you desire, what you need. Unless I am given a definitive personality or specification to my duties... There is technically nothing truly out of line."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:46 pm

Myq could tell that the core of Myq's existence and purpose were troublesome to Aianya, who still did not fully grasp the nature of a Mimic, let alone an interdimensional Mimic, which was far more complex than any normal one. Myq was crestfallen internally, and it only showed through the slow close of the eyes and the slow lowering of the head. The barrier of understanding was greater than Myq anticipated, but it was important not to dwell on such as Mimi. Mimi was less Myq's creation as she was Aianya's, and she didn't recognize that Myq was its own being shaping itself to Aianya, specifically. There was no purpose in Myq allowing personal feelings to seep into the identity of Mimi, but Aianya had trouble with such distinctions.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:47 pm

Myq understood, even so, that this was an opportunity to grow relations, so it was best to go along with Aianya's wishes and allow her time to grow into understanding over time. It was not something unexpected, considering how little interaction most beings had with Mimics and dimensional beings, so it wasn't as if Myq was unprepared. Such beings needed more time to grasp these types of concepts. And so, Myq complied with Aianya's wishes, knowing this to be best. "... Of course, Aianya. It will be as you say." Withdrawing her legs back to the ground, Mimi sat at attention, yet kept her eyes closed and head down. "Shall I begin right away, or is there anything else at the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:07 pm

Myq complied with Aianya's command, rising from the ground slowly, only to immediately descend directly next to her, this time on the chair. Ai drew her close with an outstretched arm, pressing Mimi into her. Mimi seemed distant still, yet she was still completely receptive. She listened quietly to Aianya, who seemed to be catching on some. Finally, Mimi's eyes opened, just slightly, to look at Aianya from the corners, purple eyes glistening some. "... That is not difficult for me at all," Mimi started, "... It's just a matter of remaining within the boundaries of previous requests and no specification for the future. It's less about what my capabilities are... And more about remaining in accordance to your actual requests."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:08 pm

Myq closed her eyes again, now letting her head rest more comfortably within Ai's breasts, yet the rest of her body still seeming to be stagnant. Mimi continued, "... If I am to be submissive to you... It means you will need to be domineering of me in ways that perhaps you aren't accustomed to from others incapable of such ready adaptation."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:31 pm

Myq grasped that Aianya took a liking to the atmosphere of unexpectedness coupled with the control over another, which was becoming clearer to Mimi as they interacted. This type of communication and clarity was important for a being whose existence could be both ambiguous and general or specific and detailed without compromising its own integrity wholly. The more information that Myq had, the better Mimi could become for Aianya, but Ai obviously did not just want someone that would solely be as she pleased. The idea of expressing personal pleasure would prove to be a more difficult subject, as that came from the Mimic's ability to be as it was the best it could be, which slightly contradicted Aianya's intent.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:32 pm

Myq mulled over the thoughts with intense analytical calculative reasoning in silence and without shifting of expression to denote such, but reacted as one would expect from the physical touch of a hand passing down one's back. Her body stretched upward a bit, to the point where Mimi's was now sitting up again, though her back was now arched, like a cat. Her protruding lips lightly brushed against the rabbit's cheek as they made their way up to her ear, granting her the generic response, "It will be as you say, Aianya..." yet again, only with subtle undertones that denoted a more intimate difference than how Mimi spoke before. With her body raised slightly, her hands were also moved to comfort, with each of them resting on Ai's thigh for support...
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:59 pm

Myq swiftly rushed a hand through her own hair as Aianya commented on the gesture of intimacy, her eyes darting away, almost as if bearing hints of embarrassment. "I was..." Mimi started to say, right before Aianya's forehead pressed upon her own, "... Just under the impression that intimacy didn't have to particularly denote anything further than that..." Truth be told, Mimi also didn't believe that there would be any grounds presently for something greater until this character was more developed. Yet, she blushed anyway. "... And that affection could simply be just that..." Now, her voice seemed somewhat uncertain, but it was unclear if this was truly the case or not. Even so, the next order of business was on the table.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 6:00 pm

Myq, who was, in actuality, a very accomplished sleuth, was well aware of a necessity of code, and was well-versed in that language, for obvious reasons. So, as Mimi, she would think about a certain key word that would be recognizable in this dimension to beings here whilst also being so far out of her vocabulary that it would not come up in regular conversation. One word would probably not suffice as much as a phrase, however, since it was less likely for a certain coded combination to be skimmed over than any arbitrary word, no matter how distant. "... Perhaps... The phrase... 'Submissive Infraction'? I doubt I would have reason to utter such, and it is very clear and concise..."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 6:28 pm

Myq relaxed a bit after hearing Aianya's words. Apparently, she hadn't caught on to everything yet, and given the circumstances Aianya said she wanted, this was pleasing to Mimi. A light, but still visible smile became of her face, even as she looked away again. This situation would be left up to Aianya's own interpretation without any further detail from Mimi, who knew the truth behind what Ai felt and why. It was better that way, especially in accordance to what she just said. Ai continued to speak, and Mimi remained silent, all up until Aianya finished. "... It will be as you say, Aianya," Mimi said again, as her coat -- which had become form-fitting during the transition from car to residence -- blended into her skin, becoming indistinguishable.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 6:29 pm

Myq's body was revealed now, illustrating the underlying details of her crafted physical form. As it was, her breasts were plush, but perky, with a certain bounce to them, but no droop whatsoever; her body was sleek and toned, but not muscular, though rather intricately defined, especially around the abdomen; she was slender, and as she sat, her modest bottom had a rather noticeable cushion, and the dimples of her back just above her rear were clear. Even her hands and feet were slender and elegant, beautiful and dainty, with sparkling deep purple nails that were neither too short nor too long. "How is this?" she asked, again looking to Aianya for confirmation on her form.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:00 pm

Myq took the compliment well, as it was a direct testament to the capabilities of assuming a pleasant form that was appealing. Such subtleties were what pleased Mimi the most, though something like that probably wouldn't come off as obvious to one unaccustomed to such a nature. The blush of Mimi's caramel face told enough, as well as her mannerisms after receiving such praise. Yet, as Ai's request, she came to her, following behind with her hands overlapping at rest before her lap. As they went from room to room, Mimi considered the best use of her skillset, as well as potential usefulness to the household. "... My natural skills lie in espionage..." she mentioned, "... So perhaps, an overseer? Or, maybe... An underseer?" It was likely too gratuitous to think of overseeing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:30 pm

Myq noticed that Aianya seemed preoccupied with trying to show Mimi to a place where she could stay within this residence, and did not seem to even hear the suggestion which came from her. Yet, Mimi chalked this up to simple excitement about her staying here, and thought little of it beyond just how cute Aianya was in terms of her excitement. For the moment, Mimi would just follow along, ruminating on such undertones compassionately. Though once they came to the room with the many estranged accessories, it seemed to make no difference to Mimi. "Whatever is available is fine," she'd state. It was still evident that Aianya wasn't completely considering that Myq was a Mimic as of yet, but that was to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:45 pm

Myq raised a hand up to her own lips, giggling lowly, looking up to Aianya with her glittering, purple eyes. "With an adaptive and conservative nature, any space available is fine for me. No need to go out of your way." Mimi didn't look at what was in the room as much as she did the actual room itself, since that was more relevant to her existence than the articles within. Though she sensed a hint of disdain when addressing what Mimi said, as she actually did end up hearing. She didn't seem to recognize that Mimi tried to play to her own strengths, and mistook that as something ulterior. "... My service wouldn't be to keep tabs," she clarified, "But to simply be observant, hence why I said 'undersight'. The primary focus would be to observe and offer service based on observation."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:57 pm

Myq didn't seem concerned about a bed or lack thereof, especially since a sleeping space was definitely apparent to begin with, as well as the understanding of what being a submissive would entail in terms of treatment, plus the nature of this room specifically, combined with the natural power of the Mimic and how it was likely quite different from the others. Regardless, it seemed Aianya was tired, and also had yet to understand how Mimi intended to make use of her skills. That was fine. Such could be clearer when they were in a better headspace. "... No. All is to my liking. Thank you for taking me in and up on my offer, Aianya." Mimi urged to step forward into her room, but not before brushing her hair back once more and delivering a soft kiss to Aianya's cheek. "... Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; L.P.   Myq; L.P. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Myq; L.P.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Reversal Plains; Ambiguous Chaos (Tartarus) :: Valparaiso; the Lawless Land :: Rue; the Warrior's Wasteland :: Valhalla; City of Ruin-
Jump to: