The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Key Distinctions: The Mind Is Not The Brain Is Not The Consciousness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Key Distinctions: The Mind Is Not The Brain Is Not The Consciousness Empty
PostSubject: Key Distinctions: The Mind Is Not The Brain Is Not The Consciousness   Key Distinctions: The Mind Is Not The Brain Is Not The Consciousness EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 8:03 am

Three Things People Believe Commonly Is That The Mind, The Brain, And The Consciousness Are All The Same. This Is Not So, And I Will Explain Using Scientific And Also More Abstract Knowledge, So All People Will Understand.

The Brain Is The Hub: The Physical Representation.

The Consciousness Is The Collection Of Electromagnetic Waves That Are Sustained When All Of The Features Of The Brain Come Together At Whichever Part Of The Brain Actively.

The Mind Is The Interior And Background Of The Brain And Consciousness, Where The Residual And Automatic Electromagnetic Waves Of The Brain Happen, Which Are Not Collective Enough To Be Conscious, But Still Functional To Generate Thought And Send Neurological Signals.

That Said, The Mind Is Like The Soul Of The Brain, Where The Personality Is Achieved -- The Psyche -- And Represents The Inner Will And Wishes And Essence Of The Brain And Consciousness; Likes, Dislikes, Dreams, Etc.

Likewise, The Consciousness Of The Brain Is The Present And Current Active Representation Of The Self -- The Brain's Own Representation Of Itself At Any Given Time. Wherever There Is The Most Collection Of Active Neurons Or Electromagnetic Waves, That Is Where The Conscious Mind Should Be. The Brain Of The Physical Brain.

Finally, The Brain Itself Is Like The Equivalent Of The Flesh Body, And Is Considered An Extension Of It, And Not The Actual Mind (Psyche) Or Consciousness. Therefore, Without The Electromagnetic Energy That Gives Consciousness, Subconsciousness, And Any Other Mental Activity, It Is Just A Flesh Piece Of The Larger Flesh Known As The 'Body', And Is Not The 'Mind' Nor 'Conscious', Despite Being The HUB For Such Things. So, It's The Body Of The Mind.

Therefore: The Mind Is Not The Brain Is Not The Consciousness.
Back to top Go down

Key Distinctions: The Mind Is Not The Brain Is Not The Consciousness
Page 1 of 1