The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Empty
PostSubject: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:55 am

='Ophiuchus'=
Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Empty10
'The Valley Of Dry Bones'
Ezekiel 37:11 "Then He Said To Me: 'Son Of Man, These Bones Are The People Of Israel. They Say, 'Our Bones Are Dried Up And Our Hope Is Gone; We Are Cut Off.'
12 Therefore Prophesy And Say To Them: 'This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: My People, I Am Going To Open Your Graves And Bring You Up From Them; I Will Bring You Back To The Land Of Israel.
13 Then You, My People, Will Know That I Am The Lord, When I Open Your Graves And Bring You Up From Them.
14 I Will Put My Spirit In You And You Will Live, And You Will Live, And I Will Settle You In Your Own Land. Then You Will Know That I The Lord Have Spoken, And I Have Done It, Declares The Lord."
-Empty-

*This Is A Symbolic Representation Of Humans Whom Are Still Alive Being Buried In The Earth As If Symbolically Dead. So God Brings Them Up Out Of The Proverbial Earth Where They Are Buried In Earthly Matters And Back To Godly Things By Settling Godly Matters They Neglect And Bury Themselves In On The Earth.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 3:06 am

Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Comman11
Ezekiel 37:9 "Then He Said To Me, 'Prophesy To The Breath; Prophesy, Son Of Man, And Say To It, 'This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: Come, Breath, From The Four Winds And Breathe Into These Slain, That They May Live.'
10 So I Prophesied As He Commanded Me, And Breath Entered Them; They Came To Life And Stood Up On Their Feet -- A Vast Army."
-Command-

*The Breath Itself Is A Symbol For Both Active Life And The Movement Of Life, As Well As The Actual Common Speech Or Social Interactions At The Time. For One To Prophesy To The To The Breath, It Means That One Is Speaking To The Actual Social Standards And Communicative Exchanges Between Humanity During Their Times. That Is To Say, When Something Is Fed Into Human Society Through Communication, It Becomes The 'Breath Of Life' For Them. However God Likes To Prove Himself Powerful In His Positions He Made For Himself, So His Decision To Take His Place As Breath Of Life Is A Choice He Does When Humans Have Forgotten What The Breath Of Life In Their Lives Is.

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 3:11 am

Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Empty10
Ezekiel 37:7 "So I Prophesied As I Was Commanded. And As I Was Prophesying, There Was A Noise, A Rattling Sound, And The Bones Came Together, Bone To Bone.
8 I Looked, And Tendons And Flesh Appeared On Them And Skin Covered Them, But There Was No Breath In Them."
-Empty-

*This IS A Representation Of Everyday Human Life, And Also How Humans Come Together Like Parts Of A Body To Create A Larger Entity On The Earth. When Humans Disconnect And Forget This, Or Do Not Understand That They Create The State Of The Human Condition, Then They Are Tainting The Breath Of Life, And Only Reinsertion Of God Can Purify The Breath. Otherwise, They Are Just Mindless Bags Of Flesh Walking Around The Surface Of The Planet Aimlessly And Dead, Looking For Anything And Everything That Can Stimulate Them And Their Lives To A Point Of Mild Pleasures They Can Chase After To Further Enjoy Living A Life That Is Virtually Lifeless Otherwise.

**This Is To Illustrate That Even If Humans Are Alive, It Doesn't Mean They Are Living, And Can Be Both Alive And Dead As A Simple Flesh Construct With No Life Or Soul If They Simply Live On The Earth And Do Not Have God In Them, Or Anything Of Any Type Of Noteworthiness In Their Lives. Essentially, It Is Symbolic Of Humans Living Empty Lives Collectively For Generations As A Curse For Them Abandoning God And Also Forgetting Why They Are Alive, And Only Gets Worse The Farther Along They Go In This Same Fashion.

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 3:20 am

Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Format11
Ezekiel 37:4 "Then He Said To Me, 'Prophesy To These Bones And Say To Them, 'Dry Bones, Hear The Word Of The Lord!
5 This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says To These Bones: I Will Make Breath Enter You, And You Will Come To Life.
6 I Will Attach Tendons To You And Make Flesh Come Upon You And Cover You With Skin; I Will Put Breath In You, And You Will Come To Life. Then You Will Know That I Am The Lord.'"
-Formation-

*This Means That God Will Give Humans Something To Live For And To Talk About When They Stagnate Or Forget Their Life Purposes, And Usually, It Involves Him Appearing In A Spectacular Way To Inspire Them Again.

**In Addition To That, It Is Symbolic Of How Humanity Functions On Earth Like A Large Body, And That Some Aspects Are Not Adhered To Very Well By Humans Due To Them Not Recognizing Their Place. So Those Who Would Be The Joints Of The System Of The Large Body Would Connect To The Other Parts That Are Separated And Not Functioning In Tandem, Which Is The Purpose Of A Joint To Fix.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 11:30 am

Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Strike10
Ezekiel 37:1 "The Hand Of The Lord Was On Me, And He Brought Me Out By The Spirit Of The Lord And Set Me In The Middle Of A Valley; It Was Full Of Bones.
2 He Led Me Back And Forth Among Them, And I Saw A Great Many Bones On The Floor Of The Valley, Bones That Were Very Dry.
3 He Asked Me, 'Son Of Man, Can These Bones Live?' I Said, 'Sovereign Lord, You Alone Know.'"
-Strike-

*The Bones Are Representations Of Both The Stagnant Peoples And Also The Things They Tried To Bury, Cover Up, Hide, Or Abandon That Eventually Rise Up And Come Back To Haunt Them Later In Life -- Skeletons In The Closet.

**Unfinished Business.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 2:32 pm

Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Haze10
'Israel's Restoration Assured'
Ezekiel 36:37 "This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: Once Again I Will Yield To Israel's Plea And Do This For Them: I Will Make Their People As Numerous As Sheep,
38 As Numerous As The Flocks For Offerings At Jerusalem During Her Appointed Festivals. So Will The Ruined Cities Be Filled With Flocks Of People. Then They Will Know That I Am The Lord."
-Haze-

*This Is Both A Blessing And A Curse For Them, For, They Requested Their Homeland, But It Was Destroyed, So They Will Live In The Ruins And Rebuild Them, Since They Incurred The Destruction Upon Themselves Prior.

**The Blessing Is That Despite The Suffering, They Will Live And Rebuild And Still Enjoy The Holy Land.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 2:36 pm

Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Legend10
Ezekiel 36:33 "This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: On The Day I Cleanse You From All Your Sins, I Will Resettle Your Towns, And The Ruins Will Be Rebuilt.
34 The Desolate Land Will Be Cultivated Instead Of Lying Desolate In The Sight Of All Who Pass Through It.
35 They Will Say, 'This Land That Was Laid Waste Has Become Like The Garden Of Eden; The Cities That Were Lying In Ruins, Desolate And Destroyed, Are Now Fortified And Inhabited.'
36 Then The Nations Around You That Remain Will Know That I The Lord Have Rebuilt What Was Destroyed And Have Replanted What Was Desolate. I The Lord Have Spoken, And Will Do It."
-Legend-

*This Serves As An Altar To The Rest Of The World About God's Capacity To Totally Destroy And Totally Restore Any And Everything, And He Is Demonstrating This Through His People, Israel, So It Is Clear When He Destroys The Earth, He Can Restore It Better.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 2:42 pm

='God'=
Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Damnat10
Ezekiel 36:24 "For I Will Take You Out Of The Nations; I Will Gather You From All The Countries And Bring You Back Into Your Own Land.
25 I Will Sprinkle Clean Water On You, And You Will Be Clean; I Will Cleanse You From All Your Impurities And From All Your Idols.
26 I Will Give You A New Heart And Put A New Spirit In You; I Will Remove From You Your Heart Of Stone And Give You A Heart Of Flesh.
27 And I Will Put My Spirit In You And Move You To Follow My Decrees And Be Careful To Keep My Laws.
28 Then You Will Live In The Land I Gave Your Ancestors; You Will Be My People, And I Will Be Your God.
29 I Will Save You From All Your Uncleanness. I Will Call For The Grain And Make It Plentiful And Will Not Bring Famine Upon You.
30 I Will Increase The Fruit Of The Trees And The Crops Of The Field, So That You Will No Longer Suffer Disgrace Among The Nations Because Of Famine.
31 Then You Will Remember Your Evil Ways And Wicked Deeds, And You Will Loathe Yourselves For Your Sins And Detestable Practices.
32 I Want You To Know That I Am Not Doing This For Your Sake, Declares The Sovereign Lord. Be Ashamed And Disgraced For Your Conduct, People Of Israel!"
-Damnation-

*God Will Extract Israel From All Earthly Practices And Traditions And Isolate Them As By Levant Standards In Order To Cleanse And Purify Them So That They Can Be The Baptism Of The World... If They Do Not Sin And Get Filthy Again And Squander Candidacy. AGAIN.

**When The Earth Is Being Purified By Those Who Are Spotless, Clean, Pure, And Righteous, And It Actually Accomplishes Things Better Than Sinning And Senseless Enjoyment Or Blaspheming God, Everyone Will Feel So Terrible That Those Who Are Still Satanic Against God Will Literally Be Incapable Of Living With The People Who Are Blessed And Either Act As Cain Or Kill Themselves.

***Through God Blessing People So Grandly That They Can Literally Restore The World, And They Are Known To Be The People Blessed By God, It Will Only Be A Credit To God, And Not The Humans. They Are His Vainglory To Glorify Him By His Own Blessing Them -- His Vainglory Is A Punishment, Even If You Are Blessed Residual From It.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 2:48 pm

Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Malice10
Ezekiel 36:22 "Therefore Say To The Israelites, 'This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: It Is Not For Your Sake, People Of Israel, That I Am Going To Do These Things, But For The Sake Of My Holy Name, Which You Have Profaned Among The Nations Where You Have Gone.
23 I Will Show The Holinesss Of My Great Name, Which Has Been Profaned Among The Nations, The Name You Have Profaned Among Them. Then The Nations Will Know That I Am The Lord, Declares The Sovereign Lord, When I Am Proved Holy Through You Before Their Eyes."
-Malice-

*Through God Blessing People So Grandly That They Can Literally Restore The World, And They Are Known To Be The People Blessed By God, It Will Only Be A Credit To God, And Not The Humans. They Are His Vainglory To Glorify Him By His Own Blessing Them -- His Vainglory Is A Punishment, Even If You Are Blessed Residual From It.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 7:39 am

Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Smite11
Ezekiel 36:16 "Again The Word Of The Lord Came To Me:
17 'Son Of Man, When The People Of Israel Were Living In Their Own Land, They Defiled It By Their Conduct And Their Actions. Their Conduct Was Like A Woman's Monthly Uncleanness In My Sight.
18 So I Poured Out My Wrath On Them Because They Had Shed Blood In The Land And Because They Had Defiled It With Their Idols.
19 I Dispersed Them Among The Nations, And They Were Scattered Through The Countries; I Judged Them According To Their Conduct And Their Actions.
20 And Wherever They Went Among The Nations They Profaned My Holy Name, For It Was Said Of Them, 'These Are The Lord's People, And Yet They Had To Leave His Land.'
21 I Had Concern For My Holy Name, Which The People Of Israel Profaned Among The Nations Where They Had Gone."
-Smite-

*Israel Sinned So Very Regularly That They Gave God A Bad Name, Even When God Punished Them For The Sake Of His Name. So, Being God, The Process Took A Little Longer To Restore His Name.

**To Restore His Name That Israel Tarnished By Poor Representation Of The Lord In Their Disgusting Sinful Vanity, He Destroyed Their Homeland And Spread Them Out, Then Had Them Be A Plague Unto Others, So They Would Be Hated And Cast Out, So They Would Understand That Only God Will Love And Save Them, Even When They Practice Other Cultural Manners.

***The Only Way For God To Restore His Name That They Profaned Is To Kill Off The Worst Of Them, Spread Them Out, Talk To Them Individually, Bring Them Together, Then Restore The Land, And Rinse And Repeat As Often As Necessary Until Everyone Realizes God Is Still With Them, Even When He Punishes Them -- And Even When He Restores Them Better Than Everyone Else In The World -JUST- To Destroy Them Again. With The Frequency Of A Woman's Monthly Uncleanness. Forever. So Even If Israel Never Understands, The Rest Of The World Watching Them Gets It, And Still Sees God, And Also Sees The Truth Of Israel's Sins.

Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 7:48 am

='The Tyranophant'=
Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Rebuke10
'Hope For The Mountains Of Israel'
Ezekiel 36:13 "This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: Because Some Say To You, 'Devour People And Deprive Your Nation Of Its Children,'
14 Therefore You Will No Longer Devour People Or Make Your Nation Childless, Declares The Sovereign Lord.
15 No Longer Will I Make You Hear The Taunts Of The Nations, And No Longer Will You Suffer The Scorn Of The Peoples Or Cause Your Nation To Fall, Declares The Lord."
-Rebuke-

*It's Obvious That Israel Will Just Listen To Any Old People Who Are Also Against God When They Don't Want To Obey The Lord, So Other Nations Take Advantage Of That And Make Them Damage Their Own Society, Because They Know That They Either Will Eventually Return To God, Or God Will Still Use Them, Despite Their Sinning. Unfortunately, Israel Seems To Be The Only People Who Do Not Understand That About Themselves.

**In Order To Make Them Seem At Least A Little Less Stupid, And Laughable To The Rest Of The World, And Thus Also Making God Look Foolish For Selecting Them In The First Place, God Has To Actually Give Them Blessings And Protection, In Addition To Their Punishment.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 7:59 am

Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Variab10
Ezekiel 36:8 "But You, Mountains Of Israel, Will Produce Branches And Fruit For My People Israel, For They Will Soon Come Home.
9 I Am Concerned For You And Will Look On You With Favor; You Will Be Plowed And Sown,
10 And I Will Cause Many People To Live On You -- Yes, All Of Israel. The Towns Will Be Inhabited And The Ruins Rebuilt.
11 I Will Increase The Number Of People And Animals Living On You, And They Will Be Fruitful And Become Numerous. I Will Settle People On You As In The Past And Will Make You Prosper More Than Before. Then You Will Know That I Am The Lord.
12 I Will Cause People, My People Israel, To Live On You. They Will Possess You, And You Will Be Their Inheritance; You Will Never Again Deprive Them Of Their Children."
-Variable-

*Sometimes, God Will Choose The Lesser Of Two Evils And Bless Them To Piss Off The Worse Of Evils, Making All Sinners Question Themselves As To Why They Don't Get Blessed When A Different Sinner Does. Basically, The Same Way Humans Try To Make God Jealous By Worshiping Other Gods, He Makes Them Jealous By Raising Up Undeserving Or Random People. He Surely Can Do That Much Better Than Humans. Anything A Human Even Thinks They Can Try Against God, He Can Do Infinitely Better, And Already Has.

**This Level Of Confusion Keeps God's Motives Obscure And Hidden, As Well.

***The People God Blesses Still Will Bless The Good People With Residual Blessing, Even If They Do Sin And Have Greed Or Vanity Or Any Other Sinful Behavior, Just Because They Live On The Same Earth, And You Can Only Build And Store Up So High Before It MUST Spill Over. So It Will Reach The Good People No Matter What, Even If Only In Small Doses -- Which Is Still A Punishment For Everyone.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 8:09 am

='Sin'=
Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones The_cr10
Ezekiel 36:1 "Son Of Man, Prophesy To The Mountains Of Israel And Say, 'Mountains Of Israel, Hear The Word Of The Lord.
2 This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: The Enemy Said Of You, 'Aha! The Ancient Heights Have Become Our Possession.'
3 Therefore Prophesy And Say, 'This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: Because They Ravaged And Crushed You From Every Side So That You Became The Possession Of The Rest Of The Nations And The Object Of People's Malicious Talk And Slander,
4 Therefore, Mountains Of Israel, Hear The Word Of The Sovereign Lord: This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says To The Mountains And Hills, To The Ravines And Valleys, To The Desolate Ruins And The Deserted Towns That Have Been Plundered And Ridiculed By The Rest Of The Nations Around You --
5 This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: In My Burning Zeal I Have Spoken Against The Rest Of The Nations, And Against All Edom, For With Glee And With Malice In Their Hearts They Made My Land Their Own Possession So That They Might Plunder Its Pastureland.'
6 Therefore Prophesy Concerning The Land Of Israel And Say To The Mountains And Hills, To The Ravines And Valleys: 'This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: I Speak In My Jealous Wrath Because You Have Suffered The Scorn Of The Nations.
7 Therefore This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: I Swear With Uplifted Hand That The Nations Around You Will Also Suffer Scorn."
-The Cradle-

*At Any Time, God Will Choose Someone To Use To Defend Himself. However, If There Is No One Righteous That Is Suitable, He Will Pick Some Random Sinner No One Cares About, Everyone Hates, Or That Is More Easily Manipulated And Then Make That One Great. This Confuses People, Angers Them, And Invokes Envy So Much Faster And Easier Than Humans Taking Their ENTIRE PLANET Cooperatively Working To Do That To God. Like, No Competition -- The Sins Of Humans -MAKE- Them Pay Attention To -ANYTHING- Doing Better Than Them That They -BELIEVE- Shouldn't, And They Will Focus -ALL- Their Time And Power And Effort On That -ONE- Entity And -FORGET- God. Completely.

**Easy.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 8:17 am

='The Tyranophant'=
Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Kairo11
'A Prophecy Against Edom'
Ezekiel 35:10 "Because You Have Said, 'These Two Nations And Countries Will Be Ours And We Will Take Possession Of Them,' Even Though I The Lord Was There,
11 Therefore As Surely As I Live, Declares The Sovereign Lord, I Will Treat You In Accordance With The Anger And Jealousy You Showed In Your Hatred Of Them And I Will Make Myself Known Among Them When I Judge You.
12 Then You Will Know That I The Lord Have Heard All The Contemptible Things You Have Said Against The Mountains Of Israel. You Said, 'They Have Been Laid Waste And Have Been Given Over To Us To Devour.'
13 You Boasted Against Me And Spoke Against Me Without Restraint, And I Heard It.
14 This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: While The Whole Earth Rejoices, I Will Make You Desolate.
15 Because You Rejoiced With The Inheritance Of Israel Became Desolate, That Is How I Will Treat You. You Will Be Desolate, Mount Seir, You And All Of Edom. Then They Will Know That I Am The Lord."
-Kairo-

*So Basically, Other People Think They Can Take Advantage Of Israel And Everything That Belongs To God Because They Want Peace. But Even If They Do, God Will Still Judge Them With Their Same Judgment. So They Hated God And His Things And People, And They Tried To Destroy Them, And Using Those Exact Same Things, God Destroys The People Who Try To Destroy Him.

**God Will Also Replace What Is Lost From Out Of The Possessions Of The Other Nations, Including People, Such As Believers, Such As Survivors That Get Taken To Israel And Find It To Be More Blessed Than Their Own Nation.

***As Long As God Makes Everywhere Else Suck, He Can Make His Own Things More Appealing To Humans, And Stir Envy And Wrath In The Other Nations That Thought Themselves So Clever To Do It To Him. For Whatever Reason.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 8:24 am

Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Creatu10
Ezekiel 35:5 "Because You Harbored An Ancient Hostility And Delivered The Israelites Over To The Sword At The Time Of Their Calamity, The Time Their Punishment Reached Its Climax,
6 Therefore As Surely As I Live, Declares The Sovereign Lord, I Will Give You Over To Bloodshed And It Will Pursue You. Since You Did Not Hate Bloodshed, Bloodshed Will Pursue You.
7 I Will Make Mount Seir A Desolate Waste And Cut Off From It All Who Come And Go.
8 I Will Fill Your Mountains With The Slain; Those Killed By The Sword Will Fall On Your Hills And In Your Valleys And In All Your Ravines.
9 I Will Make You Desolate Forever; Your Towns Will Not Be Inhabited. Then You Will Know That I Am The Lord."
-Creature-

*God Will Make You Kill Yourselves And Each Other When He Blesses People In Front Of Your Face That You Hate And Protects Them And Keeps You From Further Harming Them. Or, You Know, Anything Else That Will Provoke Your Envy Of Blessings And Hatred Of God.

**It's Really Easy To Manipulate Humans Who Have Sin In Them. So, God Can, At Any Time, Just Make You Feel So Badly About Being Alive That You Go Crazy And Kill People And Yourselves. And You Never Know Who It Will Be, Because No One Wants To Admit Their Envy And Wrath -- Such Is Pride.

***God, You Humans Are Fucking Stupid. Jesus Christ, I Don't Even Know How... You Couldn't Recognize Something Like This For So Long. Ugh... I See Why He Doesn't Look At You For Hundreds Of Years, Takes Millennia-Long Naps, And Destroys Universes To Make New Big Bangs When He's Tired Of The Last Universe He Made.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 8:30 am

Handbook of Progress
November 20, 2016
Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Reject10
Ezekiel 35:1 "The Word Of The Lord Came To Me:
2 'Son Of Man, Set Your Face Against Mount Seir; Prophesy Against It
3 And Say: 'This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: I Am Against You, Mount Seir, And I Will Stretch Out My Hand Against You And Make You A Desolate Waste.
4 I Will Turn Your Towns Into Ruins And You Will Be Desolate. Then You Will Know That I Am The Lord."
-Rejection-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones   Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones Empty

Back to top Go down

Handbook Of Progress; The Valley Of Dry Bones
Page 1 of 1