The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:30 am

='Behemoth'=
September 22, 2022 At 3:57 PM
Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Dismis10
"Okay, MaryJane Brady, I See You're Just Another Shallow Internet Clout-Leech Like Little Mauricétte Lucétte Campos, And You Are Not Interested At All In Real Friendship With Me. Pack Your Shit And Get Out, And Don't Make Me Tell You Twice, Or Let Me See You Still Here When I Come Back. Okay, Thaaaaaanks, Never Gonna Think Of You Again, G'Beh."
-Dismiss-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:31 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Profes10
"Field :: Expert."
-Professional-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:32 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Warnin10
-Warning-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:33 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Contem10
"Heeyyyyy. Good Newwsss. You Know What You All Have Been Waiting For Me To Do For The Past Several Years? Well, I Finally Am On The Downswing, And I Am About To Sweep The Land Clean. Trust, Everyone Will Walk Right Up To Me With All The Prideful Sin In Their Hearts And Sin Against Me, But See, They Don't Understand That If They Want To Do That, They Are Automatically My Enemy, And Therefore Competition That I Can Stomp On. So I'd Suggest Treating Me More Wisely Before I Stomp Out Your... Pathetic Little Clout-Leech Nests. Disgusting Little Attention Whores~!"
-Contempt-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:34 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Bloodb10
Revelation 14:19-20 "The Angel Swung His Sickle On The Earth, Gathered Its Grapes And Threw Them Into The Great Winepress Of God's Wrath. They Were Trampled In The Winepress Outside The City, And Blood Flowed Out Of The Press, Rising As High As The Horses' Bridles For A Distance OF 1,600 Stadia."
-Bloodbath-

*Just Now Realizing That 'Stadia' Is The Plural Of 'Stadium', Which Finally Helps Me Put This Into Perspective. Jesus Christ...
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:35 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Oath10
"... Remember Yesterday When I Explained To You That I Made A Drink That Was Symbolic Of Blood, And The More Of It I Drank, The More Bloodshed There Would Be? Well, At First, It Tasted Bad, But Now, I Diluted It A Little More -- Just As Your Massacre Will Be Diluted And Whitewashed, So It Cannot Be Traced Back To Me When You Do It To Yourselves -- And Now It Is Tasty. I'm Going To Drink It All. Oh Yes, There Will Be Blood."
-Oath-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:36 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Damnat10
"Wow, MaryJane Brady, Not Only Did You Try Me And Not Think I Would Cut You Right The Fuck Off, But Somehow, Even After Acting Like You Didn't Want Me On Your Page, You're Somehow Still On My Friend List, After I Saw You Online. Hmm. Please Don't Make Me Embarrass You In Front Of Your Simps. You Obviously Have Learned Nothing From What I Did To Everyone Else. Oo, Or, Did You Think You Were Too Cute To Get Cut? Bitch, Please. Get The Fuck On. Like, Right Now. Before I Hurt Your Tiny Little Human Feelings In Front Of Your Piddly Little Clout And Snatch It For Myself And Scrape You Off My Shoes And Keep It Moving."
-Damnation-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:37 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Precis10
"Ten Of Clubs :: Primordial Action : Target ; Gleam."
-Precision-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:38 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Cutthr10
-Cutthroat-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:39 am

='Cutthroat'=
Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Pleasu10
"... Wow, Mauricétte Lucétte Campos & MaryJane Brady, You Two Really Are Some Leeching Parasites, Aren't You? I'm 1,000% Certain That If ANYONE ELSE Would Be Treating You Fools All Up And Down In Such A Display, You Would Have Told Them Off And Blocked Them By Now. So It Says A Lot To Me That Neither Of You Have Done So, And That One Of You Is Trying To Hide Your Connection To Me. Mmm. I'll Mess Up Your Pretty Little Facebooks. Better Start Running, Because I Swear To You, This Is The Last Warning You'll Get Before I Get Nasty. You Will Both Really Want To Leave And Not Want To, And I Don't Think You Are Even Really Ready For That Psychologically Or Emotionally, Last I Checked."
-Pleasure-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:39 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Death_10
"Lawless :: Shadow Agent : Forbidden Card (Dark Network) ; Nine Of Chalices (#9 {Harab Seraphiel/Volcanon})."
-Death Sentence-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:41 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Secret10
"... That Card, Specifically, The Forbidden Card, '#9', Is At Its Strongest Whenever It Is The Time Of The Ninth Moon, Rise Or Fall. As Per My Personal Calendar, We Are Still In The Fall Of The 9th Moon Until The Next Friday The Thirteenth, When We Will Pass Into The Fall Of The Eighth Moon. Now, I Don't Call This Card 'Carrie' For No Reason. But Oh, Yes -- There Will Be Blood. And Guess What? Using That Card Allows Me To Immediately Summon The 'RED ALERT' Version Of That Card Instantly, Which Is Also A 'Dark Messenger'."
-Secret-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:43 am

='Secret'=
Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Poison10
"Forbidden (Lawless) :: #9 (Carrie) : Drop Dead Weight {*Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth} ; Initiate."
-Poison~Kiss-

*Dark Messenger (Black Card)
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:44 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Absolu10
"Forbidden (RED ALERT) :: #9 : Jack Of Diamonds ; Potential Formation - Messenger (Bird) ~ The Bird * Flip The Bird = Initiate."
-Absolute Punishment-
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:46 am

='Absolute Punishment'=
Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Bitch_10
"Mauricétte Lucétte Campos & MaryJane Brady, Why In The Fuck Can I Still Tag You In A Post? Why Do I See You On My Fucking Friend List? What Are You Still Hanging Around For? Get The Fuck Out. You Think I Won't Make A Fucking Ass Out Of You Two Every Goddamn Day, But We'll See How Fast Your Fragile Little Egos Looking For Attention Online Will Go. Well, Here's Your Attention -- Wish Fucking Granted. Have A Seat, Then." - 6:12 PM
-Bitch Slap-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:46 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Judgme16
"... Since You Don't Wanna Leave, Mauricétte Lucétte Campos & MaryJane Brady Let Me Show You What Happens To People Who Cross Me And Still Want To Stick Around, Eh? I've Got A Lot Of Those. But See, You're Just The First Two. Footstool And Armrest. Fight About Which One Is Which. Trust, My Toes And Fingers Are Gorgeous, So You May Kiss My Feet And Hands All Day Night, Since You Apparently Want To Be Attached To Me For Some Reason. Fucking Gross."
-Judgment-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:47 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Equip10
"House :: White Bishop : Spiritual ; Support - Crystal Armor."
-Equip-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:48 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Set11
"... Be Clear: I Am Coming For The Rest Of You, Too. You Will Pay For All Of Your Sins That I Took From You, Trust. Jesus Has Given All Of Them Up To God -- He Has Left The Building. You Are Talking To GOD Now. OLD TESTAMENT GOD. So. You'd Better Run."
-Set-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:49 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Captur10
"That's One Down. MaryJane Brady, Why The Fuck Are YOU Still Skulking Around? I See You On Your OTHER Account, Dumbasshole. Pixie's Tearz, Ready To Fucking Cry For The Rest Of Your Days?" - 6:38 PM
-Capture-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:50 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Miracl10
"... That's What The Fuck I Thought. Cross Me Again, Pixie's Tearz, And I Won't Let This Account Live Here, Either. Clean Yourself Up And Never Cross Me Again."
-Miracle-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:50 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Kiss_o10
"... As For The Fucking Goddamn Rest Of You... Do Not Sin."
-Kiss Of Death-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:51 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Throne10
"... I Still Have Some Fucking Work To Do, But At Least I Got Two Little Ole Trophies To Put On The Wall Of Fuck Ups. But This Is Only The Beginning -- I Haven't Even -STARTED- To Drink Blood Yet. And It's Not Even Halloween Yet, Now Is It? Remember What I Said About That Harvest Moon Wanting Blood And Souls? Man, I Guess You Guys Are About To Be The Devil's Martyrs. Thanks For The Fucking Meal. Gouchisousama Deshita." - 6:45 PM
-Throne-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:52 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches God_da12
"Three Of Spades :: Physical Emanation : Target ; Gravity (Force) - Granbanish (Grand Banish)."
-God Damn-

PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:53 am

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches God10
"... Get The Fuck Out Of My Face, Before The Lord Breaks Out Against You For Standing Near His Mountain."
-God-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:56 am

='God'=
Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Contro10
"Well, I Guess Those Two Lame Bitches Finally Figured Out How To Detach Themselves From Something Feeding Them Acid In Their Little Leech Mouths. And I Still Got To Make A Nice, Shiny Example Of Them For Everyone Else. That's About All They Were Good For. No Friends Of Mine, And, Well, They Wanted Internet Clout. But. I Guess That Backfired On Them For Being Too Vain And Not Worth Anything. So Sad. Now They Can Sit Around And Plot How Their Simps Will Perceive Them Some More, Like Little Small-Minded Lame-Asses. Awwwwwww. Tragic." - 7:18 PM
-Control-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches   Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolute Punishment; Setting A Precedent Of Some Trifling Facebook Bitches
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next