The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grand Panda
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life Empty
PostSubject: Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life   Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:13 pm

='Sephirot'=
Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life Testim10
"Therefore Let All Israel Be Assured Of This: God Has Made This Jesus, Whom You Crucified, Both Lord And Messiah."
-Testimony-

Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
The Tensei

Male Points : 328
Job/hobbies : Sephirot (Tree Of Life)

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life   Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:16 pm

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life Footst10
"The Lord Said To My Lord: 'Sit At My Right Hand Until I Make Your Enemies A Footstool For Your Feet.'"
-Footstool-

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life   Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:18 pm

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life Root10
"Fellow Israelites, I Can Tell You Confidently That The Patriarch David Died And Was Buried, And His Tomb Is Here To This Day. But He Was A Prophet And Knew That God Had Promised Him On Oath That He Would Place One Of His Descendants On His Throne. Seeing What Was To Come, He Spoke Of The Resurrection Of The Messiah, That He Was Not Abandoned To The Realm Of The Dead, Nor Did His Body See Decay. God Has Raised This Jesus To Life, And We Are All Witnesses Of It. Exalted To The Right Hand Of God, He Has Received From The Father The Promised Holy Spirit And Has Poured Out What You Now See And Hear. For David Did Not Ascend To Heaven, And Yet He Said, 'The Lord Said To My Lord: 'Sit At My Right Hand Until I Make Your Enemies A Footstool For Your Feet."
-Root-
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 285

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life   Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:22 pm

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life Testif10
"I Saw The Lord Always Before Me. Because He Is At My Right Hand, I Will Not Be Shaken. Therefore My Heart Is Glad And My Tongue Rejoices; My Body Also Will Rest In Hope, Because You Will Not Abandon Me To The Realm Of The Dead, You Will Not Let Your Holy One See Decay. You Have Made Known To Me The Paths Of Life; You Will Fill Me With Joy In Your Presence."
-Testify-

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 285

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life   Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:26 pm

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life Holy10
"Jesus Of Nazareth Was A Man Accredited By God To You By Miracles, Wonders And Signs, Which God Did Among You Through Him, As You Yourselves Know. This Man Was Handed Over To You By God's Deliberate Plan And Foreknowledge; And You, With The Help Of Wicked Men, Put Him To Death By Nailing Him To The Cross. But God Raised Him From The Dead, Freeing Him From The Agony Of Death, Because It Was Impossible For Death To Keep Its Hold On Him."
-Holy-

*Beyond The Fact That Everyone Knew About Jesus And No One Could Actually Hide Or Cover Up What He Did, When They Realized This, The People Of The Earth Had Already Started Mobilizing For Jesus, Starting With The Tomb Where He Once Rested, Leading To Subsequent Events Where Paul And Friends Were Afraid For Their Lives On This Earth, And Jesus Could Not Save Them, Except With Their Eternal Service To Him And This Earth For Their Sins Against All Of Them.

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life   Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:29 pm

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life God10
"In The Last Days, I Will Pour Out My Spirit On All People. Your Sons And Daughters Will Prophesy, Your Young Men Will See Visions, Your Old Men Will Dream Dreams. Even On My Servants, Both Men And Women, I Will Pour Out My Spirit In Those Days, And They Will Prophesy. I Will Show Wonders In The Heavens Above And Signs On The Earth Below, Blood And Fire And Billows Of Smoke. The Sun Will Be Turned To Darkness And The Moon To Blood Before The Coming Of The Great And Glorious Day Of The Lord. And Everyone Who Calls On The Name Of The Lord Will Be Saved."
-God-

*In Short, Certain Neurons And Nerves And Chemicals Will Start Firing In Your Body, No Matter What Is Going On Or How You Feel, And Inspire All The Feelings And Thoughts And Knowledge You Have Avoided, And You Will Not Be Able To Escape It. For Those With Goodness In Them And Clean Lives, It Will Lead Them To Greater Success, With More Vivid Visions Of The Future.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life   Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Handbook Of Progress; Sephirot, The Tree Of Life
Page 1 of 1